Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You (14573 Views)

Afenifere To OBJ: You Are A Failed Leader / Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi / Boko Haram: Our Policemen Are Mercenaries –tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
ogbuhardy: Not even yoruba land only, if they try it anywhere outside core Hausa state them go hear ammmm

I believe this to be true. But there are some set of people who believes BH is too strong for them or anyone to confront.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
NL is jokes! - I love the tribal banter.. grin wink

Never thought I would encounter anything as funny as the UK Liberals vs. Conservatives on The Telegraph UK and English vs. Scots on Yahoo News - till I encountered NL... You lot are bare jokes, I tell ya... Any time I need to laugh hysterically, I just get on nl, and browse the most tribalistic threads... grin
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Rexyl(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
Many people arguing here seem to have nothing in their minds other than bitterness that shows emptiness and foolishness. A dangerous state of mind.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
175: Culled from SR:

Nawaooo for these Yoruba people. So the deadwill fight for the living? Is this why they could not fight one old man named Lamidi Adedibu when he was destroying Ibadan and Oyo?
If their ancestor could not dethrone Saraki or Obasanjo or Adedibu, what makes these people think the same dead ancestors will defeat Boko Haram? Boko Haram, please match down to Lagos, Ibadan, Ekiti, Kwara, anddo some serious damage to prove conclusively that the Yoruba race is full of infantile noise-makers. Nothing will happen after that! The Yoruba man will run and hide his head into sand.
Well, inasmuch as they wish my ppl bad, i dont wish boko haram will deal with dem or anybody.
But dey shd also stop defending using 'ghost mode' to fight boko haram. Just to cover their elders.
Its very hilarious. Lwkmd
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kelvin677: am already on my bamboo chair imagining how it wl luk lyk nd laffin at u guys ingnorance my frnd we are tlkin abt bombs nd nt 2 open mouth shoutin ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeeeeeeeea!
If you're sensible and educated you'll realize the items I listed are in quote. When you know how quote is used I'll teach you more.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kelvin677: am already on my bamboo chair imagining how it wl luk lyk nd laffin at u guys ingnorance my frnd we are tlkin abt bombs nd nt 2 open mouth shoutin ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeeeeeeeea!
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by samkoro: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Yes oo.

Just the way our ancestors backed Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo to finish Biafra
[/size]

Just as u regret that biggest opportunty to have ur nation.Sorry,its gona be one Nigeria forever.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by REVOLUTNIS: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
Boko Haram is far better than yorubas
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by uzoexcel(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
u dingbat!!!!!!!was thinking this 'ancestor' thing was a joke but the way you carrying on about it obviously shows you retardedd man....ffs, 'tis the 21st century....what the hell is the meaning of 'our ancestors are the oga on top to your ancestors.'...cant believe i m exchanging words with a nitwit...what happened to all the free education and shittt u were given
Tolexander: you are wonderfully and enormously stup1d.
Any serious case of rigging in 1999?
There were 2 presidential candidates in nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo contesting under the platform of PDP from the south west, Olu Falae contesting under the platform of AD also from the south west.
I understand that your genetical and environmental lack of both acquired and inborn instinct and wisdom wouldn't make you understand that the ancestors has automatically imposed the yorubas on nigeria in 1999 either yoruba voted or not.

Who told your ancestors to be dumbb and docile to had voted OBJ.

Well. Seems our ancestors are the oga on top to your ancestors.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by ecosanders: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2013
killuminati: Then yall shall witness the return of Sheik Usman Dan Fodio - the conqueror
this ppl shldnt invite BH 2 lag o wit dis dere empty threat, i bet BH hav no biz in Lag, dose guys might b robbers or gunrunner. BH no b beans o.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Desola(f): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2013
Dede1: I urge Yooba peeps to warn Afenifere that issue at hand is not the wrestling matches called Kiriji wars. This is a very serious contest that involves AK-47.

"Yooba". I actually like that.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by simeonT: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2013
Desola:

"Yooba". I actually like that.
Have you forgotten that Boko Haram also use juju? Hasn't your JTF confirmed that? What's wrong if a tribe uses everything it has to fight a war? Is Afenifere only the yoruba group? What is your headache? Can't you carry your load and go to your state that BH will not attack?
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
uzoexcel: u dingbat!!!!!!!was thinking this 'ancestor' thing was a joke but the way you carrying on about it obviously shows you retardedd man....ffs, 'tis the 21st century....what the hell is the meaning of 'our ancestors are the oga on top to your ancestors.'...cant believe i m exchanging words with a nitwit...what happened to all the free education and shittt u were given
either a monkey jumped on your keypad or you are genetically retaarded to understand.

Seems am wasting my time answering someone that chose to make use of his occipital lobes in reasoning rather than the frontal lobes.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by uzoexcel(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
can u make a sentence wid ur name and the word 'numbskull' and post it here?? grin
Tolexander: either a monkey jumped on your keypad or you are genetically retaarded to understand.

