Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes (11746 Views)

Need A Us Master Card Here In Nigeria / 100 (us Master Card) For 100 Nigerians Only / Us Master Card Available For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2013
if you can help ,johniky19@gmail.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
broboltz: That were beautiful things you have got! That were your Payoneer Bank account and the its Routing Number or Code.
You would supply these when you choose to have earnings to be paid into your Payoneer Master Card from ClickBank, Amazon, eBay, and lots of others.
Thank.
please help me opening clickbank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by wisyno(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr Broboltz, thanks for your assistance so far. I just received my payoneer card and duely activated it on the payoneer website. They sent me a mail informing me that my card has been activated, but they didn't send me bank account details like they sent my brother here.

broboltz: That were beautiful things you have got! That were your Payoneer Bank account and the its Routing Number or Code.
You would supply these when you choose to have earnings to be paid into your Payoneer Master Card from ClickBank, Amazon, eBay, and lots of others.
Thank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Johniky19: please help me opening clickbank.

U can contact on the guide on how to own a clickbank account.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
Johniky19: please help me opening clickbank.

at sholiray@gmail.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
ebankole:

at sholiray@gmail.com
if you can help please help,my mail johniky19@gmail.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by gmcb: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2013
@OP, i appreciate your willingness to help by opening this thread. Will payoneer mastercard allow me make payment on such sites. The billing address attached to payoneer is it a US address.
Also how much ll I be charged whenver I load on my payoneer card?
Will i be charged when i make online payments on payoneer?
Is it a us billing address that is linked to the payoneer mastercard?
Are there any monthly maintenance charge for using the card?
Thanks in anticipation for ur responses
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by fejiron: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Its no longer news, people and i mean lot of people are making money from facebook daily on Autopilot meaning without lifting a finger...setup and go to sleep.....You too Can now Make Real, Genuine and Stress-free Money on the Internet Right Here in Nigeria Without Scam!

Please check www.facebookcashbank..com for more info to be part of the seminar and bonuses involved....

Date: 21st Of Sept 2013

Fee: #7500 (Payments before 17th Sept 2013 get #2500 off meaning they would pay #5000 to attend)

Venue: Portharcourt

Time: 12pm-2pm (No African Time)

Note: No payments at the venue please.
If you come with your laptop you have the opportunity to earn that same day as i would patiently set you up free of charge...
Invite 3people and attend yours Absolutely Free meaning we would refund your money cash that day of the Training..but you must indicate the person you referred. After the person you refered Paid for the seminar send a text including the persons name, and Phone no to 08064755779
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Please use your Payoneer Master card and select USA as a country. Enter your card information correctly and supply.
Payoneer charges token for loading your card. About 0.01%. Thank. That settles it
gmcb: @OP, i appreciate your willingness to help by opening this thread. Av been shopping on amazon using my gtb naira mastercard and its been fine. However I av a challenge with sites that dont av Nigeria included in the dropdown of countries on their site. They only accept cards from USA. Will payoneer mastercard allow me make payment on such sites. The billing address attached to payoneer is it a US address.
Also how much ll I be charged whenver I load on my payoneer card?
Will i be charged when i make online payments on payoneer?
Is it a us billing address that is linked to the payoneer mastercard?
Are there any monthly maintenance charge for using the card?
Thanks in anticipation for ur response
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Payoneer Master Card and its Accounts are accepted in ClickBank. Thank.
ebankole: Op
Please i would really want to know if one can receive his CLICK BANK money into this Card.

please this is urgent i need ur reply asap...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know with ur confirmation.
thanks in advance.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ponybiz: bro,l don,t understand the site, i was given $100,tru your link when l sign up,and l saw ur name.pls come and enligthen me about the site.
VirtaPay site is another place to generate cash into your hand. The cash generating can be obtained into your clickbank account then into your Payoneer account and then withdraw via our ATM here. Or you wait till when their ATM card is out and use their card to cash your money. By this you have the opportunity of leaving your earnings accumulating and use their card to collect it when it is rolled out.
Thank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Am usin this medium to appreciate the OP today i just got my payoneer card.

But will like to know if its renewable and how when it expires and pls do give details.

And about the Virtapay do throw more light and ofcos registration link once more and what its all about.
thanks,waiting in anticipation.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Can you see the beautiful thing this man has done? God bless you indeed!
The card is renewable and it has an expiration date as of 3 to 4 years of the master card standard.
ebankole: Am usin this medium to appreciate the OP today i just got my payoneer card.

But will like to know if its renewable and how when it expires and pls do give details.

