Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227145 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Is it as worse as the one below?....
I think they just want to frustrate pple like sainfaculty, wapmaster and teeboy who wan to ruin their biz... grin grin

BTW: ore, you no get small letter for ur latop ni tongue[/size]

I DON DELETE AM grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by stmichael001(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
saintfaculty: the supertrend profit indicator is very effective, dont neglet it. but apply money management.

There are several more strategies you guyz need, but i thing u will get that through email,
Most of you guyz neglet This commodities, oil, silver, gold... u dont know how much you are losing not trading this, dow jones is making me smile anytime i trade it @ anyoptions, Some dont trade EUR/USD and GBP/Usd ,mainly from 10pm - 1am, wereras thats when the real trades take collect the main profit from binary options.... Am trying to elicit, or activate that trading potiential in you.... am trying to provoke u to work, get to work and be a trader with a difference.

See you all some other time.
Master,to be frank with u ,am nt hapy at all hearin u say all dis things abt u leavn us....bt i knw u've got ur reasons though... Anyways,jst wana second what u jst said........ bros pls show us d way u trade the eur/usd ,gbp/usd latenite no touch strategy pls...... we nid dat too..... fenx alot bro..
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
@saint it has really been a pleasure having u on this tread. I really appreciate ur efforts at helping everyone to have strategies that the can use to be better traders. I wish we nigerians can all be like dis. Thanks and may u find more success and blessing than the ones u have given us. Cheers
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
@saintfacaulty,am rili sad 2 hia u say u r takin a leave,am goin 2 miss u bt pls do me a favour, dnt stay long b4 u com bak
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
willscolf: @saintfacaulty,am rili sad 2 hia u say u r takin a leave,am goin 2 miss u bt pls do me a favour, dnt stay long b4 u com bak

me too...................................is already missing you....................but pls don't go(the minute you walk out that door......pls don't go) DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE BEGGING YOU TO STAY
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by greenalwaz: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2013
wealthmind: fd
\

Pls what is dt indicator name on ur chart pg64 i mean d yellow one not d fibo lines--d one crossing d supertrendprofit ind?Or anybody in d hoz can help me out...pls
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2013
@saintfaculty, am gonna miss u cos u are always lighting this place up for us, hope it won't take long before u return
@the house, please can anyone give me the download link for the supertrendprofit indicator.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by MyJwell: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2013
saintfaculty: hello guyz,

Over a few weeks now i have been dropping strategies 4 ya'll to accomplish one mission, to eradicate the spirit gambling most naija binaryoption traders indulge in. The essence of the several strategies is not for you to use all of them, no, its for you to select the one that best works for you and at what chart timeframe, duration on bom and time of the day. you need to find that out your self, once u do that you will get the best out of the strategy. Remember money management guyz, coz no one strategy is 100% efficient, finally, they are lots of strategies out there waiting for you to lay hands on them, they wont come to you, you will find them, so go get them for your betterment and for the benefit of the house. Instead of constantly showing the house your winning screen shots, pls show them how you make your wins.... Hey! for those of you that think that bom is losing too much and will or might soon close down, mmh, just forget it, the fact that you make wins on bom doesn't mean other do, people lose good benjis everyday on bom, so dont be afraid and keep trading, they know how much they make daily, so they wont run away with your chicken change. By the way, for those of you that want to leave bom to a better binary option broker, i am totally in support of that, i have this strategy that works mainly with this indices Dow Jones, but bom didnt include it in their platform, i have other strategies that works with other good commodities and indicies, but they are not present in bom, so i think leaving bom for a better broker is not a bad idea. Tough, bom is cheaper in terms of capital than other brookers.....

Am laying down those advices because this might be my last post on this thread, am leaving for good, circumstances beyond my control is making me do this... Not withstanding, u can reach me through ma email: silverboy247@gmail.com , i will try to assist if i get your email.

I wish you guyz a wonderful trading, learn to be a trader and not a gambler. It's a plum, pleasing, pleasure to meet you all. God bless those that keep helping others in this thread. peace.

SILVER,
Am out....

why oh! why?...circumstances out of your control?...please fight that situation and stay with us...we love your spirit
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by seye15627(m): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2013
seye15627:

@saintfaculty, am gonna miss u cos u are always lighting this place up for us, hope it won't take long before u return
@the house, please can anyone give me the download link for the supertrendprofit indicator.

Av seen it, thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/download/1159750
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 8:07am On Jun 19, 2013
saintfaculty: hello guyz,

Am laying down those advices because this might be my last post on this thread, am leaving for good, circumstances beyond my control is making me do this... Not withstanding, u can reach me through ma email: silverboy247@gmail.com , i will try to assist if i get your email.