Seems am wasting my time answering someone that chose to make use of his occipital lobes in reasoning rather than the frontal lobes.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
hotwax:

So do Hausa/boko-haram or massob has nuclear weapon? Do you use ICMB for civil/tribal war?

common Igbo nonentity. They murder your people in the north everyday, only for you to cry and make noise.

How many Yorubas has been killed by boko since? Lol.

Eni ti a nan ni egba mefa to ni ko dun oun, ara e lowa
you are sick. Only a Goon compares The yoruba's to the Igbo's. you pple aint a match for us. So why do u wail instead of shutting ya God-damn trap
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
uzoexcel: can u make a sentence wid ur name and the word 'numbskull' and post it here?? grin
another fore limbs' phalangeal output with no cerebral processing.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Iykeponti(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin most of then have huge issues with the spelling of English words...
( them ) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Iykeponti(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=nobleworld2020]I don't really know what is wrong with Igbo people when it comes to Yoruba issues. DON'T FORGET THAT 40% OF YORUBA LAND BELONGS TO D IGBOS... TALK LESS D BILLIONS OF DOLLAR BIZ OVER THERE..... NOW U KNOW grin
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by cutieisme(m): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yorubas can invade where BH boys are without them knowing it is called Ghost mode..the yorubas can release something in the air and all bombs becomes useless it is called EBU(no make sound) the yorubas can send ESU among BH boys and they start to kill themselfs ...there is no limit to what we can do the BH boys...gbagbe ogun wa!!!..aye pe igba(life is up to 200)..Ibi to rin mo lo mo mo (the farther you go the length of your knowledge) forget your level BH boys...
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by OneNaira6: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Well, inasmuch as they wish my ppl bad, i dont wish boko haram will deal with dem or anybody.
But dey shd also stop defending using 'ghost mode' to fight boko haram. Just to cover their elders.
Its very hilarious. Lwkmd

Actually even if BH attacks them in SW, they probably wouldn't do anything to be honest with you. Judging from what i read on this thread, the first thread and second about the BH HQ discovered in lagos, they Probably going to continue on their self denial that is Igbo they killed. Were you not here when the first BH quarters were discovered in Lagos, majority on here started telling stories on how it's Igbo they would attack forgetting if its Igbo they wanted to attack, their is a region that is predominately Igbo. Their behavior on that thread showed us what to expect if BH terrorist attack does fall through. After all, BH has been dealing with many of their people up north along with other ethnicity and till date, they live in self denial that it isn't happening to them. Till date, they've kept quiet. That's why I have no care whether BH attacks SW or not. At first I did care and wished them luck but the more I read their replies on the Lagos thread and the first two and last two pages of this thread, it seems they really don't give a f2k. It's just going to be another self denial claim that it is not happening to them thus why feel sorrow or pity for those that really don't seem to care. After all they don't seem to care about their own killed up north now. It's a pity but hey, that's life to some I guess.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by OneNaira6: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
cutieisme: Yorubas can invade where BH boys are without them knowing it is called Ghost mode..the yorubas can release something in the air and all bombs becomes useless it is called EBU(no make sound) the yorubas can send ESU among BH boys and they start to kill themselfs ...there is no limit to what we can do the BH boys...gbagbe ogun wa!!!..aye pe igba(life is up to 200)..Ibi to rin mo lo mo mo (the farther you go the length of your knowledge) forget your level BH boys...

This is real life, not Nollywood
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by KDULAR: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2013
MAke me remember Ghanian's attitude whenn it comes to football matches between Nigeria and them, they are ready to die because they feel there's something to prove to a country that is not looking at them,bigger , richer, better, stronger, ore influncial with proven track record and have more far more to offer. However, when it comes to some other smaller countries, those ones will beat them silly.
hotwax:

Leave them. Those hausas know how to flog Ibo and Ibos cry like babies. But when they see anything Yoruba, they start flexing their muscles. Boko-haram na their oga
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by babymama3: 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
Afenifere, the pan Yoruba nation group, has warned the Boko Haram sect not to strike in Lagos or any place in Yoruba land, as their ancestors will crush the sect.

How many human sacrifices will it require to get the ancestral killers to spring into action?
Will they get on top of the situation and make sure to leave no stones unturned while they finish the perpetrators of any dastardly act grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by vanstanzy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
hrhobi1: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You
By SaharaReporters, New York

Afenifere, the pan Yoruba nation group, has warned the Boko Haram sect not to strike in Lagos or any place in Yoruba land, as their ancestors will crush the sect.

The group was reacting yesterday to an allegation by the Ojora of Ijora, Oba Fatai Oyeyinka Aromire that a house where nine suspected terrorists, including a Chadian, were arrested in Ijora-Badia in Lagos belongs to the Bayelsa State Government.

Receiving a delegation of the Hausa community, the traditional ruler was quoted as saying that it was only God that saved the State of Lagos because the attack was meant to destroy the state as a whole and not Ijora alone.

