Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You (14569 Views)

Afenifere To OBJ: You Are A Failed Leader / Reconcile With PDP Or Defect - Afenifere To Amaechi / Boko Haram: Our Policemen Are Mercenaries –tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by lekkie073(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
Austine.E:
.. yoruba people are only good for comic relief!i remember some time ago when they had issues with the Hausa community,OPC decided to carry out a kind of pre-emptive war strategy and sending a message to the opponent that they are ready for war,these cretins or say national clowns took to the street,brandishing cutlasses,hoe,kitchen knives and a few others where breaking eggs all over the roads!such a funny people,in this 21st century!...bombs no dey respect babalawo & juju!!though i pray no bomb shld go off in lagos or anyother place for that matter.
then, i assume u didnt see the opc procession.....they carried gunnnzzzzzz bro!
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by lekkie073(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
bugzylala: abeg oh my yoruba brothers make una no vex..jst one question for u, especially those of una wey dey rely on ancestors wey dey crash bettr crash for inside grave to come help una fight una fight.. :WHEN THE 1ST SET OF ANCESTORS WERE FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS WAY BACK THEN, WHO DEM INVOKE TO COME FIGHT FOR THEM?
dem invoke their own ancestors as well, even adam had ancestors cool

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
uzoexcel: idiottttttttttttttttt!!!!!so for the '99 case, ur ancestors were into rigging and shit .. also if i recall none of u in the south west voted for obj '99...may be u werent aware as u werent born then
you are wonderfully and enormously stup1d.
Any serious case of rigging in 1999?
There were 2 presidential candidates in nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo contesting under the platform of PDP from the south west, Olu Falae contesting under the platform of AD also from the south west.
I understand that your genetical and environmental lack of both acquired and inborn instinct and wisdom wouldn't make you understand that the ancestors had automatically imposed the yorubas on nigeria in 1999 either yoruba voted or not.

Who told your ancestors to be dumbb and docile to had voted OBJ.

Well. Seems our ancestors are the oga on top to your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by jidewin(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Yes oo.

Just the way our ancestors backed Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo to finish Biafra
[/size]
hehehehe oniyeye... which kain ancestor? Shey i talk am all this gani and co are just noise makers like their biafra massob counterpart .When they hear GBOSA,na SEME border straight.Dem don chop money forget basic IFA incantation sef,talkless of facing Suicide bombers....hunnnnnn "pikin no know melecine,e dey call am vegetable"
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dede1:

Katsumoto

There is no sense of plagiarism with “wrestling matches”. I guess it is plagiarism to write “Be original”. The last time I checked though, you or ilk did not invent the phrase.
You're not too bright, just admit it.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
Decryptor: And yet u can't differenciate "them" from "then". Go and enroll for english tutorials from your ancestors

Mumu....check the place of M and N on your keypad....and tell me that aren't typo....well I've noticed you. I left it without changing for nitwits like you to gobble and feast on...

For a starter ...writing english is wrong....next time write it as English....that is the proper way....

secondly......what is that one in bold....? you want to write differentiate??

Absolute OLODO!!! Never come near me again with this crappy s.hi.t you typed up there!

BTW.....which of the Mod hid that beautiful picture and all comments thereon from DK? grin
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Summersland(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2013
Abi ooo,na mouth den dey make ooo...If kasala bust nw,all of dem go pick raze 2 abroad...Yeye pple
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Dede1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2013
django1:
You're not too bright, just admit it.

You are too bright. By the way, I am not new to the antics of loudmouthed scoundrels.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by saved: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2013
The gentility of a lion is not the symbol of timidity. The yorubas that i know are not weaklings but, gentle and strategically inclined. Building up attack and defending without compromise in times of crises or war. My experience in Jos has taught me a big lesson that they are war generallisimo. Their war strategies had been of great advantage in combating the wicked Hausa/Fulani marauders on the top of the plateau. Peace is our greatest desire...shalom.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Dede1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
saved: The gentility of a lion is not the symbol of timidity. The yorubas that i know are not weaklings but, gentle and strategically inclined. Building up attack and defending without compromise in times of crises or war. My experience in Jos has taught me a big lesson that they are war generallisimo. Their war strategies had been of great advantage in combating the wicked Hausa/Fulani marauders on the top of the plateau. Peace is our greatest desire...shalom.

