Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227309 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Yes @prindu , @ oga meritdee, long time bro, wad up?

@all, This is not a trick, is not a software that depends on signals that can come late or cutoff someday, this is a sure way to trade and be successful, its not like it is going to get blocked, its no cheat, it will still work next 10years, just do the right thing and u will smile to the bank.
Thanks to Meritdee for the addition.....

Also note that when a Bullish candle stick breaks or crosses a resistance line, it becomes support line for a Bearish candle .
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
I forgot something,....

Most times, the price goes so high and breaks the R4, what doo u do at this point? Do u wait for the price to come down again before u continue? No, dont wait, just add a new horizontal line there.... it will act as a resistance line. yes it will. did u get me?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
see another opprtunity forming, i didnt see it in time

Sure Fall for 15 mins....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: Now, we have learnt how to
* Obtain High, Low and Close for the Day
* How to use high, low and close to get R1-R4 and S1-S4
* How to add the R1-R4 and S1-S4 into the CHART
Then, what next?

This is the main part of the Tutorial, just read carefully.....

* Since we are dealing with Rise and Fall, how do we know when to chose rise or Fall. just know the bellow rules.

* Know this rules like the back of your palm....

RULES NO. 1
* IN OTHER TO CHOOSE RISE

* when a bearish candle(white candle) hits support and closes on the support, the next candle should be BULLISH (clear candle), so you trade for the market to go UP immediately after the close of that candle for 15 mins. i.e, it will rise for 15 mins.

* Note:
a. The candle MUST close on the support level OR...
b. It must have touched the support level at sometime and closed as a BEARISH candle

However, if it passes through and closes beyond the support level, it's a NO TRADE.

IN OTHER TO CHOOSE FALL
*When a BULLISH candle(CLEAR CANDLE) hits resistance and closes on the resistance level, the next candle should be BEARISH (white candle), so you trade for the market to go DOWN immediately after the close of that candle for 15mins, i.e it will fall for 15mins.

Note
*The candle MUST close on the resistance level OR...
*It must have touched the resistance level at sometime and closed as a BULLISH candle

However, if it passes through and closes beyond the resistance level, it's a NO TRADE.

Please note this rules, if you must succeed with this strategy
saintfacaulty thanks 4 dis incredible tutorial,may GOD bless u evn more.i downloaded d calculator(d 1 for desktop) usin d link u posted above bt i cnt open it wit ms excel afta i installed it instead d installed icon ws d 1 i cud open nd it seemed slightly different 4rm d 1 u opened in dis tutorial wit excel coz stuffs like R4 and S4 seems missin.pls help me on dis
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
As u can see in the above pics, the Bullish candle stick touched and crosses the resistance level @ 1.03473 , and later closed under it, based on the rule guiding our strategy, what do u think the next candle stick will be?
I leave u now, Its a plum, pleasing, pleasure as well as a privilege to be with u guyz, thank u.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by dagr8(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
willscolf: saintfacaulty thanks 4 dis incredible tutorial,may GOD bless u evn more.i downloaded d calculator(d 1 for desktop) usin d link u posted above bt i cnt open it wit ms excel afta i installed it instead d installed icon ws d 1 i cud open nd it seemed slightly different 4rm d 1 u opened in dis tutorial wit excel coz stuffs like R4 and S4 seems missin.pls help me on dis
[size=13pt] check page 43...d template shud b in Excel format...d one u av is an exe file [/size]
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by HushedAssassin(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lost this one:

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: As u can see, we dont need any technical indicators such as RSI, Bollinger Bands, MACD or any of those softwares, i dont use Binarywealthbot again pls, i used it b4, i didnt say its not working, but i quit using softwares.... This is the best so far....
Whats the difference btw R/S indicator and the one generated manually?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
HushedAssassin: Lost this one:

Can u upload the screen shot of the chart you used to place that bet?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by HushedAssassin(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty:

Can u upload the screen shot of the chart you used to place that bet?

Sure. I placed a fall bet when this candle closed
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: see another opprtunity forming, i didnt see it in time

Sure Fall for 15 mins....

Chai, this one rose like it is not aware of the rules that should be guiding it. nawaooo. soo many of these oocured today, its like USD/CAD are best used during the afternoon. nawaoo.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
Like i said before, Loses are inevitable, take a good look at the chart i uploaded below, and see.....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Look at the above pics, that is 6 trades, 5 wins, 1 lose... is that not enough?

