Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226961 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
@Omakey
this is quite interesting & tricky on the part of Bom,indeed while they claim that u are tradin Fx on thier platform yet thiers is diff from the general fx market.But really do u just use BOM chart alone? & share how u go about pls.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
omakay:

Just in case you have not noticed, the price on ur MT4 platform is not the same with that of the BOM dealing page.

And BetOnMarkets compete with you based on their price not the price on your MT4 platform.

mmh.... its the same thing, just that BOM approximate the figure,
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
really! i had notice these diff long time ago but refuse to accept which i may have to admit might be few reasons for my part of lost..i never took this serious,really! knowin and identify & acceptin the diff between BOM and MT4 platform...chei moooooo gbe..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty:

mmh.... its the same thing, just that BOM approximate the figure,

This really need to be figure to avoid unnecessary lost i might have to agree with u & might not due to my perception of these diff between Bom &TM4.But i will live it for u oga at the top-buh for now investigation continu
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is my recent win, its 9 of 9 now... Am typing now, will be posting the strategy in next few min, just be patient with me, but while typing i saw the opportunity, i had to jump in...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by omakay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
ebankole:

This really need to be figure to avoid unnecessary lost i might have to agree with u & might not due to my perception of these diff between Bom &TM4.But i will live it for u oga at the top-buh for now investigation continu

The difference you observe between the BOM price and MT4 price is the commission charged for every bet you place.

Cos these bookers have to make their profits in a legal way.

So when taking trades, it is necessary that what ever strategy you trade with should take you well away from your strike price.

To avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ok guyz.... i beleive we are all ready now.

Before i start, hope you now know what is support and resistance , BEARISH AND BULLISH CANDLE STICK...
Ok, if u have, then lets roll. no time to waiste.

SILVER 15MIN RISE/FALL STRATEGY

If after reading through this strategy and u don't succeed with this strategy,pls quit Trading...

This are what u need to succeed with this strategy.
* MT4 platform
* Camarilla calculator
* High, Low and Close for the DAy
* R1-R4 AND S1-S4, where R= Resistance , S= Support
* Brain

Lets roll, Firstly, let me use my today's trading as an example, from there u will understand the ethics of the game.

Today, been 5th of June, 2013, i wanted to make some profit, i knew i needed R1-R4 and S1-S4 to successfully trade, but then, i dont have those value, how do i get them. simple, to get the R1-R4 AND S1-S4 u need To know The High, Low and close of a day trading, i.e if u want to trade today been 5th of june, u need 4th of june High, Low and close. The next question is, How do i get the High, Low and Close of 4th of june? Very easy.
To get the H,L AND C OF 4th june, u need MT4 PLATFORM.
Now open your MT4,
* On your MT4 chart, click the button on the toolbar "D1".

* Then click on the 'crosshair' tool icon.

* Now slide the cursor across the chart to find 4th of june 2013.

*Now, once you've done that, look at the bottom for the HIGH,
LOW and CLOSE for the day.

Now that we have seen how to get the High, Low and Close for the day, What do we do with it?
Yea, easy man, easy...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Now we've learnt how to get H, L and C for the Day. we are going to use it to get R1-R4 and S1-S4
To do this, follow me

* Open the Camarilla calculator which i uploaded, using MS EXCEL, IT looks like this

* Now type in the value you got for High, Low and Close for the day into the BOX Beside them, i.e in column B, TAKE A LOOK

* After typing click outside then u will notice the the R1-R4 AND S1-S4 boxes are filled up, thats the values u need...

Now we've gotten the R-S Values, what next?

* Copy these figures from the formula and plug them into your MT4 chart. How can i do this?, Dont worry, silver is here with ya

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
To put this values, i.e the R1-R4 and S1-S4 values into your chart, just read carefully

* Click the 'Horizontal' line button on the toolbar.Then click on the chart. Do this 8 times to get 8 horizontal lines on the chart.

Remember, when u click on the horizontal line, u click on the chart, then click on the horizontal line again, 8 times till u get 8 lines on the chart.

* once u r done with that, we need to set up the support and resistance levels by giving parameters to these horizontal lines. now,put the USD/CAD chart on a 15 minute time frame. To do this Simply click the 'M15' tool button you see to the left of the 'Draw horizontal line'.

* Then hold down the 'Ctrl' button and press 'B'. you will get somthing like this...

