Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale (17497 Views)

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / Uncompleted Building Decked,fenced With Gate And C/o At Council Area,isheri Idimu For 12m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by naij345: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
KINGwax: wot is ds? U probably avnt travelled outta ya village. U'll be amazed by many building design even in ur town, in Nigeria, talkless of the city

I was about to dole out a well befitting response.. Until i saw your profile picture. (don't worry, i feel your pain bro) grin
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2013
seun if dem fit cut the house into two make i pay 4 half, by the way b4 u talk anytn, have u eaten this morning? Good morning people.....
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by 360command: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2013
of all the commercial ads wey dey na u put your own for FRONT PAGE. nothing do u sha, your own na your own
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Nautillus(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2013
At Last!!!

You have finally decided to move to the island Seun, remember i told you that you will make it big with Nairaland and you shouldsnt rush and build in Idimu or Ipaja.

People, its a nice house and seun's price is not fixed.

Make una buy abeg.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by adedejisy: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2013
So Estate consultant can come on front page of nairaland.That's good
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by oyasopedotun: 10:53am On Mar 27, 2013
how much.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by rezzy: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2013
seunfly:
I think the girl/guy said seun should like him or her, since i am Oluwaseun i just liked that person. If i wish i may unlike him/her back.
That makes up the 2 likes. He is happy, pls dont make him sad
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by dorggito1(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2013
[quote author=naanxie]Why do people like taking panadol for someone else's headache!! Gosh!! If d house no fine 2u,no mean say some1 else no go like am..ℓ̊ bet everybody that has said thrash here no fit buy that house! Those of Ʊ castigating seun for putting this on FP,where were u wen he was awake all night designing and creating this site?? Its his site,he decides what stays!! Simple!! Abeg,stop hating..if u dnt like d house,fine! If it not worth ur money jst like dis post human diversity nd differences
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
bump
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
segzi cres: To be honest, this building is a shame.......designed or let me say drawn by a draugtman that thinks he can now design after tracing drawings for an architect.........design and construction is definitely POOR! I won't buy this house for 2mil.......nigerians need to wake up

Nigerians need to stop saying trash.

N2mil cannot buy the land
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
manny4life: Before we begin talk architectural design, how much is the house? Anyone?

Naija houses are super expensive, I was looking for houses (information purpose), I nearly collapsed at the prices.

Lol what do you expect...

Even the labourers charge like money falls from the sky. Land owners are not smilling.. Most people are ignoramus when it comes to building and building materials and they've made themselves ATM to the so called building contractors.

Most want to build but few knows the price of cement, block, nail, etc..

The labourers are so lazy (just like an average Nigerian man), especially those in the cities/towns.. Most would spend 3days (N2500-N3000/day) doing a job that ought not to take more than a day.

In summary, put the blame on our politicians in Abuja. Give them a high price and they are ready to pay twice...
No regulatory body is functional and effective.

Anyway here is a site... for those that wants to know the secrets of building contractors. The site is not mine but I found it very informative! All we need to know about building, right from the foundation to the roofing, plastering, knowing the number of blocks, bags of cement needed for your project, calculating & estimating longspan aluminium sheets, choice of ceiling (pop, pcv, asbestos) etc...

http://buildingcontractorsecrets.com/
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Acidosis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
manny4life: Before we begin talk architectural design, how much is the house? Anyone?

Naija houses are super expensive, I was looking for houses (information purpose), I nearly collapsed at the prices.

Lol what do you expect...

Even the labourers charge like money falls from the sky. Land owners are not smilling.. Most people are ignoramus when it comes to building and building materials and they've made themselves ATM to the so called building contractors.

Most want to build but few knows the price of cement, block, nail, etc..

The labourers are so lazy (just like an average Nigerian man), especially those in the cities/towns.. Most would spend 3days (N2500-N3000/day) doing a job that ought not to take more than a day.

In summary, put the blame on our politicians in Abuja. Give them a high price and they are ready to pay twice...
No regulatory body is functional and effective.

Anyway here is a site... for those that wants to know the secrets of building contractors. The site is not mine but I found it very informative! All we need to know about building, right from the foundation to the roofing, plastering, knowing the number of blocks, bags of cement needed for your project, calculating & estimating longspan aluminium sheets, choice of ceiling (pop, pcv, asbestos) etc..

buildingcontractorsecrets.com

[I hope this post won't be hidden this time]

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by ayobase(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Seun Seun....u be celeb o!
See as u make stand gidigba for property section reading like 4-pages house advert wey I no dey even think to buy sef!

With you, any product is a goal!
Can u advertise for me brother?

1 Like

Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by jot01(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Na wa oo.

How much is the property listed for ?

Do we have consumer protection law atall in Nigeria ?

You cannot advertise a product without a price .

Just saying ooo, but am interested in the Property, more than buying land in Lekki....lol
Re: 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale by Seun(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lawyer Pls Help: Deed Of Lease And Deed Of Assignment / Photorealistic Architectural Rendering Both Interiors And Exterior / Genuine Lands From Apostle Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.