Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Jamb Admission Runz And Admission Process Into Universities And Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Admission Runz And Admission Process Into Universities And Polytechnic (474 Views)

5 Benefits Of Choosing A Private University And Polytechnic / How I Was Scammed Through Admission Runz. (learn From My Story) / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Admission Runz And Admission Process Into Universities And Polytechnic by barrykenny(m): 2:19am On Mar 27, 2013
ALL JAMB APPLI2NT THAT CHOOSE UNIBEN AS THEIR FIRST CHOICE SHULD BEGIN TO REACH ME ON 07036300487 SO DAT THEY CAN RECIEVE UPDATES ABOUT THIS GREAT CITADEL OF LEARNING .AND START BOOKING DOWN CONNECTION ON THIER ADMISSIOM.**BARRYKENNY-UNIBEN LAW STUDENT**

(1) (Reply)

Futo Students,ex And Present,,lets Meet Here / Robbers Loot UNN Female Hostel / Prayer To Jambites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.