*Then, we are going to set the parameters for each:
Double click on the first box, the follow the below pix, under common tab, in decription field, type R1, DO This for the next four(4), I.E R1-R4 , then the remaining four(4) boxes do the same thing but type in the description field S1-S4... CHECK THE PICS BELOW

[img]http://s6.postimg.org/mq6vb7gqp/image.png
[/img]
now when u are don with that, click on the boxex again, i.e double click on the first box (R1), instead of clicking on COMMON TAB, click on Parameter tab

Then type in the value u got from the calculator into the value box for all of them, i.e R1, R2, R3....S1, S2 ANS SO ON.

Once you are done with any one click ok. that it, if u do it well you will get a chart like this...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Now, we have learnt how to
* Obtain High, Low and Close for the Day
* How to use high, low and close to get R1-R4 and S1-S4
* How to add the R1-R4 and S1-S4 into the CHART
Then, what next?

This is the main part of the Tutorial, just read carefully.....

* Since we are dealing with Rise and Fall, how do we know when to chose rise or Fall. just know the bellow rules.

* Know this rules like the back of your palm....

RULES NO. 1
* IN OTHER TO CHOOSE RISE

* when a bearish candle(white candle) hits support and closes on the support, the next candle should be BULLISH (clear candle), so you trade for the market to go UP immediately after the close of that candle for 15 mins. i.e, it will rise for 15 mins.

* Note:
a. The candle MUST close on the support level OR...
b. It must have touched the support level at sometime and closed as a BEARISH candle

However, if it passes through and closes beyond the support level, it's a NO TRADE.

IN OTHER TO CHOOSE FALL
*When a BULLISH candle(CLEAR CANDLE) hits resistance and closes on the resistance level, the next candle should be BEARISH (white candle), so you trade for the market to go DOWN immediately after the close of that candle for 15mins, i.e it will fall for 15mins.

Note
*The candle MUST close on the resistance level OR...
*It must have touched the resistance level at sometime and closed as a BULLISH candle

However, if it passes through and closes beyond the resistance level, it's a NO TRADE.

Please note this rules, if you must succeed with this strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hey! if you have not learnt what a bearish and bulish candle is, it will affect you in this, just know that a bullish candle(clear candle) will rise, will the brearish candle(white candles) will fall.

Note:
* From the values u have, u will know which one is support, which one is resistance.
* When a Bullish candle passes a Resistance line, that line become a support for a Bearish candle

Look at the image below

Do u understand it? if yes, CONGRATULATIONS.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
yOu see, as the Bullish candle hit the resistance line and close, the next candle was a bearish candle(fall), and when the bearish candle hit the support, the next candle was of course, Bullish(rise) so just note the Rules and i bet you, u will make straight wins.

You notice that sometimes, the bullish candle crosses the resistance line, in that case it is invalid, Dont trade at that time, but sometimes, it crosses and later returns and close under the resistance line, then IT IS VALID at that point. U can trade. The same goes to the support.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gud tutorial chairman........we are waitin for u....

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
if there is anything you dont understand ask me now...... if u do it right, after 15mins, u will get this

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
But aside this strategy, i still runbet seriously, u wont believe it, i have withdrawn my capital over n over again. just enjoy the above, and let me know when u want to runbet.

I Started with $100.... thats the truth, if u want to make money trading, invest high amount coz it gives u more opportunity, i runbet up/down steady and am smiling to the ATM steady.... but the above strategy has made me a steady income, i have been using it since MAR. Believe it or not.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
So what i do is, i wake up every 12:00am-1:00am , then collect the High, Low and close of the previous day market on several currency pair, then set it up and wait for an opportunity, if u set it right, before the next 5min, u will get one or more opportunity. Am out
SILVER....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
No time to sleep, my only problem is "Nepa"....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: No time to sleep, my only problem is "Nepa"....

are u still using binary wealth bot?

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
As u can see, we dont need any technical indicators such as RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD or any of those softwares, i dont use Binarywealthbot again pls, i used it b4, i didnt say its not working, but i quit using softwares.... This is the best so far....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: But aside this strategy, i still runbet seriously, u wont believe it, i have withdrawn my capital over n over again. just enjoy the above, and let me know when u want to runbet.