You are the only soul on earth who dreams that Hausa/Fulani marauders even remember Yooba people existed on earth talk less attack them. I do not know what experiences you referenced in your post because going by the press releases out of southwestern region of Nigeria, there is no connection between Hausa/Fulani marauders, Jos, Yoruba and war generallisimo.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by gahyip(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Yes oo.

Just the way our ancestors backed Benjamin Adekunle and Obasanjo to finish Biafra
[/size]

MY BROTHER YOU ARE A BIG FOOL TO MAKE SUCH COMMENT BIFRA AND BOKO HARAM ARE NOT THE SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME WE DECLARED
A WAR AND WE FOUGHT BRAVELY WITH THE LITTLE RESOURCE IF NOT FOR BRITAIN AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ASSISTED THE NIGERIAN GOVT ARMY WE WOULD HAVE WON BUT NEVER THE LESS THERE NO VICTOR OR VAUNQUISH BUT LIKE BOKO HARAM ARE DAILY KILLING INOCENT PEOPLE COWARDLY THEY KILL UNARM CIVILLIANS IN THE STREET IN THE CHURCH AND OTHER PLACES.LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE WAR IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THE IGBO MAN SAID SO AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY RUBBISH ELEMENT TO DIVIDE THIS NATION WE THE IGBO WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS COUNTRY TO BE DIVIDED BECAUSE WE TRY IT BUT THE SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH WEST AND NORTH FOUGTH AGAINST IT SO THEY MUST BE FORCE TO REMAIN REMEMBER THE IGBOS ARE NOT READY FOR WAR NOW ANY HOW YOU WANT US TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR CHILD PLAY WE WILL NEVER JOIN ANY GROUP FOR DIVISION OF THIS COUNTRY AND FINALLY LET ME REMIND YOU THE RECORD IGBO MAN HAS CREATED NO TRIBE IN NIGERIAN CAN TO THAT IF THEY CAN LET THE YORUBA OR HOUSA DECLARE WAR AND LET SEE WE DECLARED A FULL SCALE WAR AND NOT HIDE AND SEEK GAME GOING ON MY BROTHER PLEASE I JUST MADE SOME MONEY CAN I BUY YOUR FATHERS COMPOUND? grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by nobleworld2020: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't really know what is wrong with Igbo people when it comes to Yoruba issues. And they have many unsolved problems lying down in their various states and individual homes.What concerns Igbo about Afenifere's comments at least they have spoken against the intention of Boko Ha ram coming to the S.W region. It is expected of Igbo's to have spoken against the killing of their brothers in Kano recently but instead of reacting against this unlawful killing they keep on calling themselves the most powerful(ALAGBARA JULO)people in Nigeria. I pity few of you that doesn't understand so fast that South West remains the only river where many of you fetch the water of wealth and peace.Just a word is enough for the wise. I rest my case.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
I think they used "ancestors" figuratively just as the average American would cite their founding fathers - and the average brit would cite Winston Churchill... Heck, they Chinese would cite Mao Zedong..

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they said, to be honest...
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Alfamann: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx: I think they used "ancestors" figuratively just as the average American would cite their founding fathers - and the average brit would cite Winston Churchill... Heck, they Chinese would cite Mao Zedong..

I have never heard an american tell an afghan that their founding fathers will finish them. cheesy
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2013
Alfamann:

I have never heard an american tell an afghan that their founding fathers will finish them. cheesy
i can see a lack of basic understanding here. Did afenifere tell the togolese or nigeriens that their ancestors will fight them?
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Alfamann:

This is the last paragraph of the article again:

We also warn all agents of terror to stay away from Yoruba nation in order not to invoke the wrath of our ancestors. Yoruba people are peace loving and our land a place where people from all nationalities from Nigeria are at home without any fear of molestation. Any group or individuals who want to shatter the peace of the region can only meet their Waterloo.”

