Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You (14571 Views)

Afenifere To OBJ: You Are A Failed Leader / Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi / Boko Haram: Our Policemen Are Mercenaries –tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by avalontony(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2013
i hope they dont want their ancestors to die a second time.......becose boko boys they wear bomb like life jacket and their ancestors go they break eggs for road. think twice pls.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by RealMccoy2(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2013
killuminati: Then yall shall witness the return of Sheik Usman Dan Fodio - the conqueror
Damn, hommie!! On hearing that name some people will play dead 200 miles away from his Horse galloping towards southern Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2013
codeworks: what do I see here hatred

If you don't have the nerve to take what goes on here...just move to romance...we have so many Ibos here and they are untamed.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by RealMccoy2(m): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2013
geeez:

At least they have warned BH while your people have said nothing and plan to register their greviances by staying behind closed doors. Now who is the coward. Can an Igbo man or group use 'Boko Haram' and 'finish you' in the same sentence?
*can* is not *do* which is more of probability. I would hate to see conflict between West and North cos Aboki aint got nothing to loose. The closest was during june 12 and we all saw how that turned out.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2013
lol. Abeg oh. When japanese pple dey form Galadima for WW2, they bombed pearl harbour in 1941. Dem begin claim power with their buddha and shinto rubbish, all Us had to was drop little-boy(the name of the nuclear weapon) in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And everytyn end.
Am so sorry for person whey dey talk abt ancestors. Omo the world don evolve. Wars these days are fought with explosives, destroyers, battleships, ICBM's, IMBM's. So nufin like ancestors for this new world
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2013
NA NOW DEM REMEMBER THEIR ANCESTORS? HAHAHA!
IF I WAS THE ANCESTOR ILL TELL THEM 2 KISS MY @$$
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2013
These Yoruba and Ibo conflict on NL is kind of hilarious if u ask me
is it the same in real everyday interactions btw the 2 groups?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by tomakint: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2013
Which of the ancestors? undecided whether we like it or not, boko harams are now in Lagos, what a pity!
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by nduchucks: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2013
afenifere:
Our Ancestors Will Finish You

These Afenifere old gizzards need to return to the village and retire. They have either forgotten that the youths of the community are supposed to fight their wars or have no faith in the youths. The bushmen still believe that their ancestors, whose remains have been recycled a million times over, will fight IEDs and Boko Haram clubs. Wonders shall never end.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2013
Knaruto: all Us had to was drop little-boy(the name of the nuclear weapon) in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And everytyn end.
little boy was dropped on Hiroshima and fat man on Nagasaki
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by emmalexabl(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Hahahahahaha...... joke of the century!! The lily-livered living now calling on the dead(awolowo,abiola and co.) to come and fight for them. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
to the joke section please.....

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by gameboy727(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2013
And the social network battle between the Ibos and Yoruba rages on. I just dey laugh here.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by livebullet(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2013
chiover: For this nuclear weapon era na em afenifere dey depend on juju for war??

I jus tire my broda...Boko is talking of IED's and anti-aircraft Guns....Mend is talking of sophisticated Gun boats and state of the art machine guns....Afenifere is talking voodoo...Una still dey 11th century?...were the anscestors dey wen Oyinbo dey carry negroes go New world for slavery? Make una answer me o

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by hotwax: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2013
Knaruto: lol. Abeg oh. When japanese pple dey form Galadima for WW2, they bombed pearl harbour in 1941. Dem begin claim power with their buddha and shinto rubbish, all Us had to was drop little-boy(the name of the nuclear weapon) in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And everytyn end.
Am so sorry for person whey dey talk abt ancestors. Omo the world don evolve. Wars these days are fought with explosives, destroyers, battleships, ICBM's, IMBM's. So nufin like ancestors for this new world

So do Hausa/boko-haram or massob has nuclear weapon? Do you use ICMB for civil/tribal war?

common Igbo nonentity. They murder your people in the north everyday, only for you to cry and make noise.

How many Yorubas has been killed by boko since? Lol.

Eni ti a nan ni egba mefa to ni ko dun oun, ara e lowa
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by tomakint: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Toma...you are a tool....! so you pray for Boko to strike in Lagos? angry
You must be a clown to accept this piece of bullshyte spewed by a so-called 'council of elders' in a 21st century and the next thing many clowns are shouting ignorantly 'Oodua, Sango, Obatala, Ogun a gbe won o' when we all know the 'gods are dead' this is 21st century for crying out loud let's strategize, study against boko harams before they infiltrate Lagos instead of these psychobabbles I am hearing!
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by blayz0923: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2013
Its such a bad trend
dgitrader: [b][size=18pt]hahaha...
i love nairaland..
where future leaders insult themselves all day long
because of politics of...
expired leaders who are the epitome of bad ruler-ship

gbawnnnnnnnn.. let the dramma continue

the baloguns...the ikembas.... and the mujaheddins....[/size]
[/b]

ride onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by simeonT: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

This is really scary....

The grandchildren of those boys are here on NL....am sure some of them are looking at the pix over and over again...and having that weird feeling... grin

That can only explain the wild-animal behaviour of some of them here..

My God, see Igbo's ancestors, no wonder they don't have history. see their forehead na, and they brag and boast like gorrila true true, how will white men not call us all apes? At least white men should know that we had cloths on when they came, and our civilised and well organised culture and kingdom should tell them otherwise with our history. Oyinbo get point die, Ʊche must not see this, he will commit suicide. Cos life don tire him already!

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2013
Yeske!:
Accept the blunder and move on. Message is no one is perfect.
u are good,bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Nuhu Ribadu Wins Adamawa PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.