Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227891 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:

what is your email?
davidezimah@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
hi people, just back at it again. hoping to continue picking some greens up. updating my BOM Dairy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:

not my alert, not trading Eur/NZD

pls send it into my inbox @ fxworld3@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Noriega how do u predict the expected direction of movt ahead of a news release
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ibnquasale(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega and sunwalk, pls dont leave me out. biyiguy@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
oyewale3000: @Noriega how do u predict the expected direction of movt ahead of a news release

i dont predict, its more like an analytical sentiment, its not always the case. 3 out of 10 sentiments might come out wrong. what matter is how u trade the news. in forex i can straddle while in BOM having the clear direction of the market you can follow in 3min or more.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:

i font predict, its more like an analytical sentiment, its not always the case. 3 out of 10 sentiments might come out wrong. what matter is how u trade the news. in forex i can straddle while in BOM having the clear direction of the market you can follow in 3min or more.

So how do u do the Analysis abeg, Bro 3 wrong out of 10 analysis is not bad o, no system is 100% perfect, abeg yearn me how to do d analysis- oyewale2000@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Of course, i am "nwa afo Igbo"! Dont mind me jarri.. Yea i am a Nigerian and i live in Nigeria. Funding with bankwire now is expensive in terms of charges. If u hv GTB naira mastercard u can fund with it. If u dont, ask ur bank to provide u with a card that can pay online.
I will advice u chat with them or email them, they are always on hand to help.
However, if u dont hv money fund live account, just be patient, i am working out something for every one here. I will show u a broker in Europe that will give u free 100 euro to begin live account (forex). I am not going to charge a dime for that, all u will do is to sign up thru my link.
Ndewo!

encrypt: Thanks for the reply. Are you in Nigeria cos i dont think i can perform wire transfer from here...probably netteller is the only option i have but i dont know if i can have netteller funds exchanged to my local currency.
PS: how much is their minimum deposit?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
demoreon: Sell - Put From 97.60 To 97.15 USD/JPY 9:37 AM Wednesday, 21 August 2013 2:00 PM Wednesday, 21 August 2013 Trend is down/weak for the pair. Price is moving around support and resistance levels. Short term trading is recommended and waiting until trend becomes stronger for long term trades. Support at 97.15 and 96.67

Buy - Call From 1. 5680 To 1.5695 GBP/USD 9:34 AM Wednesday, 21 August 2013 2:00 PM Wednesday, 21 August 2013 Trend is up for the pound, price moving from support around daily pivot towards resistance level. Ideal to buy short term. Resistance at 1.5694 and 1.5732

Thanks demoreon, I won these.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
teeboy4x: ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

USD 50 payout if EUR/NZD is strictly lower than 1.6951 at 10:17:05 on 21-Aug-13.

2HRS

Noriega please send it to bomking4x@gmail dot com

WON

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
encrypt: Thanks for the reply. Are you in Nigeria cos i dont think i can perform wire transfer from here...probably netteller is the only option i have but i dont know if i can have netteller funds exchanged to my local currency.
PS: how much is their minimum deposit?

@encrypt Step 1: Go to any GTB bank and request for a saving account opening form (No need to deposit anything cos it zero balance)

Step 2: request for GTB naira mastercard Atm and also ask for activation for internet banking and transfer token device (This would cost you like 4k. 1k for Atm and 3k for token device)

Step 3: when you have gotten all the items on step 2, ask your bank to provide you with the activation code for your GTB naira mastercard activation online ( You need to activate your card online at Mastercard portal so as to enable you make international transactions)

Step 4: Go to BOM or any online shop and use your card. remember the pin you used at Mastercard website for reregistration cos you would need it always to authorize any payment.

