Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,737 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227485 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ok, let me start this way, dont concern your self much with the time because its a software that streams, i mean it updates automatically whenever there is an alert, so all u need is to open up d software n watch, there is no specific time he posts alerts, thats one disadvantage, keep looking untill an alert with place trade beside it comes up, when it does, for newbies, follow the steps below:

- Open your betonmarket account
_ click on start trading > forex > rise/fall
_ select the currency pair u got the alert on
_ Duration- 30min
_ payout- please dont use more that 5% of ur account on any trade
_ click bet prices

If u get a call alert, click on rise , if u get a put alert, select fall.

Thats it, check back after 30mins to know ya fate.......

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
I will advice u demo trade his signals first before u go live.... i wont be held responsible if it doesnt go down well 4 ya.... i have used some of his signals, because i dont have much time to keep stearing @my screen, the ones i got came out green. Just know that its not an almighty signal, so apply money management.

Peace

SILVER!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by oyewale3000(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
@saint does it sound an alert when the signal comes up?

likewise i will like to have ur e-mail, i have some pressing clarifications on financial market which i'll like to ask u.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
i love the way we help one another achieve greens here..... Noriega, saintfaculty sunwalk i hope to be a pro trader like u guys someday
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Onlinemedia(m): 4:36am On Sep 08, 2013
saintfaculty: Ok, let me start this way, dont concern your self much with the time because its a software that streams, i mean it updates automatically whenever there is an alert, so all u need is to open up d software n watch, there is no specific time he posts alerts, thats one disadvantage, keep looking untill an alert with place trade beside it comes up, when it does, for newbies, follow the steps below:

- Open your betonmarket account
_ click on start trading > forex > rise/fall
_ select the currency pair u got the alert on
_ Duration- 30min
_ payout- please dont use more that 5% of ur account on any trade
_ click bet prices

If u get a call alert, click on rise , if u get a put alert, select fall.

Thats it, check back after 30mins to know ya fate.......

Good luck
Thanks very much,may God reward you abundantly.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2013
wundakind: i love the way we help one another achieve greens here..... Noriega, saintfaculty sunwalk i hope to be a pro trader like u guys someday

Thanks! I would drop my analysis like i always do about these goodies here! but it would be for forex!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
maga1:

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WANTED SAINTFACULTY INDICATOR, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE. (i suffer before i get am sha) but enjoy all. Wishing you guyz all the greens. grin grin grin

By now i would assume that everyone is done with binary and i mean making good return in it. Binary has been for me one of the best things that had happened in my trading career cos with good knowledge of Forex, binary works very easy and profitable. Personally i see binary give in return 120 - 280% ROI per month. whether BOM, 24options etc which ever makes your pay is good. I think by now we are matured enough to make our decisions on how best to enhance our income and create sound financial security.

I would continue what i do here which is back test and give out my results and analysis, Now i would not entertain negative comments and wouldn't even spend a minute in replying any of such. Now once again i would like to thank @sunwalk @san4real @demoreon and every person who contributes on this thread. and also to my team at TradeRooms who without them i wouldn't be here today: @dr_fx2, @andreyy(My Baba), @olabinary, @kemi1.5k, @obi24op, @jerrypips and also to my new intern @wale.com

[img]http://traderooms.info/office.jpg[/img]

So lets begin, now going with what @maga1 dropped I would release my analysis shortly.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Now for all the back-test i do, its always done via MT4, Currency pair history data, testing scripts and history pager (Just a script the picks out anomalies in data). Someone sent me an email about testing now here is where i do it all. Sunday morning all alone in the TradingRoom.

[img]http://traderooms.info/office3.jpg[/img]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Now going back to what @maga1 posted

I have done a back-test and analysis for 9 years but I would post 2 random years here taking 2009 and 2013 till date. Just to note all the years where still positive.

Test pair: GBP/USD
Test platform: Forex
Test Time Frame: Daily & Weekly

Account size: $3000 (using $10 per pip - worked this out to what am comfortable with)

Now during this testing I applied harmonic pattern recognition for better confirmation of trades, you can add other filters but these results are based on harmonic pattern recognition filter or also called PRIMED MM.

Test perimeter:

1. Enter trade once the arrow show and also a harmonic pattern is formed or at least has a likelihood of forming (about 90%, you have to be careful with this).

2. Try as much as possible to enter at the high of the present candle for a SELL order and low of the present candle for a BUY order.

3. SL is 50pips, although with harmonic pattern filter you don't need much cos from 2001 to 2013 the price moves against you in an average of 20pips before continuing on its real direction.

