Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227217 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
charlso1:

Thanks a lot optimisticgondy for recommending Chris Capre to the forum. I have bought his advance price action course and pro price action course which just arrived yesterday. It's a bomb. The course cost over $700 but I'm not regretting paying for it. This is part of my 2 months salary savings. By watching the videos, i hav understood that forex trading is a business not gambling. Only today i identify 2 positive signals that resulted to 283 pips. Thank you again.

Nice one charlso1,

if you think education is expensive, try ignorance!

Investing in Financial education will not only make you a living. It'll fetch you a fortune.

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
optimistic, have you enrolled for the course?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
charlso1:

Thanks a lot optimisticgondy for recommending Chris Capre to the forum. I have bought his advance price action course and pro price action course which just arrived yesterday. It's a bomb. The course cost over $700 but I'm not regretting paying for it. This is part of my 2 months salary savings. By watching the videos, i hav understood that forex trading is a business not gambling. Only today i identify 2 positive signals that resulted to 283 pips. Thank you again.
Good one Charlso and let me congratulate you on taking a bold step to buy the course. By the way, I didn't recommend the course here then..LOL, but just sharing my Boss' impressive testimony ever since he bought the course; I never knew someone else on this thread could be interested in it like I do. In fact, I've postponed everything Forex/binary until I get my hand on the course. I couldn't but marvel at my Boss' performance in trading since he bought this course. Anything business should be treated as such and I believe you've started to experience turnaround in trading as from today and very soon, you'll become a professional forex trader like my Boss. I replied your PM then, but you didn't reply, did you want to ask about the course then? I can't wait to get mine in November. Shalom!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Manweysabi: optimistic, have you enrolled for the course?
not yet MWS. Hopefully, I should enroll in November. Are you interested?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by san4real(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
Manweysabi:

Nice one charlso1,

Investing in Financial education will not only make you a living. It'll fetch you a fortune.
Nice one bro....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Optimisticgondy: not yet MWS. Hopefully, I should enroll in November. Are you interested?

Yes, i'm interested... I'll get mine hopefully next year january.

Let me hear your testimony when you're done with yours.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Charlso1 dat ws a bold nd clever step by u.$700 is notin compared 2 d money u cud mke out of forex if d course pans out fine.albeit 1 tin i've learnt abt dis forex is dat; doin wot d market is doin is alot more profitable dan predicting nd guessin wot it wil do.dis may sound absurd 2 som ppl bt its jst a fact.mre greens 2 house

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by demoreon: 12:59am On Nov 01, 2013
My contact is on the thread. Send a pm or Hit me up on skype (demoreon)
jeco: Pls i need ur contacts, i wanna rub minds with u. My email is jobiorah@yahoo.com, Mobile: 0802 873 3506
Thanks.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by unclenna(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Binary trade is paying me like forex....
Date and time Trans Id Transaction type Amount Bet status
31.10.13 12:15

Bet won on binary options

31.10.13 12:09

Bet placed on binary option

31.10.13 11:15

Bet won on binary options

31.10.13 11:11

Bet placed on binary option

<<First <Back Next> Last>>
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
To appreciate the house most especially optimisticgondy, saintfaculty and accentuate for waking up my sleeping brain in forex trading, i am going to drop one of the stuff i bought called "Trading Price Action Trading Reversals Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader (Wiley Trading) by Al Brooks". The stuff cost $249 at his website brookstradingcourse dot com. This is the part of his work, not all that in his products and the video is about 27 hours length.

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
charlso1: To appreciate the house most especially optimisticgondy, saintfaculty and accentuate for waking up my sleeping brain in forex trading, i am going to drop one of the stuff i bought called "Trading Price Action Trading Reversals Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader (Wiley Trading) by Al Brooks". The stuff cost $249 at his website brookstradingcourse dot com. This is the part of his work, not all that in his products and the video is about 27 hours length.
lets hv it bro!. Thumbsup
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
charlso we are patiently waiting
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
charlso1: To appreciate the house most especially optimisticgondy, saintfaculty and accentuate for waking up my sleeping brain in forex trading, i am going to drop one of the stuff i bought called "Trading Price Action Trading Reversals Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader (Wiley Trading) by Al Brooks". The stuff cost $249 at his website brookstradingcourse dot com. This is the part of his work, not all that in his products and the video is about 27 hours length.

Copyright infringement. Be careful.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2013
Paris-fran:

Copyright infringement. Be careful.
@Paris-fran, that's right and thank you for reminding me. I will think about it....

Nevertheless, there is something i observed in Chris Capre training videos. What he is teaching in his free videos are difference from his paid videos most especially, his pinbar, pullback, inside bar and outside bar strategies. You can easily identify the potential ones unlike in his free training. His inside bar, shaved bar and pinbar strategies are 90-98% accurate trading binary option. Please help me thank Optimisticgondy for mentioning Chris Capre in this forum.

