Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) (14341 Views)

AWKA: The Worst State Capital In The East Not Abakiliki / Northerner Slizes Boys In Abakiliki For Testing Suya Not Paying(pics+eyewitness) / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by OmoTier1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
The GEJ uncircumcised laptop wiggies are here again! The want to claim a project clearly sponsored by AFDB as their 'polluted Fresh Air' undecided GEJ in all of me does not have the intellectual capability to conceive and see such a project come to fruition!

As some have also commented, I wonder why the Cameroon section of the road looks more like country roads you see in developed nations why the Nigerian portion looks like substandard project!

In any case, this is the kind of project Africa wants to see, I was so touched by the smiles beaming from the faces of the women selling those fruits and plantains. See what a singular act can do to a generation! Now her children can go to school not under any Amnesty programme, rather through self determination and realizing the opportunity the road development has brought to her door step.

Kudos to the brains who conceived this project as saw it come to fruition.

By the way, I hope the useless Nigeria Police force will not end up setting road blocks along that road! They are never to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by billante(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
^^^ you erase the bold part

Only paste http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=knXC****

Ok thanks!
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dis Guy:

I noticed that too, the roads are wider, most importantly imo they have road markings with hard shoulders, and they are already constructing the drainage, unlike the nigerian portion

Good project by the way!

It is a great project and good to see it happening after many years of TALK this project has been a dream since the 80s. This is one of the silent carrots that international players are using to relieve the bad blood from Bakassi. The Chinese Construction company are just brilliant.Unfortunately Nigeria's politics meant we insisted on choosing our own contractor to fulfill our "contribution" . You can imagine what would have happened to the money spent by Nigeria in comparison to ADB. My other concern is the lifespan of the road. Believe it or Not Benin -Sagamu road was a much better road once upon a time. The problem in our part of the world is heavy rainfall and ideally roads should have a concrete base. Expensive in the short term but makes long term sense.
I would have preferred the Chinese guys to do it from A to Z . The difference is stark if you compare the roads by those two women traders by the roadside i.e one in Nigeria and the other in Cameroun
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay, who gives money to ADB? Do you know the biggest African contributors?
That is not relevant here. Don't ask me stupid questions. Find out for yourself!!
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by billante(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
Omo_Tier1: The GEJ uncircumcised laptop wiggies are here again! The want to claim a project clearly sponsored by AFDB as their 'polluted Fresh Air' undecided GEJ in all of me does not have the intellectual capability to conceive and see such a project come to fruition!

As some have also commented, I wonder why the Cameroon section of the road looks more like country roads you see in developed nations why the Nigerian portion looks like substandard project!

In any case, this is the kind of project Africa wants to see, I was so touched by the smiles beaming from the faces of the women selling those fruits and plantains. See what a singular act can do to a generation! Now her children can go to school not under any Amnesty programme, rather through self determination and realizing the opportunity the road development has brought to her door step.

Kudos to the brains who conceived this project as saw it come to fruition.

By the way, I hope the useless Nigeria Police force will not end up setting road blocks along that road! They are never to be trusted.

Did you noticed the impecable english the village woman plantain seller was speaking and she is camerounian! I Was suprised....while the nigerian men were using farm cutlass to tear their english with igbotic accent! grin
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
omonnakoda:
That is not relevant here. Don't ask me stupid questions. Find out for yourself!!
lmao Nigeria and every African nation give money to ADB, I don't see why we shouldn't use this money to finance our projects, anyway you seem very mad so keep going with your senseless rants

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
billante:

Ok thanks!
welcome
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
billante:

Dats not true!
Most of nigerian side is being dualized especially from enugu side and towards abakiliki side while d cameroun side is not.

Quite shocking how partisanship can becloud common sense
look at the Nigerian side on the film at
2.55 minutes and the Cameroun Side 3.40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnXCfCA0p9A%22

The Cameroun side has road markings and concrete drainage gutters. Without drainage the road will not last long.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
billante:

Did you noticed the impecable english the village woman plantain seller was speaking and she is camerounian! I Was suprised....while the nigerian men were using farm cutlass to tear their english with igbotic accent! grin
there are Cameroonian Anglophone.we are bilingual
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao Nigeria and every African nation give money to ADB, I don't see why we shouldn't use this money to finance our projects, anyway you seem very mad so keep going with your senseless rants
I don't see any reason why ADB money should not be used for this and do not believe I have said otherwise. In fact I hailed it as a welcome move so what is your problem? Maybe your mother is very mad? Get help.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
omonnakoda:
I don't see any reason why ADB money should not be used for this and do not believe I have said otherwise. In fact I hailed it as a welcome move so what is your problem? Maybe your mother is very mad? Get help.
undecided undecided
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: undecided undecided
Exactly !! watch your language with me. I am not here to be insulted!!
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
omonnakoda:
Exactly !! watch your language with me. I am not here to be insulted!!
you really think you can threaten me abeg park well, you are here ranting about how Nigeria government shouldn't b praised because It's ADB work, when It's obvious that ADB money comes from the same countries.

Let me break it for u ..Nigeria is using his money through ADB , the same way Nigeria money is used by ADB to finance projects in others countries, that's how those organizations work. I'm not the kind of guy who will sit on his chair to hate and throw insults it fits you well. You are razz just like your name

4 Likes

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you really think you can threaten me abeg park well, you are here ranting about how Nigeria government shouldn't b praised because It's ADB work, when It's obvious that ADB money comes from the same countries.