I wish you guyz a wonderful trading, learn to be a trader and not a gambler. It's a plum, pleasing, pleasure to meet you all. God bless those that keep helping others in this thread. peace.

SILVER,
Am out....

I have not been a follower of this thread for long but the little time I have spent here, I must confess
that you a man with a difference, one with a large heart, with a passion to help, selfless and kind-hearted.
I will particularly miss your absence. For everything you have done, the heart does not forget!

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2013
@bizz man that Indy will work on 4H timeframe, for forex, but will check the best pair
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2013
rozayx5: @bizz man that Indy will work on 4H timeframe, for forex, but will check the best pair

ok sir....i trust u mi oga
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 11:27am On Jun 19, 2013
WE MUST ALL IMBIBE THE GENEROUS GIVING OF SAINTFACULTY...BE WILLING TO HELP EACH OTHERS WHENEVER THE NEED ARISES.
this is not just about BOM but the oneness of a nation with pple helpin each others.

we will all miss saint and i hope he comes back soon.
remember he gave out his email.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by kupsonrex: 11:38am On Jun 19, 2013
ebankole: WE MUST ALL IMBIBE THE GENEROUS GIVING OF SAINTFACULTY...BE WILLING TO HELP EACH OTHERS WHENEVER TH NEED ARISE.
this is not just about BOM but the oneness of a nation with pple helpin each others.

CORRECT TALK
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
That being said, I think I shoul let you guys in a ill modification of one of the strategies saintfaculty dropped earlier. The one with the ema 10 and 14.
This should be useful for both my Ogas at the top and fellow newbies like me in the world of bom, wey bom don chop us clean mouth.....lol
Anyways, on your mt4 platform, look for MACD indicator under "indicators" double click on it and in the settings, make sure that Fast Ema = 10 and Slow Ema = 26,
Next, select the "levels" tab and click add, then input "0.0008" , then enter, click add a second time, then input "-0.0008".. Then press enter, then okay
now you are done, by now, you should see an indicator window below ur chart.
So the signal is this, any time the bars of the MACD, touch the line above " 0.0008" line above, it's a rise signal, and if it touches the "-0.0008" line above, its a fall signal putting all saintfaculty's rules into consideration
So no need for calculator wahala anymore, especially for those who no like maths.....lol,
I hope this helps your trading..... Nepa dey do me strong thing for my area, dem no dey allow me sef chop bom like all of una.... Especially during active periods.... So please if una get strategy wey fit help me trade for fone without use of mt4 make una help me oh..... I Neva get money to buy gen oh...lol
1 love
[quote author=ebankole]WE MUST ALL IMBIBE THE GENEROUS GIVING OF SAINTFACULTY...BE WILLING TO HELP EACH OTHERS WHENEVER TH NEED ARISE.ategy
this is not just about BOM but the oneness of a nation with pple helpin each others

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ebankole: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
@MIKEAMUSUN
SAME REASON I WAS PRESSING ON THE EUR/USD STRATEGY BY JOHN1984
ITS THE PERFECT STRATEGY FOR MOBILE.BUT THE GUY HASN'T SHOW UP SINCE HE'S PROMISE....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
mikeamosu: That being said, I think I shoul let you guys in a ill modification of one of the strategies saintfaculty dropped earlier. The one with the ema 10 and 14.
This should be useful for both my Ogas at the top and fellow newbies like me in the world of bom, wey bom don chop us clean mouth.....lol
Anyways, on your mt4 platform, look for MACD indicator under "indicators" double click on it and in the settings, make sure that Fast Ema = 10 and Slow Ema = 26,
Next, select the "levels" tab and click add, then input "0.0008" , then enter, click add a second time, then input "-0.0008".. Then press enter, then okay
now you are done, by now, you should see an indicator window below ur chart.
So the signal is this, any time the bars of the MACD, touch the line above " 0.0008" line above, it's a rise signal, and if it touches the "-0.0008" line above, its a fall signal putting all saintfaculty's rules into consideration
So no need for calculator wahala anymore, especially for those who no like maths.....lol,
I hope this helps your trading..... Nepa dey do me strong thing for my area, dem no dey allow me sef chop bom like all of una.... Especially during active periods.... So please if una get strategy wey fit help me trade for fone without use of mt4 make una help me oh..... I Neva get money to buy gen oh...lol
1 love
for phone users go get windows mobile or Android (13,500 Tecno N3 will do) or Iphone. instal MT4, use it to apply indicators, especially the EMA and MACD with PSAR to guage. use this strategy for Touch option.
My reason for touch option is that i have no idea when it might reverse and end above the strike price incase of fall bet or lower than the strike price in case of Rise bet. so to me, i can use any forex strategy as far as it is not for scalping. with this, when the price fall, it touches my barrier before rising to where ever it choses to land at the end of its duration.