4. Trail stops, target is 300pips per trade but i would leave you to this to decide how best to reap your reward.

A. Results for daily time frame 2013:

Jan - 1 trade : 350 pips max move against entry 18 pips.
March - 1 trade : 311 pips max move against entry 10 pips.
Apr - 2 trades : 373 pips/370 pips max move against entry 23pips. total for the month is 743 pips.
May - 1 trade: 62 pips max move against entry 28 pips.
Jun - 2 trades: 571 pips/329 pips max move against entry 9 pips. total for the month is 900 pips.
July - 1 trade : 322 pips max move against entry 10 pips.
Aug - 2 trade : 349 pips/177 pips max move against entry 16 pips. total for the month is 526 pips.

Summary:

Total trades: 10 trades, Win:10, Loss:0, Total pips: 3214, Total profit: $32,140, Gross profit: $35,140

ROI: 1071% (WOW)

B. Results for weekly time frame 2009:

Out of 52 weeks in the year, there were 4 trades with clear confirmation as follow:

Trade 1: 542 pips
Trade 2: 758 pips
Trade 3: 776 pips
Trade 4: 704 pips

Summary:

Total trades: 4 trades, Win:4, Loss:0, Total pips: 2780, Total profit: $27,800, Gross profit: $30,800

ROI: 927% (WOW)

Now i would conclude by saying that keeping to high time frames produce very impressive results and that would be my likely choice if i were to trade these. my personal opinion is to stick with the weekly trades and trade them out. Now there are other factors to consider but i would leave you to do that on your own.

Finally, YES! the system rocks if you use confirmation and also on high time frames. Let the GREENS be with you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Now their are many goodies on this thread but I only post back-test result and analysis of those that i have seen being profitable on tests. Others might work for you but i only post those that i have confirmed beyound all reasonably doubt that makes GREENS. Now let have a beautiful trading week ahead.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
noriega: Now their are many goodies on this thread but I only post back-test result and analysis of those that i have seen being profitable on tests. Others might work for you but i only post those that i have confirmed beyound all reasonably doubt that makes GREENS. Now let have a beautiful trading week ahead.
Nice work, bro!

Keep it up! cool

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
stmichael001: Sometimes,i imagine how easy life would be for us all here trying to earn a living online trading foreign currencies,if only we had 3 of such people like SAINFACULTY.Ladies and gents,life most times is not all about making it big all to urself,being a source of hope and joy to the people around u is one thing money cannot buy!...Many of you would have prayed and hoped for God to touch the hearts of those we believe are the gurus in the house to drop a strategy or two that would be easy for anybody to use especially the newbies in our midst,most of which have spent a fortune trying to make it online bt to no avail.And now this....i know the joy each of u reading this would feel inside of ur hearts,coming online and seein the great work our fellow friend,a brother,someone sent by God himself to wipe away the tears in the eyes of those whom BOm has fiiled em with would feel right now.Sainfaculty is someone hv not had a personal discussion with,but friends we must admit and say the truth,this guy has done more than expected...dropin about 3 profitable systems free of charge at the same time is something we all must applaud.Guys its not easy to do this.Am not forgeting all the othere gurus in the house who have dropd one trading system or the other in times past,u guys rock!!!!...cuz its not easy,i dont wanna mention names,but they know themselves... Food for thought"HE THAT GIVETH A CUP OF WATER TO A BINARY OPTIONS TRADER STRUGGLING TO MAKE GREENS,HE HIMSELF SHALL NOT LACK LIVING THE GREENLIFE" I so much appreciate what u just did up there bro,altleast the house go bubble up again just like it used to.TEACHING YOUR FELLOW BROTHERS TO FISH INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM FISH IS OF A TRUTH A TRAIT OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP.I must admit,ur priceless sacrifices towards making sure that we all enjoy the greenlife just like u do,will never be forgoten for long!. You are indeed a genius,and we pray may the good lord continue to strengthen and keep u for us!(SAINTFACULTY)

Hit the like button if you agree sainfaculty is indeed a prolific giver!
[i][/i]

i wish i had more than a thousands chance to hit the like button...i wouldn't have hesitate for a seconds till i hit the like button a million times

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
noriega: Now their are many goodies on this thread but I only post back-test result and analysis of those that i have seen being profitable on tests. Others might work for you but i only post those that i have confirmed beyound all reasonably doubt that makes GREENS. Now let have a beautiful trading week ahead.

Keep up the good work...Bless Ya

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
netsurf:
[/b][i][/i]

i wish i had more than a thousands chance to hit the like button...i wouldn't have hesitate for a seconds till i hit the like button a million times

lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2013
noriega: Already sent to your emails

Please Im also interested in the touch trade method sir
mamaya4u@yahoo.com.thank you GOD bless
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Let see how far this goes....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Morning folks, now lets get them GREENS today! @Optimisticgondy replied.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
noriega: Now going back to what @maga1 posted

I have done a back-test and analysis for 9 years but I would post 2 random years here taking 2009 and 2013 till date. Just to note all the years where still positive.

