Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227494 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

everything there is basic forex principle, the one reason why we fail in trading is because we see it as being complex and secondly emotions (Even as good as i might be i still get carried away sometimes). but if you can see trading as a simple affair then you would start learning.

We learn how to make money in Forex, and not Forex itself. That is why we keep jumping from one system to another and to another. all systems and indicators are based on financial principle.

what @maga1 posted is simple support and resistance, a lil pivot into it. Stop looking at indicators, look at the principle. @sunwalk indicators or system are basic moving averages. all these are fundamental trading principles that big time traders use to make hundreds of millions each year. They are all in your MT4, like i always say there is no silver bullet in Forex nor binary. everything is there staring at you.

hope you guys see it.

i will never forget this advice..... GOD bless u bro... U just changed my mentality.. may d pips be with yhu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chidonsky: bros pls kindly send me d strategy 4 d news stuff i can't 2 regain all my losses bom hz bin dealing wit me ur benevolence is highly needed tnx dis my email chidon2reign@gmail.com
PLEASE BROS,ILL LIKE TO TRADE THE NEWS TOO,THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND CONCERN ....mamaya4u@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

everything there is basic forex principle, the one reason why we fail in trading is because we see it as being complex and secondly emotions (Even as good as i might be i still get carried away sometimes). but if you can see trading as a simple affair then you would start learning.

We learn how to make money in Forex, and not Forex itself. That is why we keep jumping from one system to another and to another. all systems and indicators are based on financial principle.

what @maga1 posted is simple support and resistance, a lil pivot into it. Stop looking at indicators, look at the principle. @sunwalk indicators or system are basic moving averages. all these are fundamental trading principles that big time traders use to make hundreds of millions each year. They are all in your MT4, like i always say there is no silver bullet in Forex nor binary. everything is there staring at you.

hope you guys see it.

This little secret is more than $30 on Amazon grin
Nice one bro
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by challyshi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
naijaobi:
lol..i dey see wela..me dey there too..just dat u said he should close de sell

sure coz d pair aint falling currently.......... undecided
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by naijaobi(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
challyshi:

sure coz d pair aint falling currently.......... undecided
dnt worry baba, it will still fall throughout dis week.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

hope you guys see it.
you av said it all, there is no holy grail in both forex n binary option, the only perfect sys is to perfect the one you have and try using it
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

hope you guys see it.
bt som system,strategies nd indicators r beta dan ordas although non is perfect shaa,bt i reteirate som r simply beta dan odas.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by challyshi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
naijaobi:
dnt worry baba, it will still fall throughout dis week.

shocked shocked shocked :shuu.........make i go close my sell oooooooooo shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind:

i will never forget this advice..... GOD bless u bro... U just changed my mentality.. may d pips be with yhu

thanks man.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
mamaya:
PLEASE BROS,ILL LIKE TO TRADE THE NEWS TOO,THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND CONCERN ....mamaya4u@yahoo.com

ask around the thread for those that downloaded @andreyy's news system. I dont have them on my local drive here, its all in the cloud server and can only get it when i restore traderooms.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
teeboy4x:

This little secret is more than $30 on Amazon grin
Nice one bro

i bought it a while ago and its been helping. grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Forex_King: you av said it all, there is no holy grail in both forex n binary option, the only perfect sys is to perfect the one you have and try using it

correct!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ForexKing1: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

correct!!
I am here to learn sir

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

i bought it a while ago and its been helping. grin
The baddest guy ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
willscolf: bt som system,strategies nd indicators r beta dan ordas although non is perfect shaa,bt i reteirate som r simply beta dan odas.

Always! there are good systems and also there are systems that would wipe your account clean without blinking an eye. That is why its always good to back test. Now i wouldn't point out the system that would do that here, that wouldn't be fair.

I would only advice two thing, when a system is dropped here, download and back test with tools. then demo them properly. I use monthly results as a yard stick a system that is not giving you up to 70% ROI a month is not worth it. It would only keep you in the rat race longer but wouldn't get you off it.

So its not about picking up any system you see out there that is the matter, its rather if it works.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now I would go into a controversial topic, hope my friends wouldn't get pissed!!

Now as a trader, subscribing to signal or would i say the whole thread ideology is wrong " Binary Option Free Alert Season" (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS JUST ME THINKING ALOUD) so don't get pissed. I respect the person who put up this thread and everyone that contributes. But in my own opinion to traders that want to grow, subscribing to/waiting for signals is the worst thing you can do to yourself, you may ask me why?