Let me break it for u ..Nigeria is using his money through ADB , the same way Nigeria money is used by ADB to finance projects in others countries, that's how those organizations work. I'm not the kind of guy who will sit on his chair to hate and throw insults it fits you well. You are razz just like your name
You and your mother jump into the lagoon. I do not do threats. I respect you and everyone that respects me that's all. Scroll up and see how we got to the abuse. I do not care what you think so go and die
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ jeez.whatever, I guess it is a free world
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ jeez.whatever, I guess it is a free world
Yes it is a free world so you and yur mother are free to die. no one will miss you. My message is a simple one do not come here insulting people and then acting all scandalized. E no go better for you mama
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
^ when? I didn't insult u oooo .anyway like I said It's a free world..people like you can have access to internet and bully others. Enjoy your life
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
omonnakoda:

tell your mother to stop foaming at the mouth and make sure she does not bite anyone
You read what you wished to read into it. The government of Cameroun/Nigeria are providing 10% for the project . It is an ADB
project. If there is a loan of $161 million and that is 10% then the project costs $1.61 billion. which is false. The project cost is $443 million according to ADB.
Take your bullshit home to your mother
So who will pay the 10% reserved for the Nigerian govt? Is it you godfather, Tinubu?
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by cjrane: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
billante:

Dats not true!
Most of Nigerian side is being dualized especially from enugu side and towards abakiliki side while d cameroun side is not.

Why do people say what they don't know with fake authority? The Nigerian side isn't dualized .Just before entry into Abakaliki,Ebonyi state govt. dualized the part going through their state capital. The cameroon side does have better road markings and concrete side drainage, but isn't dualized either. Learn to say what you are sure of, there are people here who ply that road frequently.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So who will pay the 10% reserved for the Nigerian govt? Is it you godfather, Tinubu?
You see you are wrong with your stereotype again ,I am not a Tinubu supporter neither an I a GEJ supporter . I resent your style of addressing me so in other to keep your mother out of it ignore me. What gives you the right to talk to me like that? because we are on nairaland together? Guy I no send you or your mother. I respect everyone until they pull my tail. on top road you call Tinubu my godfather wetin dey worry your mama sef? . When those who support TINUBU come along you can play your silly little games with them
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lmao Nigeria and every African nation give money to ADB, I don't see why we shouldn't use this money to finance our projects, anyway you seem very mad so keep going with your senseless rants

No you were praising me

CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ when? I didn't insult u oooo .anyway like I said It's a free world..people like you can have access to internet and bully others. Enjoy your life
Just note if you are unruly your whole family are a fair target.
I never insult anyone and demand the same otherwise face front!!
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
So you seem mad is an insult? undecided undecided
Senseless rants is an insult?
Pfff
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So you seem mad is an insult? undecided undecided
Senseless rants is an insult?
Pfff
Don't tell me a simple joke like telling your mother to jump in the lagoon has got you worked up? come on where is your sense of humour? I am sure she'll enjoy the dive!! I am sure when yo tell her she'll have a good laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
omonnakoda:
You see you are wrong with your stereotype again ,I am not a Tinubu supporter neither an I a GEJ supporter . I resent your style of addressing me so in other to keep your mother out of it ignore me. What gives you the right to talk to me like that? because we are on nairaland together? Guy I no send you or your mother. I respect everyone until they pull my tail. on top road you call Tinubu my godfather wetin dey worry your mama sef? . When those who support TINUBU come along you can play your silly little games with them
So you'r the same guy that created the "die by fire" thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1228589/die-fire

No wonder! I should have known that. There's absolutely no point engaging in a conversation with someone with your type of problem. What you deserve is our sympathy and medical help.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by omonnakoda: 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So you'r the same guy that created the "die by fire" thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/1228589/die-fire

No wonder! I should have known that. There's absolutely no point engaging in a conversation with someone with your type of problem. What you deserve is our sympathy and medical help.
your father die by fire!! you and who conversation e no go better for your family. se u talk say u craze u neva see craze next time your father go look face before e begin bark
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 27, 2013
omonnakoda: My father die by fire!! you and who conversation e no go better for my family. se u talk say I craze u neva see craze next time my father go look face before e begin bark
Lol...
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by DidierKing: 4:18am On Mar 27, 2013
Anybody ever questioned why this thread never made it to the front page?

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by achi4u(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2013
asha 80: i just hope the enugu abakiliki axis is being dualized?
Some section of Abakaliki Enugu dual carriage.

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by achi4u(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2013
with street light

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by achi4u(m): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2013
Didier King: Anybody ever questioned why this thread never made it to the front page?
How can they put this on FP?,if it is "igbo problem cannot be fixed" they won't hesitate to do the doable.
Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2013
APC & ACN have failed abysmally with their propaganda. Now everyone on Vanguard, Punch, Sun, Facebook, & Twitter refer to them as AMALA and Boko Haram party.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Uncommon Transformation from GEJ. FreshAir Team, always!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Cry For Help to the ogun state government / 2019: Neither APC Nor PDP Should Win - Oby Ezekwesili / Samuel Ortom Emerges Benue PDP Governorship Candidate For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.