I Started with $100.... thats the truth, if u want to make money trading, invest high amount coz it gives u more opportunity, i runbet up/down steady and am smiling to the ATM steady.... but the above strategy has made me a steady income, i have been using it since MAR. Believe it or not.
Thank u so much bro for this. But pls, shud i consider candle shadows in doing this? Thnx again!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MyJwell: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: No time to sleep, my only problem is "Nepa"....

NEPA ke?...I no longer depend on them...my gen run minimum of 10hrs/Day...$$$$$$ is flowing like mad...who be NEPA to hinder me?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MyJwell: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: As u can see, we dont need any technical indicators such as RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD or any of those softwares, i dont use Binarywealthbot again pls, i used it b4, i didnt say its not working, but i quit using softwares.... This is the best so far....

I admire you generosity...thanks for the lecture.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
MyJwell:

NEPA ke?...I no longer depend on them...my gen run minimum of 10hrs/Day...$$$$$$ is flowing like mad...who be NEPA to hinder me?

It depends on where u live, i cant put on my gen @ mid-nytes.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
prindu: Thank u so much bro for this. But pls, shud i consider candle shadows in doing this? Thnx again!

Yes, like i said in the rules, most times the candle stick, like Bullish candle stick crosses a resistance level, but comes back to where it was before it croses, in that case u will see the shadows ablove the resistance line... Provided the candle stick is below the resistance level, then the trade is valid, but if it crosses the resistance level and closes there, then its invalid(No trade).

Again, for the trade to be valid, for bullish candle, it must touch the resistance line and close there or close under the resistance line, but if it close above it, then its invalid.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty:

Yes, like i said in the rules, most times the candle stick, like Bullish candle stick crosses a resistance level, but comes back to where it was before it croses, in that case u will see the shadows ablove the resistance line... Provided the candle stick is below the resistance level, then the trade is valid, but if it crosses the resistance level and closes there, then its invalid(No trade).

Again, for the trade to be valid, for bullish candle, it must touch the resistance line and close there or close under the resistance line, but if it close above it, then its invalid.

ok, i got you. tnx
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Note again that, for A Trade to be valid, it must touch the line.... yes it must touch the line, some bullish candle dont touch the line, its invalid. it must touch the line, when it touch, it may go above it or below it, some may stay there, if it stays there or goes below it after touching, then its valid, if it goes above it and closes there after touching then its invalid.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Also note again that, YOU MUST HAVE OPENED YOUR BOM ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR IT TO CLOSE, IMMEDIATELY IT CLOSE CLICK THE RIGHT BUTTON ON BOM. IMEDIATELY.... ANY DELAY, MIGHT COZ U TO LOSE....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: yOu see, as the Bullish candle hit the resistance line and close, the next candle was a bearish candle(fall), and when the bearish candle hit the support, the next candle was of course, Bullish(rise) so just note the Rules and i bet you, u will make straight wins.

You notice that sometimes, the bullish candle crosses the resistance line, in that case it is invalid, Dont trade at that time, but sometimes, it crosses and later returns and close under the resistance line, then IT IS VALID at that point. U can trade. The same goes to the support.

I logged on to meet this tutorial... Thumps up Saint wink. To add to his explanation for a clear difference in resistance and support lines on your chart..

On the "COMMON' tab of your horizontal line properties, Leave your Resistance line colour to red and change your Support line colour to another clear colour like yellow. It will be easier to clearly differentiate between your resistance and support lines by doing that. I believe the calculator will give Pivot Point figure too, this can be added.

Well done Bro. Keep it up.
wink wink wink wink
Greetings to everyone too grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: Also note again that, YOU MUST HAVE OPENED YOUR BOM ACCOUNT AND WAIT FOR IT TO CLOSE, IMMEDIATELY IT CLOSE CLICK THE RIGHT BUTTON ON BOM. IMEDIATELY.... ANY DELAY, MIGHT COZ U TO LOSE....
one more thing saint, i guess d strategy shud be repeated everyday from point A.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by meritdee(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
And again the "the TREND is your friend" Until you understand this and consider it in all your trades, you are still liable to encounter problems in your executions.

Enjoy the greens people.

Peace....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dagr8(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: But aside this strategy, i still runbet seriously, u wont believe it, i have withdrawn my capital over n over again. just enjoy the above, and let me know when u want to runbet.

[size=13pt]Wow! kudos 2 u guy wink...what a comprehensive lecture....
what strategy do u use for run bet? [/size]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dagr8(m): 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
[size=13pt] Boss Meritdee in the building...is bin a yl bro [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.