Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife (13409 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by moodswing(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2013
Anyone know where I can get shooing lessons. War is becoming imminent. I am not afraid, just would like to kill at least 20 before I"m killed.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by basilo101: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders:

and with all the stockpile of your ammo.they still strike you loud mouths like chickens.ain't sabon garri your stronghold where they strike your buses.I prefer my ancestors keeping me safe than with all the world war 2 stockpiles of ammo still targeted like fowls.loudmouthing runs in the dna of the inhabitant down the river niger.cowards then why all the shouts about y'all been exterminated for charity.
ppl with ammo ready 2 fight r brave men, it is those who hide bomb in dia pants on a suicide mission that are cowards. And rememba we r talking abt kano, nt enugu or onitsha bt u r dia depending on ur ancestors 2 defend u in ur own soil

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hardbody: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2013
careytommy: is this senility or what?
continue waiting for govt instead of taking proactive measures

Was this read or paraphrased for you? Did you not see the last part of the write-up? or you were in such a hurry to claim first position
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by eggheaders(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2013
basilo101:
ppl with ammo ready 2 fight r brave men, it is those who hide bomb in dia pants on a suicide mission that are cowards. And rememba we r talking abt kano, nt enugu or onitsha bt u r dia depending on ur ancestors 2 defend u in ur own soil

then you are either dumb or dead when the opc guys tell them to bring on the war.we gonna take them down spiritually and physically. why not use all your ammo to protect your kidnappers den where y'all avoid like a scourge. the bigger cowards are the loud mouths that boast about stockpiling arms and still go about whining that they are the target of the hostility. y'all should spare us your annoying sissy drama.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2013
Since the government cannot assure ndi igbo of their safety, then we have no option that to protect ourselves with or without the government giving us guns.

btw, i need a gun badly!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2013
Igbo should defend yourself anywhere you are now
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hotwax: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders:

and with all the stockpile of your ammo.they still strike you loud mouths like chickens.ain't sabon garri your stronghold where they strike your buses.I prefer my ancestors keeping me safe than with all the world war 2 stockpiles of ammo still targeted like fowls.loudmouthing runs in the dna of the inhabitant down the river niger.cowards then why all the shouts about y'all been exterminated for charity.

[size=18pt]GBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM[/size]
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by harlos: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2013
What i use to think about this boko people is that their aim is to cause WAR! And if this man's wish is granted then their aim has been accomplished. Igbos are not going to kill boko only, its going to turn into tribal war...

All i'm seeing is WAR! WAR!! WAR!!!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ALLWILBWELL: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2013
I BEG OF YOU NAIRALANDERS,LET US ALWAYS MAKE OUR COMMENTS WITHOUT TRIBAL VITUPERATION. WE NEED HELP IN THIS COUNTRY. ALL THESE ONLINE TRIBAL "WARS" WILL NOT HELP US. LET US JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO PUT THINGS RIGHT SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A COUNTRY WE SHALL ALL BE PROUD OF. THE MUCH NEEDED REVOLUTION THAT WILL SET THIS COUNTRY ON THE RIGHT TRACK IS THAT OF THE MIND. THERE HAS TO BE A REVOLUTION IN OUR MINDSET SO THAT WE CAN APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT ALL TRIBES IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SUFFERING IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. WITHOUT THIS REVOLUTION OF THE MIND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHT FOR POSITIVE CHANGE. RATHER, WE SHALL REMAIN DIVIDED ON TRIBAL/ETHNIC LINES. UNITED, WE STAND. DIVIDED, WE FALL. THANKS TO YOU ALL.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ikweremilitant: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2013
ebamma: If person house no dey conducive for you to live the only option na to return to your house, abi na until when aboki don kill them people finish before them go wisen up?
ya I support u in dis statement dis my problem wit d ibos dia too much liver they turn stupidity atimes.lrt dem come bk to dia places nd if abokis try shit dey don't need ancestors to fight for dem dy take d fight to dem frm d east
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by networkrecharg: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2013
please help igbos with the guns. They arent expensive
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 28, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Instead of using the arm to defend themselves,they will start kidnapping hausa people. tongue
kidnapping is more courageous than invoking the ancestors, any time any day. Its like u swallowed gun powder
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by fitzmayowa: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju: The gods have just informed me now that Ezeife is a person... angry

Ndi Igbos armed with 50cal GPMGs will still be powerless against a suicidal Aboki armed with 1 block of C4.. Only a dumbass brings a gun to a bomb fight.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2013
Naija, a country that once existed in West Africa. Just watch out as 2015 approaches

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by fitzmayowa: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2013
berem:

btw, i need a gun badly!

Wetin you wan carry gun do ooo

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2013
ARABS have an age long plan to eliminate christiandom.Failed to tamper with US,Israel,UK etc .They see Nigeria as green and a heart to puncture to provoke this western world .See my people this people are not Nigerians they are voluntere forces that came to live among our Nigeria Northern Muslims.Nigerian dont like blood shed,it is not in our blood.As they saw Alquaeder being destroyed by US and co they need to revert back to a green environment which is plan "B" if they fail.Most of the Arabian continent leaders and sponsors were destroyed ie Osama bin Laden,Gadaffi (some of his family members reside in some Northern part of Niger,Nigeria and Mali with enough money to continue there killing and Agenda.Itis a pity to our poor Northerner a place i served,so quiet,calm and sweet has suddenly turned GRAVE island .IGBOS defend ur self stand up as Knights of the western world and eliminate them.Nigeria is the heart of Africa and the heart of the world.Investment of the western world dwells here in Nigeria.AS urself why destroy telephone and Mobile mast.Think my pple next will be to attack corrupt any link with satelite,so they cant be traced.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2013
hotwax:

