Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226747 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebooksdepo: 9:40pm On May 25, 2013
@wapmasta001,please kindlly forward tor Betonmarkets training Ebook to my mail--equalityservices@thefreesite.com,THANKS and God bless you.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2013
@ saintfaculty, I'm really sorry for your loss. Accept my condolencies. May God give U and ur family comfort. May they also rest in peace! Amen.
Pls anyone with the binarywealthbot soFtware should send it to my mail; eddisworld2003@gmail.com. God bless y'all.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bayobiyi: 7:56am On May 26, 2013
wapmasta001:

sHhhhhhhhhhh.....WE ARE ONE FOLD HERE....NO NEED TO BEGI BEGI.....FIRST OF ALL YOU NEED TO KNW WAT D BASICS OF BETONMARKETS ARE........EMAIL ME OF A BETONMARKETS STARTERS EBOOK....WAPMASTA@GMAIL.COM....DAT SHUD HELP YOU GET STARTED........undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Pls I need the betonmarkets starter eBook as well, my email is bayuu4sure@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:13am On May 26, 2013
saintfaculty: GOOD GUYZ,

Been busy all through the week, i lost my Grand mum and my Dad the same week, last 2weeks ago, so its not been easy with me over here, traveling tomorrow morning to lay them to rest. For the main time, thanks to the dude that droped the binarywealthbot ish for u guyz, but getting the software is one thing, while successfully trading with it is another. Because of this, i felt there is need to tell u guyz how i use it to ensure max profit, and to come out green all through or @least loose 2 out of 10. I remember saying last week that i thank GOD for the looses because it reminds me of money management, u see, if u get a strategy that wins all through, u might get tempted to stake all your life savings just to become rich overnite... what if the trade comes out RED. so dont be tempted, dont trust any strategy on a %100 gurantee, Dont stake what u cant afford to lose...
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU...

SILVER BINARYWEALTHBOT RUNBET UP/DOWN STRATEGY

* i believe by now u must have gotten the software...Make sure u have a fast network, i prefare 3G, if possible, support it with a vpn i prefare PDPROXY

* Lauch the software, i prefare working with only 1 currency pair EUR/JPY, so make sure you follow the instruction on the download page and set the software to only 1 pair... EUR/JPY

* Before i continue, most of us(including me) said that RUNBET is for gamblers, its a way by which betonmarket recovers all the have lost.. yes, i agree with you but, with the exception of RUNBET UP/DOWN . All this section of runbet wants u to do is to predict the direction the market will go in 5ticks, like 10secs..... no much talk, i guess u r begging to see reasons with me...

* By now, u must have opened your bom account and open the tick trade platform and select the up/down runbet

* Select EUR/USD as currency pair, select d amount u want to stake and wait for a signal from binarywealthbot, immediately a signal comes up, hit the direction on the runbet platform and wait to cash out in 5-10secs time.

Thats it, adhere strictly to my instructions and warning.... MOST IMPORTANTLY, U MUST HAVE A VERY FAST NETWORK...

Thats it, for rise/fall i use...... am exshauted now, see u later

SILVERBOY a.k.a Mr_Invader
@saintfacaulty,am rili sorry 4 ur loss bro,may d gud GOD comfort u.my dear hw do i get dis software "binarywealthbot",do i nid 2 install it afta download b4 usin it?pls xplain in mre detailed manner 4 newbies lyk me who BOM has dealt mercilessly wit tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:26am On May 26, 2013
hi guys,i used d link above above 2 download d software(binarywealthbot) bt wen i tried lunching it it demanded 4 a password,i dnt wot 2 do nxt,or miss somtin?pls guys help me
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 10:27am On May 26, 2013
hi guys,i used d link above above 2 download d software(binarywealthbot) bt wen i tried lunching it it demanded 4 a password,i dnt wot 2 do nxt,or miss somtin?pls guys help me my email is davscolf2@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebooksdepo: 11:18am On May 26, 2013
@wilscolf,old boy! Take it easy,the password is the software key inside the text file that comes with the software,just copy from the text file and paste on the space on the software and you are good to go. If at all you have gone through the manual that comes with the software you should have seen the key -ie password boldly printed there.. To the house, i downloaded this software on thursday night,studied it throughout the night, On friday, i set up both virtual and life acount on betonmarket, deposit 50 dollars via Liberty Reserve(May God Save my money with them!), Immediately after depositing the money,i launched the software,set my betonmarkets to start trading-forex-rise/fall,-USD/CAD on my life account,immediately USD/CAD turns to CALL i clicked Rise on betonmarket staking 10 dollars for 20 dollars payout, and i won in 5minutes duration.I think that was pure luck since i used slow internet connection-EDGE Modem with Airtel BB activaed sim. Please house what can you say on this,my account is now 60 dollars. I want to get a very fast moderm, Any recommendation?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2013
@ebookdepo the password doesn't open the software for me? Why is it so?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2013
ebooksdepo: @wilscolf,old boy! Take it easy,the password is the software key inside the text file that comes with the software,just copy from the text file and paste on the space on the software and you are good to go. If at all you have gone through the manual that comes with the software you should have seen the key -ie password boldly printed there.. To the house, i downloaded this software on thursday night,studied it throughout the night, On friday, i set up both virtual and life acount on betonmarket, deposit 50 dollars via Liberty Reserve(May God Save my money with them!), Immediately after depositing the money,i launched the software,set my betonmarkets to start trading-forex-rise/fall,-USD/CAD on my life account,immediately USD/CAD turns to CALL i clicked Rise on betonmarket staking 10 dollars for 20 dollars payout, and i won in 5minutes duration.I think that was pure luck since i used slow internet connection-EDGE Modem with Airtel BB activaed sim. Please house what can you say on this,my account is now 60 dollars. I want to get a very fast moderm, Any recommendation?

