Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (226766 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
More signals coming up, but wait! i guess, a news is about to be released... let me hold on for a while.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bommaster: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
am watching for fall bet again on AU
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bommaster: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
bommaster: am watching for fall bet again on AU

Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

AU to fall in 20 minute

enter mine at 0.9631

goodluck
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
bommaster:

Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

AU to fall in 20 minute

enter mine at 0.9631

goodluck

Mmh.... am with u on this one, see you in next 20min
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bommaster: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty:

Mmh.... am with u on this one, see you in next 20min

yeah didn't take into consideration d US news @ 14.55 enter too quick let c how it end sha
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: HeY! you dont need to draw support and resistance line, once u add d daily pivot to ur chart. it will add them to ur chart. check u will see ..........( doted red line), thats the resistance line, the thick red line is pivot line, while d green doted line is support line. So u dont need to draw another line.. Also, i dont mean 8, i mean 8pips, 8pips or above then u place a trade. Pls am on mobile cnt type much. Dont trade when u r not in the start of a signal.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Guyz, binary options is a sure way to trade forex, this is a sure biz, except u dont have the right strategy in place...

6 WINS IN MY 1M CHART UNDER 1HR

IT PAINS ME ALOT THAT ITS WEEKEND:::: embarassed

your chart is on M1

how do u trade 6 games under 1munite
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Brikay press ctrl i and delete everything u see on the box then apply again.

Why did u edit the post

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x:

your chart is on M1

how do u trade 6 games under 1munite

read well, I said 1HR
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty:

read well, I said 1HR

Lols grin grin grin k oh

I think say my post d show hidden grin for ur PC

pm me ur Number
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Yea, the strategy proper:::

* Letz setup our charts.....
* Download and install MT4 platform from IBFX.com, i love this guyz because they have lots of free and very useful Indicators that you won’t find with any other Broker.
* After installing the MT4 platform, install also EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) , i guess you know how to do this? Anyway, i still have to tell you how to do that, for newbies....

TO INSTALL EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) on your charts, follow steps bellow....

* Select the pair you want to trade on... and set it on 5M chart
* Then, in the Navigator window, click on indicators and scroll down till you find "Moving AveraGE", once you get there double click on it, a window will pop out... in the parameter tab, FOR EMA 10 , the period is 10, for EMA 26 the period is 26, MA METHOD= EXPONENTIAL, APPLY TO= CLOSE , Finally STYLE, for me, EMA 10 is blue, while EMA 26 is red.
Thats it. then click ok......

COntinua.....

* After intalling EMA'S in your charts, click on the data window, the window will come out beside the Market watch window... using your cursor, find a way to place the dATA window, under the Navigator window to look like my chart below.
* Now its time for we to add pivot points to our chart, to do this.. goto Navigator window, click on custom indicators, then scroll down and select IBFX Dailypivots, double click on it, a small window will pop out, just click ok.
* Thats all, we have successfully set up our charts.... now how do i predict market directions with it? Patient bro, patient... read below

* This is the main part of the strategy......
- Now,when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26 is equal to 8, this will act like a motor for the price, it will keep pushing it until it hits a reason for stoppage or reverse(This reason can be an economic news release or the Support/Resistance lines, or any other reasons). so when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26, i.e EMA10-EMA26= 8 , just place a bet based on the direction you have on your chart, if it is up direction, u place rise for 15mins( Hey!, u can use any time not less than 15min or greater than 1hr).

- An finally, Don't trade when the EMA10-EMA26 is less than 8.
- How then do i check for the difference between EMA10-EMA26. simple, just place the cursor on the tip(mouth of EMA10 or EMA 26) , look at the data window, u will see the value for EMA10 and EMA26, just subtract it using your calculator.

OK AM DONE::::

NOTE: I ONLY USE THE ABOVE STRATEGY ON EUR/USD AND GBP/USD
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Yea, the strategy proper:::

* Letz setup our charts.....
* Download and install MT4 platform from IBFX.com, i love this guyz because they have lots of free and very useful Indicators that you won’t find with any other Broker.
* After installing the MT4 platform, install also EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) , i guess you know how to do this? Anyway, i still have to tell you how to do that, for newbies....

TO INSTALL EMA 10 and EMA 26 (Exponential Moving Averages) on your charts, follow steps bellow....

* Select the pair you want to trade on... and set it on 5M chart
* Then, in the Navigator window, click on indicators and scroll down till you find "Moving AveraGE", once you get there double click on it, a window will pop out... in the parameter tab, FOR EMA 10 , the period is 10, for EMA 26 the period is 26, MA METHOD= EXPONENTIAL, APPLY TO= CLOSE , Finally STYLE, for me, EMA 10 is blue, while EMA 26 is red.
Thats it. then click ok......

COntinua.....

