Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,668 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes (11748 Views)

Need A Us Master Card Here In Nigeria / 100 (us Master Card) For 100 Nigerians Only / Us Master Card Available For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 1:14am On Aug 05, 2013
coolsegun: Hi broboltz,

Pls whenever I try to load my card, this is what I got

'Private loads are not supported for this card'

Pls what is the way out?

I used GTbank NMC
How many times have you loaded your card within the last month?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Op
Please i would really want to know if one can receive his CLICK BANK money into this Card.

please this is urgent i need ur reply asap...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know with ur confirmation.
thanks in advance.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Ponybiz: 5:43am On Aug 11, 2013
ebankole: Op
Please i would really want to know if one can receive his CLICK BANK money into this Card.

please this is urgent i need ur reply asap...pleeeeeeeeeeeeease let me know with ur confirmation.
thanks in advance.
my bro, l have been here for a while now no response.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by bobojoshua(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2013
broboltz: Hi,
Have you checked out Payoneer? Get paid directly to your very own Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, available to over 200 countries worldwide!
No bank account required, and the card can be used to make purchases or withdraw cash worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. Their My Account tool allows you to fully manage your account online, and multilingual customer support team is available via telephone, e-mail and live chat.
Sign up now and receive a payment, Check it out here: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
Here comes again the better and perfect way to obtain your Master Card, with its USA Bank and Routing Number, free of charge. You get your card first before loading it by your own desired means of payment or loading. This card is useful for purchase at Clickbank, Amazon, eBay, Verify your Paypal, Load your and withdraw your forex tradings e.g LiteForex.com and lots of other sites that Nigerian Cards are Not accepted. This card is also useful for processing Visas, as Payoneer and its bank issue the US bank account. You can transfer money from your online earnings to this Payoneer Master Card and withdraw it here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world through ATM machine. Sign up here to get started at http:///14orYt2
NOTE: Please follow my instructions strictly for you to not be denied by the Payoneer.
1. No Nigeria, Africa or foreign account and cards required. All what you need is government issued ID Card.
2. When you are using National ID Card, make sure you use the address on your National ID Card.
3. If you are using Driving License, International Passport or any government issued ID card, make sure you supply the address on the card, that is your personal address on the ID card, to deliver it unto your hand.
4. There is a place in the number (I) of the form which says, if you desire to obtain your Master Card through Post office box. Fill in your name on the national ID card, Driving license, International Passport or any other type of ID card you are using, and please include the address on the ID card with it. If you do not have your own P.O.Box and you want to use that of Church, Ministry, Mosque or whatever. Fill the Post office Box section in this manner. For example, if the address and name on your ID card is Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, Egbeda and name of your church is P.O.Box 123, CAC Oke Iyanun Church Egbeda, Lagos. Just write Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, P.O.Box 1234, CAC Oke Iyanun, Egbeda. Lagos. Nigeria. Please do not include “church” as Payoneer does not accept Church, Ministry, Mosque to be included. They want it personal. Don’t worry your Master Card would be sent into CAC P.O.Box 1234, Oke Iyanun, Egbeda, Lagos.
5. If you have been denied an application for not knowing the instructions above, follow the link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg do not worry, open another email and use the same name and same ID card. Do not change it, but as exactly as appears on the ID Card. The card is accepted by Paypal ! it can be used for all your both online and offline activities.
Get $25 when you sign up @Payoneer through this link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg. Available to over 200 countries worldwide!
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg
If the above link is not opening, you can use this link instead... http:///14orYt2 The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
This is one of the congratulatory messages I was given when one registered through the links

Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Hi Oluwatoyin Benjamen Onipede,

Good news!

Your referral has signed up with Payoneer. As soon as your referral qualifies and receives at least $100 to their account, both you and your referral will receive $25!