Chief, u took a lot of risk... a good trader will tell u that u should not stake more than %10 of your capital in a trade. yes of course, u need a fast 3G network like i recomended, but never u stake more than %10 of your trade... set a limit for your self, i.e u set a limit that u want to make $30 everyday, divide it by 4 and trade 4 successful times. log out n come back tomorrow. give a space of 2hrs per trade, that is if ur first trade is 10pm let ur second trade be 12am (2hrs space). Follow dis, u will recover all u have lost.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2013
eddyhaze: @ebookdepo the password doesn't open the software for me? Why is it so?

u need a very fast connection for it to open, if ur connection is slow, it will keep rejecting the password untill it becomes fast.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2013
Thank u guyz for your heart-felt condolence messages. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:52pm On May 26, 2013
saintfaculty: One(1) last thing before i leave....

My trading time is anytime from 11pm to 10am ... don't trade outside that time, u might be lucky n green out, but i found out that i make more greens withing that period.

Also make sure u have a very fast network, don't say its not working, make sure ur network connection doesn't break, that's why i suggest u supporting it with a vpn like pd-proxy... if u have a connecting thats not steady, the signal will come late, and when u enter the late signal, ur money will be tagged LATE. money , u know what i mean.

peace, see u guyz when i return.

Oga Saint, sorry 4 d demise of ur grands may God grant u to bear ds grt loss.Pls concernin d pdproxy serve u made mention i tried registering 4 one but I cudnt connect it with my mtn data and just sayin tunnel sucesfuly terminated OR do i need to open the pdproxy file ....If so,which of d listed inside it shud i run....?Pls i need ur assitance or any body in d house dt cud put me thru...Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Knaruto(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2013
please i need the software also boss.my mail address is timothyonwuzulike@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebooksdepo: 1:18pm On May 26, 2013
@Saintfaculty,thanks for your educating and inspiring updates. Accept my sympathy for the loss of your daer ones,God gives and God takes away,May all Glory belong unto the Lord..May the souls of the departed ones rest eternally in the grand Bosom of the LORD;As for you who is left behind, i pray the Almighty Father to grant you Wisdom,Knowledge,power and understanding to face this life squarely. BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 1:30pm On May 26, 2013
saintfaculty:

u need a very fast connection for it to open, if ur connection is slow, it will keep rejecting the password untill it becomes fast.

Am in a place where there is no 3G. What i use is edge which is very slow. Will pdproxy help to increase the speed to the desired one?
Also is pdproxy a free software
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2013
saintfaculty:

@saint I didn't know u needed internet for it to open, my bad! Will connect and try it. Thanks so much. Then one more thing, must it be only one pair(eurjpy) or u can have like 2pairs? Then what about the bet duration? Thanks again.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2013
saintfaculty: Thank u guyz for your heart-felt condolence messages. God bless u all.

Sorry for your loss bro, God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. I don miss you sha.

Plus you did a great job.

Using this opportunity to hail my people on this thread too. Hope the greens are still flooding our accounts grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 2:49pm On May 26, 2013
listenin 2 u guys testimony mkes me feel lyk an alien 4rm anoda planet,stil dey follow una jeje shaa, perhaps 1day i go follow una dey jolly wit BOM dollars,1love
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 3:02pm On May 26, 2013
@sainfaculty, sorry for the lost and accept my sympathy. Take heart bro....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2013

Been busy all through the week, i lost my Grand mum and my Dad the same week, last 2weeks ago, so its not been easy with me over here, traveling tomorrow morning to lay them to rest. For the main time, thanks to the dude that droped the binarywealthbot ish for u guyz, but getting the software is one thing, while successfully trading with it is another. Because of this, i felt there is need to tell u guyz how i use it to ensure max profit, and to come out green all through or @least loose 2 out of 10. I remember saying last week that i thank GOD for the looses because it reminds me of money management, u see, if u get a strategy that wins all through, u might get tempted to stake all your life savings just to become rich overnite... what if the trade comes out RED. so dont be tempted, dont trust any strategy on a %100 gurantee, Dont stake what u cant afford to lose...

