Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) (14342 Views)

AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki / Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by ewet: 11:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Here they go again. Haters doing what they know how to do best. These haters should have known by now that some of us are EVER READY to throw their LIES back at their face. For those who tell LIES, if they cannot help but tell LIES, they can atleast tell believable LIES.

Anyway, for those interested in the TRUTH, the links below provide details about the project:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/federal-roads-fg-to-refund-n350bn-to-states/
http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201202080545.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3DEnugu-abakiliki-cameroun

For those who do not have the patience to read the entire report, below is an important quote from both reports:

"Onolememen explained that the collaboration between the World Bank and Federal Government in financing the project at a ratio of 9:1 respectively was imperative and represented the way forward for all critical infrastructure, in line with the Federal Government’s policy of promoting partnership with multilateral and private sector financiers"
The truth is tht this was not a GEJ project and the FG was only required to fund 5% of the project while the devt partners-ADB,WB and japan's agency for international devt.Dont come here trying to deceive evrybody cos we all aint dumb asses like your GEJ club of brainless people.This is a i am posting to set the record straight. http://www.voanews.com/content/cameroon-nigeria-highway-designed-to-boost-trade-between-west-and-central-africa--115929449/159744.html
The thread you posted was just a publicity stunt by your cluless GEJ goons but tell them thy aint fooling no one.Now tell me who shuld know beta about this, VOA or vanguard newspapers tht could easily be paid to release this misinformation. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Goddex: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a confirmed idiota! How can ADB just go into a country on their own and do a project? Are they a kind of philanthropic organisation? Why didn't ADB do all Nigerian roads all these years? You are shameless, I must tell you! To call you a hater is even an understatement! You are practising witchcraft. Only witches hate progress or the people making it.

My dear forget that Omonnakoda guy.

Fashola is also getting funding (loans) from the world bank for the Lagos - Badagry expressway. Although he has only done about two percent of the road from Orile to Mile 2, but if by chance he completes that road, will anyone now give praises to World Bank and ignore Fashola? why is everybody praising Donald Duke for Tinapa when in actual fact this same ADB and a consortium of indigenous banks actually provided the funding?

GEJ made it happen. Only dumb-ass like Omonnakoda, Omo_tier, ewet etc will embark on lies

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 27, 2013
[b]Why are y'all responding to all these FOOL.ISH HATERS?

Whoever is not happy with progress in Nigeria is a BAS.THARD WITCH/WIZARD and is permitted to go and DIE simple.
But must decide to die alone oooo. NONESENSE!!

God Bless Nigeria!
[/b]
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by taharqa: 11:58am On Mar 27, 2013
ewet:
The truth is tht this was not a GEJ project and the FG was only required to fund 5% of the project while the devt partners-ADB,WB and japan's agency for international devt.Dont come here trying to deceive evrybody cos we all aint dumb asses like your GEJ club of brainless people.This is a i am posting to set the record straight. http://www.voanews.com/content/cameroon-nigeria-highway-designed-to-boost-trade-between-west-and-central-africa--115929449/159744.html
The thread you posted was just a publicity stunt by your cluless GEJ goons but tell them thy aint fooling no one.Now tell me who shuld know beta about this, VOA or vanguard newspapers tht could easily be paid to release this misinformation. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Some of u chaps dont really hv much sense. Who eva said that dis project is PURELY an FG (read: GEJ) project? But what it is also NOT is d impressn that ADB and d World Bank DASHED Nigeria and Cameroon d road. I mean they cudn't hv DASHED us almost $500m FREE, and did it all on their own. Plus, yr own Source says in d last paragraph that 'Nigeria and Cameroon wud obtain a LOAN from d ADB for these Structures..' (although its not clear if d article was just referring to sm structures on d road). Your source also indicatd that d project was delayd as early as 2011 as a result of d inability of Cameroon to mk its own part payments as when due. So, what if Nigeria (who paid promptly) and even Cameroon didnt eventuali pay up, wud the road be nearing completn today? Your source also said that d Idea for the road was birthed since d 1980s, while real push for the project began in d early to mid 2000s. Why do you think d contract was finali signd and actual constructn done only within 1 Admin after more than 25 yrs of 'planning' and waiting..... We thank d ADB and World Bank very much for their strong collaboratn in seeing this project tru; BUT to pretend that d Govts of Cameroon and Nigeria were just by-standers Or that they weren't even d MAIN drivers of d project, is just DUMB

