Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife (13410 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia.. / Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by alkasimsani: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
Y people of south alwayz turn something? It is only igbo victim in d bomb blast. Y dis 4mer governor talking like dis. U hv 2 tink like a father. Alwayz say tin dat wil bring peace to d nation. I don'nt even except someting like dis frm u. Pls b justies
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Emaprince: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
@egghead
u think u guys are not affected by this?
i've witnessed this when i was serving in plateau where two yoruba coppers were killed.i think yorubas are the ones vulnerable over there cos they barely defend themselves.hausas kill almost every tribe including yoruba muslims..they normally run to areas dominated by igbos in order to get protected.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Zonacom(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju: The gods have just informed me now that Ezeife is a person... angry

Ndi Igbos armed with 50cal GPMGs will still be powerless against a suicidal Aboki armed with 1 block of C4.. Only a dumbass brings a gun to a bomb fight.
Ezeife a fuckard? U r shameless 2 v typed this shit. Ifele mee gi. Anu mpama
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by hakanai(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okay how about every Law abiding Nigerian get a gun and protect himself because as things are you don't know where the danger will come from. We all need guns for protection. Don't worry it shall be for self defence and anyone carrying it will be made to account for his own!!! I dey laugh in Igbo. Just maybe when people begin run mad enter schools and cinema gun down people then we shall all come back and tackle proliferation of small arms differently.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by odafe: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
u don't have to wait for the government oo. the government will never take such action.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by abbeyty(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Airforce1:

*Dies* grin grin

RIP
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by megad1: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2013
Zona.com:

Don't mind d idiot...his father is a fuckard.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2013
This is not a solution.

Ndi Igbo will be fighting for survival while Boko Boys are fighting for their 19 virgins.
Boko Boys have all the leverages...they want to die while Igbo fighters don't want to die.

So, if you kill Boko Boys you are doing them a favour

Just f...king leave the North.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by nduchucks: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Mallam Ezeife is a foolish grey bearded buffoon. Why didn't he arm his wife's bodyguards well, back in 2010 when she was kidnapped? mumu

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ecosanders: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why r ppl making it sound like d victims of dis blast r only Igbo? Am nt against ppl protecting themself o, bt dey shld attack d attacker not som innocent ppl.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by cigaricon(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
Kai nairaland oh, una go rant rant as if e go change anything but at the end of the day nothing go happen grin
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by yaksh: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
nosense, after all d weapons dey hv & thr usin 2 kill thr brodas because of money & naw u wan govrmnt 2 add 4 dem. Nosense
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by vanstanzy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2013
InvertedHammer: This is not a solution.

Ndi Igbo will be fighting for survival while Boko Boys are fighting for their 19 virgins.
Boko Boys have all the leverages...they want to die while Igbo fighters don't want to die.

So, if you kill Boko Boys you are doing them a favour

Just f...king leave the North.

19 Virgins? shocked shocked What's wrong with ya'll? Y do u keep reducing this Islamic Jihadists quota

of 77 Virgins? Reduce it any further and they'll come for u. wink

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ecosanders: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
ikwere militant: my frend shut up dat tin u called your mouth.did u know hw many yorubas dat has being killed in d north,do u. Know hw many dat died in maiduguri alone not to tok of d kano blast.oky hw many copers opf western origin dat have being klled in d north,but u choose to exonerate urselfs to justify ur cowerdice nd stupidity.have dia bring any tyme yorubas engaged d hausas in d north nd defeat dem.but ask ur father wat happend in kano in 1996 hw ibos de"t with dem,but u yorubas hausas kick ur asses even in ur land nd u pepl re busy shitng ur pants for just for suspect arrested cowards.if hausa get liner make dem come face to face come attack sabon gari let's see d out come,even ur yaraba folks re being protectd by d ibos in kano.u will cm here nd stat spawning jargons,fool.if ure not nijerian enuf to understand my typing pls call ur illiterate father to interpret my spelings for u a naughty prof of gogle spying english
Y r u ppl so stupid in generalising issues, is it d Hausa's in s/gari dat attack or BH?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Okijajuju1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
Zona.com:

Nwokem gba fuo.. angry

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by ecosanders: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2013
hotwax:

I was in Lagos when OPC and meat sellers dealt with Hausas in mile 2.
We saw how igbos where trooping out, leaving lagos in luxurious buses (ezenwanta e.t.c LOL).