this is my only advice (touch option seems to work ok for me whether on PC or Phone) P3AC3!!
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by teeboy4x(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
Back from nairaland Prison lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wealthmind when I go start to the chop like u grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please house i have a little problem. i want to deposit money in my account and the common way i use has been blocked. I finally got a visa card today, but BOM site isnt acceptiing it. pls can any body explain to me how dey got thier cards accepted.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
Paris-fran:
Please house i have a little problem. i want to deposit money in my account and the common way i use has been blocked. I finally got a visa card today, but BOM site isnt acceptiing it. pls can any body explain to me how dey got thier cards accepted.

just keep trying or lower the amount u want to deposit. what bank card are u using?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by osky: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
sammary54:

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE THRU THIS LINK BELOW

http://www.4shared.com/zip/hAFtVH-L/Binary_wealth_bot.html

PLEASE LET US TEST AND SHARE OUT THE BEST TIME FRAME
TO GET THE ULTIMATE RESULT

MORE GREEN TO OUR ACCOUNTS.
THANKS, LOVE YOU ALL.

is like the link is not free.
how can one get it free of charge
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
osky:

is like the link is not free.
how can one get it free of charge

You can download it here: http://www.binarywealthbot.com/members
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by Parisfran(f): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
eddyhaze:

just keep trying or lower the amount u want to deposit. what bank card are u using?
Access Bank Visa, this is the first time I'm using it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by osky: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
visionworld:

You can download it here: http://www.binarywealthbot.com/members

thanks for showing the links.

Are you a registered trader on the site ?
do you make use of the software ?
how effective is the s/w ? do you make good money trading with the s/w?
i will appreciate your sincere response.

thank
osky
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
sunwalk: for phone users go get windows mobile or Android (13,500 Tecno N3 will do) or Iphone. instal MT4, use it to apply indicators, especially the EMA and MACD with PSAR to guage. use this strategy for Touch option.
My reason for touch option is that i have no idea when it might reverse and end above the strike price incase of fall bet or lower than the strike price in case of Rise bet. so to me, i can use any forex strategy as far as it is not for scalping. with this, when the price fall, it touches my barrier before rising to where ever it choses to land at the end of its duration.

this is my only advice (touch option seems to work ok for me whether on PC or Phone) P3AC3!!
Bom don't offer touch/no touch in minutes unless for day(s). which platform are u using?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
is there any binary option broker that is as flexible as Bom?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
barikay: Bom don't offer touch/no touch in minutes unless for day(s). which platform are u using?
15mins is offered on all their jpy pairs as well as eur/Gbp. i use M1 chart to get my 30mins touch option duration. then M5 timeframe for my 1hr duration. depending on d direction of d signal i reduce d default 30mins duration touch target to nearly half (i actualy leave it at its defaul cos i apply aggresive approaches to it). same for 1hour touch duration. please i wil beg u in d name of GOD TRADE ONLY DURING D ACTIVE PERIOD FROM 8AM TILL 11AM AND 2PM TILL 5PM. MAKE SURE IT IS TRENDING.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by visionworld(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2013
osky:

thanks for showing the links.

Are you a registered trader on the site ?
do you make use of the software ?
how effective is the s/w ? do you make good money trading with the s/w?
i will appreciate your sincere response.

thank
osky

I purchased the software few weeks ago, but the challenge has been determining the best
time limit to use. Besides I have not had enough browsing time to work on that. If that
can be taken care of, it will produce high winning rate.

Also I want to believe it can work together with the Supertrendprofit if both give signal
in the same trend direction.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by barikay: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
BOM is reducing payout, 24%UP, 34% DOWN. If they want to close down they should better do that fast. I no sen them business
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
ebankole: WE MUST ALL IMBIBE THE GENEROUS GIVING OF SAINTFACULTY...BE WILLING TO HELP EACH OTHERS WHENEVER THE NEED ARISES.

we will all miss saint and i hope he comes back soon.
remember he gave out his email.
Have been trying to get connected to him but to no avail. His email addy kept on rejecting my message

Any help?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
barikay: BOM is reducing payout, 24%UP, 34% DOWN. If they want to close down they should better do that fast. I no sen them business
Lol...funny man...na xo joor
Besides, any advice on the minimum payout % to risk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.