Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227164 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 1:42pm On May 27, 2013
willscolf: can i use matingale strategy of money doubling on forex trade rise/fall?does it work ?pls i nid response on dis,thanks

Much Love to everybody in the house and especially to those who contributed to the availing of BINARY WEALTH BOT.

I need a clarification and the meaning on the following:

1. CALL
2. UP
3. PUT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sammary54: 2:32pm On May 27, 2013
kupsonrex:

Much Love to everybody in the house and especially to those who contributed to the availing of BINARY WEALTH BOT.

I need a clarification and the meaning on the following:

1. CALL
2. UP
3. PUT

1. CALL = Place your Bet to RISE
2. UP = THE OF DIRECTION OF TREND AT THAT MOMENT IS GOING UPWARD
3. PUT = Place your bet to FALL
4. DOWN = THE OF DIRECTION OF TREND AT THAT MOMENT IS GOING DOWNWARD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by talk2docee: 2:48pm On May 27, 2013
ebooksdepo: @wapmasta001,please kindlly forward tor Betonmarkets training Ebook to my mail--equalityservices@thefreesite.com,THANKS and God bless you.
pls wapmasta001, i also need the ebook... here is my mail talk2docee@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
sammary54:

1. CALL = Place your Bet to RISE
2. UP = THE OF DIRECTION OF TREND AT THAT MOMENT IS GOING UPWARD
3. PUT = Place your bet to FALL
4. DOWN = THE OF DIRECTION OF TREND AT THAT MOMENT IS GOING DOWNWARD

Thanks Bro with much appreciation but the tick platform on BOM refused to open....maybe it's my browser (Mozilla firefox) kindly help me out with a very fast browser that enable the tick platform.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 3:04pm On May 27, 2013
stil waitin 4 a response 2 my previous question.i've suceeded in runnin d binarywealthbot software on my system bt my question is if d signal comes up,hw many tyms am i 2 enter a trade wit it e.g on run bets up/down or perhaps forex rise/fall,is it ones,twice or continuesly follwin d signal direction until it changes signal whch i discovered cud take upto 5-10mins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by DAvIt0(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2013
Hi. Bro saintFaculty.... sorry bout the loss. Bro... Take Good care of yourself
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 5:26pm On May 27, 2013
DAvIt0: Hi. Bro saintFaculty.... sorry bout the loss. Bro... Take Good care of yourself

I NEED HELP OOOOOOOOOO

HELLO HOUSE.......I CAN ONLY FIND THESE PAIRS ON TICK TRADE
EUR/USD
USD/JPY
RD 50
RD 100
RD 25
RD 75

PLEASE HOW CAN I ADJUST IT TO MY OWN CHOICE OF PAIR THAT IS IF YOU ARE USING BINARY WEALTHBOT
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MrSinister(m): 5:37pm On May 27, 2013
please how do you guys withdraw the money you've made on betonmarket.com?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
i uses uba africard
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 6:33pm On May 27, 2013
Mr.Sinister:
u cn use uba africard or payment agents e.g www.exchangebom.com 2 fund nd withdraw
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MrSinister(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2013
barikay: i uses uba africard

What rate do they charge? Is it the normal 150/USD or is it higher?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2013
HA WISH IO CUD USE MY HAND TO MOVE D MARKET TODAY undecided undecided undecided....TOO SLOW, SO I TOOK D ADVANTAGE... cry cry........NOT A BAD DAY.. grin grin grin....FOR ALL THOSE DAT MAILED ME FOR D STARTERS BOOK...CHECK UR MAILS TOMORO MORNING..............JUST LIKE I SAID...ONLY MAIL ME, DNT DROP UR MAILS HERE........AND WHERE IN D NAME OF GOD IS IRABOR?..

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

What rate do they charge? Is it the normal 150/USD or is it higher?
159/USD..............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
willscolf: u cn use uba africard or payment agents e.g www.exchangebom.com 2 fund nd withdraw
GO FOR ANY CARD METHOD.... DNT TRUST AGENTS.....JUST AN ADVICE...... wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by topsybaba: 10:26pm On May 27, 2013
wapmasta001]HA WISH IO CUD USE MY HAND TO MOVE D MARKET TODAY undecided undecided undecided....TOO SLOW, SO I TOOK D ADVANTAGE... cry cry........NOT A BAD DAY.. grin grin grin....FOR ALL THOSE DAT MAILED ME FOR D STARTERS BOOK...CHECK UR MAILS TOMORO MORNING..............JUST LIKE I SAID...ONLY MAIL ME, DNT DROP UR MAILS HERE........AND WHERE IN D NAME OF GOD IS IRABOR?..

Wapmasta0010 pls I nid d ebook too jbodunde@gmail.com. God bless u plenty
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2013
Ok guyz, let me see if i can clear some air here... not in a wonderful mood.

* I believe by now u have successfully downloaded and run the software... if u ve not, click http://www.binarywealthbot.com/binary-wealth-bot.zip, using the license key found on this page http://www.binarywealthbot.com/members/ ,unlock the software. Note:your network must be fast for the software to open.

