Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,764 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227497 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2013
isaacstar1: @noriega like hw many mins can we place it it we get the direction plss on the news relaese

its all in andreyy's write up.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: a live signal just happened now shocked shocked

pls the download link to this indy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2013
noriega: News Alert - French Flash Manufacturing PMI (pairs Eur/USD, GBP/USD) - sentiments are BUY. But like i always say never know why the market would go. news at 8.00am
@Noriega, just curious to know where u get ur sentiments before new, dat can be useful using with priceaction I guess, just paste d sentiment site here.bosses in d hux I hail o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: a live signal just happened now shocked shocked

signal lost, counter signal just came up, in such cases dont worry cause the wins out do the losses cool

indicator attached

setting is fast ema, 1

slow 21

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2013
netsurf:

pls the download link to this indy

^^^^^^^^^^

omakay:

I need you to upload this indicator here.

Please.

I am waiting for it.

ABeg!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5:

signal lost, counter signal just came up, in such cases dont worry cause the wins out do the losses cool

indicator attached

setting is fast ema, 1

slow 21

Thanks!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2013
seye15627: @Noriega, just curious to know where u get ur sentiments before new, dat can be useful using with priceaction I guess, just paste d sentiment site here.bosses in d hux I hail o

audreyy gives it at traderooms. but if u are using the AMA indicator then u don't need to bother on where the market is going but for BOM you need the know the sentiment and the actual impact.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: i even saw nairabet have binary options shocked shocked
dat one na wash o, their platform had problem which made balance to multiply several time prompting them 2 close d account till dis present moment; ask dem questions before using it for binary tins o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2013
seye15627: dat one na wash o, their platform had problem which made balance to multiply several time prompting them 2 close d account till dis present moment; ask dem questions before using it for binary tins o

any thing out side 24 option is a no no for me
even BOmarkets returns are not worth it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5:

Besides betonmarkets which other good binary options sites do we have that accept nigerians?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5:

@oga rozayx, in 24options, is there time flexibility like in betonmarket? as in, can I set my time to somtin like 3,6,12 mins?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2013
seye15627: @oga rozayx, in 24options, is there time flexibility like in betonmarket? as in, can I set my time to somtin like 3,6,12 mins?
yes you ca . You just have to set it to the actual time it would expire. Like if you want to bet 15mins and it 9.15 Now u just set your expiration in GMT like 09.30. if it is to expire in 30mins and the time is 2pm set it as 13.30. you dig?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2013
sunwalk:
yes you ca . You just have to set it to the actual time it would expire. Like if you want to bet 15mins and it 9.15 Now u just set your expiration in GMT like pro.ep. if it is to expire in 30mins and the time is 2pm set it as 13.30. you dig?

it's still not as flexible as betonmarket where u can choose 1, 2, 3 or any minutes at will and your own discretion
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
netsurf:

it's still not as flexible as betonmarket where u can choose 1, 2, 3 or any minutes at will and your own discretion
but you get a better value of your money knowing you entered at your chosen time, unlikebom who will deceive you with their ''price moved in your favour" bullshit. You should try them sometimes. I am blanc due binary fan actually.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
sunwalk:
but you get a better value of your money knowing you entered at your chosen time, unlikebom who will deceive you with their ''price moved in your favour" bullshit. You should try them sometimes. I am blanc due binary fan actually.

kk
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
Chidonsky: bros pls kindly send me d strategy 4 d news stuff i can't 2 regain all my losses bom hz bin dealing wit me ur benevolence is highly needed tnx dis my email chidon2reign@gmail.com

Correction! Don't think about gaining ur losses with BOM. Think about starting afresh, cuz the more u think about breaking even, the more you become vulnerable to more losses. Forget about what u've lost and start building afresh carefully (Do not overtrade) and before u know it, u will break even and start making overall profit. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2013
Hello house! does Rozayx5 indy give sound alert with those arrows?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: Hello house! does Rozayx5 indy give sound alert with those arrows?

yes they do have sound alert
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: Hello house! does Rozayx5 indy give sound alert with those arrows?
ok
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2013
@Noriega, I dont think BOM is a good broker/bookmaker to use for this news tinz o, their system is very sensitive to that exact period of the release and the bet price will just skyrocket. sometimes u just have 10-12% of ur investment to win, but if u lose..Hmmmmmmmm 78-80% is gone be that

Pls whats ur opinion about this
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: @Noriega, I dont think BOM is a good broker/bookmaker to use for this news tinz o, their system is very sensitive to that exact period of the release and the bet price will just skyrocket. sometimes u just have 10-12% of ur investment to win, but if u lose..Hmmmmmmmm 78-80% is gone be that

Pls whats ur opinion about this

that is true. that is why there are brokers like 24option.com but still you can still ride the news after it is out on BOM. i do that but at your own risk.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
i have just got an email from @Andreyy he just dropped the back test of the systems i gave to him. the numbers are impresive to say the least. and once again big ups to @sunwalk @ rozayx5 @saintfaculty and any other person who has made thing good and fun here.

the info is at the binary section of TradeRooms. Let the GREENS be with you all
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Noriega are these systems new ones, i dont think i have read abt them before on this thread o

system 1,2 3, i dont fully understand o
pls help
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
@noriega, i just send u a mail. urgent pls check
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: @Noriega are these systems new ones, i dont think i have read abt them before on this thread o

system 1,2 3, i dont fully understand o
pls help

No these are systems posted here, but i sent the to Andreyy who is a guest moderator at TradeRooms to run a profitability test on them and that was his response. and he is also getting more information later today. he just got off work some hours ago and would be sending new data soon. Also if you have something to write about just email me and i would assign a moderator clearance for u to start a thread there.

Best of luck people
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: @noriega, i just send u a mail. urgent pls check

replied
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
i have resent the questions, pls check
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
oyewale3000: i have resent the questions, pls check

done
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blessedjohn: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
rozayx5: hope you guys are still using the system

once the candle closes the arrow comes out, bet pull or call, in 15 minutes you cash out cool

no repaint no nothing cool

witha 75% -85% return rate your ok

pls how do i use this software? have already downloaded it... but i dont know how to use it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by blessedjohn: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
noriega: done with BOM for the day, its been a gud one.

pls bro can you help me with the stuff that is making you hit green on binary options, bom has really dealt with me... somoyeolawale@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omejeo: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
oga dermo are still around
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
just update my BOM dairy, slow day....

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.