Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227152 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Hello House!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2013
wapmasta001:
i dnt c diz word right....its more like condeming dat strategy.... u saying diz naw, if he discovers a better strategy am sure his nt gona b willing to drop it..coz u hv nt giving him a heads up in diz....i wish dats hw its easy to build up a werking strategy.....i wanted to drop a strategy for my touch bet d other day for those using ma chart, but sm1 said his gonna mk d newbies bliw up dia account.... meanwhile dia r sm pple here wich diz strategy wyd still wrk well for...i now wonder if its d strategy dat made sm guys here blew dia act....every1 wud only want to drop tins where dey knw it wud b apreciated...pls lets endevour to commend d effort of pple wen dey mk attempts to drop tins here...coz u dnt actually knw wat tomoro holds...it takes studying and research to win bom.....so always commend and dnt condem.....
my 2cents....

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT How am i condemning his strategy huh?
I only said that the strategy (trading $34 to win $5 ) is better than the one of (trading $294 to win $9)

I noticed we aint cool because blocked you from selling your ebook here here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Can you risk $296 for $9 or $11?

oboy go sleep joor

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2013
My Ogas in the house, lets nt argue abt diz strategies stuff...the fact stl remains all strategy works well...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2013
...if its conditions is adhered to, our (my) biggest enemy in diz game iz EMOTION nt the strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2013
stmichael001:

obob i fink say na only me dey experience dis thing o.. smtinz person go cook up fine strategy,d tin go work wela for like 2days b4 u knw it e no go dey pure again. Truly trul Bom is all abt constant research and hardwork....Bt i knw we'll come out wit something solid soonest by the grace of God.
...................................my bro no b only you, e dey happen to every body,But if we begin dey post dose red account here e go discourage pple...i still strongly believe dat we will overcome in JESUS...he who faint in d days of adversity,his faith is small....as for me am not giving up until BOM give UP...God bless us all...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2013
okeyfx: ...if its conditions is adhered to, our (my) biggest enemy in diz game iz EMOTION nt the strategy
..........my bro you can say dat again! dat is our Biggest ENEMY.. in demo we make profit because no EMOTION attached....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2013
malachi2uk:

I only said that the strategy (trading $34 to win $5 ) is better than the one of (trading $294 to win $9)

I noticed we aint cool because blocked you from selling your ebook here here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oboy go sleep joor
............. my brother it has not come to dis, i also make a comment concerning dat...even if you know that the strategy (trading $34 to win $5 ) is better than the one of (trading $294 to win $9), which i no every body here no too, you must not say it,it is left for any one interested to make his choice,one man food is another mans poison angry ....Also by saying dat u ar discouraging dat person. of a truth, if it was you how will u feel .......... . as for d ebook tin, he was wrong and nobody supported him,and he has apologizes not just dat, he drops d ebook here for free..pls! pls! pls! lets forget our dirty past and welcome our glorious future! grin grin ...TOGETHER WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL...if we not make it in BOM together we have to work in LOVE! hope dis bring d end of dis matter grin grin grin...I LOVE U BOTH MY BROTHERS... grin grin grin peace!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2013
@malachi2uk y are u diggin up a buried hatchet
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2013
Truth is bitter, but it must be said. I speak based on random indecies. There is hardly any strategy that will work and keep you in constant profit as regards random indecies. Three things are in play here and that is Greed, Fear and Over-confidence. If you have ever traded live accounts accross any platform, you know what I'm talking about.

I've made consistent profit from random indecies using by placing rise/fall bets on 30 mins to 1 hour TF's for almost a year now. But these profit might not interest a lot of people, reason being that it doesn't double your account in 24 hours. It's a simple scalping system I developed using SaintFaculty's RD chart/indicators.

It's all about scalping. I get in on a trending market on the 1 hour or 30 mins TF, I place a rise or fall bet, keep checking my portfolio to see if the bet has gone up to 10% and above. If the trend is strong in my favour, I wait till it gets to about 60%+, then I sell the bet. Simple!
That's how I scalp RD's.

If the bet is going against me, I know the sell option only disappears when it's 5 mins to the expiration of the bet. Overtime, I've noticed that most bets on RD will start going against you 8 mins to expiry. So once I've gone half way into the time of a bet, I sell it and bag my profit while waiting for another opportunity.

It's not a "strategy" or a cash vomitting technique, but experience as a forex trader has taught me that it is better to close a trade in profit (no matter how small) than to pile up unnecessary losses hoping to make a quick buck until all accounts are blown.

I just say make I talk o. Jah bless y'all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
caesaraba: Truth is bitter, but it must be said. I speak based on random indecies. There is hardly any strategy that will work and keep you in constant profit as regards random indecies. Three things are in play here and that is Greed, Fear and Over-confidence. If you have ever traded live accounts accross any platform, you know what I'm talking about.

I've made consistent profit from random indecies using by placing rise/fall bets on 30 mins to 1 hour TF's for almost a year now. But these profit might not interest a lot of people, reason being that it doesn't double your account in 24 hours. It's a simple scalping system I developed using SaintFaculty's RD chart/indicators.

