Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? (27062 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? / Warning. Say No To Bikini Waxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Penissucker(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
fellis:

Hian!!!

From one thread to another, na so so to dey broadcast am.

You for kukuma go NTA go talk am now.

I admire her doggedness in declaring her virginity. She is a fearless woman.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Penis sucker:

I admire her doggedness in declaring her virginity. She is a fearless woman.

One can be a virgin without telling everybody about their virginity.

Her announcing it on different threads is just classless, na husband she dey find?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by ayobase(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
onila: i wax

thats what most virgins do smiley

U don carry ur "virgin" matter come here again Onila!

The topic....what's about dreadlocking?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2013
chaircover: Threading for me but its. . . .OUCH OUCH OUCH . . .one of the most painful things ever embarassed

but why do you women love painful/uncomfortable things?

Painful yet some of you people won't stop.

From hair to shoes to nails to eyelashes to eyebrow, infact most of what you women spend time doing to your apperance are all painful/torture things.

I tire for una, women and pain!
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

From hair to shoes to nails to eyelashes to eyebrow, infact most of what you women spent time doing to your apperance are all painful/torture things.

beauty is pain tongue
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by 50calibre(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
onila: yea smiley

Why? What are you saving yourself for or are you one of the chicks who save their vagi*na as if its a treasure?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

From hair to shoes to nails to eyelashes to eyebrow, infact most of what you women spent time doing to your apperance are all painful/torture things.

to be beautiful is not easy grin grin

it's either we go through the pain and stress or we look like hobos..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
Women are clearly the most stupid and crazy people on this earth. How someone can shave her eyebrows to then draw it again with a pencil? This is beyond my comprehension.

Do men shave their mustaches/beards and then draw a a fake one with a pen/pencil.

Sha..women I hail I bow

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by onila(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are clearly the most stupid and crazy people on this earth. How someone can shave her eyebrows to then draw it again with a pencil? This is beyond my comprehension.

Do men shave their mustaches/beards and then draw a a fake one with a pen/pencil.

Sha..women I hail I bow
what a dumb nigga lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
onila: what a dumb nigga lipsrsealed
Ewu undecided
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013

SMH
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by onila(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre:

Why? What are you saving yourself for or are you one of the chicks who save their vagi*na as if its a treasure?

i got pride and dignity smiley
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by GraceBestowed(f): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
Threading all the way! It lasts longer, and (depending on who does the threading) will always give the eyebrows a gorgeous shape!
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
beauty is pain tongue

beauty = pain = vanity!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

beauty = pain = vanity!
its better to look beautiful than to look like a tramp tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by 50calibre(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
onila:

Keep kidding yourself.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
when a woman has nothing sensible to do this is the outcome ... vanities and frivolities
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2013
ItsModella:
to be beautiful is not easy grin grin

it's either we go through the pain and stress or we look like hobos..

meaning our grand mothers were all ugly abi since some of them didn't do 'silly' things? You obviously don't need all these if you're naturally beautiful. You see why men'll always be men?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
onila:

onila: yea

I implore you to change your disc. Your virginity status wasn't really important on this thread.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
its better to look beautiful than to look like a tramp tongue

meaning you're naturally ugly/mannish?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
free2ryhme: when a woman has nothing sensible to do this is the outcome ... vanities and frivolities
word.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Egbagirl(f): 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
Threading and tweeting mos def! I love threading but it's so freaking painful! Looking fine is not beans o.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
chaircover:

My husband says the exact thing and says he loves me the way I am & no need to inflict so much pain on myself just to look good.
. . . .I tell him of course he will love me looking like a scarecrow, so that no one else will toast me grin grin grin

haba, but are you doing all these to get attention elsewhere? You women do these for public attention?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

meaning you're naturally ugly/mannish?
To look good naturally i still need to take care of myself.

but still do I look mannish to you ?
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Penis sucker: We should just leave our eyebrows the way they are, naturally.
one sensible woman., allow me to doubt about your gender, It's very rare nowadays to see a woman making sense cool cool..keep it up
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Penissucker(f): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women are clearly the most stupid and crazy people on this earth. How someone can shave her eyebrows to then draw it again with a pencil? This is beyond my comprehension.

Sha..women I hail I bow

On point. Some women just like torturing themselves.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
honeric01:

meaning our grand mothers were all ugly abi since some of them didn't do 'silly' things? You obviously don't need all these if you're naturally beautiful. You see why men'll always be men?
times have changed and so has fashion. I'm sure you don't walk carrying an afro and wearing disco pants like our grandfathers did.

we're the ones going through the pain and we're definitely not complaining...so oga, take a chill pill, let us carry our cross on our own. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by honeric01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
To look good naturally i still need to take care of myself.

but still do I look mannish to you ?

if you were, i wouldn't even crave your attention but the unneccessary pain is just uncalled for. You can be 'more beautiful' without having to go blind just because you want to look like the rest na.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by free2ryhme: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2013

virginity must have earned you a bragging right ... here is a top to go with grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Threading but I am open to suggestions of less painful methods sha.
Re: Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? by EzePromoe: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fashion is fake. Fake eyelashes, fake face, fake lips, fake hairs and even fake height.
See what they're doing with our money. SMH sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream / Pictures Of Nigerian Traditional Dresses(ankara,lace And George) / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.