Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226777 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2013
Guy u dey fvck up, oh. I dey vex for you gan angry
teeboy4x:

Am reading the stuff already, thanks once again. Please try as much as possible to make out time that next week bro.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2013
charlso1:
Hahahahaha... Please, i am still a newbie oooo. There are many ogas here, people like Saintfaculty, Wapmasta, Optimisticgondy and Tee boy. Ok oooo, i will reply u now.

To be frank, government can't pay you what forex will give you if you learn d little secret of trapping them.
For example, i made 61% of my monthly salary just yesterday from forex without much stress.
If i can make money out of forex as a Uniform man that hav tight schedule, why won't you.

If time permits, i will show the house how to trade binary with "high 1 and high 2 signal" using AI Brooks 5 min chart strategy. Please, i am not promising to drop it soon but hopefully next year January when i will be on my Annual leave.

Once again, my sincere appreciation goes to Optimisticgondy, saintfaculty, accentuate and wapmasta, most especially to Wapmasta who made me to save money to seek for this knowledge. Without him removing me from his price action whatsapp, i wouldn't have made up my mind to seek for this knowledge that is yielding its profit now. I really love you all as my ogas and God will bear me witness that i remember you in my prayers always for long life.
Peace my pals
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by myola777(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2013
2s£xy:

please send me the materials you wanted to give out but decided not to cos of lady fran's comment.

doyen2fine at gmail

don't quote so I can delete the email later. Thanks.
u see now, what goes around, comes around. that was how u too discouraged demoreon the other time. so don't be annoyed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2013
2s£xy:
Guy u dey fvck up, oh. I dey vex for you gan angry

Nawaaa oh! which kind Bleep up again No be u ask me to send the ebook to chibenze undecided

But if na namepros...menhhhhh forget am.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2013
myola777: u see now, what goes around, comes around. that was how u too discouraged demoreon the other time. so don't be annoyed.
Badt guy...two things made me laugh
1. U still remember
2. U quoted his email addy

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Badt guy...two things made me laugh
1. U still remember
2. U quoted his email addy

Rolling on the floor with maaaaad laughter!!! grin grin grin grin

*spoils the "like" button*

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
hmmmm!a big drama is rili goin on here oo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
Optimisticgondy: he has deactivated his NL account
any clue on y he did dat?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
myola777: u see now, what goes around, comes around. that was how u too discouraged demoreon the other time. so don't be annoyed.
lol...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
teeboy4x:

Nawaaa oh! which kind Bleep up again No be u ask me to send the ebook to chibenze undecided

But if na namepros...menhhhhh forget am.
na joke I dey bro. I been wonder y u no show face again sef.

Will call sha.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Some people dey vex 4 2sexy. I tire o. I and Demoreon had been friends since last year and when he told me about his forex expedition, I gave him d link to this thread.

What happened last time wasn't anything serious cos I didn't take those words as such, but if u ar still pained by what I said and hav 4gotn, sorry.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
if you can play with divergence and have a good understanding of it, this system can fetch you 90% winning rate on binary options

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
accentuate: if you can play with divergence and have a good understanding of it, this system can fetch you 90% winning rate on binary options

You can use this strategy for scalping as well as trading binary options. Binary Options are much easier to trade as compared to forex. However, just like forex you need a system with a high winrate if you really want to make money with binary options. Many vendors are selling signals for binary options at a high price. With this simple FREE Forex Binary Options System, you will be able to generate your own signals any time of the day whenever you have around 30-60 minutes of spare time. So in this post, we will discuss a very simple binary options system. This system can also be used for scalping forex. Infact, I had developed this system for scalping on the M5 timeframe but now I also use it to trade binary options with a high winrate of 90%. Let’s discuss this system in detail. You should have some idea of how to spot divergences because this system basically uses divergences to make the trading decisions. Divergence develops when the price action and the indicator move in opposite direction. Below is a screenshot of this system in action on M5 timeframe!

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Ozonna(m): 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
accentuate: if you can play with divergence and have a good understanding of it, this system can fetch you 90% winning rate on binary options

Please explain more. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by signz: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
wapmasta001:

a guy put a pa link up there....read dat booka and u r gud

I'll read only about PA this weekend. But I'll still need some sort of mentorship from you and many Ogas here. Thanks and Godbless
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ozonna:

Please explain more. Thanks

First you need to install Bollinger Bands with the usual setting on your chart. We will use the Stochastic Oscillator with the setting of 5,3,3 for spotting divergences. As you can see in the above screenshot we spotted a bullish divergence. Check that the price is touching the lower Bollinger Band before entering into a trade. The price is indeed touching the lower Bollinger Band. So we buy a one hour GBP/USD call and wait for one hour to check whether we won or lost. We did win as the above screenshot indicates. Now, the second screenshot below shows that after nearly 1 and a half hour, a bearish divergence appeared on the chart. This time the price is at the upper Bollinger Band. This means we are going to buy a one hour GBP/USD put this time. Check after one hour, we had won the trade.

You will get many many signals with this system daily. After one and a half hour their is another bearish divergence appearing on the chart. Price action is above the upper Bollinger Band. You have another setup for a trade. Buy a one hour GBP/USD put option. After one hour you had made 85%.

You might be wondering why this system works. This simple system works because it uses a simple law of statistics. Price action cannot deviate from the mean for long. This deviation of the price from the mean is being measured by the Bollinger Bands. The upper Bollinger Band is 2 deviations above the mean and the lower Bollinger Band is 2 deviations below the mean. So when the price touches these bands, it tries revert to the mean. While reverting to the mean, most of the time it overshoots and touches the other band. When it does it changes direction and again tries to revert to the mean and in the process now touches the other band and the process continues all day long.

