Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 (227144 Views)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / Binary Option Free Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (186) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by samfaj(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: Hello guyz, i saw someone requesting for one of the indicators my oga @the top is using.... so i thought of dropping it here for you guyz to use too, it sure works, i dont have much time on me like i used to, but the six signal i spotted today gave me all wins...... try it out on your own and know the best time that suits you

This is my recent win on my real account

silver::::
Where is d indicator sir?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
We dey wit u bros
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: i couldnt post link..... mmh....
always anxious to see your username, knowing smth great iz abt to happen...Pls dont forget the 40 trades per day strategy that you promised...I need to clear my head cos I think about it everyday.
Its gona be another bomb just like the S/R strategy
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
ok, here is the indicator..... download below , i believe u know how to add the indicator to your chart,
C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators for those using alpari mt4... same as others.... just input the below indicator inside the indicators folder..... after that, open your chart, go to the navigator window, click on custom indicators and search for supertrendprofit, double click on it and press ok. thats it, the indicator is self explanatory

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
ayoola190:
always anxious to see your username, knowing smth great iz abt to happen...Pls dont forget the 40 trades per day strategy that you promised...I need to clear my head cos I think about it everyday.
Its gona be another bomb just like the S/R strategy

Mmh..... some strategies are meant to be kept secrete. Laughing, dont mind me, i will drop it when the time is due
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by ayoola190: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty:

Mmh..... some strategies are meant to be kept secrete. Laughing, dont mind me, i will drop it when the time is due
will keep waiting, but dont punish me too much...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: ok, here is the indicator..... download below , i believe u know how to add the indicator to your chart,
C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\experts\indicators for those using alpari mt4... same as others.... just input the below indicator inside the indicators folder..... after that, open your chart, go to the navigator window, click on custom indicators and search for supertrendprofit, double click on it and press ok. thats it, the indicator is self explanatory
hw do wil use d indicator
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2013

Thats what u will have if u set it properly..... buy- rise, sell-fall

sorry dont mind me i dont have much time like before, i couldnt explain well, just try to comprehend it.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hey! guyz, i have dropped the indicator, i've trowed a lil light on how to use it, now its your turn to put it to practice and fish out the best time frame to use with it and the duration that green out always..... for me i use 5M chart and 15 or 20min on Bom, 3 or 4 candle stick is enough to make u win, @aleast a pip, remember, all you need is a pip.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
i noticed something, imediately u get the signal, pls jump in into the trade, though some signals are short, but not all..... if u have 5 trades, 4 will be long and probably 1 or none will be short. so dont wait to confirm if it will last all not, just jump in. Remember money management so u dont balme silver for your losses...
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: i noticed something, imediately u get the signal, pls jump in into the trade, though some signals are short, but not all..... if u have 5 trades, 4 will be long and probably 1 or none will be short. so dont wait to confirm if it will last all not, just jump in. Remember money management so u dont balme silver for your losses...
..............................i just try it on runbet now ...............

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2013
irabor001: ..............................i just try it on runbet now ...............
..............but you have to be vry fast, i mean vry fast use ur brain....i use 1min TF ON MT4......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
i hope dis helps....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2013

i love binary tech, lets see how long far it goes on green tins
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: Hey! guyz, i have dropped the indicator, i've trowed a lil light on how to use it, now its your turn to put it to practice and fish out the best time frame to use with it and the duration that green out always..... for me i use 5M chart and 15 or 20min on Bom, 3 or 4 candle stick is enough to make u win, @aleast a pip, remember, all you need is a pip.

oga saint, what do u mean that 3 or 4 candle is enough to win? Explain please.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by charlso1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
saintfaculty: Hey! guyz, i have dropped the indicator, i've trowed a lil light on how to use it, now its your turn to put it to practice and fish out the best time frame to use with it and the duration that green out always..... for me i use 5M chart and 15 or 20min on Bom, 3 or 4 candle stick is enough to make u win, @aleast a pip, remember, all you need is a pip.

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
charlso1:

oga saint, what do u mean that 3 or 4 candle is enough to win? Explain please.

we are using 5min chart, 3 candle is 15min while 4 candle is 20min, so 15 or 20min is enough for u to win.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:02am On Jun 18, 2013
have any body try dis...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by danzite(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2013
pls I really need help on BOM. any body? pls? 08039472379. danzite@yahoo.com.au. i'll be grateful
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by eddyhaze(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2013
saintfaculty:

we are using 5min chart, 3 candle is 15min while 4 candle is 20min, so 15 or 20min is enough for u to win.
i have dis indy tot it was only for forex. @saint hope this is it?

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2013
so far so good ....still testing let me see if it pass my test......saintfaculty notin do you ma broda...

