Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? (6268 Views)

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? / What Song Reminds You Of Your Past Love / Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? by 4Him(m): 2:14am On Apr 01, 2008
EccentricJ:

Bro, trust me from what I have seen and heard of recent, she still has the same personality.

If that is true then go for her. You wont be committing any crime going back to where ur heart truly is. You will hurt ur present girl in the process but better a broken heart than a lifetime of regrets in a marriage. whatever happens you can take solace in the fact that u at least tried to see if it would work again.

EccentricJ:

E be like say my man never meet the right woman. When you find her, no one go need to force before you start wearing I am commited sign all over the place. grin

O boy . . . man no be small pikin again o!  shocked For the first time, i'm actually thinking of a serious committment.
Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? by desodgi(m): 2:16am On Apr 01, 2008
mhen people really get twisted in dis thing called LOVE o, but one thing is that people will cross many paths in ds journey. Sometimes u feel u cant move on,but remember its life. . .someone else az bin in worse situatn. . . .Lets just pray God leads us2d right person & dont decide on someone else's experience. Like a friend once told me "diff strokes 4diff folks"

Pray2Baba, only im fit order ur step, dont live in the past cos its nothing but shadows and cant be re-lived.
Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? by EccentricJ(m): 12:52am On Apr 02, 2008
4Him:

If that is true then go for her. You wont be committing any crime going back to where your heart truly is. You will hurt your present girl in the process but better a broken heart than a lifetime of regrets in a marriage. whatever happens you can take solace in the fact that u at least tried to see if it would work again.

O boy . . . man no be small pikin again o!  shocked For the first time, i'm actually thinking of a serious committment.

grin grin
Think of it seriously, my man. when you find the right person, it will be easy.

Thank you Nairlanders for your input. Almondjoy, I don't know personally only from your postsm but you hold a special place in my heart grin Tell your hubby make e no worry, I see you as a big sister nothing more.

Sisi, this is not over. cool
Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? by iice(f): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2008
@Topic. . .i don't find anything wrong with it undecided
Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? by almondjoy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2008

EccentricJ (m)

Re: Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect?
« #29 on: April 01, 2008, 01:58 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lady Almondjoy, show me a man who can control his emotions and I'll show you a liar. I understand you and please know I am not taking this lightly. In end, all I want is a wife who is happy and i know when I say yes I will marry you, I becme partly responsible for her happiness.
That's all, J 

I envy your youthful naivety! cheesy  Been there, done that!  You will learn to control those emotions trust me.  There is a time for joy and a time for sadness. You will learn the hard way. . .and realize that all that glitters is not gold and a bird in hand is worth two in the bush!

Just be prepared that's all.  Experience is life's best teacher!  Sure!  When you get sick of lies. . . you then begin to recognize the truth. . . emotions are no exceptions.  Like I said. . . only fantasize. . .never get carried away by all that.  It is all in your head. grin They most definitely are not  what they appear to be.  Guaranteed!  Learn to work with what you have and leave the fantasies in your head! kiss  With the way the world is going now. . .I can only help but think that you may be in for a shock of your life.

For one simple reason. . . you don't really know how this babe feels about you.  You saw something in her and she might see the exact opposite in you. Who knows what her views on life may be at this point in time?  If you were not in a relationship I would say fine.  If you are so sure of what you see in this babe. . .take the risk of approaching her and leave with the consequences.  At least you tried.

Goodluck! kiss

EccentricJ:

grin grin
Think of it seriously, my man. when you find the right person, it will be easy.

Thank you Nairlanders for your input. Almondjoy, I don't know personally only from your postsm but you hold a special place in my heart grin Tell your hubby make e no worry, [b]I see you as a big sister nothing more.[/b]Sisi, this is not over. cool

That is fine too! kiss Just try and be happy. See you around! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? / I Want My Pvsssy Smashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.