“Let me state here clearly that you should warn your men very well. Lagos is no-go area for miscreants,” Oba Aromire reportedly told his guests.  “Although, they call the perpetrators Malians and Chadians, but they reside among your people here in Ijora…I also want to say that the blame should also go to the Bayelsa State government for not taking care of their abandoned house where the evil doers are using as the hideout…”

In a statement, the national publicity secretary of Afenifere, Mr. Yinka Odumakin described the claim by the Ojora as raising a red flag that cannot be ignored given the psychological warfare that has been waged against Yorubaland of possible terror attack for about a year now.

“What has largely been perceived as threat is assuming a near reality with the discovery of this terror hideout, calling for a thorough investigation,” he said.

According to him, the investigation must answer the following issues:
•    Who are these suspects are and what links they have with the blood-sucking Boko Haram or Army?
•    Why would the Bayelsa state Government maintain an abandoned property in Ijora-Badia of all places in Lagos?
•    The veracity of claims that the Bayelsa state Government has been approached several times by the community to demolish the house or give it to people who may use it, without any response.

Afenifere said that a satisfactory explanation to that third question would dispel the conspiracy theory that Boko Haram may have become a franchise under which fifth columnists may be operating to disrupt the peace of Yorubaland and instigate a national crisis with Yorubaland as a possible battle ground.

“We would not accept any shoddy handling of this case as has happened to many of such incidents in recent with suspects paraded and nothing is heard again,” the statement warned.

“We also warn all agents of terror to stay away from Yoruba nation in order not to invoke the wrath of our ancestors.  Yoruba people are peace loving and our land a place where people from all nationalities from Nigeria are at home without any fear of molestation. Any group or individuals who want to shatter the peace of the region can only meet their Waterloo.”

It called on people in Yorubaland to be vigilant at all times and report suspicious movements to the appreciate authority.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/afenifere-boko-haram-our-ancestors-will-finish-you

OMG! Afenifere wan kill us o! grin grin grin grin

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
One_Naira:

Actually even if BH attacks them in SW, they probably wouldn't do anything to be honest with you. Judging from what i read on this thread, the first thread and second about the BH HQ discovered in lagos, they Probably going to continue on their self denial that is Igbo they killed. Were you not here when the first BH quarters were discovered in Lagos, majority on here started telling stories on how it's Igbo they would attack forgetting if its Igbo they wanted to attack, their is a region that is predominately Igbo. Their behavior on that thread showed us what to expect if BH terrorist attack does fall through. After all, BH has been dealing with many of their people up north along with other ethnicity and till date, they live in self denial that it isn't happening to them. Till date, they've kept quiet. That's why I have no care whether BH attacks SW or not. At first I did care and wished them luck but the more I read their replies on the Lagos thread and the first two and last two pages of this thread, it seems they really don't give a f2k. It's just going to be another self denial claim that it is not happening to them thus why feel sorrow or pity for those that really don't seem to care. After all they don't seem to care about their own killed up north now. It's a pity but hey, that's life to some I guess.
My bro , i know all these thingz. What do u expect from a tribe that live only to impress the north, only to ensure that the northerners dont put them in their black books. Y will they talk.
Some of their politicians agree with d north on granting amnesty to BH. What a shame
my only concern is my ppl and their investments in Lagos
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Rexyl(m): 6:09am On Mar 30, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Boko Haram is far better than yorubas

Any sense here? You should have analyzed your feelings for good people to come to your rescue where you might have gotten it wrong instead of staying overwhelmed by boko haram menace.

The menace should have been what everyone would have loved to renounce
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by lekkie073(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2013
eldoc2003:

Una d always get problem with english, abeg change the HAS to HAVE
na queen's english u write so?
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2013
nobleworld2020: I don't really know what is wrong with Igbo people when it comes to Yoruba issues. And they have many unsolved problems lying down in their various states and individual homes.What concerns Igbo about Afenifere's comments at least they have spoken against the intention of Boko Ha ram coming to the S.W region. It is expected of Igbo's to have spoken against the killing of their brothers in Kano recently but instead of reacting against this unlawful killing they keep on calling themselves the most powerful(ALAGBARA JULO)people in Nigeria. I pity few of you that doesn't understand so fast that South West remains the only river where many of you fetch the water of wealth and peace.Just a word is enough for the wise. I rest my case.
you are a beast
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2013
shymexx: I think they used "ancestors" figuratively just as the average American would cite their founding fathers - and the average brit would cite Winston Churchill... Heck, they Chinese would cite Mao Zedong..

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they said, to be honest...
. But have u ever heard that the westerners are calling-on their late founding fathers to fight their battles for them??
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2013
uzoexcel: can u make a sentence wid ur name and the word 'numbskull' and post it here?? grin
beast. Imagine : ''can u make a sentence wid your name''. Hahahahhahaha. Nah wah oh. Mediocrity full every wia oh
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Knaruto(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2013
Tolexander: another fore limbs' phalangeal output with no cerebral processing.
Brother, 20 gbosa for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy / Amina Mohammed: A Woman Will Replace President Buhari In 2023 / Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.