5 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by samuelkanu: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
taharqa: Some of u chaps dont really hv any sense. Who eva said that dis project is PURELY an FG (read: GEJ) project? But what it is also NOT is d impressn that ADB and d World Bank DASHED Nigeria and Cameroon d road. I mean they cudn't hv DASHED us almost $500m FREE, and did it all on their own. Plus, yr own Source says in d last paragraph that 'Nigeria and Cameroon wud obtain a LOAN from d ADB for these Structures..' (although its not clear if d article was referring just to sm structures on d road). Your source also indicatd that d project was delayd as early as 2011 as a result of d inability of Cameroon to mk its own part payments as when due. So, what if Nigeria (who paid promptly) and even Cameroon didnt eventuali pay up, wud the road be nearing completn today? Your source also said that d Idea for the road was birthed since d 1980s, while real push for the project began in d early to mid 2000s. Why do you think d contract was finali signd and actual constructn done only within 1 Admin after more than 25 yrs of 'planning' and waiting..... We thank d ADB and World Bank very much for their strongly collaboratn in seeing this project tru; BUT to pretend that d Govts of Cameroon and Nigeria were just by-standers Or that they weren't even d MAIN drivers of d project, is just DUMB
Take some e-beer for my head cool cool
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by coolzeal(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Am impressed, really these are the kind of development we expect from the government well private sectors. You can see the smile on the people, they love it and they are happy. We want more in Africa and hopefully we will get there.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by ConcernMan: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Goddex: I enjoin every lover of this country to watch this video.
Incidentally, I drove on this road two weeks ago from Enugu and could not believe my eyes.
Serious work is still going on between Enugu and Abakaliki though but the Abakaliki to Cameroon axis is wonderful.
The construction company did a wonderful job (CCECC or so.)

Shame on our local media - Punch, Nation, Sahara Reporters & Premiumtimes.[b][/b]
Foreign media will keep disgracing them this way.
Aligning with the opposition parties to run down the government
is all they know how to do best. For almost three weeks now all we've been fed by our
local media is Alamiesegha, Alamiesegha and Alamiesegha.

The local press is heavily politicise and will hardly report very many positive
developments across the country - interstate highways, powerplants, Federal Universities projects,
airports remodelling, teaching hospitals etc

the Nation newspaper is owned by Tinubu so you don't expect him to say something good about GEJ government.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by thelastPope(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
OBJ spent 8 years doing feasibility studies!

Yaradua spent 3 years reviewing the feasibility studies!

GEJ spent 3 years implementing the feasibility studies!

Haters are having seizures!

Up GEJ!
Up Nigeria!!

6 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Emperor007: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
Good initiative

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by manny4life(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
Haha, Nigeria is def going places, imagine the poverty that has been alleviated by just good roads? Greater things are yet to come from GEJ, if OBJ could perform all these, so much work wouldn't be there for GEJ, but I'm glad GEJ is laying the ground work, a good precedent for his successor.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by adconline(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
eastOFwest: Just noticed that the sections of road shown in Cameroun look far more superior to the sections in Nigeria?
Agreed, with better markings as well
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by DisGuy: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
manny4life: Haha, Nigeria is def going places, imagine the poverty that has been alleviated by just good roads? Greater things are yet to come from GEJ, if OBJ could perform all these, so much work wouldn't be there for GEJ, but I'm glad GEJ is laying the ground work, a good precedent for his successor.

doesnt correlate with this though

thelastPope: OBJ spent 8 years doing feasibility studies!

Yaradua spent 3 years reviewing the feasibility studies!

GEJ spent 3 years implementing the feasibility studies!

Haters are having seizures!

Up GEJ!
Up Nigeria

down pdp?

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by ElPresido: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
omonnakoda:
Yes it is a free world so you and yur mother are free to die. no one will miss you. My message is a simple one do not come here insulting people and then acting all scandalized. E no go better for you mama

