Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife (13407 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2013
Isn't this exactly what Onlytruthlies and some die-hard extremist Ibos on NL have been advocating?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Efikman(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2013
fkaz:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/8356-kano-bombings-fg-should-equip-igbo-with-weapons-for-self-defence-ezeife
Ezeife cannot be serious. Carry arms against Bombers? Wetin gun fit do bomb? My advise to my ibo brothers is for them to relocate from the north. Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by omoodeogere(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

yes we need more. We can't depend on our ancestors like some fearful, helpless tribe is trying to do. More so with their drunk ancestor that fell of a tree.
u must be mad

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Please let concentrate and fight this common enemies ,Niger,Malian,Chadeans are in PH,Enugu,Lagos,Bayelsa,Kogi,Kano,Kaduna etec hidding .Let help and fish them out.I discuss wt one of them in PH .They are educated and well equipped most of our Northern Muslim and well educated and equiped as wat i see .Sultans an Emir should device a means to know who is a stranger among them.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Efikman(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2013
berem: Since the government cannot assure ndi igbo of their safety, then we have no option that to protect ourselves with or without the government giving us guns.

btw, i need a gun badly!
I have stockpiles of guns for you baby. AK47s, RPGs, Uzzi submachine guns, Colt, Berretta, Tomy gun, Browning revolver, Gatling e.t.c. You can pay me in cash or kind wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Iykeponti(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders:

and with all the stockpile of your ammo.they still strike you loud mouths like chickens.ain't sabon garri your stronghold where they strike your buses.I prefer my ancestors keeping me safe than with all the world war 2 stockpiles of ammo still targeted like fowls.loudmouthing runs in the dna of the inhabitant down the river niger.cowards then why all the shouts about y'all been exterminated for charity.
Take it easy guy! We r peaceful pple.... besides don't give up to poverty , ur comment show say u don suffer well-well...

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2013
fitzmayowa:

I go get interest for the soup ooo...BTW na so you dey quick vex grin
why should i vex? ayam not vexing at all. cool
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2013
D situation is quite pathetic as the government seems incapable of curbing the menace, innocent Nigerians are killed evryday for baseless reasons but equipping the igbos with ammunitions is out of it. Dat is wat this animals want, another civil war, we cannot afford that.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by dougivilla(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders: I thought they said they have enough ammo to defend themselves in Kano.what is this call for ammo again.
When you see an elder making indirect statements like this, you know something is up. These people have already been armed, Ezeife is only indirectly notifying the F.G. It is called politics. Not everything is as it seems!! The hunter, in his own land will soon become the hunded! Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2013
Efikman: I have stockpiles of guns for you baby. AK47s, RPGs, Uzzi submachine guns, Colt, Berretta, Tomy gun, Browning revolver, Gatling e.t.c. You can pay me in cash or kind wink wink wink wink wink wink
which one shoots best? I no wan hear story.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by airmark(m): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2013
If FG gives the ibos ammunitions, they will still sell to the northerners. FG please don't give them.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Jlow2: 11:39am On Mar 28, 2013
Its always yoruba VS Ibo on nairaland!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by anonimi: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2013
Who is stopping the Igbos led by Ezeife from procuring guns and ammunition by any means necessary if that is their priority and solution to the BH menace
Who is?
[size=13pt]Mr. Ezeife should get serious, avoid being unnecessarily emotional and STOP playing to the gallery by asking the FGN to give igbos arms. Maybe he knows that the FGN gave arms to BH and can share such info with his listeners.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by bright007(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2013
How can you defend against bomb?...Is it with vigilante,cutlass or is there anything like bomb-proof?...and again,the last time I listened,GEJ said boko haram were faceless...so how do u defend against ghosts?How can you defend against bomb?...Is it with vigilante,cutlass or is there anything like bomb-proof?...and again,the last time I listened,GEJ said boko haram were faceless...so how do u defend against ghosts?undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Emperor007: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2013
Efikman: Ezeife cannot be serious. Carry arms against Bombers? Wetin gun fit do bomb? My advise to my ibo brothers is for them to relocate from the north. Simple!!!

^^^

Relocate from north, in one Nigeria?

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2013
Red-Light:
lol so u want govt to arm them with rocket launcher grin

Wether Ndi Igbos have tanks and jet planes, it still won't protect them from a suicidal man.

1. The Igbos are pro-life, their enemies care nothing for their lives or any other persons life.

2. This is not like the civil war days when all Abokis were fair game. Boko Haram has no uniforms, facial marks or any such distinguishing features, so guns won't solve nothing. Who do you shoot when you don't know who the enemy is!?