That all. Let the GREENS be with you
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
@Noriega, i just send you a mail, pls check
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
jeco: Of course, i am "nwa afo Igbo"! Dont mind me jarri.. Yea i am a Nigerian and i live in Nigeria. Funding with bankwire now is expensive in terms of charges. If u hv GTB naira mastercard u can fund with it. If u dont, ask ur bank to provide u with a card that can pay online.
I will advice u chat with them or email them, they are always on hand to help.
However, if u dont hv money fund live account, just be patient, i am working out something for every one here. I will show u a broker in Europe that will give u free 100 euro to begin live account (forex). I am not going to charge a dime for that, all u will do is to sign up thru my link.
Ndewo!

nkwokem dalu...i willi wait for that ur broker...however i've got a gtb mastercard and also token....so i can fund but withdrawing is where my ish lies...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:

@encrypt Step 1: Go to any GTB bank and request for a saving account opening form (No need to deposit anything cos it zero balance)

Step 2: request for GTB naira mastercard Atm and also ask for activation for internet banking and transfer token device (This would cost you like 4k. 1k for Atm and 3k for token device)

Step 3: when you have gotten all the items on step 2, ask your bank to provide you with the activation code for your GTB naira mastercard activation online ( You need to activate your card online at Mastercard portal so as to enable you make international transactions)

Step 4: Go to BOM or any online shop and use your card. remember the pin you used at Mastercard website for reregistration cos you would need it always to authorize any payment.

can this card be used to withdraw too?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by encrypt(m): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:
thanks boss i've done all that i even traded on BOM but i got burnt and i am on demo for now together with alpari demo..am making headway with the alpari up about 1k in profits thanks to demoreon's signals and another candle strategy i picked up...however BOM is still yet to be subdued i havent gotten a hang of BOM fully.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blisszy74: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by 35000tons: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega: hi people, just back at it again. hoping to continue picking some greens up. updating my BOM Dairy.

Noriega, please can you send your strategy to my inbox 35000tons@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
demoreon i greet u,d boysr hungry anytin 4 dinner?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jeco(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
GTBank naira mastercard CANNOT be used for withdrawals, instead u will use western union money transfer for ur withdrawals. However, u can always email them of any issues u hv, they will be there to answer u.
No wahala, i will let u know when i am ready to release that my broker, hopefully by next week. Kachifo!

encrypt: nkwokem dalu...i willi wait for that ur broker...however i've got a gtb mastercard and also token....so i can fund but withdrawing is where my ish lies...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
netsurf:

can this card be used to withdraw too?

No, its a debit card. Better use western union if its below $300 but i prepare bank wire
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega:

done

I didn't receive anything

kingrich2020@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by petrochemicals(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega: New Trade Plan for Tomorrow Wednesday has been updated by andreyy. For those who want to trade the news and had received my email. All are in "Trading Signals".
bro my email is jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by petrochemicals(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
noriega: Like i promised, something new for all you good people, and its free. After going through this thread i picked inspiration to share from @demoreon who keeps up with daily free signals and @saintfaculty for his numerous systems. Now I would add the News trading system. Have been using it for years and really impressed by it result.
please send the system to me jukusamuel@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2013
petrochemicals: please send the system to me jukusamuel@yahoo.com

sent to all check ur bulk mail.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2013
News Alert - French Flash Manufacturing PMI (pairs Eur/USD, GBP/USD) - sentiments are BUY. But like i always say never know why the market would go. news at 8.00am
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2013
@noriega like hw many mins can we place it it we get the direction plss on the news relaese
noriega: News Alert - French Flash Manufacturing PMI (pairs Eur/USD, GBP/USD) - sentiments are BUY. But like i always say never know why the market would go. news at 8.00am
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 7:54am On Aug 22, 2013
hope you guys are still using the system

once the candle closes the arrow comes out, bet pull or call, in 15 minutes you cash out cool

no repaint no nothing cool

witha 75% -85% return rate your ok

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2013
i even saw nairabet have binary options shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2013
^^ That looks nice. How about using M30 signals to bet 15mins put or call? Might prove more efficient (just a thought).
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2013
a live signal just happened now shocked shocked

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by isaacstar1: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2013
@noriega thanks i saw the news the newsw moving downwards and went for a downward trade in 15mins hope the timing is okay by it noriega
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: hope you guys are still using the system

once the candle closes the arrow comes out, bet pull or call, in 15 minutes you cash out cool

no repaint no nothing cool

witha 75% -85% return rate your ok

I need you to upload this indicator here.

Please.

I am waiting for it.

ABeg!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.