Stop being childish. . .it doesn't fit ur seemingly well-informed level
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by ElPresido: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
taharqa: Some of u chaps dont really hv much sense. Who eva said that dis project is PURELY an FG (read: GEJ) project? But what it is also NOT is d impressn that ADB and d World Bank DASHED Nigeria and Cameroon d road. I mean they cudn't hv DASHED us almost $500m FREE, and did it all on their own. Plus, yr own Source says in d last paragraph that 'Nigeria and Cameroon wud obtain a LOAN from d ADB for these Structures..' (although its not clear if d article was just referring to sm structures on d road). Your source also indicatd that d project was delayd as early as 2011 as a result of d inability of Cameroon to mk its own part payments as when due. So, what if Nigeria (who paid promptly) and even Cameroon didnt eventuali pay up, wud the road be nearing completn today? Your source also said that d Idea for the road was birthed since d 1980s, while real push for the project began in d early to mid 2000s. Why do you think d contract was finali signd and actual constructn done only within 1 Admin after more than 25 yrs of 'planning' and waiting..... We thank d ADB and World Bank very much for their strong collaboratn in seeing this project tru; BUT to pretend that d Govts of Cameroon and Nigeria were just by-standers Or that they weren't even d MAIN drivers of d project, is just DUMB

U took ur time to type the best post on this thread! God bless ur brain cells. Amen. As for those who htink they can bully others off their(other people's) points of view, may God Almighty stretch out His mighty healing hand and heal them of hatred and jealousy. Amen.

Why wasn't d road contract signed and completed from Shagari, Buhari through IBB,. . ., OBJ. to Yar'Adua administrations?
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
El Presido:

Stop being childish. . .it doesn't fit ur seemingly well-informed level
You are a dirty piece of shite
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2013
Godogwu: So the first woman selling farm produce was earning about $25 a day thats about N4,000 a day and now she earns 5 times the amount because the roads are way better and that's N20,000 a day. Lets assume all days aren't that good, but lets say she gets in N200,000 a month.

Please I'd like to know who actually lives on that $1 or $2 a day BS, like! That woman is a "roadside" seller of farm produce and she can send her kids to school, someone even said university level.

Please ask the world bank 'statisticians'.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by manny4life(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Please ask the world bank 'statisticians'.

Lol, though I do not agree with them but I wouldn't fault them because I believe it's the stats they have on hand they use to compute their numbers. For instance, since Nigeria's GDP is about $276billion with per capita at $2,400, that will almost mean an average Nigerian has an output of about $$6.50 per day or $198 monthly (average). However, due to Nigeria lacks the infrastructures to gather accurate and sufficient data, GDP and income figures cannot be collected accurately, thus, depending on the few that does.

For instance, our market women and men, traders, wholesalers, okada riders, taxi drivers, even small business service providers, mom/pop stores, hospitals, and the list is endless they all make money. However, they've not accurately taken them into consideration. So like I said, I wouldn't fault the WBG because NBS provides data to them. Hopefully, after they rebase our GDP, and Yemi Kale has promised to include other industries like (Agriculture will be split), service will also split into several categories, Trade will also split, his promises are promising, through that, Nigeria's GDP is expected to gain more than 60% increase.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by ElPresido: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2013
omonnakoda:
You are a dirty piece of shite

U can't make ur points without hauling insults at people. Shows how poor ur upbringing was!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by thelastPope(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
El Presido:

U can't make ur points without hauling insults at people. Shows how poor ur upbringing was!

The guy is a kid that is always trolling on NL with multiple monikers. Next time, just ask him a simple question:

Does ADB award contracts and
Does ADB own any road? lol
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
El Presido:

F.uuck off!
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Godogwu: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
Area-Fada:

Those who live on $1 are mostly those who do nothing at all and there are many. Not the average hardworking person like these ladies.

If everyone can just get busy, poverty will be less.

So what you're saying Is that 60% of Nigerians do nothing.... ( that's according to reports) but nahh i still don't believe that. Even if there's a percentage, its probably not up to 40 percent.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by taharqa: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Godogwu:

So what you're saying Is that 60% of Nigerians do nothing.... ( that's according to reports) but nahh i still don't believe that. Even if there's a percentage, its probably not up to 40 percent.
The 'NEW' figure from d same World Bank for 2011 is 46% 'Poor' persons in Nigeria. I dont get why sm persons are still even quoting 80%.. The NBS figure is howeva diff- they, like d World Bank, say that it has decreasd but only to about 60.8% or so

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Biafradiplomat: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Goddex: I enjoin every lover of this country to watch this video.
Incidentally, I drove on this road two weeks ago from Enugu and could not believe my eyes.
Serious work is still going on between Enugu and Abakaliki though but the Abakaliki to Cameroon axis is wonderful.
The construction company did a wonderful job (CCECC or so.)

Shame on our local media - Punch, Nation, Sahara Reporters & Premiumtimes.
Foreign media will keep disgracing them this way.
Aligning with the opposition parties to run down the government
is all they know how to do best. For almost three weeks now all we've been fed by our
local media is Alamiesegha, Alamiesegha and Alamiesegha.