Whats with igbo and luxurious buses? If anything happens, they will quick to rush away inside thos luxurious buses. No wonder boko-haram targeted it. LOL
stop lying, OPC didnt deal wit d Hausa in Mile 12, i remember they hold there own, n didnt flee mile 12, abi dey desert d place?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Yujin(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
Ezeife has a point there. We all know the FG WILL NOT do that. In Igbo it is called 'Ka ana chu aja ka ikpe n'ama ndi nmuo'. We have said and already done the needful. Here is an altruisic saying: 'if you want to win you must be prepared to lose'. This we guarantee you will end boko haram. Though it sounds wierd and defeatist, it will spark up a response that will see to the demise of bh. It is the Gideon Orkar recipe for a new Nigeria. Give the core northern states an ultimatum to call their people to other because bh have only succeeded because they are being shielded by the locals and sponsored by the elites after which if they fail, they will be excised out of Nigeria. Let the core north know that their is something big to lose with bh. Let them be on the hot seat and not the FG being on the side filled with conditions.
Now this is what the brain behind bh want to achieve.
1. Islamise nigeria by ALL means(purely religous).
2. To intimidate both indigenous northern christians and southern christians living in the north(politico-religious).
3. To make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ thereby making him appear weak and helpless before the people of nigeria hoping that it would make the populace discredit him(purely political).
4. To kill many christians and chase away southern christians residing in the north which will make it difficult for GEJ to get the precise requirement as he got in 2011(political for the elites) and the business ideas and positions identified and developed by southerners residing in the core north would be seized by the bh sympathetic brothers(economic for hungry bh supporters).
5. To intimidate and pressure the other people of nigeria into accedding to policies that would help the muslim north have a better grip on nigeria(economic).
The core north have never been threatened before that is why they act so brazenly because to them they have almost nothing to lose(the other regions South and Middlebelt cannot come to a consensus and threaten them.
Scrutinize this opinion with a clear mind and you see the magic.
FACT.
BH is led by a nigerian, sponsored by nigerians and operated by mostly nigerians with few foreigners called aliens. Lol, these same aliens become nigerians once it comes to elections. Its so sad that the people of nigeria are very gullible to believe that bh are mostly aliens(foreigners).
Finally, if the Igbos must leave the north enmasse, then it means Nigeria is no longer safe for their living. Therefore, they can petition the UN and as well push for their own nation. The core north MUST know that we understand them very well and crippling the empire is not a big deal. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gamji007:
Which safer east?

How many times will one tell you that Igbos outside the east CANNOT survive in the East. They prefer to risk being bombed than return to a place of their 'nightmares'.
What do u mean Igbos cannot survive in the SE. Are u nuts??
Are u trying to say that SE population is not dense enough or that the dense population is made up of non-igbos?
The fact that igbos are adventurous and establish their communities worldwide, how does that connote they cant survive in SE?
Is there any venture in west Africa to say d least that is not obtainable there?
How come dey come back to the region when they want to relax esp during festivities?
D fact dat ur ppl cant make it beyond ur region shouldnt put funny ideas into your head.
My own opinion is that igbos should forget those life-time investments/ enterprises which they think they cant part with, and go back till this heat dies down a bit. FYI, east is very safe.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by 7lives: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wsdm: To carry gun against bomb attack?! The solution to all these mess is simple. If you feel unsecured in a certain environment, relocate to a safer one. Even the animal does this.

O boy i taya o, na buy force to live with mallah?. Pesin dey frustrate you for hin house you no gree commot, you no get home?.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by 7lives: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2013
eggheaders:

and with all the stockpile of your ammo.they still strike you loud mouths like chickens.ain't sabon garri your stronghold where they strike your buses.I prefer my ancestors keeping me safe than with all the world war 2 stockpiles of ammo still targeted like fowls.loudmouthing runs in the dna of the inhabitant down the river niger.cowards then why all the shouts about y'all been exterminated for charity.

Now i have a better understanding of the proverb, ogbo ju agbara lo.
Ask the American soldiers that went to Vietnam, wisdom is an asset.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by joeyfire(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2013
Afam4eva: For the government to accede to this request will be an acceptance that they've failed in their duty to secure the lives and property of the average Nigerian. What Ezeife is advocating for is already been done by a lot of Igbos in the North and it did not start with bokoharam. It started because of the inter-tribal and inter-religious killings in the North which was pre-boko. These weapons that some Igbos in the North wirld cannot do anything to stop a bomb unfortunately. The government must rise up to it's duties to protect it's citizens.

