Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227151 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
saintfaculty: Hello guyz

There is this strategy that have been using for quite some time now, it has been really profitable, greens all through... Though lyk i usually said, loses are inevitable, but i havnt even encountered one yet. These is not the strategy i was talking about ooo, that will come later... This is just as lovely as that strategy.

I dont like to talk too much, like my previous strategy, there is this set of rules that you must stick to, if you keep to this rule... The sky is only a stepping stone. Hey! let me place this trade now on EUR/USD before i continue...... peace.

SILVER

grin grin grin grin wish u Good luck on ur EU trade
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
teeboy4x:

grin grin grin grin wish u Good luck on ur EU trade

laughing.... i get u, dont worry, it wont touch..... but profit very small.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
saintfaculty: Hello guyz

There is this strategy that have been using for quite some time now, it has been really profitable, greens all through... Though lyk i usually said, loses are inevitable, but i havnt even encountered one yet. These is not the strategy i was talking about ooo, that will come later... This is just as lovely as that strategy.

I dont like to talk too much, like my previous strategy, there is this set of rules that you must stick to, if you keep to this rule... The sky is only a stepping stone. Hey! let me place this trade now on EUR/USD before i continue...... peace.

SILVER

u welcome bros....... we;l be waitin for u...... bros e for stil sweet mk u teach d house hw to trade d eur/usd late hour too na... whic option and tf do u use for d markt,cuz i tried usin 0days for a touch no touch e no gree work..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
EUR/USD market is asleep now and thats what i need to win.... sleep well EU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
saintfaculty: EUR/USD market is asleep now and thats what i need to win.... sleep well EU
master h0w do u place d trade na? teach ur boiz mk we join u dey watch d tin sleep too na/ grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
saintfaculty: EUR/USD market is asleep now and thats what i need to win.... sleep well EU

You promised to continue with the exposition of your strategy after placing EU. We are xpecting. You can also
do well by giving us the trick behind the late hour no-touch, please!!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
I prefare getting signals to trade myself, instead of waiting for the so-called gurus to start sending me late and unconfirmed signals...
With this new strategy, u will generate your own signals and smile to the bank at will... without wasting much of your time, lets get down to biz....

SILVER WINING STRATEGY

Hey! dont be too fast to start trading with this strategy, get the rudiments of it all before jumping in for a live trade and know the set of rules below like the back of ya palm, But be rest assured that it works....

What do u need to successfully use this strategy....
* Moving Average
* Pivot points
* Calculator(any)
* MT4, i prefare the one from IBFX.com pls download it, it has more advantages...
* And before i forget something, u need the set of rules:::::::
Thats all you need.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Ok, here is the set of rules......

1. Do Not trade during the economic news releases, or even 1 hour earlier or later . check forexfactory to know when a news is been released.
2. Also do not trade during Asian Session as the volumes are very low and there will be no noticeable movements. Also during this session, most of the Binary Options Brokers are closed.
3. Don't apply this strategy When the price is on or near any Support/Resistance level.The price might reverse( Based on my other strategy)
4. If you missed the start of the signal, pls do not trade...
5. If your trade is closed (win or loss), please don't trade again, i.e don't use 1 signal 2 times....

Thats it, hope you understood those rules very well? if you keep to those rules, you will always come out green.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
Yea, the strategy proper:::

* Letz setup our charts.....
* Download and install MT4 platform from IBFX.com, i love this guyz because they have lots of free and very useful Indicators that you won’t find with any other Broker.
* After installing the MT4 platform, install also EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) , i guess you know how to do this? Anyway, i still have to tell you how to do that, for newbies....

TO INSTALL EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) on your charts, follow steps bellow....

* Select the pair you want to trade on... and set it on 5M chart
* Then, in the Navigator window, click on indicators and scroll down till you find "Moving AveraGE", once you get there double click on it, a window will pop out... in the parameter tab, FOR EMA 10 , the period is 10, for EMA 26 the period is 26, MA METHOD= EXPONENTIAL, APPLY TO= CLOSE , Finally STYLE, for me, EMA 10 is blue, while EMA 26 is red.
Thats it. then click ok......

COntinua.....

* After intalling EMA'S in your charts, click on the data window, the window will come out beside the Market watch window... using your cursor, find a way to place the dATA window, under the Navigator window to look like my chart below.
* Now its time for we to add pivot points to our chart, to do this.. goto Navigator window, click on custom indicators, then scroll down and select IBFX Dailypivots, double click on it, a small window will pop out, just click ok.
* Thats all, we have successfully set up our charts.... now how do i predict market directions with it? Patient bro, patient... read below

* This is the main part of the strategy......
- Now,when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26 is equal to 8, this will act like a motor for the price, it will keep pushing it until it hits a reason for stoppage or reverse(This reason can be an economic news release or the Support/Resistance lines, or any other reasons). so when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26, i.e EMA10-EMA26= 8 , just place a bet based on the direction you have on your chart, if it is up direction, u place rise for 15mins( Hey!, u can use any time not less than 15min or greater than 1hr).

- An finally, Don't trade when the EMA10-EMA26 is less than 8.
- How then do i check for the difference between EMA10-EMA26. simple, just place the cursor on the tip(mouth of EMA10 or EMA 26) , look at the data window, u will see the value for EMA10 and EMA26, just subtract it using your calculator.