I trade only 5 pairs with the system (EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,EUR/JPY and USD/CAD). if you follow this system religiously, you will be getting average of 15 signals daily on the specified currency pairs and you will always have win rate of 90%

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2013

we need a thump up button around here.

Nice buddy!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
The truth is that INDICATORS were programmed to obey Price Action. Once you know how to identify the price action of major candle stick patterns, you won't need an indicator.

Major down-ward trend has their patterns and as well as upward trends.

Understanding these patterns would enable you enter a trade as quick as possible wherein indicators would had delayed you and that means late entry relatively result in much more less pips when compared to those who have mastered PA.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by accentuate(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
you are perfectly right but we need to come down to the level of the newbie in the house so that they too can enjoy the good fruit of BOM trading
2s£xy:
The truth is that INDICATORS were programmed to obey Price Action. Once you know how to identify the price action of major candle stick patterns, you won't need an indicator.

Major down-ward trend has their patterns and as well as upward trends.

Understanding these patterns would enable you enter a trade as quick as possible wherein indicators would had delayed you and that means late entry relatively result in much more less pips when compared to those who have mastered PA.

I quite understand that price action does everything and is the key to the success of both binary and forex trading. this Ebook will be useful for the house for better understanding of price action in relation to the candle stick pattern http://www.4shared.com/office/4DTTOn_C/MagicForexCandlesticks.html
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Ozonna(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
accentuate:

First you need to install Bollinger Bands with the usual setting on your chart. We will use the Stochastic Oscillator with the setting of 5,3,3 for spotting divergences. As you can see in the above screenshot we spotted a bullish divergence. Check that the price is touching the lower Bollinger Band before entering into a trade. The price is indeed touching the lower Bollinger Band. So we buy a one hour GBP/USD call and wait for one hour to check whether we won or lost. We did win as the above screenshot indicates. Now, the second screenshot below shows that after nearly 1 and a half hour, a bearish divergence appeared on the chart. This time the price is at the upper Bollinger Band. This means we are going to buy a one hour GBP/USD put this time. Check after one hour, we had won the trade.

You will get many many signals with this system daily. After one and a half hour their is another bearish divergence appearing on the chart. Price action is above the upper Bollinger Band. You have another setup for a trade. Buy a one hour GBP/USD put option. After one hour you had made 85%.

You might be wondering why this system works. This simple system works because it uses a simple law of statistics. Price action cannot deviate from the mean for long. This deviation of the price from the mean is being measured by the Bollinger Bands. The upper Bollinger Band is 2 deviations above the mean and the lower Bollinger Band is 2 deviations below the mean. So when the price touches these bands, it tries revert to the mean. While reverting to the mean, most of the time it overshoots and touches the other band. When it does it changes direction and again tries to revert to the mean and in the process now touches the other band and the process continues all day long.

I trade only 5 pairs with the system (EUR/USD,GBP/USD,AUD/USD,EUR/JPY and USD/CAD). if you follow this system religiously, you will be getting average of 15 signals daily on the specified currency pairs and you will always have win rate of 90%

Thank you very much.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 17, 2013
Price Action Library... Make a choice.

http://search.4shared.com/q/1/Price+Action
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:
144 MB of Al Brook Price Action Ebook

http://www.4shared.com/office/cRhCA33B/al_brooks_-_trading_price_acti.html
Thks so much 4all ds but the link to this particular one they are saying it is not valid
The file link that you requested is not valid. Maybe u can chek it too,thks once again
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2013
accentuate: you are perfectly right but we need to come down to the level of the newbie in the house so that they too can enjoy the good fruit of BOM tradingI quite understand that price action does everything and is the key to the success of both binary and forex trading. this Ebook will be useful for the house for better understanding of price action in relation to the candle stick pattern http://www.4shared.com/office/4DTTOn_C/MagicForexCandlesticks.html
Thks so much 4 ds Accentuate,more grace IJN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by spacebaba: 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=accentuate]

First you need to install Bollinger Bands with the usual setting on your chart. We will use the Stochastic Oscillator with the setting of 5,3,3 for spotting divergences. As you can see in the above screenshot we spotted a bullish divergence. Check that the price is touching the lower Bollinger Band before entering into a trade. The price is indeed touching the lower Bollinger Band. So we buy a one hour GBP/USD call and wait for one hour to check whether we won or lost. We did acentuate, saintfacaulty n d rest of the huax GOD will continue to bless u all, u are blessing pple dat u are nt even aware. tanx boss
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
greenalwaz: Thks so much 4all ds but the link to this particular one they are saying it is not valid
The file link that you requested is not valid. Maybe u can chek it too,thks once again

Bro, I just checked and it's working. I will download it tonight. You have to signup at 4shared.com and login to get it working. Or try another browser.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
greenalwaz: Thks so much 4all ds but the link to this particular one they are saying it is not valid

Besided, someone and a friend from here already downloaded it.

Na Chris we dey talk now sef no b al brook again. Just waiting for feedback grin.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Vpaymoney, I don't use the email attached to this handle. Kindly look up and you will see where I was quoted by an angry viper.

Used the email above.

Waiting.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:
Vpaymoney, I don't use the email attached to this handle. Kindly look up and you will see where I was quoted by an angry viper.

Used the email above.

Waiting.

LMAO grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
teeboy4x:

LMAO grin

gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
2s£xy:

Besided, someone and a friend from here already downloaded it.

Na Chris we dey talk now sef no b al brook again. Just waiting for feedback grin.
I will try it again,thks

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.