Thanks for sharing!
- The Payoneer Team
How TO LOAD YOUR PAYONEER CARD

You can load this card through your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Just go to the Payoneer main site, www.payoneer.com and click on My Account to log in.
After that, in another Browser Tab, enter www.payoneer.com again, and click on Load money to Card (this is found after "My Account" and "Activate your card" navigation at the top right side), it then takes you to windows to load your Payoneer card.
1. Select a card to load
you can choose to load your card by choosing email or your card itself: XXXXXXXXXXX1234 which are automatically appear. Please Choose one.
2. Amount to load
Manually enter the amount to load or use up and down scroll.
3. reason for load your card
Choose the reason for loading your payoneer card among the stated words.
4. Payment method
In selecting payment method which is by your visa or master card you want to use to load your payoneer card. And it can be your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Select "I will pay the fee". This means your card you want to use to load the payoneer card would be deducted with amount appear below the "I will pay the fee".
Click Continue to go where to enter your card information.
Enter your billing address (the address of your card), and information of your card you are using to load the payoneer card. Choose bill from my card and make sure you add the little amount the payoneer charges. For example, you want to load $50, it must be $53. The process is simple as when one uses his card to pay for things online.
Note: If you are using GTB NM you will supply its Master Secure Code at the end.
Do it now to get your Payoneer Master Card loaded with the amount of your choice!
Also, you can load your card through US Payment Services (ACH)e.g ClickBank.com, Amazon, eBay, SFI and host of others
I have loaded my card severally through these means. You can fund your PayPal account with Payoneer Card. Thank.

Best,
- Oluwatoyin Benjamen

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by bobojoshua(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2013
broboltz: Hi,
Have you checked out Payoneer? Get paid directly to your very own Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card, available to over 200 countries worldwide!
No bank account required, and the card can be used to make purchases or withdraw cash worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted. Their My Account tool allows you to fully manage your account online, and multilingual customer support team is available via telephone, e-mail and live chat.
Sign up now and receive a payment, Check it out here: http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
Here comes again the better and perfect way to obtain your Master Card, with its USA Bank and Routing Number, free of charge. You get your card first before loading it by your own desired means of payment or loading. This card is useful for purchase at Clickbank, Amazon, eBay, Verify your Paypal, Load your and withdraw your forex tradings e.g LiteForex.com and lots of other sites that Nigerian Cards are Not accepted. This card is also useful for processing Visas, as Payoneer and its bank issue the US bank account. You can transfer money from your online earnings to this Payoneer Master Card and withdraw it here in Nigeria and anywhere in the world through ATM machine. Sign up here to get started at http:///14orYt2
NOTE: Please follow my instructions strictly for you to not be denied by the Payoneer.
1. No Nigeria, Africa or foreign account and cards required. All what you need is government issued ID Card.
2. When you are using National ID Card, make sure you use the address on your National ID Card.
3. If you are using Driving License, International Passport or any government issued ID card, make sure you supply the address on the card, that is your personal address on the ID card, to deliver it unto your hand.
4. There is a place in the number (I) of the form which says, if you desire to obtain your Master Card through Post office box. Fill in your name on the national ID card, Driving license, International Passport or any other type of ID card you are using, and please include the address on the ID card with it. If you do not have your own P.O.Box and you want to use that of Church, Ministry, Mosque or whatever. Fill the Post office Box section in this manner. For example, if the address and name on your ID card is Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, Egbeda and name of your church is P.O.Box 123, CAC Oke Iyanun Church Egbeda, Lagos. Just write Ajayi Ebenezer Ali, 2 Gowon Estate, P.O.Box 1234, CAC Oke Iyanun, Egbeda. Lagos. Nigeria. Please do not include “church” as Payoneer does not accept Church, Ministry, Mosque to be included. They want it personal. Don’t worry your Master Card would be sent into CAC P.O.Box 1234, Oke Iyanun, Egbeda, Lagos.
5. If you have been denied an application for not knowing the instructions above, follow the link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg do not worry, open another email and use the same name and same ID card. Do not change it, but as exactly as appears on the ID Card. The card is accepted by Paypal ! it can be used for all your both online and offline activities.
Get $25 when you sign up @Payoneer through this link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/2BKSRg. Available to over 200 countries worldwide!
If the above link is not opening, you can use this link instead... http:///14orYt2 The Bank will pay you $25 as you register through this. What a DOUBLE opportunity!
This is one of the congratulatory messages I was given when one registered through the links

Payoneer Refer a Friend Program

Hi Oluwatoyin Benjamen Onipede,

Good news!

Your referral has signed up with Payoneer. As soon as your referral qualifies and receives at least $100 to their account, both you and your referral will receive $25!

