Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You (14570 Views)

Afenifere To OBJ: You Are A Failed Leader / Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi / Boko Haram: Our Policemen Are Mercenaries –tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Hey! Make una no leave dis bokoharam matter for your ancestors oo. No matter all the points u have to support d use of ancestors or how u want to view it. D statement is very ridiculous

Think and act ; dont talk shit.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by bugzylala(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
abeg oh my yoruba brothers make una no vex..jst one question for u, especially those of una wey dey rely on ancestors wey dey crash bettr crash for inside grave to come help una fight una fight.. :WHEN THE 1ST SET OF ANCESTORS WERE FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS WAY BACK THEN, WHO DEM INVOKE TO COME FIGHT FOR THEM?
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by newacca: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Odu to da iwa a gbe wa oooo. sugbon e maje k'asun asunpara. Oju lalakan fin sori. Ifura loogun agba. E je ki a gbaradi pelu awon owun isura pelu owun ija oyinbo paapa. cheesy Bibeli pelu Kurani ko ni kama gbaradi smiley
Jangun jagun Oodua ni mi,tokan tokan smiley I'm an Oodua Warrior,whole heartedly.
#OoduaRepublic#

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
barika2011: biggest fool,i dont blame u nairaland don make u talk,without a face,if nt u fo see..
Bragging don start again!
Firigbon o si lekun eni to ba ni kokoro lo ma wole. Ask your landlord for translation.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2013
Everyone has an ancestor, including the americans, israelis, etc..

These people never said their ancestors will come to their rescue whenever they confront terrorism.

You fight terrorism head on.... Calling ancestors to fight your battle shows how unprepared you are...

If you let gods fight your battle for you, you will die @ the free will of your enemies...

Why can't yoruba leaders demand that our borders be more secured?

Why can't yoruba leaders form egbe omo yoruba Surveillance team, where afenifere might build an intelligence headquaters, and all good Yorubas willingly call to report suspicious activities worth investigating and reporting to police?

How about drone technology?

Should there be a bomb blast, do they have emergency services in and around south west that can cope?

Is there an effective bomb disposal unit around the region that could safely dispose any suspicious package?

The battles and skirmishes opc faced years ago have evolved... If there are multiple bomb blast, will opc just go killing innocent hausas that had nuttin to do with it?

What we have in south west are airhead yoruba leaders that can't think, lack foresight, greedy and obsessed with parties and juju...

a

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by hotwax: 12:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
obo_man: Everyone has an ancestor, including the americans, israelis, etc..

These people never said their ancestors will come to their rescue whenever they confront terrorism.

You fight terrorism head on.... Calling ancestors to fight your battle shows how unprepared you are...

If you let gods fight your battle for you, you will die @ the free will of your enemies...

Why can't yoruba leaders demand that our borders be more secured?

Why can't yoruba leaders form egbe omo yoruba Surveillance team, where afenifere might build an intelligence headquaters, and all good Yorubas willingly call to report suspicious activities worth investigating and reporting to police?

How about drone technology?

Should there be a bomb blast, do they have emergency services in and around south west that can cope?

Is there an effective bomb disposal unit around the region that could safely dispose any suspicious package?

The battles and skirmishes opc faced years ago have evolved... If there are multiple bomb blast, will opc just go killing innocent hausas that had nuttin to do with it?

What we have in south west are airhead yoruba leaders that can't think, lack foresight, greedy and obsessed with parties and juju...

a

Igbo has ancestor? LOL. Ask them ? Let them show us LOL.
They dont have kings before, they are immitating the Yorubas by having Igwe.
No originality. Always fake as china. Igbo made jeans, Igbo made show LOL. They always live a counterfeit life

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Desola(f): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
newacca: Odu to da iwa a gbe wa oooo. sugbon e maje k'asun asunpara. Oju lalakan fin sori. Ifura loogun agba. E je ki a gbaradi pelu awon owun isura pelu owun ija oyinbo paapa. cheesy Bibeli pelu Kurani ko ni kama gbaradi smiley
Jangun jagun Oodua ni mi,tokan tokan smiley I'm an Oodua Warrior,whole heartedly.
#OoduaRepublic#

OPC in da house! grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by yerafag(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Pls take 2 yr sense of memory dat, it was dat national weak link dat stopped u, the powerful nd strongest ones at Ore, when u wanted to launch that yeye Biafra republic.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by azonto4real(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Afeni what make I no hear am, we are talking about jet age AK-47 e.t.c and you guys are talking of ancestor lazy idiots and backbiters you will not think and strategise on how to put up a proper intelligence, you are talking of ancestors was ancestors responsible for the corruption in the land.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by hotwax: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2013
azonto4real: Afeni what make I no hear am, we are talking about jet age AK-47 e.t.c and you guys are talking of ancestor lazy idiots and backbiters you will not think and strategise on how to put up a proper intelligence, you are talking of ancestors was ancestors responsible for the corruption in the land.