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by maliso: 12:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Good thing there's demo for newbies cos using the right strategy on the wrong time frame is deadly
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:35am On Jun 18, 2013

As u can see bro, it works both on Binary options.....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2013
u need to jump in fast, finally, if u r not there @ the beginning of the change in colour, signal, dont trade. Dont depend on d alert......
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by saintfaculty(m): 1:51am On Jun 18, 2013

jump in @d start, 6 trades so far, still waiting 4 a loss....
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:47am On Jun 18, 2013
GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....ITS TYM TO SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...ITS NT BAD WITHDRAWING HALF N QUARTER OF UR BOM BALANCE TO KEEP OOOO shocked shocked..JUST A WORD THOUGH...BOM NAW REDUCES PAYOUT MORE THAN ANYHW..IF YOU WANT TO KILL IT, GOTO TO GOLD, U WUD 35% AND 50%.....LOOK WAT DEY GAVE ME ON A PAYOUT OF 150 undecided undecided..AND THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS MOVED IN MY FAVOUR undecided undecided....IS DAT IN MY FAVOUR OR THEIRS .....THUMBS UP TO YOU SAINTFACULTY.....KIP JIGI JIGING D THREAD...BEEN REALLY BUSY UP AND THERE, D ONLY TIME I HAVE FOR MYSELF Z JUST TIMES LIKE DIZ......WUD B TOTALY FREE BY ENDING OF DIZ MONTH...TILL DEN....STIL WITH YOU GUYS....AND PLS AND PLS...BECAREFUL WITH UR BOM ACCOUNT DIZ TIME......SO DAT IT DOESNT SOUNDS FUNNY WEN U C SOME STRANGE TINS HAPPENING. shocked..WAT MY OGA NATRUETALK TOLD ME RECENTLY IS FINALLY COMING TO PASS NAW.....LETS BECAREFUL PLS........GOODLUCK...........

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by wapmasta001(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2013
saintfaculty:

As u can see bro, it works both on Binary options.....
YOU ARE LUCKY WITH DIZ.....ITS NO MORE COMMON....ESP WEN D TRADE Z JUST VERY SURE OR EVEN WEN LOTS OF PPLE R ON IT......SMART GUY.....WAT DEY EVEN DO NAW IS LOCK PAIRS.....WAT I NOTICED B4 NAW Z DAT DEY NORMALLY LOCK EU...BUT DZ DAYS, DEY LOCK ALL USD PAIRS AT SAME TIME AND RELEASING IT WEN UR SURE TRADE IS GONE.....BECAREFUL WITH UR ACCOUNT BRO....KEEP UP D GOOD WERK....WUD ALWAYS B TRYING TO POST WENEVER AM CHANCED........
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by willscolf: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2013
wapmasta001: GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....ITS TYM TO SHINE YOUR EYES OOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked...ITS NT BAD WITHDRAWING HALF N QUARTER OF UR BOM BALANCE TO KEEP OOOO shocked shocked..JUST A WORD THOUGH...BOM NAW REDUCES PAYOUT MORE THAN ANYHW..IF YOU WANT TO KILL IT, GOTO TO GOLD, U WUD 35% AND 50%.....LOOK WAT DEY GAVE ME ON A PAYOUT OF 150 undecided undecided..AND THEY ARE TELLING ME IT HAS MOVED IN MY FAVOUR undecided undecided....IS DAT IN MY FAVOUR OR THEIRS .....THUMBS UP TO YOU SAINTFACULTY.....KIP JIGI JIGING D THREAD...BEEN REALLY BUSY UP AND THERE, D ONLY TIME I HAVE FOR MYSELF Z JUST TIMES LIKE DIZ......WUD B TOTALY FREE BY ENDING OF DIZ MONTH...TILL DEN....STIL WITH YOU GUYS....AND PLS AND PLS...BECAREFUL WITH UR BOM ACCOUNT DIZ TIME......SO DAT IT DOESNT SOUNDS FUNNY WEN U C SOME STRANGE TINS HAPPENING. shocked..WAT MY OGA NATRUETALK TOLD ME RECENTLY IS FINALLY COMING TO PASS NAW.....LETS BECAREFUL PLS........GOODLUCK...........
i 4 1 hav bin noticing dis,cud it b dat BOM is abt 2 liquidate?
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2013
BREAKFAST .....

Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by sunwalk(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2013
believe it or not, BOM is loosing soo much money this days.
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by irabor001: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2013
sunwalk: believe it or not, BOM is loosing soo much money this days.
i like dat! pay back time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 by bizzman001: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2013
sunwalk: believe it or not, BOM is loosing soo much money this days.
bros na so i see ham...it tym to join fx be dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (186)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.