Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale (17494 Views)

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / Uncompleted Building Decked,fenced With Gate And C/o At Council Area,isheri Idimu For 12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by mrofficial2(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
clemmonce: to the guy that called seun an i.dio.t to me i think that is too much and uncalled for

Because Seun banned her. Everything doesn't warrant ban. And he's the reason for my username. If men were God tho.

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by mriceberg(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
poor man u dont have money to buy security house not to talk of flat if u want to buy go see the house by ur self
Seun.A.Plonker:

Because Seun banned her. Everything doesn't warrant ban. And he's the reason for my username. If men were God tho.
free2ryhme: can you give a snap shot of the road with the gate and house so one can be sure smiley
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Techwriter: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
As good as this move is I would still advice Seun to keep the Front page like the organic search results in google seperate from the paid adverts. Even Google has been accused by competitors for making google+ users rank high. Google tries to make this moves less obvious because once people stop trusting their results, they loose the market.

Meanwhile thanks for the free ad you gave us that won the webdesign competition.

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by madjune(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
I lived in Idimu for years before I parked out.Most of their roads are either flooded or unmotorable. Seun, pls snap the street/road leading to this house. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
GraceBestowed: This is a gorgeous house! Is there a lot of 'ground' to play (to benefit families with children)?

call and visit the property
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by born2boink(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2013
Some people who have not even buy land in mowe/ibafo are always the first to condemn better house, I am sad for the way nigerians think.

Let those who are seriously interested come in, this is something better to invest in as long as it is not build on government acquire land, better than those who buys 10 cars and living in tenant house in lekki, you better invest your money on this house because you will never lose and stop condemning
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by killuminati(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
dvdon: Chai power good. So because it is seun dis made FP I remember being banned for advertising a car.

Anyway sha "my oga @ d top" Seun is dat our(NL) House? grin
why we no go ban you? Make we allow you come scam-rob people here abi? Devil baptise you with liquid-fire
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Xplicitpaul: 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
mhen dis building looks lyk ma grandpa's own
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by kinematic(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
Just because some people had the opportunity to travel outside of Nigeria, they begin to act amnesic about how things are back home.

Seun keep up the good work, you’ll surely get there.
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2013
I would rather use the money for which dis house is valued at, to pay for a plot of land in lekki and vgc.
Idimu my black aszs
SMH#

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by segzicres(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2013
To be honest, this building is a shame.......designed or let me say drawn by a draugtman that thinks he can now design after tracing drawings for an architect.........design and construction is definitely POOR! I won't buy this house for 2mil.......nigerians need to wake up
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Seun should be publicly flogged for putting this thrash on Frontpage, this is why I have been pleading for paid VIP membership, so dat folks like me don't have to see this shiit

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by free2ryhme: 1:17am On Mar 27, 2013
mr iceberg: poor man u dont have money to buy security house not to talk of flat if u want to buy go see the house by ur self

poverty-stricken retard
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by ocheejemb: 3:03am On Mar 27, 2013
toluxa1: Who paid for this advert?
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2013
clemmonce: to the guy that called seun an i.dio.t to me i think that is too much and uncalled for
life ban
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by supaeagles(m): 6:05am On Mar 27, 2013
mobuch:
Seun should be publicly flogged for putting this thrash on Frontpage, this is why I have been pleading for paid VIP membership, so dat folks like me don't have to see this shiit
If you have such a bondage fantasy, a free site like NL will not serve your needs. Instead, use your VIP kobos and pay for those type of flogging/whips websites out there.

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2013
I gotta see the Interior before we even have a conversation
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by born2boink(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2013
mobuch:

what d hell dis niggar always jaggon talking about always, you must always be on weed,I swear
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2013
born2fuck: what d hell dis niggar always jaggon talking about always, you must always be on weed,I swear
born2fuck: what d hell dis niggar always jaggon talking about always, you must always be on weed,I swear

This is exactly why I need paid vip membership, to protect my self from rascals like dis up here
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by tyson55(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Seun, i'm very much interested...

Can you pls post more pics of the interior, the compound, road leading to the house and surrounding?

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by topelenege: 7:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Seun, you're an ediot. . . . and that's as constructive as a criticism can get.

What did you expect, 100% satisfied comments from your potential customers?

And you even banned me for pointing out architectural flaws that are clearly apparent. mtcheww undecided

Learn to take constructive criticism and stop acting like a kid.

The smell of envy is nostalgic.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by igbsam(m): 7:38am On Mar 27, 2013
I don dey post for this site since June 10, 2007, my post never make frontpage for advert....Walahi, i no wan talk something now and something else go come shele! Abeg, na how much dem dey pay to make frontpage. I am ready to pay.....Money no be problem so long i make frontpage.
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by born2boink(m): 7:40am On Mar 27, 2013
mobuch:

This is exactly why I need paid vip membership, to protect my self from rascals like dis up here
When did you even start using internet for God sake, you coming across the words VIP doesn't mean you should be abusing it and try to respect your "OGA AT THE TOP" (Honourable Seun Osewa) or go create your own website which will never even see one member join.

Na only you sabbi talk?
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by rezzy: 7:43am On Mar 27, 2013
e mandman:
you even liked it twice!!! Oooose!
Who told you it was seun,? i liked it for him joor. So tell me thank you or i will unlike.
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by KINGwax(m): 8:42am On Mar 27, 2013
As a building technologist, i can point some flaws within this whole building and d design, starting with the roof!
Ordinary architecture.

But why shld it be on d front page. This is an abuse of power!
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Why do people like taking panadol for someone else's headache!! Gosh!! If d house no fine 2u,no mean say some1 else no go like am..ℓ̊ bet everybody that has said thrash here no fit buy that house! Those of Ʊ castigating seun for putting this on FP,where were u wen he was awake all night designing and creating this site?? Its his site,he decides what stays!! Simple!! Abeg,stop hating..if u dnt like d house,fine! If it not worth ur money(wch am sure u dnt av),fine!! Stop saying hateful tinz,nairaland is just filled with haters,alwys transferring their aggressions!! Learn 2respct and understnd d diversity of human beings!! Good morning! grin

3 Likes

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by seunfly: 8:46am On Mar 27, 2013
rezzy:
Who told you it was seun,? i liked it for him joor. So tell me thank you or i will unlike.
I think the girl/guy said seun should like him or her, since i am Oluwaseun i just liked that person. If i wish i may unlike him/her back.
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by KINGwax(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2013
kinematic: Just because some people had the opportunity to travel outside of Nigeria, they begin to act amnesic about how things are back home.

Seun keep up the good work, you’ll surely get there.
wot is ds? U probably avnt travelled outta ya village. U'll be amazed by many building design even in ur town, in Nigeria, talkless of the city

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lawyer Pls Help: Deed Of Lease And Deed Of Assignment / Photorealistic Architectural Rendering Both Interiors And Exterior / Genuine Lands From Apostle Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.