@All dont be discouraged with negative report, just read well and put what u have learnt into practice and see if u wont make it. This is the pics from one currency pair, u can open so many pair and make ur wins, hey! u must make a lose, they are inevitable, but your wins must/will be greater than your loses......

The ball is in your court....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: Like i said before, Loses are inevitable, take a good look at the chart i uploaded below, and see.....

Hmmmm, boys are not smiling. we will continue to learn.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
HushedAssassin:

Sure. I placed a fall bet when this candle closed

Its so unfortunate that u started with a lose, its your choice, u either continue or quit.
peace
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty:

Its so unfortunate that u started with a lose, its your choice, u either continue or quit.
peace

now u are giving him a reason to be discouraged just after u encouraged him. guy the thing dey work just that losses are not avoidable. you hear??
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by manufos(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: Hey! if you have not learnt what a bearish and bulish candle is, it will affect you in this, just know that a bullish candle(clear candle) will rise, will the brearish candle(white candles) will fall.

Note:
* From the values u have, u will know which one is support, which one is resistance.
* When a Bullish candle passes a Resistance line, that line become a support for a Bearish candle

Look at the image below

Do u understand it? if yes, CONGRATULATIONS.....

A very well put together tutorial and a simple delivery for anyone to understand . A sure moneymaker. Great job Silverboy.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
check out EUR/USD Today....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
9 wins and a lose, what more can i say.......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
I noticed something, pls make sure you are there when a candle stick started forming before you start considering it, reason because, remember our rules, if a bearish candle breaks a resistance and closes there, its invalid, some start from below a resistance level and trys to touch another resistance level, when u see it u will be tempted to enter a trade with it, if u do u will lose....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
If you want to make more wins, open several currency pairs, set them and keep taking advantages of the several opportunities........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: I noticed something, pls make sure you are there when a candle stick started forming before you start considering it, reason because, remember our rules, if a bearish candle breaks a resistance and closes there, its invalid, some start from below a resistance level and trys to touch another resistance level, when u see it u will be tempted to enter a trade with it, if u do u will lose....

gbam, thats wat i just noticed.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
sunwalk:

now u are giving him a reason to be discouraged just after u encouraged him. guy the thing dey work just that losses are not avoidable. you hear??

Am sorry for that, just that i hate persuading someone to believe something, its your choice to believe if it works or not. Am sorry bro, it works..., like my friend sunwalk said, Loses are inevitable, but wins are more than the loses like in the pics above 9 TO 1....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
i made a list already. i only trade these at midnight or early morning like from 12am till 4 am AUD/USD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD.

while i trade these by day - EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY. you know, those are the times they are active.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
I think i want to sleep now, will be waking up by 1:00am to setup my charts.... see ya
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by john1982: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
hello my pepoel, can someone tell me which medium i can use to withdraw from betonmarket.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by john1982: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
hello my pepoel, can someone tell me which medium i can use to withdraw from betonmarket?. thanks
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty i salute you 4 ur effort to bring this strategy to the house...tnx alot BOSS
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
4 guyz who wish to use dis strategy dnt xpect 100% accuracy coz its neva attainable..how many loss,gains..dtz wat counts
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
if u follow all saint's rules, ur WINS wl definately be greater than ur LOSSES...that i can GUARANTEE
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by okeyfx(m): 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
chaaaiii!!!!!....i dey miss trading no be small o!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
saintfaculty: I think i want to sleep now, will be waking up by 1:00am to setup my charts.... see ya
BROS,I REALLY APPRECIATE UR GUDW0RKS D0WN HERE.... NA 0NLY G0D G0 BLESS AND KIP U 4US...BT SIR,PLS I'D LIKE T0 KNW THE NAME OF THE MT4 U USE,MK I FIND AM G0 D0WNL0AD,MINE KINDA HV S0ME TIME DIFFERENCES N I N0TICED AFTA GETIN MY R1-R4,S1-S4 D DIGITS I G0T VIA MA CAMRILA CALC WS QUIT DIFERENT FR0M W0T AM SEEIN IN UR SCREENSH0T(USD/CAD),BT DEY ALL LUK ALIKE AT THESAME SP0TS

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.