OK AM DONE::::

NOTE: I ONLY USE THE ABOVE STRATEGY ON EUR/USD AND GBP/USD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
saintfaculty: I prefare getting signals to trade myself, instead of waiting for the so-called gurus to start sending me late and unconfirmed signals...
With this new strategy, u will generate your own signals and smile to the bank at will... without wasting much of your time, lets get down to biz....

SILVER WINING STRATEGY

Hey! dont be too fast to start trading with this strategy, get the rudiments of it all before jumping in for a live trade and know the set of rules below like the back of ya palm, But be rest assured that it works....

What do u need to successfully use this strategy....
* Moving Average
* Pivot points
* Calculator(any)
* MT4, i prefare the one from IBFX.com pls download it, it has more advantages...
* And before i forget something, u need the set of rules:::::::

Thats all you need.....
bros fire down
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
patient.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
typing aint easy... continuing @1:00am
peace
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
D Lord is ur strength br0!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

Are u serious?
post urs lemme see
Oga Tee I think d problem might i've come frm d fact i used d 2nd camarilla calculator posted by initialy cos d other one is not respond wen i tried to input data into it eventhough it open d excel format,i cudnot use it so i resulted to using d other one,OR do u know how i can get it to accept d input data...?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2013
greenalwaz:
Oga Tee I think d problem might i've come frm d fact i used d 2nd camarilla calculator posted by initialy cos d other one is not respond wen i tried to input data into it eventhough it open d excel format,i cudnot use it so i resulted to using d other one,OR do u know how i can get it to accept d input data...?

Did u download the one on page 43?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by emmantrop: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2013
my God will continue to bless u. Oga sainfaculty

And I appreciate all ur good work.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 12:39am On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

Did u download the one on page 43?
Yeah!I downloadd d 2 but i am tring to make use of d 1st one posted since d 2nd one is respond adter opening it and i was trying to input the HLC values and even any touch,so wat cud ve gone wrong ,pls.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2013
OK CHECK ABOVE FOR THE STRATEGY, U WILL LOVE IT.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:14am On Jun 14, 2013
Wait, there something i still need to tell you guyz....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:28am On Jun 14, 2013
FOR A RISE

. Sometimes, the signals will last for a long time, sometime it will last for a short period of time....
* To know signals that will stay for a long period of time...the bars within the period of the signal are up (buy) and the full body of the bar is above the EMA10 line. when u see this, the signal will last for a long time

* for short periods,the bars within the period of the signal are (sell) and the full body of the bar is below EMA10 line.

This is applicable tofallalso.

Finally, the signal is negative when the bar is opposite to the signal direction and crosses the EMA10 line.

Thats all, read carfully
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by prindu(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Wait, there something i still need to tell you guyz....

Tnx bro for all ur efforts here, but pls how did u get 8

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:02am On Jun 14, 2013
trade only during the active periods............
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:03am On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=prindu][/quote]

subtract EMA10-EMA26
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 5:09am On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Yea, the strategy proper:::

* Letz setup our charts.....
* Download and install MT4 platform from IBFX.com, i love this guyz because they have lots of free and very useful Indicators that you won’t find with any other Broker.
* After installing the MT4 platform, install also EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) , i guess you know how to do this? Anyway, i still have to tell you how to do that, for newbies....

I attached both EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages), but they refuse to show on my chart.
Please what may be wrong?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by justiade4uu(m): 5:25am On Jun 14, 2013
I believe that Binary option is real and has high potential. Have been working on it. have also noted this money making easy and legitimate way. Check it out here http://giftempire.coolpage.biz, You will also get mobile TV software plus free 247 unlimited browsing stuff.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 5:25am On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty:
- An finally, Don't trade when the EMA10-EMA26 is less than 8.
- How then do i check for the difference between EMA10-EMA26. simple, just place the cursor on the tip(mouth of EMA10 or EMA 26) , look at the data window, u will see the value for EMA10 and EMA26, just subtract it using your calculator.

[/b]
[/b][/color]

Finally after re-starting my MT4, the indicators have shown, but my question is can we trade when the EMA10-EMA26 is greater than 8? On the other way round, can we still trade when EMA26-EMA10 is 8 or greater than 8?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2013
visionworld:

I attached both EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages), but they refuse to show on my chart.
Please what may be wrong?

Abeg tell us ??tank u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2013
kupsonrex:

Abeg tell us ??tank u

After attaching, if it refuses to show. Close your MT4 and re-start it, then it will show.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2013
visionworld:

After attaching, if it refuses to show. Close your MT4 and re-start it, then it will show.

Pls correct me if I am wrong......-8 is not the same as 8..........do we ignore the fundamentals? just wondering ooooo
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2013
kupsonrex:

Pls correct me if I am wrong......-8 is not the same as 8..........do we ignore the fundamentals? just wondering ooooo

whether -8,+8,#8,*8 etc,they are all d same in this strategy,don't ignore fundamentals.

Lastly: To avoid trading near S/R,just plot your lines(support and Resistance) with the figures in the small pop up windows.

Still on Test Mode grin grin grin

Thanks Very much for the strategy @Silver Boy

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2013
HeY! you dont need to draw support and resistance line, once u add d daily pivot to ur chart. it will add them to ur chart. check u will see ..........( doted red line), thats the resistance line, the thick red line is pivot line, while d green doted line is support line. So u dont need to draw another line.. Also, i dont mean 8, i mean 8pips, 8pips or above then u place a trade. Pls am on mobile cnt type much. Dont trade when u r not in the start of a signal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.