3. Only intel can bring down Boko Haram. Infilterate and break down down from the inside. Gun trotting Igbo men will not deter Boko haram.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by vanstanzy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
fkaz:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/8356-kano-bombings-fg-should-equip-igbo-with-weapons-for-self-defence-ezeife

After the fairy tale Newspaper publishers wrote about MASSOB wanting Rev. King to be released, which happened to be

FALSE, i stopped believing in Nigerian journalism. undecided undecided undecided How do we know this story isn't in

the same cadre of LIES spread by these journalists
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
njokusboy: D situation is quite pathetic as the government seems incapable of curbing the menace, innocent Nigerians are killed evryday for baseless reasons but equipping the igbos with ammunitions is out of it. Dat is wat this animals want, another civil war, we cannot afford that.
So whats the better option?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Chynx(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
Akshow: *buried in a shallow grave where vultures digged your bodies out and fed on your decomposin body* grin
"Digged"?...Dies again! grin
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by vanstanzy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wether Ndi Igbos have tanks and jet planes, it still won't protect them from a suicidal man.

1. The Igbos are pro-life, their enemies care nothing for their lives or any other persons life.

2. This is not like the civil war days when all Abokis were fair game. Boko Haram has no uniforms, facial marks or any such distinguishing features, so guns won't solve nothing. Who do you shoot when you don't know who the enemy is!?

3. Only intel can bring down Boko Haram. Infilterate and break down down from the inside. Gun trotting Igbo men will not deter Boko haram.

Gbam! I still think this story is FALSE, though.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by WaleLeemson: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
abeg shut up. u won start anoda bifra war abi. make ur people return back home and leave those animal to they kill themself
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by dayokanu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Give weapons to them ke. Why can't they go get it themselves who gave weapons to MEND? These cowards are not serious yet

Even if they give them weapons the greedy fucktards would still end up selling it. I no know if dem gum dem nyansh to Kano. The only explanation is that they are masochists they love pain

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by searay(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Instead of using the arm to defend themselves,they will start kidnapping hausa people. tongue
...including Boko Haram members. I think this will drastically reduce the number of BH members for JTF to crush. God bless me.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by tomakint: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2013
Iykeponti: Take it easy guy! We r peaceful pple.... besides don't give up to poverty , ur comment show say u don suffer well-well...
That boy don do boy-boy for one Igbo man for Anambra before he stole from his master afterwards he was kicked out! Yes you are right, he don suffer and still suffering undecided
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by achi4u(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
As good as Dr Ezeife's postulation might be I still and beg my DEAR people to make plans in returning to a safer East in a short distance.

One Igbo life is worth 30 aboki's lives.

Though we are all human being!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Gamji007: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
dridowu: Comedy section pls
Seconded!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2013
Iykeponti: Take it easy guy! We r peaceful pple.... besides don't give up to poverty , ur comment show say u don suffer well-well...
...That egg-headed dude is an apology...his situation is a hopeless one..i've already given up on him a long time ago but i still pity his miserable life..
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Gamji007: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
achi4u: As good as Dr Ezeife's postulation might be I still and beg my DEAR people to make plans in returning to a safer East in a short distance.

One Igbo life is worth 30 aboki's lives.

Though we are all human being!
Which safer east?

How many times will one tell you that Igbos outside the east CANNOT survive in the East. They prefer to risk being bombed than return to a place of their 'nightmares'.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by gerald09(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
So this old men are bent on recreating another civil war in our own time. Its sad what really happened @ d bus station but dis is not the usual M.O boko haram has been operating. Since 2009 that d sec showed face they have always threatened 4 things, No western education, Nigeria should be an Islamic country, GEJ resigning and Non Muslim. Why do this old igbo men keep making the killing about igbo people, this is only to open old wounds. Every single Nigerian that don't believe in BH practise have suffered from their deeds hausa, igbo, yoruba, tiv, and others. Igbo old men shuld stop promoting more blood shed u don't use evil to cancel out evil, u jt make it worst n Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ eventually loss future of the children. This stu*pid man says BH boomed the bus station n nw says they shuld give igbo's weapons what happens to the rest of the Nigerian dat are not igbos but hav suffered losses, it jt shows that our elderly statesmen have no good intentions left for Nigerians. This battle is not a Northern igbo things like in 1961-1967 its about Nigeria n terrorism, it about Nigeria and poverty, its about unemployment, its about corruption, its about change and all and all its about politics.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by muktarmtt(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Dis guy tink wittt hiis anus so u expect gov 2 buy guns 2 attck boko boys so wat abt g weapons u r using ryt now in enugu killing ur own broders in commual clashess
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by megad1: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
Raypawer:

ur on point dude
U both re fools....must u comment?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by achi4u(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
muktar mtt: Dis guy tink wittt hiis anus so u expect gov 2 buy guns 2 attck boko boys so wat abt g weapons u r using ryt now in enugu killing ur own broders in commual clashess
senseless rapping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / Emmanuel Uduaghan At APC Caucus Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.