[size=18pt]GBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM[/size]
ARE U SURE U UNDERSTOOD D POINT B4 WRITING BEYOND SPECIFIED LINES.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hotwax: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2013
Idi Amin: ARE U SURE U UNDERSTOOD D POINT B4 WRITING BEYOND SPECIFIED LINES.
Its so cool mibros
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Wsdm: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2013
nagoma:

That is the intention. Chadians and other suspected terrorists were accommodated in a house owned by Bayelsa State government in Lagos. Apparently they are the Bayelsa government guests.
And no body is seeing this. Jonathan is bombing us to stay in power. He has already militarize the North in preparation for the next election and must do same to another region were he has lost his goodwill.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2013
fitzmayowa:

Wetin you wan carry gun do ooo
I wan use am cook food. I hear say gun powder soup dey sweet well well. angry
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by clockpause(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2013
war comin up soon undecidedwar comin up soon
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ikweremilitant: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders:

my frend shut up dat tin u called your mouth.did u know hw many yorubas dat has being killed in d north,do u. Know hw many dat died in maiduguri alone not to tok of d kano blast.oky hw many copers opf western origin dat have being klled in d north,but u choose to exonerate urselfs to justify ur cowerdice nd stupidity.have dia bring any tyme yorubas engaged d hausas in d north nd defeat dem.but ask ur father wat happend in kano in 1996 hw ibos de"t with dem,but u yorubas hausas kick ur asses even in ur land nd u pepl re busy shitng ur pants for just for suspect arrested cowards.if hausa get liner make dem come face to face come attack sabon gari let's see d out come,even ur yaraba folks re being protectd by d ibos in kano.u will cm here nd stat spawning jargons,fool.if ure not nijerian enuf to understand my typing pls call ur illiterate father to interpret my spelings for u a naughty prof of gogle spying english
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hotwax: 10:54am On Mar 28, 2013
clockpause: war comin up soon undecidedwar comin up soon

War? where ? Nigeria? Nigerians are always afraid. Thats why our leaders cheat us. THey know we cant do anything.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by eggheaders(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2013
ikwere militant: my frend shut up dat tin u called your mouth.did u know hw many yorubas dat has being killed in d north,do u. Know hw many dat died in maiduguri alone not to tok of d kano blast.oky hw many copers opf western origin dat have being klled in d north,but u choose to exonerate urselfs to justify ur cowerdice nd stupidity.have dia bring any tyme yorubas engaged d hausas in d north nd defeat dem.but ask ur father wat happend in kano in 1996 hw ibos de"t with dem,but u yorubas hausas kick ur asses even in ur land nd u pepl re busy shitng ur pants for just for suspect arrested cowards.if hausa get liner make dem come face to face come attack sabon gari let's see d out come,even ur yaraba folks re being protectd by d ibos in kano.u will cm here nd stat spawning jargons,fool.if ure not nijerian enuf to understand my typing pls call ur illiterate father to interpret my spelings for u a naughty prof of gogle spying english

I don't understand gibberish interprete this nonsense in English.stop disgracing yourself on a public forum with this your incoherent jargons.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by fitzmayowa: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2013
berem: I wan use am cook food. I hear say gun powder soup dey sweet well well. angry

I go get interest for the soup ooo...BTW na so you dey quick vex grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hotwax: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2013
ikwere militant: my frend shut up dat tin u called your mouth.did u know hw many yorubas dat has being killed in d north,do u. Know hw many dat died in maiduguri alone not to tok of d kano blast.oky hw many copers opf western origin dat have being klled in d north,but u choose to exonerate urselfs to justify ur cowerdice nd stupidity.have dia bring any tyme yorubas engaged d hausas in d north nd defeat dem.but ask ur father wat happend in kano in 1996 hw ibos de"t with dem,but u yorubas hausas kick ur asses even in ur land nd u pepl re busy shitng ur pants for just for suspect arrested cowards.if hausa get liner make dem come face to face come attack sabon gari let's see d out come,even ur yaraba folks re being protectd by d ibos in kano.u will cm here nd stat spawning jargons,fool.if ure not nijerian enuf to understand my typing pls call ur illiterate father to interpret my spelings for u a naughty prof of gogle spying english

I was in Lagos when OPC and meat sellers dealt with Hausas in mile 2.
We saw how igbos where trooping out, leaving lagos in luxurious buses (ezenwanta e.t.c LOL).

Whats with igbo and luxurious buses? If anything happens, they will quick to rush away inside thos luxurious buses. No wonder boko-haram targeted it. LOL
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by RedLight1: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju: The gods have just informed me now that Ezeife is a person... angry

Ndi Igbos armed with 50cal GPMGs will still be powerless against a suicidal Aboki armed with 1 block of C4.. Only a dumbass brings a gun to a bomb fight.
lol so u want govt to arm them with rocket launcher grin
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2013
See this Ezeife mentality.... Weapon for ......ehnnn....this guy wan put Nigeria for tloubu ooo.....!!
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by MrGlobe(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2013
It's high time you people started pitying that eggheader alias airheader. lmao. I mean, that guy has become nairaland punching bag and I sympathize with him grin Please lets help the guy out so he doesn't commit suicide out of lack of self worth cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Want Oga Jona Back Trending -$1 Tumbles To ₦400 Pix / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches / LP Writes December 2023 As Dates For Ekiti And Ondo Campaign Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.