Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match (8043 Views)

Three Players Keshi Should Drop For South Africa Clash / Opinion: Keshi Should NOT Be Given A New Contract / List Uncapped in-form Players Keshi Should Call-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
born2fuck: 1. I don't think BIAFRA boys can go beyond nation cup.
2. High time he should use real super eagles as we are playing tougher tournament,kano players and shooting star players are perfoming better if he has to base on local footballers
3. Why Calabar all the time, must he divide nigerians?

Biafra boys just won the nations cup,Biafran boy rescued Nigeria against kenya and a BIAFRAN BOY WILL SCORE THE WINNING GOAL AGAINST KENYA IN NAIROBI IN JUNE....
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
born2fuck: 1. I don't think BIAFRA boys can go beyond nation cup.
2. High time he should use real super eagles as we are playing tougher tournament,kano players and shooting star players are perfoming better if he has to base on local footballers
3. Why Calabar all the time, must he divide nigerians?
@ born2fuck
Shut that hole you call a mouth up,
Stupid Yoruba pekin
Onye ara
Tribal bigot
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Okijajuju1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
gbosaa:

Biafra boys just won the nations cup,Biafran boy rescued Nigeria against kenya and a BIAFRAN BOY WILL SCORE THE WINNING GOAL AGAINST KENYA IN NAIROBI IN JUNE....

Look at what Kayode is fooling himself at U-20 level.
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by born2boink(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
mobuch:
@ born2fuck
Shut that hole you call a mouth up,
Stupid Yoruba pekin
Onye ara
Tribal bigot
if you think say you dey para, I dey para pass U!Biafra has won the nation cup and Olosho don give dem toto, the yeye man carry match go calabar stadium twice because dem wan Bleep calabar nyansh.....igbo splitting from us through regroup of biafra national team and Hausas using boko haram to split....the same our federal government kept quiet instead of voice out and all tribes should be equal on super eagles team, Keshi should be arrest and investigate..
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by AustineE1: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
...still on Obafemi Martins,did i hear some one say that his only 28yrs old!..i comment my reserve!
no no no i reserve my comment!!they forced Keshi to introduce quarter system or simply known as federal character principle,he then invited martins,Papa Idris & co,see what it has resulted to!....sooner or later eye go clear them!
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by born2boink(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
Remember your your yeye emanuel ammunike and yeye Daniel amokachi ruined " USA 94"all because they were beefing late. Super Rashidi Yekini
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Okijajuju1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
born2fuck: Remember your your yeye emanuel ammunike and yeye Daniel amokachi ruined " USA 94"all because they were beefing late. Super Rashidi Yekini

And Kayode just sold us out at the U-20 level....
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by born2boink(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

And Kayode just sold us out at the U-20 level....
guy roast commot jooh......
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by AustineE1: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
..just a random thought!why cant biafra play friendlies like catalona in spain!rather than wasting innocent blood in dirty politics,cant they Nigerian ruling class set a two legged match between Nigeria and Biafra in which a FIFA approved referee will officiate and then which ever side that comes top will rule Nigeria for the next 10yrs.the first leg cld be in Abuja/Lagos while the second leg cld be in Aba/Calabar!The united Nations wld be put on alert and if Biafra wins,then they shld be given the option of ruling for the next 10yrs or break away!for me,i will pay any amount to watch that match and cheer my people up as the goals flows!
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
born2fuck: if you think say you dey para, I dey para pass U!Biafra has won the nation cup and Olosho don give dem toto, the yeye man carry match go calabar stadium twice because dem wan Bleep calabar nyansh.....igbo splitting from us through regroup of biafra national team and Hausas using boko haram to split....the same our federal government kept quiet instead of voice out and all tribes should be equal on super eagles team, Keshi should be arrest and investigate..

Olboy, speak yeriba language, if english is poison to your mouth.
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Attitude22: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
The truth of the Matter is that, Nigerian and the Super Eagle need to listen and follow the Divine Directive the Satguru has in store for them for this qualifier and world cup , As He did in the AFCON 2013 when He said "I have Donated the Afcon 2013 to Nigeria and this is unchageable. So I think it's High time Keshi and NFF need to go to the SATGURU to tap from His Immense love He has for His country.
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Mospring(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
I love the kenyean for their challenge on the Eagles!.....
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by born2boink(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
mobuch:

Olboy, speak yeriba language, if english is poison to your mouth.
so na english you dey speak so, I laugh in swahli
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by born2boink(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
BIAFRA vs NIGERIA
First leg, ABA township stadium :June 5

Second Leg, Abuja national stadium: June 13th

Biafra coach steven keshi has vow to win at all cost while Nigeria new boy Sone Aluko who is currently plying his trade in hull city expected to be back from injury, obafemi martins flying high for Nigeria while Biafra are depending on sunday mba to do his magic as usual, anybody who qualify will certainly represent africa 5th spot in the FIFA 2014 World cup..
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
born2fuck: BIAFRA vs NIGERIA
First leg, ABA township stadium :June 5

Second Leg, Abuja national stadium: June 13th

Biafra coach steven keshi has vow to win at all cost while Nigeria new boy Sone Aluko who is currently plying his trade in hull city expected to be back from injury, obafemi martins flying high for Nigeria while Biafra are depending on sunday mba to do his magic as usual, anybody who qualify will certainly represent africa 5th spot in the FIFA 2014 World cup..

No be only biafra versus nigeria, na biafra versus OPC
Re: Things Keshi Should Learn From Kenya's Match by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 27, 2013
Mr Seun, don't you think there should be an "unlike" or "thumb down" button?
www.nairaland.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennis: Wimbledon 2011 / World Cup 2018: Neymar's Performances Are 'Not High Enough' - Brazil Coach, Tite / Okagbare Finishes Second At Shanghai Diamond-League 100M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.