Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] (32903 Views)

Highly Fortified Packaged Garri. / Packaged Garri With Photos / Drinking/sippin Garri. Is It Gud Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by harlos: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
I've bought it before here in lag ,not costly and very ok wink

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by 9jahubcom(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lilnikee: Na who go buy this rubbish?

take am easy...
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by blackbeau1(f): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
If it was made in ghana,it goes to proof that it is not 'our garri'.it is only sold in our country. Big difference. The garri is meant for all this people who want to 'ajebotize' garri
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Akiika: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
What a breakthrough achievement!
Market women stuck to that 'kongo' measure for centuries.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by moscobabs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
Chikeziehosan: oloriburuku like u..upload urs let us see that ur malformed face
awon Baba nla baba e loloriburuku.Idiot,omo ti o le'ko
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by sugardaddy1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Na today? U neva see packaged kilishi?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by AZeD1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Old news

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by horlabiyi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why u no come snap am make we see d pic.

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Jibsonified(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
SINCE WHEN??!!... Like 4 years ago, When a nearby supermarket displayed it.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Abbey2sam(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
shorxynla: Everything na packaging ooo
I tell you my brother
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by FAMedia: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Whaooo! dey don hijack my friend's business proposal ooooooooo! Kai. nor be only one person dey think for this country
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by mediachirps(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
everyone ventures into business what matters is your packaging,if not that why should Mr biggs and Kilimanjaro sale plate of rice that is not up to one cup for 800 and above? that's packaging if you most know.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by edwardwin: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
nchewi: cheesy Lmao!!! Wtf!!!!
garri has packaging and u are laffing ur ass out please grow up
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by igbeke: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
aminho: Hi All I walked into a supermarket today in abuja and I was shocked to See a full packed and packaged Garri.Yes our own garri with Nafdac number and All the registration needed and what surprised me more was that its made in Ghana...
Details
Name:Yammi Instant Gari Mix
Contains:Garri ,Sugar, Milk & Peanuts
the only thing required of you is just a glass of water
NB:Am not advertising for the company am just surprised as a nigerian to see our Garri in a pack thanks
I was watch Oodua Tv on Startimes recently. It was an islamic program where i saw something like this. its made in nigeria.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Artlove(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abi na Garri biscuit?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Artlove(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
.com:

take am easy...
No mind dat yeye anger. He tink say na garri war 2.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by lirusehn(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Plz wot is it meant 4?
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by rodeo0070(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abeg make una no introduce "Genetically Modified Garri o! (GMG). I prefer the old open basin one o...lol

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by lirusehn(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=22pt]See IBON, "If u av ever DRANK Ijebu garri"... GOSH[/size] cry
moahf*ckn b*tch. Correct him rather dan showcasing ur suffd brain. Ovasabi *itk*

1 Like

Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Sammiejo: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Packaged garri has been in the market for a while, usually as ijebu garri, Ghana garri and yellow garri , made and packaged both in Nigeria and Ghana. In my experience with all of them yellow garri and Ijebu garri by Nigerian producers are the best.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by DrKlever(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=22pt]Ok i will Mr. Daft. The correct thing to have said is "If u av ever DRUNK (And not DRANK)Ijebu garri" Drink (Present Tense), Drank (Past Tense), & Drunk (Past Participle). U shud be thanking me now, I jes upgraded yo' arse Daft.[/size]
. Bro stop insulting him, you aint in anyway better. And point of correction, u don't drink or soak garri but the correct thing is “Eat soaked garri” better learn to remove the log in your own eyes b4 noticing d spec in anothers. Besides this is not an enlish lesson but a thread were u can even communicate in yoruba, ibo or hausa or even pidgin if that's where you are fluent in, or better ask your self how speaking big oyibo has upgraded you from soaking ijebu garri.
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by sambos994(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Kingmojo:

Garri is a ghanaian invention

Chei, see dis boy! grin grin grin
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
DrKlever: . Bro stop insulting him, you aint in anyway better. And point of correction, u don't drink or soak garri but the correct thing is “Eat soaked garri” better learn to remove the log in your own eyes b4 noticing d spec in anothers. Besides this is not an enlish lesson but a thread were u can even communicate in yoruba, ibo or hausa or even pidgin if that's where you are fluent in, or better ask your self how speaking big oyibo has upgraded you from soaking ijebu garri.

[size=22pt]Ol' Boi, c fight o. did i say i was Mr. right here? i stood to correct d dude Man... Shooo, water ur steaming head already na, we dey fight?[/size]
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bash Me: [size=22pt]Der's nufin bad about it, i fink it's great. CIVILIZATION SETTING IN[/size]

full of sand
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
mediachirps: everyone ventures into business what matters is your packaging,if not that why should Mr biggs and Kilimanjaro sale plate of rice that is not up to one cup for 800 and above? that's packaging if you most know.

kill english dey go
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
opibycar:

full of sand

[size=22pt]except the garri is not well sieved, it is quite edible. trust me. try it with suya.[/size]
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Malawian(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
dont trust these ghanians.. angry angry angry
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by BashMe1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
opibycar:

kill english dey go

[size=22pt]Guy, U dey madt o 102%, no be u dey tackle person nau ontop grammatical blunder, AMUSU?[/size]
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by kayjegs: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
It is a good product. This has been around for some time with some products even better. But there is something about it, if you package your own well tomorrow, it will also sell. I talked about packaging foods in some of my threads. You can check more about packaging food business in my threads. Just keep checking till you get it. These products are sort after abroad but didnt really see something like this when I was in Germany. I am opening your eyes to the business aspect of this.

www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

OR

www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

Have a nice day...
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ideylaff: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
ignis: Nice development, but why made in Ghana?
Why not Nigeria?

It is Made in Ghana cos the factory/packaging is / done in Ghana. LOL

For all you know it could be a factory owned by a Nigerian but could maximise profit as the TCO in Ghana is not that high compared to running
The business in Nigeria.

It's just like your Apple inc. product bn assembled in China.

Hope you've gotten the drift now

A lot of 9jaz have their base of business in Ghana
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
ideylaff:

It is Made in Ghana cos the factory/packaging is / done in Ghana. LOL

For all you know it could be a factory owned by a Nigerian but could maximise profit as the TCO in Ghana is not that high compared to running
The business in Nigeria.

It's just like your Apple inc. product bn assembled in China.

Hope you've gotten the drift now

A lot of 9jaz have their base of business in Ghana

You are close, but it is made in Ghana cos electricity in Ghana is better than in Nigeria (So i have heard) and cost of producing there is cheaper . . . So better ROI for the packaging coy
Re: Packaged Garri Is Now Available In The Market[photo] by ideylaff: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You are close, but it is made in Ghana cos electricity in Ghana is better than in Nigeria (So i have heard) and cost of producing there is cheaper . . . So better ROI for the packaging coy

Not just electricity bro, a lot more business running costs, less bribe, proper institutions that support initiatives without any form of partiality or preference

Business is run like a business. Simple

Yes ROI Return of Investment is directly linked to TCO - Total Cost of Ownership, if ya TCO is low , you can manage to get a good ROI

I like talking with people on here who have a good thinking hat on them, we'll done bro

No argument, no fight but just civility in lingo, post and discuss as well.

God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On Where To Get Essential Oils In Nigeria / Oyinbo Woman Drinks Hot Garri For The First Time (Video) / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.