Mark my words when I say that hausa mobs will never be able to kill igbos in the north like they used to without bloody reprisals and heavy losses. Now they use bombs so its very difficult to defend or take the fight to the enemy
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by gsalvatore: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2013
Okija_juju: The gods have just informed me now that Ezeife is a person... angry

Ndi Igbos armed with 50cal GPMGs will still be powerless against a suicidal Aboki armed with 1 block of C4.. Only a dumbass brings a gun to a bomb fight.
not when u are with an Infra red beam on a scope from a distance.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by gsalvatore: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
berem: Since the government cannot assure ndi igbo of their safety, then we have no option that to protect ourselves with or without the government giving us guns.

btw, i need a gun badly!
How Badly? How far are u willing to go?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by gsalvatore: 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
Zona.com:

guy take am easy, Ezeife may be a person to u but he still got a point...read the message with wisdom and not with knowledge, if u get wat I mean.
Atleast make he(EZEife) talk sometin like that openly. Na wa oooo. Other fomer and present politicians no be money dem dey after?

With enuff guns,dedication and cordination , the street can b heated up for even the abokis with out bomb to bump talk more of the bombers.
Its Time they holla back.
Na one Nigeria.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by meerah25(f): 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
outrage: This is rubbish talk, what kind of self defence weapon do you need for people that use bombs?

Sensless talk, just come out in open and say arm them so that they can fight back, no come they use english they try decieve us.
Abi Oooo what chance do one have with a sucide bomber?
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by gsalvatore: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
Efikman: Ezeife cannot be serious. Carry arms against Bombers? Wetin gun fit do bomb? My advise to my ibo brothers is for them to relocate from the north. Simple!!!
Is Bomb not an arm? So now to have nothing is now better than having guns? That advise is Bullshit, they tied one Nigeria around our neck, So they have to arm themselves and defend their properties and lives. Play them in their Box to a standstill.

Since kaduna christains started fighting back,haven't u seen as that side come chill. they now know that they are not the only ones capable of violence.

It can happen in kano. Jst unite and defend your lives and property. Europeans did it n early days in America(cowboys n Indians). But if dem like dey shud keep whinning and arranging burials when you already know the next option.
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by udehraphael: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
Pls nairalander,,this is not a laughing matter,,our brother are been killed like chickens in d north and ex governor only gave an optional....instead of we to rub minds together,,some people are laughing,,,plzzzz if u are among those laughing ,,plzzz go and ask God for forgiveness cuz we don,t know who is next,,u might be or ur loved ones,,innocent souls die for no reason and here some bloody bastards are laughing,,,plss don,t ever wish or imagine to taste what it means for ur loved one to get bomb to death for no reason,,plzzzz igbo or yoruba oooh,,we must think ooh,,,cuz it is not only d igbos ooh,,d yorubas might be next,, we can remember what happened during election,,,where innocent corps were killed like rams,,plzzz don,t laugh @ d ex governors comment but rather pray for d souls of those innocent people,,cuz we never know who is next,plzzzzz pray hard
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by sheymoni(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why would government give u weapon when they knw u'll end up selling it to BH,Robbers & militant . Afterall igbo men likes money more than anything
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by DuduNegro: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2013
give weapons to igbo for what.......??

igbos dont yet have weapons, what are they waiing on
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by kettykin: 1:13am On Mar 29, 2013
ndu_chucks: Mallam Ezeife is a foolish grey bearded buffoon. Why didn't he arm his wife's bodyguards well, back in 2010 when she was kidnapped? mumu

it is needless and unprofitable calling somebody a Mumu without proferring a wiser solution to what the person has already proferred
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by eggheaders(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2013
Iykeponti: Take it easy guy! We r peaceful pple.... besides don't give up to poverty , ur comment show say u don suffer well-well...

teling you to go get a life.is a task harder than a camel passing through the eye of a needle
Re: Kano Bombings: Give Weapons To Igbos For Self-defence - Ezeife by eggheaders(m): 4:21am On Mar 29, 2013
tomakint:
That boy don do boy-boy for one Igbo man for Anambra before he stole from his master afterwards he was kicked out! Yes you are right, he don suffer and still suffering undecided

insanity is a dominant gene in your lineage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures : Random Pictures Of The Nigerian Air-force / Police Seals PDP National Headquarters In Abuja / Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.