And about the Virtapay do throw more light and ofcos registration link once more and what its all about.
thanks,waiting in anticipation.
About virtapay you can withdrawal your card with clickbank when you activate the share link.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dybaba(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
How did you send your VirtaPay cash to Clickbank?

broboltz:
VirtaPay site is another place to generate cash into your hand. The cash generating can be obtained into your clickbank account then into your Payoneer account and then withdraw via our ATM here. Or you wait till when their ATM card is out and use their card to cash your money. By this you have the opportunity of leaving your earnings accumulating and use their card to collect it when it is rolled out.
Thank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yeah thanks OP
i just registered for virtapay now thru your link and will like u to share if its posible to withdraw $100 into my payoneer as u stated earlier.
And if posiblw do give details and or procedures.
thanks
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by dagbo: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2013
plz my brodas in da houze how can apply for the payoneer mastercard have been declined twice, every suggestions will be appreciated,
hunpatins51@gmail.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
how can I received my sfi earnings in my payoneer mastercard.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
You are now at most trustworthy location on the internet to find the program you are looking for. No matter what your problem is, we show the best eBook that supplies the best solutions! To successfully open and verify PayPal account with USA Master Card in your hand to withdraw from your Paypal account, We give all what you need to possess and to use the PayPal by yourself as long you exist. We show you step by step.
This is the eBook you would download into personal computer, iPad, iPod, Android, and other devices that read and connect with internet. Don't panic again on how to work with those money-making sites that accept PayPal. There is a solution for you! The result would blow your mind. This is revolutionary!
You can now sit back and easily cash your earning to enjoy your life.
Just go to cmsdone4you.com
Please link to the product directly from here http://cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/929
Under category Business the topic;
I Will Give You The eBook That Would Show You How To Open And Verify Your PayPal Account, Writen by broboltz
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2013
0.10 Bitcoin Free Signup Bonus! Best Paying Company. Unlimited Job Positions. Instant Account Setup and Money Making!
follow from here...... ow.ly/rMZ1j

Don't have a bitcoin account, register here http://ow.ly/rN2Sv
Please remember, 1 bitcoin (BTC)= $900 to $1000 at present
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2013
0.10 Bitcoin Free Signup Bonus! Best Paying Company. Unlimited Job Positions. Instant Account Setup and Money Making!

Don't a bitcoin account, register here http://ow.ly/rN2Sv
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 1:30am On Jul 06, 2014
I welcome all the users back again from long time of break.
All what I do is to during the time of vacation, is to make you better.
Now, when I first of all introduced Virtapay.com into this forum people came in their tens and hundreds and grabbed the offer.
Some took part in early bird, activate adsharing, referrer programs and some in Satochi project.
They followed my instructions and got good results, while slow to follow and remain in some corners.
But today a glorious light had shown on our path as virtapay, with their virtapay dollar that time, finally come out and shine radiantly in the sky of crypto-currencies and produce the ground-breaking coin, called VirtaCoin
I believe many of you might have heard, hearing and to be heard about this new wind of bliss crossing around Nigerian side, just like PayPal.
To gain in-depth into the opportunities this new crypto-currency brings, we cannot but must exhaustively plunge into world of its;
1. Wallet
2. Transactions
3. Forum
4. Mining and its
5. Exchangers.

To start with, you can go their site at www.virtacoin.com to download the wallet to save your coins. If you are a virtapay user, follow the instruction on the site to import your balances from virtapay to virtacoin using your provided private key.
To go for transactions, I have talked on forums like www.bitcointalk.org, I have personally contacted some exchangers one of them is www.c-cex.com and I asked to add and tell virtacoin community to vote for the virtacoin to get listed for exchange. To expedite action on its exchange you can do so from here https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I am creating a blog from my bitcoin website, www.bitcoinminingspot.com, where we can discuss everything about the past, present and future of virtacoin.
Please keep up and update this tread as I would be given you the next step of actions about Transactions, Forums, Mining, Exchangers, the price for the virtacoin in bitcoin, litecoin, dollars and others.
To be continued......
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks for this vital information sir...
I want to ask, can i use NATIONAL ID SLIP for opening ma payoneer, and also, which ZIP Address should i use, that of NIGERIA or that of my location i.e local govt...pleeeeeeeeeeeease reply as soon as you get this message! Thanks
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2014
broboltz:

Don't a bitcoin account, register here http://ow.ly/rN2Sv
reply me please..i just posted on this thread
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by lordkay10(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2015
kenkwodoski:
Thanks for this vital information sir...
I want to ask, can i use NATIONAL ID SLIP for opening ma payoneer, and also, which ZIP Address should i use, that of NIGERIA or that of my location i.e local govt...pleeeeeeeeeeeease reply as soon as you get this message! Thanks
1. You can use National ID if it has an ID card Number
2. Use the ZIP of your location
Finally, just be sure the information on the card u're using is consistent with what you filled out on their website. I applied for mine using my temporary driver's license and it was approved
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
lordkay10:

1. You can use National ID if it has an ID card Number
2. Use the ZIP of your location
Finally, just be sure the information on the card u're using is consistent with what you filled out on their website. I applied for mine using my temporary driver's license and it was approved
thanks bro. Will give it a try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Manual On The Processing And Export Of Lead, Zinc And Copper Ores. / Sell your bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal, cashapp and RMB for instant cash. / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.