Now i would use an example: Mr. A and Mr. B, Both started with $3000 trading out 2003. Mr. A quickly signed up to AMAZING FOREX COPIER services and has been making 40% per month for the last 10years, yeh you would say he did well and he is rich. Now put it in the back of your mind that its been proven that signal providers don't last forever. Now Mr. A has spent 10years making money but not learning anything about Forex/Binary.

AMAZING FOREX COPIER closes down, like they always do and he is left in the cold. for sure he had made some money in 10 years. Yet the aim of this business is continuity. Being able to do it always just like very old sport betting, i have a friend he is a Canadian and long before sports betting went online he has been feed his family with sports and he still doing it today, and its so because he learnt the trade.

While Mr. B, probably blow his $3000 account and had to bend down and learn Forex, after 10years he is a pro. With just $500 left and i can tell you that in the next 10years he would be multiplying that amount in 50 folds while Mr. A would be left out in the cold.

Now am not saying that you shouldn't do signals, No! you can if the sole purpose is to grow your account and still learn Forex trading. but if i were you i would keep my money, train, learn and be master of my own ship.

Because, if Tony viclson can do it, you as well can. But first you have to learn from your mistakes. So now stop asking for this new system or that indicator. go through this thread fish out systems and test. build your own confidence, cos confidence plays a big role while trading.

Let me tell you a little story, one of my best systems i use up till today. when I first used it and lost $800 and dumped it. After 2 years i bought a new laptop and was copying old file when i found it. DELETE or NOT DELETE? that was what went through my mind, but i thank God i didn't cos today that system brings about 35% what i earn in a year. So go through this thread pick them up, like i said i wouldn't say those that would wipe your account cos it wouldn't be fair, but if you do your back test well you can as well know them.

So finally when you come to this thread forget the "Binary Option Free Alert Season" insignia, forget signals. Just put your head down and learn. exchange emails with folks here and learn. If the information cost money, pay for it. not everything is free in life. Besides you are going to use it to make money so why wouldn't you pay for it. Do your research.

I said something a while ago about Harmonics, and I was glad someone picked that up and has been reading up on it and has sent me an email on it. now that is how to develop oneself. Well i would stop here and go back to my trade.

Please for those who might take this the other way, DON'T!. Just me thinking aloud. if you don't agree, well we always have a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega: Now I would go into a controversial topic, hope my friends wouldn't get pissed!!

Now as a trader, subscribing to signal or would i say the whole thread ideology is wrong " Binary Option Free Alert Season" (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS JUST ME THINKING ALOUD) so don't get pissed. I respect the person who put up this thread and everyone that contributes. But in my own opinion to traders that want to grow, subscribing to/waiting for signals is the worst thing you can do to yourself, you may ask me why?

Now i would use an example: Mr. A and Mr. B, Both started with $3000 trading out 2003. Mr. A quickly signed up to AMAZING FOREX COPIER services and has been making 40% per month for the last 10years, yeh you would say he did well and he is rich. Now put it in the back of your mind that its been proven that signal providers don't last forever. Now Mr. A has spent 10years making money but not learning anything about Forex/Binary.

AMAZING FOREX COPIER closes down, like they always do and he is left in the cold. for sure he had made some money in 10 years. Yet the aim of this business is continuity. Being able to do it always just like very old sport betting, i have a friend he is a Canadian and long before sports betting went online he has been feed his family with sports and he still doing it today, and its so because he learnt the trade.

While Mr. B, probably blow his $3000 account and had to bend down and learn Forex, after 10years he is a pro. With just $500 left and i can tell you that in the next 10years he would be multiplying that amount in 50 folds while Mr. A would be left out in the cold.

Now am not saying that you shouldn't do signals, No! you can if the sole purpose is to grow your account and still learn Forex trading. but if i were you i would keep my money, train, learn and be master of my own ship.

Because, if Tony viclson can do it, you as well can. But first you have to learn from your mistakes. So now stop asking for this new system or that indicator. go through this thread fish out systems and test. build your own confidence, cos confidence plays a big role while trading.

Let me tell you a little story, one of my best systems i use up till today. when I first used it and lost $800 and dumped it. After 2 years i bought a new laptop and was copying old file when i found it. DELETE or NOT DELETE? that was what went through my mind, but i thank God i didn't cos today that system brings about 35% what i earn in a year. So go through this thread pick them up, like i said i wouldn't say those that would wipe your account cos it wouldn't be fair, but if you do your back test well you can as well know them.