^^^Like I said, I believe they used "ancestors" figuratively... meaning we shall defend the land of our ancestors....

What did Americans say after Sept 11?? They made it a priority to defend the land of their founding fathers and George Bush alluded to this before the invasion of Afghanistan...
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Alfamann: 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander: i can see a lack of basic understanding here. Did afenifere tell the togolese or nigeriens that their ancestors will fight them?

“We also warn all agents of terror to stay away from Yoruba nation in order not to invoke the wrath of our ancestors." - Afenifere spokesman.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by hotwax: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't really know what is wrong with Igbo people when it comes to Yoruba issues. And they have many unsolved problems lying down in their various states and individual homes.What concerns Igbo about Afenifere's comments at least they have spoken against the intention of Boko Ha ram coming to the S.W region. It is expected of Igbo's to have spoken against the killing of their brothers in Kano recently but instead of reacting against this unlawful killing they keep on calling themselves the most powerful(ALAGBARA JULO)people in Nigeria. I pity few of you that doesn't understand so fast that South West remains the only river where many of you fetch the water of wealth and peace.Just a word is enough for the wise. I rest my case.

Leave them. Those hausas know how to flog Ibo and Ibos cry like babies. But when they see anything Yoruba, they start flexing their muscles. Boko-haram na their oga
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by ikweremilitant: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
chiover: For this nuclear weapon era na em afenifere dey depend on juju for war??
no mind d cowards.were benin ancestors dey wen british kick dia ass oba carry frog jump reach england.were amadioha dey wen nija army bomb d hell out of ibo land,amadioha cut out enta cameron go chill.so na sango weydey flex hm amala jeje una won involve for wetn pass hm power,wen will dis pep learn to carry dia cross witot involvng crowds.cowards for na info,sango nd hm bros don rent duplex for cotonu nd hm don relocate since last week o yarabas una dey on una own.fight ur fight lyk men,noisy chickens
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2013
gahyip:

MY BROTHER YOU ARE A BIG FOOL TO MAKE SUCH COMMENT BIFRA AND BOKO HARAM ARE NOT THE SAME AND CAN NEVER BE THE SAME WE DECLARED
A WAR AND WE FOUGHT BRAVELY WITH THE LITTLE RESOURCE IF NOT FOR BRITAIN AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ASSISTED THE NIGERIAN GOVT ARMY WE WOULD HAVE WON BUT NEVER THE LESS THERE NO VICTOR OR VAUNQUISH BUT LIKE BOKO HARAM ARE DAILY KILLING INOCENT PEOPLE COWARDLY THEY KILL UNARM CIVILLIANS IN THE STREET IN THE CHURCH AND OTHER PLACES.LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE WAR IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THE IGBO MAN SAID SO AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY RUBBISH ELEMENT TO DIVIDE THIS NATION WE THE IGBO WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS COUNTRY TO BE DIVIDED BECAUSE WE TRY IT BUT THE SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH WEST AND NORTH FOUGTH AGAINST IT SO THEY MUST BE FORCE TO REMAIN REMEMBER THE IGBOS ARE NOT READY FOR WAR NOW ANY HOW YOU WANT US TO BE INVOLVE IN YOUR CHILD PLAY WE WILL NEVER JOIN ANY GROUP FOR DIVISION OF THIS COUNTRY AND FINALLY LET ME REMIND YOU THE RECORD IGBO MAN HAS CREATED NO TRIBE IN NIGERIAN CAN TO THAT IF THEY CAN LET THE YORUBA OR HOUSA DECLARE WAR AND LET SEE WE DECLARED A FULL SCALE WAR AND NOT HIDE AND SEEK GAME GOING ON MY BROTHER PLEASE I JUST MADE SOME MONEY CAN I BUY YOUR FATHERS COMPOUND? grin
So if I get ur long drivel right u don't want Nigeria to be divided? but I thought ur brothers wanted Biafra
so can u make up ur mind what u really wanted cause I am confused now.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Tolexander: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2013
Alfamann:

“We also warn all agents of terror to stay away from Yoruba nation in order not to invoke the wrath of our ancestors." - Afenifere spokesman.
the guy didn't say the americans tells foreigners. He only said they say it figuratively.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Bobandgreat: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
Everyday we learn in life. I have added to the profile of a typical yoruba man juju worshiper. Therefore their profile goes like this:

1. Awo infested brain
2. Tribalist
3. Coward
4. Dirty
5. Ugly
6. Cunning
7. Betrayer
8. FETISH

Their women on the other hand are intelligent and admirable.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
hotwax:

Igbo has ancestor? LOL. Ask them ? Let them show us LOL.
They dont have kings before, they are immitating the Yorubas by having Igwe.
No originality. Always fake as china. Igbo made jeans, Igbo made show LOL. They always live a counterfeit life
igbos, fake as China...
Yorubas, original as Zimbabwe.
FYI, igbos have ancestors but never used them to fight terrorism, they respect good old laws/traditions and proverbs laid down by the ancestors.
No dey type trash say u dey argue. I don tell una , na weakness this statement mean
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2013
People who dont have ancestors get angry when others mention theirs.

The Igbos killed and ate their ancestors as shown in the picture below

2 Heebo boys posting with their dead ancestor

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1039581_dead_cimpanzee-1_jpega9e8572d2e1c15e8c92bf2354667d434[/img]
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Btruth: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
Okoro2015: Chei! see people's life. National weak link. Laughing in Oduduwa and Obatala.

You are mad. You think we are like you, that your General ran away and still leave you guys to the enemies? And if we are to find out now, you silly will be somewhere in Lagos here seeking protection.

Ewu.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by yarodin: 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
LOL, abi Yoruba dey try go "ghost mode" to fight Boko?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Btruth: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2013
Tolexander:
Google said search CHAMELEON instead CHAMELLEON.

Don't mind them. Silly people they are. Why won't he spelled CHAMELLEON instead of CHAMELEON?

Traitors.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by ogbuhardy: 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Not even yoruba land only, if they try it anywhere outside core Hausa state them go hear ammmm
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Bobandgreat: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
Btruth:

Don't mind them. Silly people they are. Why won't he spelled CHAMELLEON instead of CHAMELEON?

Traitors.

My brother, the correct word there is spell not spelled.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by obeno: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
if u actually hav an ancentral lineage, then u will understand. Or una fall from trees?@ igbos. omode o mo gun o npe lefo. Never dare unless u wan use celtel.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
shymexx: I think they used "ancestors" figuratively just as the average American would cite their founding fathers - and the average brit would cite Winston Churchill... Heck, they Chinese would cite Mao Zedong..

Simple mind is all they've got. You have a better chance of filling a basket with water than making these see reason or show understanding.
Re: Afenifere To Boko Haram: Our Ancestors Will Finish You by 175(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Culled from SR:

Nawaooo for these Yoruba people. So the deadwill fight for the living? Is this why they could not fight one old man named Lamidi Adedibu when he was destroying Ibadan and Oyo?
If their ancestor could not dethrone Saraki or Obasanjo or Adedibu, what makes these people think the same dead ancestors will defeat Boko Haram? Boko Haram, please match down to Lagos, Ibadan, Ekiti, Kwara, anddo some serious damage to prove conclusively that the Yoruba race is full of infantile noise-makers. Nothing will happen after that! The Yoruba man will run and hide his head into sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayade Remains Cross River Governor FHC Rules, Defeats PDP / Malami Writes Buhari, Says Mandatory Direct Primaries Will Cause Confusion / Lagos Markets Closed In Abibat Mogaji's Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.