Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking (60424 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Flashyoil1(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
I saw this MARRIAGE_LIST of Umuosukwu kindred Umunehi Obiangwu, Ngor-Okpala Local government area of IMO state, Nigeria Online and I am here to ask" How can a father suffer his daughter becos of greed?

https://thickmatch.com/see-viral-marriage_list-got-people-talking-media/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Flashyoil1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2019

2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by IceColdVeins(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheap

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by thesicilian: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
They are not ready to give out their daughter in marriage

200 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmm

Why is a part of me suspecting that the list was made by a failed blogger grin grin

Because those guys can do and undo all for traffic

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Amuocha: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by chiommy123(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you really love your bride you look beyond the list

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by queenxey1(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Supermarket

4 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Burgcudi(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2019
Virgins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is the list you get when you are getting married to a lady from a home of limited means.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Michelle55: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
That's not an issue na... I'll simply carry belle for hubby, Infact na dem go dey beg hubby to bring the one wey im get sef.. My people can't try this shiits with me else na dem go suffer am.. So if dude give them all his life savings, Wetin im go use take care of me biko? To make matters worse, I no dey hear word(if dem do anyhow, I show dem anyhow cheesy )at the end of the day, shame na dem get am.wetin consign Agbero with overload

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
This list is outrageous. Haba! So this is why some insist on the lady getting pregnant first so they can beat down the list

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Michelle55: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Ehen. You don't mean it! Are you willing to love and look beyond hunger if your hubby spends all he has during your marriage?

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
chiommy123:
you're seriously high smh

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Olorunnim: 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
They wan open supermarket.

18 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Everything there is not up to a million naira, not typical of Mbaise marriage. It's not a bad list if you ask me besides some things kn the list are negotiable or overlooked if the lady's dad is there.

11 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by ednut1(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This list is outrageous. Haba! So this is why some insist on the lady getting pregnant first so they can beat down the list
u sabi the thing
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by seniorgozman(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Are you sure you are not from there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wetin afonja no go see for Nairaland!
They just cast all their burden as exchange for bridal price.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by OTayobami(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olorun o! I thought there used to be a payoff like N200k or the list?
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by PrinceKevin01: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's Imo State for you

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by eben1marketer: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
grin
Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by namiji2598: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Looks like a handout ❌❌❌❌❌

2 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by Jac007(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
They should have written 1 super market, 1 beer palour, 1 boutique and 1 microfinance bank. Even a peasant would marry comfortably in the north.

26 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by CheapDataGuy: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
That's why they have so many overripe ladies full there na cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by CosmicPhoenix: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
[s]
chiommy123:
[/s]

28 Likes

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by maxiuc(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
cheesy

What do you expect from people that share boundary with Mbaise people

Dem nearly finished my brother, the first day my brother went to his in-laws house he went there with his Sienna car next he went again with his Lexus car then finally he exposed himself he went again with his Venza case closed Naso his in-laws and kinsmen go amend list ooooo because they have seen the boy is loaded my papa no gree see arguments my dads list was different from the one they brought out why we ask why wasn't the list corresponding with the one they gave us earlier why this new one that was how they started saying that the gave the outdated list that we should work with the present one they just brought no be small quarrel my brother was saying that my dad should forget about the stuff that it is nothing no be money e go cost Naso my dad give am better slap and sent him out after several arguments we finally used the old list they gave us initially it got to the extent that we were prepared to go that they should take their daughter and eat we are no longer interested in the marriage na so their daughter run come outside threatening her parents that if anything should happen to her marriage today that they will definitely see her dark side like play like play the girl pack her bags ooooo her senior brothers supported her serious quarrel between the children and parents, Hehehehehe we the in-laws that came to marry was laughing loud because they are exposing themselves how the uttered the list, las las after the quarrel everything went successful

The kinsmen are responsible for all this list adjustments

Some Mbaise people sha

If you want to marry please come to mbaitolu is cheaper there

Next time if you are going for this marriage stuff Carry people who are rooted in traditional affairs

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngor-Okpala Imo State Marriage List That Got People Talking by NORSYK(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
I havent seen where a marriage was called off because of marriage list.
Besides the things on the list are not compulsory, for instance the wrote 100 tubers of yam, if you decides to buy 10 out of the 100 nobody will reject it

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.