So finally when you come to this thread forget the "Binary Option Free Alert Season" insignia, forget signals. Just put your head down and learn. exchange emails with folks here and learn. If the information cost money, pay for it. not everything is free in life. Besides you are going to use it to make money so why wouldn't you pay for it. Do your research.

I said something a while ago about Harmonics, and I was glad someone picked that up and has been reading up on it and has sent me an email on it. now that is how to develop oneself. Well i would stop here and go back to my trade.

Please for those who might take this the other way, DON'T!. Just me thinking aloud. if you don't agree, well we always have a choice.
Nice one noriega, you just said the right thing, i guess hav missed alot on this thread for today..

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
grin +10000 likes.
Lemme put it in simple english.. Learn how to use da hook nd net to fish.. Cos one day the fisherman go form james bond ni.... Choi i don confuse myself ontop..
GREENS to d house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind: grin +10000 likes.
Lemme put it in simple english.. Learn how to use da hook nd net to fish.. Cos one day the fisherman go form james bond ni.... Choi i don confuse myself ontop..
GREENS to d house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you no go kill person with laugh
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
san4real: Nice one noriega, you just said the right thing, i guess hav missed alot on this thread for today..

on point!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega: Now I would go into a controversial topic, hope my friends wouldn't get pissed!!

please for those who might take this the other way, DON'T!. Just me thinking aloud. if you don't agree, well we always have a choice.

So sad Nland doesn't have the bowing down emoticon. You just won my heart with this comment. Till today I still wonder why people wait for alert, because from observation all the alert droppers here disappear after about a month. Instead of us to encourage the alert bringer to drop their system and mentor us, some of us will instead want the alert bringer to be sending them alerts as text message. The truth is that even from ur hypothesis that someone can take alert and have consistent returns for 10yrs is nothing short of a miracle. Nice one!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
noriega:

on point!!
brother you've spoken well

i guess have missed so much already

so am gonna go through the past pages

thumps up bro i dey feelllllllllll you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Paris-fran:

So sad Nland doesn't have the bowing down emoticon. You just won my heart with this comment. Till today I still wonder why people wait for alert, because from observation all the alert droppers here disappear after about a month. Instead of us to encourage the alert bringer to drop their system and mentor us, some of us will instead want the alert bringer to be sending them alerts as text message. The truth is that even from ur hypothesis that someone can take alert and have consistent returns for 10yrs is nothing short of a miracle. Nice one!

Well noted! keep it GREENS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Now for everybody who wants to understand my random index strategy, i think i don't need to post mine on the again, because saintfaculty & Noriega has done enough. And besides my time frame is very short enough for a newbie in my sys. or what do u think guys? embarassed embarassed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wundakind(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
cheesy mehn drop the strategy for random index abeg.... we have been waitin patiently for yhu... So its time u fulfil ur promise grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind: cheesy mehn drop the strategy for random index abeg.... we have been waitin patiently for yhu... So its time u fulfil ur promise grin
grin grin grin hhhhmmmm
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
wundakind: cheesy mehn drop the strategy for random index abeg.... we have been waitin patiently for yhu... So its time u fulfil ur promise grin
U sure, because u too funny dieee... grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jaidopumpin: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
san4real: U sure, because u too funny dieee... grin grin
abeg bro drop ham joor

nothin does u,na learning process

me dey ooo

am sure alot of brothers in the house

are waiting to hear from u

bro JE KO DA FREE JOOR

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
jaidopumpin:
abeg bro drop ham joor

nothin does u,na learning process

me dey ooo

am sure alot of brothers in the house

are waiting to hear from u

bro JE KO DA FREE JOOR

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Alright!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
wapmasta001:

shocked shocked shocked shocked......its good you are still holding ur long...and it wud b gud if u have closed d sell before d retracement embarassed embarassed

yea i noticed it sir, i had to tp.... still holding long, coz other indicators showed an up trend....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by pheonixdld: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
stmichael001: Anybody mkin use of the copy trades signal sofware in the house? cuz i noticed mine doesnt show me the trades alert menu in full screen... anybdy noticin dat too?

St michael please send the software to pheonixdld@gmail.com. Can seem to even download it through the link silver dropped.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Ok, am finally showing my random 50 index trading strategies to the house, for those who might not understand so fast, have tried picturing various trend patterns which i use in trading the random market, please just try & understand, then do enough demo trading to be very sure of ur self....

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.