Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572053 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
Busy nao,coming back to catch the fun.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
've been out of the game for a while, but back and better now. I can see some of the falcons are now becoming eagles in the game.
@gcfr,@mintyx,@shawnmayor and co . keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by don22: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
gcfr.com:

lcdtv32inch.com make sense. CPC is $1.47
They re all keyword rich, xcept d 1st one.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You are on godaddy's mobile platform. Go to the site again. That is on a new page. After you are in the site, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a place written FULL SITE. Click it and you will be on godaddy's main site.

Hint: On the main site, scroll down again and by the right, you will see MY ACCOUNT written. Click there and log in from there.

Hola back if there is any problem.
thank u bro,am very gratefull.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
don22:

Thanks.

b4 I forget, if you want to sell, I repeat.."Want to sell" I will buy the lcd domain for $10.00.000 grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nedum1979: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
gcfr.com:
gcfr.com ..the rest names re scrap. Worth -N0.00
pls help me valuate this ones smokeforex.com , keypoolbet.com . Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nedum1979: pls help me valuate this ones smokeforex.com , keypoolbet.com . Thanks
their re better 2words betting domains.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Smokeforex was regd march? Wow you be boss o, & you're forming newbie abi? Same goes to @mymadam we kno you're a guru.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
gcfr.com:
b4 I forget, if you want to sell, I repeat.."Want to sell" I will buy the lcd domain for $10.00.000 grin

If u want to sell, i repeat.. ''If you want to sell'' I wil buy your RazorBet for $1.99 grin

PayPal accepted

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

If u want to sell, i repeat.. ''If you want to sell'' I wil buy your RazorBet for $1.99 grin

PayPal accepted
lol bros I don't buy/sell cheap domains grin.
But anyways incase you wantu sell, your wixra.com,kixra.com,2uvi.com or trucksireland.com. I will accept all free of charge..no needtu pay me for accepting them. cheesy
PS: No delivery fee.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:06am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
But anyways incase you wantu sell, your wixra.com,kixra.com,2uvi.com or trucksireland.com. I will accept all free of charge..no needtu pay me for accepting them. cheesy

Ok offer accepted, but you have to pay through my agent, Nigeria Police Force. Just tell dem u want to pay for some stolen domains grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:

No be me get wixra sef, wixra.com was imported from 9ja to Dublin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Ok offer accepted, but you have to pay through my agent, Nigeria Police Force. Just tell dem u want to pay for some stolen domains grin
LoL, those domains, re domains that re transferred "underground"..u wan involve police? Dem go arrest you for regn such _______ domains.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

No be me get wixra sef, wixra.com was imported from 9ja to Dublin grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:22am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=gcfr.com][/quote]

I swear to God wink
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 12:25am On Dec 09, 2013
I need names of domain forums something like namepros where one can flip domains...

Anyone with some?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: I need names of domain forums something like namepros where one can flip domains...

Anyone with some?

dnforum . com but I think it is paid. Webhostingtalk dotcom
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2013
@gcfr...
can you please appraise this domain name..
phoecards.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01: help me appraise this domain phoecards.com
get something better.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
get something better.
lol... 673k searches and CPC of $4.08 according to keyword spy. wanna park it anyway
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01:
lol... 673k searches and CPC of $4.08 according to keyword spy. wanna park it anyway
search is Zero, everytin is 0.
Which one is keyword spy? Either use Estibot.com or valuate.com, any other evaluator is SCAM.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

dnforum . com but I think it is paid. Webhostingtalk dotcom
no matter how crappy a domain is, if you can't sell it on Namepros of all places, then even heavenPros won't notice it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01:
why did you ask for appraisal if you knew all these?

Hope you get answer next,huh?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
no matter how crappy a domain is, if you can't sell it on Namepros of all places, then even heavenPros won't notice it. Imo.
*falls in to domain water*

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
*falls in to domain water*
IMO after listing on sedo,afternic,godaddy,BB,namerific,namepros,bido,above, Icbrands, domainLor,etc mehn what else again? That domain will need deliverance if you still "feel" it needs more marketing
PS: I didn't mention sending emails to your neighbors. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
search is Zero, everytin is 0.
Which one is keyword spy? Either use Estibot.com or valuate.com, any other evaluator is SCAM.
what do you call when someone knows but still ask questions and when you answer they make it seem like you know nothing?

Next time make una dey answer dem.

Back to my audience seat.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
what do you call when someone knows but still ask questions and when you answer they make it seem like you know nothing?

Next time make una dey answer dem.

Back to my audience seat.
I knew he is NO newbie, I just answer am for goodwill sake. grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
why did you ask for appraisal if you knew all these?

Hope you get answer next,huh?
am not selling it. just wanna capitalize on the misspelled phoe cards of the keywords phone cards. already parked it but traffic is so low, about 30 visits per day and just 6 clicks daily on the average.
You like coming hard in your responses. n

not good enough
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2013
I am a novice in this aspect. But that does not make some people God..

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.