Account size: $3000 (using $10 per pip - worked this out to what am comfortable with)

Now during this testing I applied harmonic pattern recognition for better confirmation of trades, you can add other filters but these results are based on harmonic pattern recognition filter or also called PRIMED MM.

Test perimeter:

1. Enter trade once the arrow show and also a harmonic pattern is formed or at least has a likelihood of forming (about 90%, you have to be careful with this).

2. Try as much as possible to enter at the high of the present candle for a SELL order and low of the present candle for a BUY order.

3. SL is 50pips, although with harmonic pattern filter you don't need much cos from 2001 to 2013 the price moves against you in an average of 20pips before continuing on its real direction.

4. Trail stops, target is 300pips per trade but i would leave you to this to decide how best to reap your reward.

Apr - 2 trades : 373 pips/370 pips max move against entry 23pips. total for the month is 743 pips.
Jun - 2 trades: 571 pips/329 pips max move against entry 9 pips. total for the month is 900 pips.
Aug - 2 trade : 349 pips/177 pips max move against entry 16 pips. total for the month is 526 pips.

Summary:

Total trades: 10 trades, Win:10, Loss:0, Total pips: 3214, Total profit: $32,140, Gross profit: $35,140

Out of 52 weeks in the year, there were 4 trades with clear confirmation as follow:

Summary:

Total trades: 4 trades, Win:4, Loss:0, Total pips: 2780, Total profit: $27,800, Gross profit: $30,800

Now i would conclude by saying that keeping to high time frames produce very impressive results and that would be my likely choice if i were to trade these. my personal opinion is to stick with the weekly trades and trade them out. Now there are other factors to consider but i would leave you to do that on your own.

Finally, YES! the system rocks if you use confirmation and also on high time frames. Let the GREENS be with you.

Now someone asked a question, "why cant you use this on lower timeframes like 30m and 1hr?'

that is because the indicator repaints, this would probably give you lots of false entry and bring loses. So don't use it on lower timeframes.

[img]http://www.traderooms.info/1a.jpg[/img]

on this image it signaled entries and later repaint which invalidated those entries. and produced loses.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Anybody mkin use of the copy trades signal sofware in the house? cuz i noticed mine doesnt show me the trades alert menu in full screen... anybdy noticin dat too?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2013
saintfaculty: Let see how far this goes....

shocked shocked shocked shocked......its good you are still holding ur long...and it wud b gud if u have closed d sell before d retracement embarassed embarassed

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2013
stmichael001: Anybody mkin use of the copy trades signal sofware in the house? cuz i noticed mine doesnt show me the trades alert menu in full screen... anybdy noticin dat too?
fixed!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
wapmasta001:

shocked shocked shocked shocked......its good you are still holding ur long...and it wud b gud if u have closed d sell before d retracement embarassed embarassed
closed sell ke?? Abi buy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega: Now going back to what @maga1 posted

Test perimeter:

Summary:

Summary:

Choi nna eh.. I juss love this guy alot.... Still wondering hw u go t to this level of wisdom.... But brother oh is there any way u can lecture/teach /brush me up.... Even if i attain just 40% u will make me happiest trader on earth.....
Noriega ur gifted kip it up.. Pls i have just one question to ask... This backtest analysis, izit for sunwalks system?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind:

Choi nna eh.. I juss love this guy alot.... Still wondering hw u go t to this level of wisdom.... But brother oh is there any way u can lecture/teach /brush me up.... Even if i attain just 40% u will make me happiest trader on earth.....
Noriega ur gifted kip it up.. Pls i have just one question to ask... This backtest analysis, izit for sunwalks system?

thanks man, the back test is for the one @maga1 posted. check past pages.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Yinka replied
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
naijaobi:
closed sell ke?? Abi buy

shuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........you no c sell for him chart ni? naijamobi look well
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind:

everything there is basic forex principle, the one reason why we fail in trading is because we see it as being complex and secondly emotions (Even as good as i might be i still get carried away sometimes). but if you can see trading as a simple affair then you would start learning.

We learn how to make money in Forex, and not Forex itself. That is why we keep jumping from one system to another and to another. all systems and indicators are based on financial principle.

what @maga1 posted is simple support and resistance, a lil pivot into it. Stop looking at indicators, look at the principle. @sunwalk indicators or system are basic moving averages. all these are fundamental trading principles that big time traders use to make hundreds of millions each year. They are all in your MT4, like i always say there is no silver bullet in Forex nor binary. everything is there staring at you.

hope you guys see it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
wapmasta001:

shuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.........you no c sell for him chart ni? naijamobi look well
lol..i dey see wela..me dey there too..just dat u said he should close de sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.