It's all about scalping. I get in on a trending market on the 1 hour or 30 mins TF, I place a rise or fall bet, keep checking my portfolio to see if the bet has gone up to 10% and above. If the trend is strong in my favour, I wait till it gets to about 60%+, then I sell the bet. Simple!
That's how I scalp RD's.

If the bet is going against me, I know the sell option only disappears when it's 5 mins to the expiration of the bet. Overtime, I've noticed that most bets on RD will start going against you 8 mins to expiry. So once I've gone half way into the time of a bet, I sell it and bag my profit while waiting for another opportunity.

It's not a "strategy" or a cash vomitting technique, but experience as a forex trader has taught me that it is better to close a trade in profit (no matter how small) than to pile up unnecessary losses hoping to make a quick buck until all accounts are blown.

I just say make I talk o. Jah bless y'all.
.................my bro i love dis,dat has bin my problems on RD at a time i came to a conclusion dat is a scam,now you have open my shocked shocked, i will give it another try..my as far as is workin for you is a strategy! keep it up! nice one bro..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
THE STRATEGY IS ALMOST READY...... RD25/GOES OUT FINZ...... HAD 8straight wins so far and counting...just dat i dont know how to screenshot em all.... just wana verify its constancy before dropin it ...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
stmichael001: THE STRATEGY IS ALMOST READY...... RD25/GOES OUT FINZ...... HAD 8straight wins so far and counting...just dat i dont know how to screenshot em all.... just wana verify its constancy before dropin it ...

Make 9 successful trades!!!!

Lose all in the 10th trade!!!!

I bet that is a virtual account!!!!

As for consistency, just forget it!!!

RANDOM WALK has no consistency!!!

That is the exact reason it is called RANDOM WALK!!!!

And i don't think you would be willing to do this with your real account!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Master hv had up t0 10straight wins bliv it or n0t... And if u can recal i neva said u must use my strategy...am only trying t0 w0rk 0ut smfn dat can fetch sm of ma peeps sm lil d0ugh... 2ndly i musnt pr0v t0 u its my real ac0unt cuz i d0nt fink i 0we u dat... Enj0y ursef br0s,we n0 dey fight...it wud hv bin vewi much beta we learn t0 enc0urage each0daz sucess or eforts t0wardz it dan writin it 0ff 0utritly...jst sayin#
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jsheng(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
DECORUM PLEASE!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2013
omakay:

True talk but what about the one that is on page 4 that has 94% payout,I think that one is the best RD strategy so far on this thread,it will be better if our RD masters work on it or what do you think?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
malachi2uk:

oboy go sleep joor
wait.... i hope its nt d book i droped free u r talking abt? if its it....then i now knw u r too small upstairs for wappy to talk to...d reasn y i replied u dat day its coz u made sense..even go back to wen u had shit with me...after all ur noise did i still abuse u?? dats to shw maturity. age doesnt mean maturity though....y nt pay me a visit... mk i take u out lol..mayb vila no allow u grow coz i dnt c hw wat i said has to do with ebook...so tell me hw u knw am talking abt ebook, meaning ur statement is entirely diff frm mine..baba mi ceaser c diz chicken wey dey talk ooooo...cn u even build any all u do is mk mouth here.. i believe if u shud tk a look at my posts frm ma first post u wud gain lotss... wat cn we gain frm urs apart frm all diz ur childish posts. ask me if i cn risk 280 for 20.. if i do it. i dnt tink is ur money oooo.....diz trend don really mk sm village boy to dey talk to persn anyhw..and lastly u said we r nt cool? how? do u ask for anytin i did nt do? or i countered u smwhr?? if diX is frustratx u r facing..pls cntrl.. it... ma 60ticks like ma guy jayjay go talk....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
guys easy na......mk we no turn dis place to roayal rumble abeg...e neva reach dat stage na..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by caesaraba(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lol. Make una take am easy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
wapmasta001:
wait.... i hope its nt d book i droped free u r talking abt? if its it....then i now knw u r too small upstairs for wappy to talk to....y nt pay me a visit... mk i take u out lol..mayb vila no allow u grow ciz i dnt c hw wat i said has to do with ebook...so tell me hw u knw am talking abt ebook, meaning ur statement is entirely diff frm mine..baba mi ceaser c diz chicken wey dey talk ooooo...cn u even build any all u do is mk mouth here.. i believe if u shud tk a look at my trend frm ma first post u wud gain lotss... wat cn we gain frm urs apart frm all diz ur childish posts. ask me if i cn risk 280 for 20.. if i do it. i dnt tink is ur money oooo.....diz trend don really mk sm village boy to dey talk to persn anyhw.. if diX is frustratx u r facing..pls cntrl.. it... ma 60ticks like ma guy jayjay go talk....

Your problem is that you don't understand simple ENGLISH...SMH

Read your comments and read mine to see who's posting childish comment,am posting from village and you are posting from Limpopo(S.A),what difference does it make?

I asked him to keep it up,u said am condemning his strategy.

