Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). (11923 Views)

Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / Accra - 2nd Most Livable City In Africa / Lagos Ranked 4th Worst Livable City In The World 2011: D'you Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Nwokenna: 10:19am On Aug 22, 2013
UBKtech: Please mates, I am looking for a short-term Roomshare accommodation in Melbourne/Sydney/Perth for males, 2 or 3 people max. I will be landing Saturday 24th of August.

If you have one available, please drop me a line so we can discuss. Thanks in anticipation

My broda all the best I guess your Porting time to Oz is around the corner. Will like you to keep me posted as you land as am going to be coming right behind you.

†нªηк's
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by TMoni1(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2013
Its a good achievement Melbourne for being the Most livable city in the world for 3 years in a roll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by moniqueketes: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2013
T.Moni:
For most of us nairaland has become the best medium of keeping in touch with whats happening back home. So my people living in melbourne lets rob minds and discuss on mutual interests which is NIGERIA and probably Melbourne.

Just feel free and tell the house the suburb you live/work/school.

Feel free to discuss anything.

Hello Tmoni, can I ask a few very relevant questions pls
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Americanvisa: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by TMoni1(m): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2015
I guess I should change this thread to Adelaide...Me I don port to SA smiley

If youre in Adelaide...Holla!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Abiyolar: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
@tMONI...WHY YOU port na....you leave your fresh job?
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Ruchie: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2016
New on here! Acquired my PR recently and moving to Melbourne on July 14th. Anyone willing to share houses? Any Nigerian food market dey melbourne just like in London? A new place, a new life so please, all help is needed getting to know Nigerians living in that beautiful city and hitting the ground running!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by JoRev(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Ruchie:
New on here! Acquired my PR recently and moving to Melbourne on July 14th. Anyone willing to share houses? Any Nigerian food market dey melbourne just like in London? A new place, a new life so please, all help is needed getting to know Nigerians living in that beautiful city and hitting the ground running!!!

Try Nula African Groceries in Braybrook. Its Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by badenugba: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2016
nelsono:
Am a potential Graduate Student in University of Melbourne, come July 2013. Where can one find a cheap accommodation in Melbourne, where a student (like i will soon be) live and commute to school.

Also which airline has the cheapest fare to Melbourne?

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks
Hello bro. I am coming to Melbourne in March.... Will need some guide from u
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by badenugba: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2016
Ruchie:
Hello bro, a newbie coming to Melbourne in March, I need to get connected to you so that u can give me some hint for settling down....
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Bambizzle4k4556: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
badenugba:

Hello bro. I am coming to Melbourne in March.... Will need some guide from u
u dn come?
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Otitimosee: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Pls I am a graduate of Chemical Engineering with HND Certificate, PGDE in waiting, I also have some years of working experience in warehouse management. I want to relocate to Australia by next year to work over there.pls can anyone help me with the easiest type of Visas to come with.
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Ayodelu: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2018
Hello, i just got my visa and its a visiting visa, pls can still get a job in melbourne?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by TolaDigital(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
When you are visiting Nigeria next, go to Ibis Hotel Airport road Ikeja for a stellar service and beautiful ambience in Lagos. Your check-ins and check-outs are seamless and wonderful facilities to make your stay pleasurable.
Re: Nigerians Living In Melbourne (most Livable City In The World). by Smile4mee01: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hello Nigerians In Melbourne.

I should be in Melbourne for my MSC. In Feb 2020. Anyone here who could offer me accomodation for a few days please.

It will be appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Tourist Visa Renewal Procedure / Truck Crashes Into A Shop In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Air Peace To Begin Flights To Johannesburg, Sharjah In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.