The local press is heavily politicise and will hardly report very many positive
developments across the country - interstate highways, powerplants, Federal Universities projects,
airports remodelling, teaching hospitals etc
That is the tragedy of the Nigerian state in recent times, our so called national dailies has been transformed into regional champions and pressure groups of opposition parties, its so irritating, just pick out any editorial or even common news report and see how facts would be twisted, falsely reported or out-rightly ignored just to suit the ideology, ethnic or religious inclination of the media house.
examples are as follows;
1. Nation newspapers......this is the official mouth piece of the opposition, especially ACN while Tinubu is glorified as if he is not the drug peddler, certificate forger and embezzler we used to know.
2. Daily trust............This newspaper, aside the fact that they lack basic requirements to run a media house with their daily goofs and faux pas. They are the official mouth piece of boko haram and are so annoyingly northern-centric to the detriment of national good.
3. Punch..................They have a bias for South west, especially the Lagos area.
4. Sun....................They are emotionally attached to the South East and always try to portray Orji Uzor like he is pious and patriotic.
5. Tribune.................Highly Yoruba-centric with a bias for Ibadan region.
6. Thisday.................Panders to the whims of South south region and always seems to support the FG.
7. Saharareporters.........Though they try so hard to present themselves as if they mean well for Nigeria but they are so biased against the FG and only report the negative aspects of Nigeria while turning a blind eye to were there is obvious improvements. Glorified gossip media house.

This is not all because the canker-worm really affects all the media houses in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Litmus: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2013
Well, it seems to me that the Cameroon side benefits a lot from the link to Nigeria. Sure Enugu, Nigeria, side looked dusty compared to lush vegetation and predestine road on the Cameroon side. But this seems due to the fact that Enugu Nigerian side is more commercial,the market is more mature. The Cameroon side shows the reality of an under developed market - virgin territory in a sense.

The video showed road as it once was on the Cameroon side and i was flabbergasted at the deplorable condition,the Lorry was slipping and sliding like a giant hog wallowing in a mud hole.I found myself thinking,WOW!, and these foreigners come on Niraland to cuss Nigerian roads when theirs are far worst.

A second thing that people appear to overlook, and which is perhaps the most important point, is the fact that the Cameroon side appears to benefit more from Nigeria. The market town at the end of the road was shown to be growing thanks to Nigeria, the female fruit seller even stated that too much food was coming from the Nigerians side. She said that before the road, they couldn't get anything.Schools and communities were also springing up on the Cameroonian side,showing the unbiased viewer the importance of the Nigerian economy, people and industry. The importance of Nigeria to the west African economy is not to be underestimated.

This seems far more important than the aesthetics of the road on the Nigerian side. Although i am a great advocate for the integration of bush and concrete.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2013
Lol @ self boasting ego nigga your country is overpopulated ..that's why there is more traffic common sense.you didn't pass any test
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2013
Litmus: Well, it seems to me that the Cameroon side benefits a lot from the link to Nigeria. Sure Enugu, Nigeria, side looked dusty compared to lush vegetation and predestine road on the Cameroon side. But this seems due to the fact that Enugu Nigerian side is more commercial,the market is more mature. The Cameroon side shows the reality of an under developed market - virgin territory in a sense.

The video showed road as it once was on the Cameroon side and i was flabbergasted at the deplorable condition,the Lorry was slipping and sliding like a giant hog wallowing in a mud hole.I found myself thinking,WOW!, and these foreigners come on Niraland to cuss Nigerian roads when theirs are far worst.

A second thing that people appear to overlook, and which is perhaps the most important point, is the fact that the Cameroon side appears to benefit more from Nigeria. The market town at the end of the road was shown to be growing thanks to Nigeria, the female fruit seller even stated that too much food was coming from the Nigerians side. She said that before the road, they couldn't get anything.Schools and communities were also springing up on the Cameroonian side,showing the unbiased viewer the importance of the Nigerian economy, people and industry. The importance of Nigeria to the west African economy is not to be underestimated.

This seems far more important than the aesthetics of the road on the Nigerian side. Although i am a great advocate for the integration of bush and concrete.
you and the moronic bastard who liked your post are not making any sense.... So It's Niggerian gov who built the schools?

Last time I checked Cameroon pepper and beans were all over your markets
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Litmus: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you and the moronic bastard who liked your post are not making any sense.... So It's Niggerian gov who built the schools?