I said we aint cool because I blocked you from selling EBook here,u re still asking me how ebook came in

Itx called THREAD and not Trend (while I will be remembering you with 2-3mins strategy,I want you to be also remembering me with this lil correction)

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
omakay:

omakay u realy dey vex for rd no b small!!! those days right
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
malachi2uk:

Your problem is that you don't understand common ENGLISH...SMH

Read your comments and read mine to see who's posting childish comment,am posting from village and you are posting from Limpopo(S.A),what difference does it make?

I asked him to keep it up,u said am condemning his strategy.

I said we aint cool because I blocked you from selling EBook here,u re still asking me how ebook came in

Itx called THREAD and not Trend
oh u asked him to keep up? minusing d statement dat its better dan d other 1??
oh u r correcting me?? do u knw i used to tink dat its trend ooo... dint knw its called thread. tanks for d correction...but na english teacher fit you oo.just like u said i dnt understand simple english ooo. d only tin i wanna understand na money tins like bom..........lmao.......oya malachuk e don do u hear mk i go sleep as u talk... cya.....lol

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
stmichael001: THE STRATEGY IS ALMOST READY...... RD25/GOES OUT FINZ...... HAD 8straight wins so far and counting...just dat i dont know how to screenshot em all.... just wana verify its constancy before dropin it ...
guy go ahead...even if am a 2mins man...ma head still dey for rd...drop am for remodification jor
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
stmichael001: Master hv had up t0 10straight wins bliv it or n0t... And if u can recal i neva said u must use my strategy...am only trying t0 w0rk 0ut smfn dat can fetch sm of ma peeps sm lil d0ugh... 2ndly i musnt pr0v t0 u its my real ac0unt cuz i d0nt fink i 0we u dat... Enj0y ursef br0s,we n0 dey fight...it wud hv bin vewi much beta we learn t0 enc0urage each0daz sucess or eforts t0wardz it dan writin it 0ff 0utritly...jst sayin#

You miss my point entirely!!!

Of course,i am not writing ur work off!!!

This is a forum where everyone learns. RIGHT!!!!( You said so urself)

This is also a forum where those that have knowledge of issues can tell others about it!!!!!

Just pick the points off my previous comments and see how you can strengthen ur own work!!!!

And remember that we are not fighting!!!!

Instead we are sharing KNOWLEDGE and RESOURCES!!!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
omakay:

You miss my point entirely!!!

Of course,i am not writing ur work off!!!

This is a forum where everyone learns. RIGHT!!!!( You said so urself)

This is also a forum where those that have knowledge of issues can tell others about it!!!!!

Just pick the points off my previous comments and see how you can strengthen ur own work!!!!

And remember that we are not fighting!!!!

Instead we are sharing KNOWLEDGE and RESOURCES!!!!!!!!
gbammmmmmmm...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
wapmasta001:
omakay u realy dey vex for rd no b small!!! those days right

Yes oooooo!!!!

I be the C.E.O of Anti-RD % Co.

I dey try open men eyes for here but dem think say i dey joke!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
omakay:

Yes oooooo!!!!

I be the C.E.O of Anti-RD % Co.

I dey try open men eyes for here but dem think say i dey joke!!!!!

Na rili C.E.O of anti RD% Co. lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by flexycash: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
see waitn owner da talk.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Now this CRAZY,if we really want to critisize we shud do it constructive no perfect one..who ever want to drop any strategy shud go ahead and if need to be correct then contribute.
@omakay i see sense in ur style ooooooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
@wappy
NO be u be dis oooo
haven't met u live thou..but for u to use and rply like dat cheiii no be small tin ooo...such a cool headed dude..
after one folow once insult me dat BOM chop ma money even thu d guy no see ma bom acc...cheii if to say na d old me e for yea whewwn but age no gree naa...christ don take over LOL...abeg o
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
irabor001: ............. my brother it has not come to dis, i also make a comment concerning dat...even if you know that the strategy (trading $34 to win $5 ) is better than the one of (trading $294 to win $9), which i no every body here no too, you must not say it,it is left for any one interested to make his choice,one man food is another mans poison angry ....Also by saying dat u ar discouraging dat person. of a truth, if it was you how will u feel .......... . as for d ebook tin, he was wrong and nobody supported him,and he has apologizes not just dat, he drops d ebook here for free..pls! pls! pls! lets forget our dirty past and welcome our glorious future! grin grin ...TOGETHER WE STAND,DIVIDED WE FALL...if we not make it in BOM together we have to work in LOVE! hope dis bring d end of dis matter grin grin grin...I LOVE U BOTH MY BROTHERS... grin grin grin peace!!!

@Irabor, Dis the attitude of a peacemaker, I love it, God bless u.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebankole: @wappy
NO be u be dis oooo
haven't met u live thou..but for u to use and rply like dat cheiii no be small tin ooo...such a cool headed dude..
after one folow once insult me dat BOM chop ma money even thu d guy no see ma bom acc...cheii if to say na d old me e for yea whewwn but age no gree naa...christ don take over LOL...abeg o

@ebankole, dats cul bro, lets stay together in the love of christ.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebankole: @wappy
NO be u be dis oooo
ma broda u self knw oooo.. i h8 to do diz buh........anyway one love for d house.......i still remain loyal...ur boy wapist...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.