* now, like i said earlier, once the software opens, set it to just 1 currency pair EUR/JPY , so that u can be cautious of the alert, and i have lost using many pairs so i prefare working with 1 pair.

* open ur bom account> tick trade> EUR/USD , then wait for a signal to come up, it comes up with a "shrin" sound.
now watch, the most important thing is the trade signal, and current direction.... make sure they are saying the same thing before u jump into the trade. i.p "up and call" or "down and put" . i get more wins.... using this.

like i said earlier, when i get back, we will see the other side of BOOM.

Gudnyte
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2013
wapmasta001:
GO FOR ANY CARD METHOD.... DNT TRUST AGENTS.....JUST AN ADVICE...... wink wink wink

Hey wapppy, can i get this your wonder working ebook?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2013
mmh.. guess i ve gotten a better alternative to bwb(binarywealth......
later

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2013
saintfaculty:

Hey wapppy, can i get this your wonder working ebook?

YOU KE?/ BIKO Z FOR BOM STARTERS OOOOOOOOO...........BUT I CN FORWARD U MY MAIN BOOK TOO. wink wink wink
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2013
Wapmasta,u no wan still show me like sun as u promised...God is watching oh
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2013
teeboy4x: Wapmasta,u no wan still show me like sun as u promised...God is watching oh
I GO SOON SHOW......................WARRI THINGS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by papylo4real: 11:17pm On May 27, 2013
saintfaculty: Ok guyz, let me see if i can clear some air here... not in a wonderful mood.

* I believe by now u have successfully downloaded and run the software... if u ve not, click http://www.binarywealthbot.com/binary-wealth-bot.zip, using the license key found on this page http://www.binarywealthbot.com/members/ ,unlock the software. Note:your network must be fast for the software to open.

* now, like i said earlier, once the software opens, set it to just 1 currency pair EUR/JPY , so that u can be cautious of the alert, and i have lost using many pairs so i prefare working with 1 pair.

* open ur bom account> tick trade> EUR/USD , then wait for a signal to come up, it comes up with a "shrin" sound.
now watch, the most important thing is the trade signal, and current direction.... make sure they are saying the same thing before u jump into the trade. i.p "up and call" or "down and put" . i get more wins.... using this.

Gudnyte
Thanks saintfaculty for this, testing mode
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2013
topsybaba: wapmasta001]HA WISH IO CUD USE MY HAND TO MOVE D MARKET TODAY undecided undecided undecided....TOO SLOW, SO I TOOK D ADVANTAGE... cry cry........NOT A BAD DAY.. grin grin grin....FOR ALL THOSE DAT MAILED ME FOR D STARTERS BOOK...CHECK UR MAILS TOMORO MORNING..............JUST LIKE I SAID...ONLY MAIL ME, DNT DROP UR MAILS HERE........AND WHERE IN D NAME OF GOD IS IRABOR?..

Wapmasta0010 pls I nid d ebook too jbodunde@gmail.com. God bless u plenty

U MUST HV MISSED D BOLDED...... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:30pm On May 27, 2013
wapmasta001:

YOU KE?/ BIKO Z FOR BOM STARTERS OOOOOOOOO...........BUT I CN FORWARD U MY MAIN BOOK TOO. wink wink wink

mmh... we r all still learning sir. no yawa, u can forward me ur book sir. tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
saintfaculty:

mmh... we r all still learning sir. no yawa, u can forward me ur book sir. tnx
NO GET UR MAIL.........MAIL ME.......MY USERNAME @GMAIL.COM
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2013
wapmasta001:
NO GET UR MAIL.........MAIL ME.......MY USERNAME @GMAIL.COM

done dat. tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:44am On May 28, 2013
wapmasta001: HA WISH IO CUD USE MY HAND TO MOVE D MARKET TODAY undecided undecided undecided....TOO SLOW, SO I TOOK D ADVANTAGE... cry cry........NOT A BAD DAY.. grin grin grin....FOR ALL THOSE DAT MAILED ME FOR D STARTERS BOOK...CHECK UR MAILS TOMORO MORNING..............JUST LIKE I SAID...ONLY MAIL ME, DNT DROP UR MAILS HERE........AND WHERE IN D NAME OF GOD IS IRABOR?..
...........................................hummmmmmmmmmm enjoy i see you ohhh.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 1:07am On May 28, 2013
@wapmasta me to go need dt ur ebook abeg.here is email davscolf2@yahoo.com or beta stil drop ur email adress 4 me pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by CHIDEXCHIDEX: 5:25am On May 28, 2013
PLEASE MY FELLOW ICT INVESTORS, AS LIBERTY RESERVE HAS FAILED LIKE THIS, ARE WE SURE THAT BETONMARKETS IS NOT AFFECTED
TO THE EXTENT OF MAKING THEM TO FAIL?
ARE WE STILL ENCOURAGED TO INVEST WITH THEM?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 8:18am On May 28, 2013
papylo4real:
Thanks saintfaculty for this, testing mode
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 8:20am On May 28, 2013
saintfaculty:

Gudnyte

Concerning what you explained above, how many times are we to enter a trade with one signal. Is it once or are we to continue as many times as possible until the signal changes direction? Can we use martingale system?

Will appreciate more explanation on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.