Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Are You The Son Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You The Son Of God? (748 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Who Is The Son Of God And The Son Of Man To The Grail Message. / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You The Son Of God? by Danilola(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
Most of us don't understand what it means to be a Christian, we think a Christian is one who goes to church regularly, cleans the church, is a pastor or worker, etc. but we are wrong. A Christian is one who is led by the spirit of God, the Holy Spirit Rom. 8:9. Why did i say so? you might ask.
ANSWER If you are led by the spirit, you are the son of God and you will do the thinks of the spirit which is of God. Then, how can we get the spirit of God, say this prayer with me, 'Lord Jesus, come into my life, I accept the fact that there is no way in anything pertaining to the world'. If you have just finish saying this prayer with all sincerity of heart, you are a son of God. I will indulge you to read your bible for more information or email me at temiinutd@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Christianity/religion / Should Christians Practise Yoga / The "gospel" Of Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.