Thanks for sharing!
- The Payoneer Team
How TO LOAD YOUR PAYONEER CARD

You can load this card through your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Just go to the Payoneer main site, www.payoneer.com and click on My Account to log in.
After that, in another Browser Tab, enter www.payoneer.com again, and click on Load money to Card (this is found after "My Account" and "Activate your card" navigation at the top right side), it then takes you to windows to load your Payoneer card.
1. Select a card to load
you can choose to load your card by choosing email or your card itself: XXXXXXXXXXX1234 which are automatically appear. Please Choose one.
2. Amount to load
Manually enter the amount to load or use up and down scroll.
3. reason for load your card
Choose the reason for loading your payoneer card among the stated words.
4. Payment method
In selecting payment method which is by your visa or master card you want to use to load your payoneer card. And it can be your Nigeria dollar visa and dollar master cards. Yon can even load the card through your GTBank naira master card and any naira visa or master that work for online payment.
Select "I will pay the fee". This means your card you want to use to load the payoneer card would be deducted with amount appear below the "I will pay the fee".
Click Continue to go where to enter your card information.
Enter your billing address (the address of your card), and information of your card you are using to load the payoneer card. Choose bill from my card and make sure you add the little amount the payoneer charges. For example, you want to load $50, it must be $53. The process is simple as when one uses his card to pay for things online.
Note: If you are using GTB NM you will supply its Master Secure Code at the end.
Do it now to get your Payoneer Master Card loaded with the amount of your choice!
Also, you can load your card through US Payment Services (ACH)e.g ClickBank.com, Amazon, eBay, SFI and host of others
I have loaded my card severally through these means. You can fund your PayPal account with Payoneer Card. Thank.

Best,
- Oluwatoyin Benjamen

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by bobojoshua(m): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2013
dybaba: I am not sure if they will accept voters card. But if u have National ID, Drivers license, International Passport, even if it is not carrying ur present address u can still use it. Do this while filling the card application form...Enter ur Full name, email, Enter the address on the ID in the Address fill( that will be the Billing Address), then below u will see a small radio square with this "Click here and fill in this section ONLY if your shipping address is different from above or you want your card shipped to a PO Box" click it a new address fills will come out, then enter ur present address or the address u want the card to be ship to...then proceed to the next step...that exactly what i did and my application was approved. But if u do not have any of those IDs u can give it a try with the voters card... GOOD LUCK.

Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
broboltz, they send me my bank detils with one kind account number to my mail. whats that thing?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Tonjeola1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
Johniky19: broboltz, they send me my bank detils with one kind account number to my mail. whats that thing?
What do u choose when applying for the card?
PERSONAL or BUSINESS?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
PERSONAL or BUSINESS?
[quote author=Tonjeola1]
PERSONAL or BUSINESS?[/quote personal
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
I apply personal.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Tonjeola1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2013
Johniky19: I apply personal.
I have applied twice now, no way, they refused
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Ponybiz: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I have applied twice now, no way, they refused
same issue am facing rite now.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Tonjeola1(m): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Ponybiz: same issue am facing rite now.
I just joined their forum, i will lay the complain there, someone told me he solve his own thru there. i will get back to u or u try that too.
#peace#
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
I am very sorry for the delay in response.
You can receive you earnings from clickbank into your Payoneer card.
Among the menu, click Settings. Now choose edit on your - "Payment Information"
At the place, set your Payment Threshold, and then Payment Method. Under this Payment Method, select Direct Deposit i,e to be paid directly into your Payoneer Card account your are going to be supplied.
At Payment Frequency choose Weekly or Bi-Weekly as the intervals you like clickbank to be sending your earnings into your Payoneer Card account.
Now at the "Direct Deposit" you have chosen at the top, select United State of America as your Bank Country.
Bank Name: First Century Bank.
Account Number: put your Payoneer account number
Routing Code: put your Payoneer account routing code also.
Account Type: select checking i.e current account.
Your earnings from clickbank would be automatically be depositing into your Payoneer Master Card account and you wouls just be using our ATM here in Nigeria to collect the cash.
Enjoy your business life!