* i believe by now u must have gotten the software...Make sure u have a fast network, i prefare 3G, if possible, support it with a vpn i prefare PDPROXY

* Lauch the software, i prefare working with only 1 currency pair EUR/JPY, so make sure you follow the instruction on the download page and set the software to only 1 pair... EUR/JPY

* Before i continue, most of us(including me) said that RUNBET is for gamblers, its a way by which betonmarket recovers all the have lost.. yes, i agree with you but, with the exception of RUNBET UP/DOWN . All this section of runbet wants u to do is to predict the direction the market will go in 5ticks, like 10secs..... no much talk, i guess u r begging to see reasons with me...

* By now, u must have opened your bom account and open the tick trade platform and select the up/down runbet

* Select EUR/USD as currency pair, select d amount u want to stake and wait for a signal from binarywealthbot, immediately a signal comes up, hit the direction on the runbet platform and wait to cash out in 5-10secs time.

Thats it, adhere strictly to my instructions and warning.... MOST IMPORTANTLY, U MUST HAVE A VERY FAST NETWORK...

Bro, I sympathize with you and pray that God will give you and your siblings the courage and fortitude to bear the irredeemable losses. It shall be well!

Concerning what you explained above, my first question is, are we to set the software to Eur/Jpy on the software and use it to trade Eur/Usd on runbet Up/Down?

Again, once we get the signal and place the first bet, should we continue with the same signal placing bet as many times as possible or wait until another signal before placing the second bet.

Will appreciate more explanation on these.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 5:56pm On May 26, 2013
i dont know why the bonary wealth software keeps popin up error whenever i tried to log in the password even thou i have used diff networks..at a time it was incorect password but now is error or sth what cud be wrong?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2013
ebankole: i dont know why the bonary wealth software keeps popin up error whenever i tried to log in the password even thou i have used diff networks..at a time it was incorect password but now is error or sth what cud be wrong?
make sure u have extracted the software off the zip folder. and copy-paste the pasword instead of typing it manualy. click login instead of pressing 'enter'.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 10:25pm On May 26, 2013
sunwalk: make sure u have extracted the software off the zip folder. and copy-paste the pasword instead of typing it manualy. click login instead of pressing 'enter'.

thanks very much and thanks again...but if i may ask is the password BINARY WEALTH BOT.ZIP? want to sure i'm gettin all right thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:53pm On May 26, 2013
ebankole:

thanks very much and thanks again...but if i may ask is the password BINARY WEALTH BOT.ZIP? want to sure i'm gettin all right thanks
after you downloaded the software i believe it was packaged into a zip folder like u said. watever it is, just open the folder containing the content drag and drop it on ur desktop. the download the key i just attached for u. enjoy

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ruggedcuzz: 1:30am On May 27, 2013
ebankole:

@sammary54

thank u thank u thank u and thanks...i got
Pls send it to ruggedcuzz@yahoo.com
The one I downloaded from the link cannot be unzipped, telling me currupted file.

Anyone in the house can also volunteer to send it to me.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by topsybaba: 2:21am On May 27, 2013

sorry for ur lost bro,pls i nid the software too. jbodunde@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by niyeee: 7:54am On May 27, 2013
saintfaculty: One(1) last thing before i leave....

My trading time is anytime from 11pm to 10am ... don't trade outside that time, u might be lucky n green out, but i found out that i make more greens withing that period.

Also make sure u have a very fast network, don't say its not working, make sure ur network connection doesn't break, that's why i suggest u supporting it with a vpn like pd-proxy... if u have a connecting thats not steady, the signal will come late, and when u enter the late signal, ur money will be tagged LATE. money , u know what i mean.

peace, see u guyz when i return.
Sorry for the loss, bro...just accept my condolence
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by niyeee: 8:05am On May 27, 2013
let some1 send the binary bot software to niyeh4life@yahoo.com

A good samaritan
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Bwaal(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2013
eddyhaze: @ebookdepo the password doesn't open the software for me? Why is it so?
bro pls here is my mail bwaaliscool@gmail.com pls i nid u on dat ebook
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:59am On May 27, 2013
can i use matingale strategy of money doubling on forex trade rise/fall?does it work ?pls i nid response on dis,thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2013
Bwaal: bro pls here is my mail
bwaaliscool@gmail.com pls i nid u on dat ebook
Bro I don't have the ebook. Pls someone shuld send it to him. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2013
@Saintfaculty. Sorry for the loss bro. May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.