Yes Oga Optimisticgondy, i sent you a PM then to ask if i can pay half of the money to get his video course but you didn't reply me fast, then i decided to get the course on my own. Thanks once again and God bless you mightily.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2013
charlso1:
@Paris-fran, that's right and thank you for reminding me. I will think about it....

Nevertheless, there is something i observed in Chris Capre training videos. What he is teaching in his free videos are difference from his paid videos most especially, his pinbar, pullback, inside bar and outside bar strategies. You can easily identify the potential ones unlike in his free training. His inside bar, shaved bar and pinbar strategies are 90-98% accurate trading binary option. Please help me thank Optimisticgondy for mentioning Chris Capre in this forum.

Yes Oga Optimisticgondy, i sent you a PM then to ask if i can pay half of the money to get his video course but you didn't reply me fast, then i decided to get the course on my own. Thanks once again and God bless you mightily.
Amen and you too. Yes Paris-fran is right about the copyright infringement and the tutor may institute a legal action against you if he finds out about it. I think that's what my boss was afraid of when he refused to let me have access to the one he purchased, I was just wondering what fell over him then cos he a very generous man who can give me his eyes.
You're right about the difference between what they teach and the free price action strategies littered over the internet; I also didn't know until my boss told me and started sending alerts to me.

Sorry for replying late then, I haven't used my PC since I paused trading and I was having problems logging in on my phone then. Thank God you have it; next two weeks by God's grace, I'll get mine. Happy weekend to everyone.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Amen and you too. Yes Paris-fran is right about the copyright infringement and the tutor may institute a legal action against you if he finds out about it. I think that's what my boss was afraid of when he refused to let me have access to the one he purchased, I was just wondering what fell over him then cos he a very generous man who can give me his eyes.
You're right about the difference between what they teach and the free price action strategies littered over the internet; I also didn't know until my boss told me and started sending alerts to me.

Sorry for replying late then, I haven't used my PC since I paused trading and I was having problems logging in on my phone then. Thank God you have it; next two weeks by God's grace, I'll get mine. Happy weekend to everyone.

Check your Email
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
teeboy4x:

Check your Email
replied
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Manweysabi:

WORD!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by mikekhan: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
san4real: This is a proof that my strategy really works by feeding my brain on the binary chart, no indicators angry angry angry Note: this is just a virtual acct..

Bros hw fr na. I am fan of Randoms. release ur strategy of u boiz na, biko. I trade it once in wyl but i will like to perfect a system using ur strategy. Ur boiz are still very loyal grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by murphy02(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2013
charlso1:

hi charlso

can i have ur email add or phone no ?

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
i hv got a new strategy for the house. its call trend following. you do not need any complicated price action, nor will u need any complicated indicator. just like my EMA 2&4 simple cross over, this one is easy too. but losses are inevitable, while winnings are unlimited. it all comes down to identifying the trend.

Stay tunned. money go miss una road soon. whether u r trading forex or randoms, it all depends on ur identifying the current trend, its even possible to make a straight 5-6 wins no joke. like i said, trend. its about time u harness the trend. anyone who knows me in person will tell u that i dont do anything appart from my job than to make my own money off my biz, be it from binary or as a secretary offline. research has been my cup of tea non stop.

brought to you by SUNWALK

6 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
sunwalk: i hv got a new strategy for the house. its call trend following. you do not need any complicated price action, nor will u need any complicated indicator. just like my EMA 2&4 simple cross over, this one is easy too. but losses are inevitable, while winnings are unlimited. it all comes down to identifying the trend.

Stay tunned. money go miss una road soon. whether u r trading forex or randoms, it all depends on ur identifying the current trend, its even possible to make a straight 5-6 wins no joke. like i said, trend. its about time u harness the trend. anyone who knows me in person will tell u that i dont do anything appart from my job than to make my own money off my biz, be it from binary or as a secretary offline. research has been my cup of tea non stop.

brought to you by SUNWALK
we cant wait bro.......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
AUDJPY RISE

AUDUSD RISE

USDCAD FALL

CADJPY RISE

EURAUD FALL

EURCAD FALL

EURGBP FALL
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
All right guys, take a glimpse on what i hv to offer. sorry i wont explain further yet. but it pays to research it and see how u fit in.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by youngchapp: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
sunwalk: All right guys, take a glimpse on what i hv to offer. sorry i wont explain further yet. but it pays to research it and see how u fit in.

well done bro, I can't wait to have this system.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Piro4rl(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
sunwalk]All right guys, take a glimpse on what i hv to offer. sorry i wont explain further yet. but it pays to research it and see how u fit in.

Waiting patiently

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.