And who says common agberos dont have AK47 talkless of a whole Afenifere? Do you know the meaning of Afenifere?
Its like saying Jews cant afford AK47 guns. Thats braindead

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by coputa(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
"I will tell my father when he comes back from work" that is always the cowardly statement of a lazy child. Our real and collective enemy is the government from which the menace called boko haram emanated and we 've not seen how they were punished by our sorry yoruba ancestors..its time to face reality.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Decryptor(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin most of then have huge issues with the spelling of English words...
And yet u can't differenciate "them" from "then". Go and enroll for english tutorials from your ancestors
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Kelvin677(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ola Johnson:
The "kitchen knife", "egg", "hoe", "cutlass", etc have been modernised to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Just wait and see.
am already on my bamboo chair imagining how it wl luk lyk nd laffin at u guys ingnorance my frnd we are tlkin abt bombs nd nt 2 open mouth shoutin ahhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeeeeeeeea!
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Iykopee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
when a man is bereft of ideas and confused beyond logical exposition, expect him to lean on his ancestors....this is 21th century, some group of people, yet, are swimming in d ocean of ignorance...
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by eldoc2003(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
femmyb: These Yoruba and Ibo conflict on NL is kind of hilarious if u ask me
is it the same in real everyday interactions btw the 2 groups?

No,it's just a nairaland thing
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by eldoc2003(m): 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
hotwax:

So do Hausa/boko-haram or massob has nuclear weapon? Do you use ICMB for civil/tribal war?

common Igbo nonentity. They murder your people in the north everyday, only for you to cry and make noise.

How many Yorubas has been killed by boko since? Lol.

Eni ti a nan ni egba mefa to ni ko dun oun, ara e lowa

Una d always get problem with english, abeg change the HAS to HAVE
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by blaqoracle: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2013
chiover: For this nuclear weapon era na em afenifere dey depend on juju for war??
DON'T THEM.COWARDS TALKING AGAIN, you forgot that the ancestors of these jihadist slaughtered and chased away their ancestor from their original home, making them wandarers. is it the same jihadist that their ancestors can fight?
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by hotwax: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
eldoc2003:

Una d [/b]always get problem with [b]english, abeg change the HAS to HAVE

Mr English man. Your English is equally poor (if not worse).

What is Una d?
english should be English.

Please amend and post again.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by mrofficial2(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2013
Decryptor: And yet u can't differenciate "them" from "then". Go and enroll for english tutorials from your ancestors

All of una na the sameundecided. Abeg let's move on, English no be our papa language neither profession.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Decryptor(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2013
hotwax:

Igbo has ancestor? LOL. Ask them ? Let them show us LOL.
They dont have kings before, they are immitating the Yorubas by having Igwe.
No originality. Always fake as china. Igbo made jeans, Igbo made show LOL. They always live a counterfeit life
Look at this donkey! Do you yorubastards have a history? People who claim the Oduduwa their ancestral father fell from the sky! grin Is that history? Bunch of smelly, dirty tribal bigots!

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by uzoexcel(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
u should have highlighted both words you are referencing
It is 'prof' and not 'proff'.
Bobandgreat: [/color][color=#000099]

Proff. Tolex, the correct english is " It is typed prof. and not proff".

The capital A in ur sentence should have been small letter a. Hope u search google well in ur next response.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Dede1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2013
I urge Yooba peeps to warn Afenifere that issue at hand is not the wrestling matches called Kiriji wars. This is a very serious contest that involves AK-47.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dede1: I urge Yooba peeps to warn Afenifere that issue at hand is not the wrestling matches called Kiriji wars. This is a very serious contest that involves AK-47.

Plagiarism!!!
Be original.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by uzoexcel(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
idiottttttttttttttttt!!!!!so for the '99 case, ur ancestors were into rigging and shit .. also if i recall none of u in the south west voted for obj '99...may be u werent aware as u werent born then
Tolexander: the summary of what our ancestors did is they killed Abacha like a hen!

You won't understand it was our ancestors that killed him!

Our ancestors collected 1993 agony from us, 1st pacify us with August 26, 1993- November 17, 1993 and finally gave us May 29,1999-May 29. 2007. They've really tried now. Actually we aren't the only tribe in nigeria. Compared to some people whose ancestors had long left them since July 29, 1966.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Dede1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
django1:

Plagiarism!!!
Be original.

Katsumoto

There is no sense of plagiarism with “wrestling matches”. I guess it is plagiarism to write “Be original”. The last time I checked though, you or ilk did not invent the phrase.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by nbright: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
He was speaking to his guests (hausas) that paid him a visit yet he still said these words to their face

“Let me state here clearly that you should
warn your men very well. Lagos is no-go
area for miscreants,” Oba Aromire
reportedly told his guests. “Although,
they call the perpetrators Malians and
Chadians, but they reside among your
people here in Ijora…I also want to say
that the blame should also go to the
Bayelsa State government for not taking
care of their abandoned house where the
evil doers are using as the hideout…”
Yet some people still call Yoruba cowards?... The man is very brave and he's Yoruba too.... See mind..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour / Nuhu Ribadu Wins Adamawa PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.