BroBoltz
www.purenaturalheal.com
Ponybiz: my bro, l have been here for a while now no response.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
That were beautiful things you have got! That were your Payoneer Bank account and the its Routing Number or Code.
You would supply these when you choose to have earnings to be paid into your Payoneer Master Card from ClickBank, Amazon, eBay, and lots of others.
Thank.
Johniky19: broboltz, they send me my bank detils with one kind account number to my mail. whats that thing?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ponybiz: my bro, l have been here for a while now no response.
I am very sorry for the delay in response.
You can receive you earnings from clickbank into your Payoneer card.
Among the menu, click Settings. Now choose edit on your - "Payment Information"
At the place, set your Payment Threshold, and then Payment Method. Under this Payment Method, select Direct Deposit i,e to be paid directly into your Payoneer Card account your are going to be supplied.
At Payment Frequency choose Weekly or Bi-Weekly as the intervals you like clickbank to be sending your earnings into your Payoneer Card account.
Now at the "Direct Deposit" you have chosen at the top, select United State of America as your Bank Country.
Bank Name: First Century Bank.
Account Number: put your Payoneer account number
Routing Code: put your Payoneer account routing code also.
Account Type: select checking i.e current account.
Your earnings from clickbank would be automatically be depositing into your Payoneer Master Card account and you wouls just be using our ATM here in Nigeria to collect the cash.
Enjoy your business life!

BroBoltz
www.purenaturalheal.com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
While registering for the card, Please get this company bless your life with the cash your cannot think of having in your life.
They credit your account immediately with $100 for signing up. And you earn unlimited with them.
Please use this link to get to the company

http://www.virtapay.com/r/broboltz

Thank
Enjoy your online business life!
BroBoltz
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=bobojoshua][/quote]
While registering for the card, Please get this company bless your life with the cash your cannot think of having in your life.
They credit your account immediately with $100 for signing up. And you earn unlimited with them.

Thank
BroBoltz
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebankole: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
@BROBOLTZ
i just registered few days ago but was informed i will get my Card by september.

Now i have got myself imto trouble by providing the wrong link in my US payment service.

Can this be corrected?
or shud i write them and inform them of my misstake.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2013
ebankole: @BROBOLTZ
i just registered few days ago but was informed i will get my Card by september.

Now i have got myself imto trouble by providing the wrong link in my US payment service.

Can this be corrected?
or shud i write them and inform them of my misstake.
Just cool you mind. It can be corrected. Just go to that US Payment (it may be clickbank, eBay, PayPal, amazon etc) and log in and edit your account and correct whatever the mistake you might have made. Thank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Tonjeola1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
broboltz:
Just cool you mind. It can be corrected. Just go to that US Payment (it may be clickbank, eBay, PayPal, amazon etc) and log in and edit your account and correct whatever the mistake you might have made. Thank.
ve been applying for the c ard but no way, what do u think is wrong?
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Ponybiz: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
broboltz:

Thank
BroBoltz
bro,this virta card is the same as the payoneer card or what another different card.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Ponybiz: 1:59am On Aug 18, 2013
broboltz: While registering for the card, Please get this company bless your life with the cash your cannot think of having in your life.

Thank
BroBoltz
bro,l don,t understand the site, i was given $100,tru your link when l sign up,and l saw ur name.pls come and enligthen me about the site.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
broboltz: That were beautiful things you have got! That were your Payoneer Bank account and the its Routing Number or Code.
You would supply these when you choose to have earnings to be paid into your Payoneer Master Card from ClickBank, Amazon, eBay, and lots of others.
Thank.
please how can i open a clickbank.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by fejiron: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria http://earn100kmonthly..com
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by broboltz: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Click on buy link and choose established products from right hand to get many and numerous business opportunities to earn at least $100 pay day.
Ponybiz: bro,l don,t understand the site, i was given $100,tru your link when l sign up,and l saw ur name.pls come and enligthen me about the site.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by Johniky19(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
is there any good website we can make money and pay us with the mastercard.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ojuola1(f): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Now that you've got a Payoneer Mastercard, contact me for a training.
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebizz: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2013
help me i help you..payonner account urgently needed..if any has payonner dat is not using or willing to give out for sometime let me know..for great deal
Re: US Master Card And Bank Account That Accepts Nigerian For All Purposes by ebizz: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
ebizz: help me i help you..payonner account urgently needed..if any has payonner dat is not using or willing to give out for sometime let me know..for great deal
email me bmagiz@yahoo.comm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Manual On The Processing And Export Of Lead, Zinc And Copper Ores. / Sell your bitcoin, giftcards, PayPal, cashapp and RMB for instant cash. / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.