Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria (35404 Views)

Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by iamtochai: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
¶ can see ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ are one of her worshipers, ¶ beta get regonised Ƒδя a̶̲̥̅̊ GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D cause not Ƒδя fucking ray j. U̶̲̥̅̊ beta deal wit I̶̲̥̅̊t too.
all4naija: You are pissed off because nobody recognizes your a$$! Deal with it!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2013
kolawobee:
Exactly! Who d heck is Kim Kardasian?
If you don't know who she is then you must be a village buffoon!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by sleem143(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2013
dridowu: Who is Kim Kardasian ?
kenya's first lady
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by kolawobee: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2013
all4naija: If you don't know who she is then you must be a village buffoon!
Prove to me that you are not the village buffon and still answer my question "who is Kim Kardasian? thats making u so excited? Nitwit!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2013
kolawobee:
Prove to me that you are not the village buffon and still answer my question "who is Kim Kardasian? thats making u so excited? Nitwit!!
I am not because I know who she is. She is a famous American family show actress and a fashion icon. I am not a village buffoon for the simple reason I am not silly enough to be asking who Kim Kardashian is in a forum when she is famous for paparazzi.

Get your head checked,MUMU!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Chartey(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2013
all4naija: If you don't know who she is then you must be a village buffoon!
You are rather the buffoon. Other people are knowing proper role models, you are there knowing someone who got famous from a sextape.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 30, 2013
Chartey:
You are rather the buffoon. Other people are knowing proper role models, you are there knowing someone who got famous from a sextape.
Who is famous that is perfect? Go and get laid,big head!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Chartey(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2013
all4naija: Who is famous that is perfect? Go and get laid,big head!
Kai! You are not only a buffoon, you are unbelievably naive. Kim was unknown before that sextape and Ray J was just a mediocre singer. That sextape was a calculated attempt to attract attention and it worked perfectly. She then employed a strong PR mechanism to portray her as a fashion icon.
Now, I'll challenge u to tell me what u knew about Kim before that sextape.
See follow follow ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by 37: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2013
Chartey:
Kai! You are not only a buffoon, you are unbelievably naive. Kim was unknown before that sextape and Ray J was just a mediocre singer. That sextape was a calculated attempt to attract attention and it worked perfectly. She then employed a strong PR mechanism to portray her as a fashion icon.
Now, I'll challenge u to tell me what u knew about Kim before that sextape.
See follow follow ignoramus.
What is the different between my question and what you've just said? Please, bug-off!
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Chartey(m): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2013
all4naija: What is the different between my question and what you've just said? Please, bug-off!
I now see d sense in not arguing with idiots
Re: Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2013
Chartey:
I now see d sense in not arguing with idiots
So, you call that your comment an argument. What is the argument in it? Another big air-head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awilo Longomba Poses Wit Peter Okoye & Okocha As He Hangout Wit Them In Lagos(pi / Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.