Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226752 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
stmichael001: WE ARE GOIN TO USE BROS JAYJAYCOOL'S STRATEGY ON PAGE4........JUST DAT WE ARE NOT DOING THE RAISE AND FALL THING....

THIS IS HOW UR CHAT SHUD LOOK LIKE B4 U PLACE THE TRADE.......

NOW,MOST IMPORTANTLY....WE DONT JUST LOGIN C A SIGNAL AND PLACE D TRADE.... WE GONA PLACE TRADES ON A HOURLY BASIS.. I.E WE WAIT FOR A SIGNAL PER HOUR AND WE PLACE THE TRADE...

FOR EXAMPLE,U log in by 1.30pm..u wont trade the goes out stuf til 2.00pm..
so imedately it clocks 2pm and u see d red EMA Line crosin from below with a new parabolic Sar appearin under n it widens up wela just like in d pic below... u place ur trade..

or u see d red EMA Line crosin from above with a new parabolic Sar appearin under n it widens below u can den place d trade...

NOte: if it cloks 2pm and ur EMA lines are not crosin yet... u wait for it to cros b4 placin the trade... u will always get a signal b4 2pm rounds up..

so,once d abv condition are met..u place d trade nd b4 u knw it...its gona cum out green for ya....

u will now hv to wait til 3pm to place ur next trade/// i.e from 3pm u wait and imedatly u get new signal u place d trade...

hope una undastand?

so dats how u place d trades....one trade per hour...take note of ma yesterdays trades u wil undastnd wot i mean by one trade per hr..take a look at d time i purchasd each trade..

Must it be d 1st signal to appear when the start of the hourly count begin? i.e using 4a.m. as an exampl, must it be d 1st signal to appear after 4a.m?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Must it be d 1st signal to appear when the start of the hourly count begin? i.e using 4a.m. as an exampl, must it be d 1st signal to appear after 4a.m?
YeS B0SS... U place ur trade imedatly u get ur 1st signal
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
stmichael001: YeS B0SS... U place ur trade imedatly u get ur 1st signal
Weldone my oga...i know u ve done alot of research on this, so i ll want you to tell us the maximum time your bets end up a winner. This ll help us know when to sell the bet incase it want to prove sturborn
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 4:29am On Apr 21, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Weldone my oga...i know u ve done alot of research on this, so i ll want you to tell us the maximum time your bets end up a winner. This ll help us know when to sell the bet incase it want to prove sturborn
hv nt w0rkd 0n dat br0.u cud help me 0n it t00.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
shocked shocked omo baba Bom don see gobe! I understood u mich. Because I was actually doing something like this as my second strategy modification but on forex pairs. Was chatting with teeboy some time ago abt dis he said all dis strat wey return no reach 80% no be 4 am o. I had to beg my man teeboy to listen to me o although he said na next month he go look into d tin. Now stmichael just like an angel com drop am here. Baaba u truly knew my mind. I go hala u make I tell wetin go shock u with dis strategy. Hope say u don marry? Cos I no go like make u kill bom go waste bom money.
BIZ continua!!!

My 60ticks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
ruggedcuzz:

1. Verily verily I say unto you. If u stick to the commandment that which is written by stmichael. Your "Goes out" bet will surely go out of that small boundary uncountable times b4 30minutes.
2. And thou name shall be called the BOM killer, the chopper of dollars.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
jayjaycool:

1. Verily verily I say unto you. If u stick to the commandment that which is written by stmichael. Your "Goes out" bet will surely go out of that small boundary uncountable times b4 30minutes.
2. And thou name shall be called the BOM killer, the chopper of dollars.
I cant jes stop laughing...i fink i saw it alzo in the book of Bomasis, chapter...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by 2jideofor(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
cheesy

If e no b 'rise and fall' me i no dey bet, me i no dey bet

i say if e no be 'rise and fall' me I no dey bet, any other bet o, me i no dey bet.

cheesy

i say if e no be 'rise and fall' me I no dey bet, any other bet o, me i no dey bet.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
jayjaycool: shocked shocked omo baba Bom don see gobe! I understood u mich. Because I was actually doing something like this as my second strategy modification but on forex pairs. Was chatting with teeboy some time ago abt dis he said all dis strat wey return no reach 80% no be 4 am o. I had to beg my man teeboy to listen to me o although he said na next month he go look into d tin. Now stmichael just like an angel com drop am here. Baaba u truly knew my mind. I go hala u make I tell wetin go shock u with dis strategy. Hope say u don marry? Cos I no go like make u kill bom go waste bom money.
BIZ continua!!!

