Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? (1816 Views)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend / Do You Have An Ex - Best Friend Or Friend??? Why Did You Write Him/her Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Iyandasdiary(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Dear readers: Can I get married to my Ex’s best friend?

Earlier in 2007 I met a guy while I was in the University of Lagos as a ‘jambite’. We dated for four years and then broke up due to ‘irreconcilable differences’.

Last year I travelled to England for my masters and I met another guy. A very handsome, caring, humble, listening, ‘rich’ … guy.

We’ve been dating for a couple of months now, and recently he proposed. Still playing the waiting game, I said I was going to think about it, but of course my answer was an emphatic yes!

Now the problem, I just found out that My fiance’s best friend is my ex, and i’m already having a second thought …

Should I decline his proposal or go ahead and marry him?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Adurangba(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2013
MArry your ex first, divorce him later and then marry his friend.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Mynd44: 6:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Yes you can
Re: Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Fadheelah(f): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
Op, I see nothing wrong in dating Ɣ☺ΰя ex's best friend.

But what u should do first is tell Ɣ☺ΰя guy about it, if he is understanding enough u won't av problem with him.

Som1 ll always be 1's ex, but in ur case it's just so unfortunate dat he is Ɣ☺ΰя guy's friend
Re: Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Popowaa: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2013
If ur friend has no problem then it's okay but if u re ready to lose ur friendship then no problem too.
Re: Can I Get Married To My Ex’s Best Friend? by Thompson777: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2013
Certainly, yes! You've move on, and he has. Your soon husband should now have a best friend in you and reduce his ties with the other guy for peace to reign in the forthcoming home.

(1) (Reply)

Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady / ‘I Dumped Dirty Diego For Trying To Bed My Own Sister.’ / Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.