* After intalling EMA'S in your charts, click on the data window, the window will come out beside the Market watch window... using your cursor, find a way to place the dATA window, under the Navigator window to look like my chart below.
* Now its time for we to add pivot points to our chart, to do this.. goto Navigator window, click on custom indicators, then scroll down and select IBFX Dailypivots, double click on it, a small window will pop out, just click ok.
* Thats all, we have successfully set up our charts.... now how do i predict market directions with it? Patient bro, patient... read below

* This is the main part of the strategy......
- Now,when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26 is equal to 8, this will act like a motor for the price, it will keep pushing it until it hits a reason for stoppage or reverse(This reason can be an economic news release or the Support/Resistance lines, or any other reasons). so when the difference between EMA10 and EMA26, i.e EMA10-EMA26= 8 , just place a bet based on the direction you have on your chart, if it is up direction, u place rise for 15mins( Hey!, u can use any time not less than 15min or greater than 1hr).

- An finally, Don't trade when the EMA10-EMA26 is less than 8.
- How then do i check for the difference between EMA10-EMA26. simple, just place the cursor on the tip(mouth of EMA10 or EMA 26) , look at the data window, u will see the value for EMA10 and EMA26, just subtract it using your calculator.

OK AM DONE::::

NOTE: I ONLY USE THE ABOVE STRATEGY ON EUR/USD AND GBP/USD
When actually do we trigger the trade
Is it when the difference btw the MA is exactly 8
Is it when the two MA crosses
Is it when candle closes above or below MA 10?
More explanation pls.

Also by not trading during news time, are you referring to economic news of all currency or only eur and usd?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by gabcomite(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty:
my oga i really want to get the clear picture of what u are saying right.one question for u sir, when do we start to calculate the diff of emas,can we wait for the cross over.pls if u can buttress on this i will be api ccos am newbie
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x: Brikay press ctrl i and delete everything u see on the box then apply again.

Why did u edit the post
cos its ok now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2013
teeboy4x: Brikay press ctrl i and delete everything u see on the box then apply again.

Why did u edit the post
its ok now
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wealthmind: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
check it

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
ayoola190:
More explanation pls.

Also by not trading during news time, are you referring to economic news of all currency or only eur and usd?
hahahaha u go sch wel wel
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by malachi2uk(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
GUESS I HAVE MISSED ALOT sad sad sad
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
ayoola190:
More explanation pls.

- first u spot the direction the market is going.... i gues u know what i mean, just a visual direction either up or down.
Either up or down just place your cursor on the tip of either EMA10 OR 26 and look at the data window to get their value, just subtract it. if the value is 8pip or above, just place a trade using that direction for 15min.

- pls read the whole tutorial again for other questions.... read the previous page complete, i also added some instruction at the end of the other page, read..... all carfully before you ask.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
@
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
cnt biliv 4 d 1st time i managed 5wins nd 1loss 2day wit dis strategy.tnx 2 saintfacaulty nd d oda ogas in d house as i bind nd bind again evry cancar worm nd caterpillas dat wud dare try 2 hinder my winnin progress wit dis strategy; in JESUS name AMEN
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty:

read well, I said 1HR
oga sliverboi may God blass u 4 dis wounderful strategy....i jus luv dis guy he get free mind
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MyJwell: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
saintfaculty: Guyz, binary options is a sure way to trade forex, this is a sure biz, except u dont have the right strategy in place...

6 WINS IN MY 1M CHART UNDER 1HR

IT PAINS ME ALOT THAT ITS WEEKEND:::: embarassed

Pls can i have your phone number?...i'd like to have a chat with you.thanks.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manutd19: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
MyJwell:

Pls can i have your phone number?...i'd like to have a chat with you.thanks.
one thing he doesn't reply to his this. i guess he doesn,t want to. Have his reason
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Manutd19:
one thing he doesn't reply to his this. i guess he doesn,t want to. Have his reason
if only we all wil embark 0n a 3day dry fast. He will answer us!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2013
Hello @saintfaculty, there is a problem which d house will want u to address, base On ur previous strategy. We are getting different figures from d camarilla caculator even when our HLC are d same. Why is it so? And what can we do to correct this situation?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
gud morning brodas,hope u al had a 1daful nyt.pls i wud like 2 know d best MACD settin 4 1min and 5mins timeframe coz i gathered d default setting which is 12,26,9 is best 4 higher timeframes like 30mins,1hr,4hr etc.thank u
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2013
barikay: Hello @saintfaculty, there is a problem which d house will want u to address, base On ur previous strategy. We are getting different figures from d camarilla caculator even when our HLC are d same. Why is it so? And what we do to correct this situation?
Seconded. Plz we need ur urgent response as regard ds. God bless Saintfaculty and every member of ds house....more greens IJN.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2013
barikay: Hello @saintfaculty, there is a problem which d house will want u to address, base On ur previous strategy. We are getting different figures from d camarilla caculator even when our HLC are d same. Why is it so? And what can we do to correct this situation?

Use scientific calculator grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Manweysabi(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2013
barikay: Hello @saintfaculty, there is a problem which d house will want u to address, base On ur previous strategy. We are getting different figures from d camarilla caculator even when our HLC are d same. Why is it so? And what can we do to correct this situation?
have u been experiencing loses due to differences in figures? cos, s/r is more of a zone than a particular number. Just trade with what the calculator gives u and see.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
thank God, i am unbanned. these spa.m bo.ts are realy anoying
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Manweysabi: have u been experiencing loses due to differences in figures? cos, s/r is more of a zone than a particular number. Just trade with what the calculator gives u and see.
ok i will try that out first. Hear of losing has nt realy allow me

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.