My 60ticks
lol... Br0s abeg d0 hala me wit dat ur 0wn strategy t00...wh0 knw weda we g0 disc0va and remix an0da mata via d1
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
WATCHING FROM SIDELINE SINCE grin grin grin

RD MAKING SENSE AT THE MOMENT

CREDITS TO JAYJAY FOR OPENING MY EYES ON RD

FOR ME,THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY ON RD SO FAR grin grin grin

10 STRAIGHT WINS WITHIN 50MINS

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
stmichael001: lol... Br0s abeg d0 hala me wit dat ur 0wn strategy t00...wh0 knw weda we g0 disc0va and remix an0da mata via d1

I will get to u as soon as possible. Check ur mail(d 1 u use 4 dis NL acct) pick any of the messenger u use and mail ur convenient time of using them. I will try to make it up to chat with u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
@teeboy this is impressive. If u have been looking for a stragety that returns 24$ from 50$ they might not always be consistent.I don't like making mouth on my earnings with RD cos its not necessary but when people see una profit table they should tell if RD na program abi programmer.
Believe in urself and explore BOM world guys.
My 60ticks
teeboy4x: WATCHING FROM SIDELINE SINCE grin grin grin

RD MAKING SENSE AT THE MOMENT

CREDITS TO JAYJAY FOR OPENING MY EYES ON RD

FOR ME,THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY ON RD SO FAR grin grin grin

10 STRAIGHT WINS WITHIN 50MINS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by femadesh(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Can anybodi pls tell me d barrier one wil use in the rd25 strategy of jayjaycool?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
[/color]AFTER SEEING RD STRATEGY DROPPED BY MY OGA AT THE TOP,I DECIDED TO MODIFY IT IN A WAY IT WILL SUIT MANY OF US HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR 30MINS - 1HOUR TO MAKE $5 grin grin grin,WITH THIS MODIFIED STRATEGY,YOU ARE FREE TO TRADE ANY TIME OF THE DAY... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR "AM BUSY WITH OFFLINE WORK" grin grin grin ALL YOU NEED IS 30-45MINS TO MAKE YOUR BENJINX

I WILL EXPLAIN WITH IMAGE AND YOU THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS,YOUR CHART SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE 1 BELOW

CHANGE YOUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO 5MINS THEN ADD 5EME,13EMA AND BOLLINGER BANDS.

AFTER THAT,OPEN YOUR RD AND SET EVERYTHING TO LOOK LIKE THE PICS BELOW

YOUR BET MUST BE EVERY 5MINS (EXAMPLE: 08:05,08:10,08:15) OR YOU CAN WATCH THE TIME OF MY BET TO UNDERSTAND BETTER

RULES

1.DON'T BET NEAR BOLLINGER BANDS

2.DON'T BET WHEN 5EMA AND 13EMA ARE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER

3.DON'T BET IN RANGING MARKET (BET ON TRENDING;WHETHER UP OR DOWN TREND)

4.DON'T OVER TRADE

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
jayjaycool: @teeboy this is impressive. If u have been looking for a stragety that returns 24$ from 50$ they might not always be consistent.I don't like making mouth on my earnings with RD cos its not necessary but when people see una profit table they should tell if RD na program abi programmer.
Believe in urself and explore BOM world guys.
My 60ticks

TANX JARI... SOME THE EVEN EXPIRE UNDER 2MINS SELF grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
teeboy4x: [/color]AFTER SEEING RD STRATEGY DROPPED BY MY OGA AT THE TOP,I DECIDED TO MODIFY IT IN A WAY IT WILL SUIT MANY OF US HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR 30MINS - 1HOUR TO MAKE $5 grin grin grin,WITH THIS MODIFIED STRATEGY,YOU ARE FREE TO TRADE ANY TIME OF THE DAY... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR "AM BUSY WITH OFFLINE WORK" grin grin grin ALL YOU NEED IS 30-45MINS TO MAKE YOUR BENJINX

I WILL EXPLAIN WITH IMAGE AND YOU THEN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS,YOUR CHART SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE 1 BELOW

lol........bros u bad finish...i swear......... mk i join u enta dis1 too...... utm

YOUR BET MUST BE EVERY 5MINS (EXAMPLE: 08:05,08:10,08:15) OR YOU CAN WATCH THE TIME OF MY BET TO UNDERSTAND BETTER

RULES

4.DON'T OVER TRADE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
teeboy4x: [/color]AFTER SEEING RD STRATEGY DROPPED BY MY OGA AT THE TOP,I DECIDED TO MODIFY IT IN A WAY IT WILL SUIT MANY OF US HERE BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR 30MINS - 1HOUR TO MAKE $5 grin grin grin,WITH THIS MODIFIED STRATEGY,YOU ARE FREE TO TRADE ANY TIME OF THE DAY... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR "AM BUSY WITH OFFLINE WORK" grin grin grin ALL YOU NEED IS 30-45MINS TO MAKE YOUR BENJINX

RULES

4.DON'T OVER TRADE
.........betonmarkets are watching shocked shocked shocked shocked lol .....nice one bro keep it up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
jayjaycool:

I will get to u as soon as possible. Check ur mail(d 1 u use 4 dis NL acct) pick any of the messenger u use and mail ur convenient time of using them. I will try to make it up to chat with u
masta,hv g0t ur mail... Fenkz br0,..i'd add u up mk we yan..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013

RULES

4.DON'T OVER TRADE
Hahahahahaha... Br0s u d0n sp0il finish o...lmao. C d kind bad tin wen u dey teach us. E d0n red 4 b0m be dat. Smh#
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
irabor001: .........betonmarkets are watching shocked shocked shocked shocked lol .....nice one bro keep it up grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin make dem watch well oh
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
stmichael001: Hahahahahaha... Br0s u d0n sp0il finish o...lmao. C d kind bad tin wen u dey teach us. E d0n red 4 b0m be dat. Smh#

na u spoil me na

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
2jideofor: cheesy

cheesy

(laughing and rolling on the floor).....lmao..........chai...lwkm4h ooooooooooooooooo....na by force ??......stop am habeg.....i don laf tire..............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013

RULES

4.DON'T OVER TRADE
Funny explanation (i dont want to hear am busy with offline work).....so na wetin u dey do b diz You come tell me say you dey serve your ban.....oya withdraw your 10wins and pay tithe to bomways ministries oooooooooooo........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
FINALLY' ITS TIME TO TALK....FIRSTLY I WANNA GIVE JJ A HEADS UP ON DIZ...(SEY U DON C AM NAW SAY NA TO STUDY?) undecided AND MA STMICHEAL, (PROMISED ME AND U FUFILED IT) GOOD BOY....AND TO MA DESOBEDIENT BOY(TEEBOY....I BAN AM....HIM STILL COME ONLINE COME DISPLAY SCREENSHOT).......JUST LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, WHEN YOU STUDY' DEN YOU MUST JOLLY......GOODJOB GUYS.......................MA 60SEC........ angry
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
And finally....mk una no forget to pay una tithe to our bom church......bomway ministries.......and jj....give me a call, notice smtin i need to clear off ,,,,07034380430. Just like i said church is always open for your tithes.........
And to both ma rise and fall guys....ma prayer na say we go cont to dey rise ni oooo.....wish i cn only b placing rise bets,,,......every spirit of fall, holyghost fire.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2013
My oga wappy u have well spoken. I will try give u a call. Today probabily.

For everyone commending this strategy pls let's not forget to commend stmichael 1st. Then make una stop to blast pesin if he post a strategy u don't like here. Who knows how long we would have enjoyed this strategy if we have been zipping up unneccessary talks against sombody's PERSONAL research. Person like me wey no dey sleep if I dey do research how una expect me to feel when 1 say smtin bad abt my sweat n effort to help him.
That's by the way. In essense. Ppl if u no like sm1's strategy instead of to criticize it modify that tin u are afraid of in it.
Example is this current Teeboy modification. Instead of to come here telling d person dat 30mins is too much or barrier too much modify am drop. It will help us grow

My 60ticks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2013
jayjaycool: My oga wappy u have well spoken. I will try give u a call. Today probabily.

For everyone commending this strategy pls let's not forget to commend stmichael 1st. Then make una stop to blast pesin if he post a strategy u don't like here. Who knows how long we would have enjoyed this strategy if we have been zipping up unneccessary talks against sombody's PERSONAL research. Person like me wey no dey sleep if I dey do research how una expect me to feel when 1 say smtin bad abt my sweat n effort to help him.
That's by the way. In essense. Ppl if u no like sm1's strategy instead of to criticize it modify that tin u are afraid of in it.
Example is this current Teeboy modification. Instead of to come here telling d person dat 30mins is too much or barrier too much modify am drop. It will help us grow

My 60ticks
true talk my br0da...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2013
2jideofor: cheesy

cheesy

i cant stop laughing to diz...... grin grin grin grin.........
just like i use to say......if we no make am diz year? na to go wash our head for ocean oooooooooo......coz for rise and fall fans.......hehehhe.....already cooked ma long hour bet strategy......for those wey dey fear 2mins lol....i go realease am like bomb wen am done.................make una dey joli first...........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by jayjaycool(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2013
wappy i support that wey you say. any body wey no hammer this year, make he go for special deliverance.
irrespective of the fact that this strategy goes for 5mins bet, mine expires highest under 60ticks(1min). just know your game and you will enjoy ur gain.

if u are student, better use this to help urself and family.
and for family people like...(zips mouth) una know whats up. grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2013
Currently passing,will soo go collect my money from Mr bom...Targeting another 10 straight for 2day grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
teeboy4x: Currently passing,will soo go collect my money from Mr bom...Targeting another 10 straight for 2day grin
mr teeboy I go beat u oooooooo.lol
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
God bless news trading. i didnt miss the 3.00pm new for USD. soo sweet

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.