Last time I checked Cameroon pepper and beans were all over your markets

Business from the Nigerian side of the road appears to be causing growth along the Cameroon side of the border and the Cameroon people in the town at the end of the road explained how the town was before the road came or was improved. The Cameroonian woman in the town explained how her stall is full of fruits from Nigeria. She explained how increased sales is resulting in her being able to live better. I didn't make up these things.

You're dying to cuss, which is fine but try not to be too ridiculous while your at it.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2013
Litmus:

Business from the Nigerian side of the road appears to be causing growth along the Cameroon side of the border and the Cameroon people in the town at the end of the road explained how the town was before the road came or was improved. The Cameroonian woman in the town explained how her stall is full of fruits from Nigeria. She explained how increased sales is resulting in her being able to live better. I didn't make up these things.

You're dying to cuss, which is fine but try not to be too ridiculous while your at it.
moronic bastard proofread your first comment, it reeks of everything but sense.

You mean in this video naijan wasn't praising the roads?
The fruit seller is naijan lmao.

Lmao its the plantain seller who is Cameroonian.
That's not even the point explain to me how a road linking two countries can benefit only to one.

You want to boast about something when there is no need to boast. Both countries benefit of this project and Nigeria the most..because you have more traders who come buy product in Cameroon to sell it in nigeria..

Mo.ron
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Litmus: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: moronic bastard proofread your first comment, it reeks of everything but sense.

You mean in this video naijan wasn't praising the roads?
The fruit seller is naijan lmao.

Lmao its the plantain seller who is Cameroonian.
That's not even the point explain to me how a road linking two countries can benefit only to one.

You want to boast about something when there is no need to boast. Both countries benefit of this project and Nigeria the most..because you have more traders who come buy product in Cameroon to sell it in nigeria..

Mo.ron

Actually, the first woman Victoria Bisom sold yams and Gari by the road side on the Nigerian side of the border.Her name even sounds suspiciously Cameroonian. The woman who sounded slow and brain-dead, Grace and three children, sold plantains on the Cameroonian side of the border. The schools grew on the Cameroonian side of the road. The vehicle that slid and sloped on the atrocious mud roads of pre-new road was featured in Cameroon. The schools that were re-built on the road side were on the Cameroon side of the border. The woman who explained that her fruit stall were heaped with fruits from Nigeria is Cameroonian. The video evidence is there look at it coldly not with the blazing eyes of anger.

Secondly, the purchasing of the sweatshop goods of Bangladesh by Marks and Spencer benefits Marks and Spencer but no one would seriously argue that if the Bangladeshis refused to sell these goods to Marks and Spencer that Britain would come of worst. In other words, the Cameroon side of the border will suffer more than the Nigerian side of the border if the road was closed becuse they benefit more from Nigerian patronage. Actually, the Video evidence implies that the Cameroon community will wither and die the same could not be said of the Nigerian side.

The Video evidence is there, dear, so calm down.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Litmus:

Actually, the first woman Victoria Bisom sold yams and Gari by the road side on the Nigerian side of the border.Her name even sounds suspiciously Cameroonian. The woman who sounded slow and brain-dead, Grace and three children, sold plantains on the Cameroonian side of the border. The schools grew on the Cameroonian side of the road. The vehicle that slid and sloped on the atrocious mud roads of pre-new road was featured in Cameroon. The schools that were re-built on the road side were on the Cameroon side of the border. The woman who explained that her fruit stall were heaped with fruits from Nigeria is Cameroonian. The video evidence is there look at it coldly not with the blazing eyes of anger.

Secondly, the purchasing of the sweatshop goods of Bangladesh by Marks and Spencer benefits Marks and Spencer but no one would seriously argue that if the Bangladeshis refused to sell these goods to Marks and Spencer that Britain would come of worst. In other words, the Cameroon side of the border will suffer more than the Nigerian side of the border if the road was closed becuse they benefit more from Nigerian patronage. Actually, the Video evidence implies that the Cameroon community will wither and die the same could not be said of the Nigerian side.

The Video evidence is there, dear, so calm down.

Dumb you are and will always b .....
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Litmus: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Dumb you are and will always b .....

Ok, professor Dumbledore undecided
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Goddex: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2013
@Cameroon
So that "Cameroon Pepper" actually come Cameroon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trial Not Discussed In Meeting With Buhari – Saraki / DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.