Stats: 3,166,763 members, 7,865,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572095 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:

I knew he is NO newbie, I just answer am for goodwill sake. grin
o boy u sef knw say I dey na. I b olodo 4dis whole thing.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01:
am not selling it. just wanna capitalize on the misspelled phoe cards of the keywords phone cards. already parked it but traffic is so low, about 30 visits per day and just 6 clicks daily on the average.
You like coming hard in your responses. n

not good enough
if u knew all these u shudnt ve asked for appraisal na, & I dunno whether to believe you or estibot.com
CPC for phoecards is $0.00. If you're getting $4 then you don hammer be dat bro.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:12am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
if u knew all these u shudnt ve asked for appraisal na, & I dunno whether to believe you or estibot.com
CPC for phoecards is $0.00. If you're getting $4 then you don hammer be dat bro.
I have much trust in keyword spy than estibot. they also give u clues to misspelled words of a keyword.. I dont know if they offer same to free members though
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01: I am a novice in this aspect. But that does not make some people God..
nobody is God. I have had enough on this thread that's why you hardly see me around here commenting.

If you have a question next time please get others to answer you.

Make una no turn me to bad person, abeg.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Maybe i need a new thread on misspelled words on keywords lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01: I have much trust in keyword spy than estibot. they also give u clues to misspelled words of a keyword.. I dont know if they offer same to free members though
you're a premium member?
& you didn't talk bout d CPC.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
nobody is God. I have had enough on this thread that's why you hardly see me around here commenting.

If you have a question next time please get others to answer you.

Make una no turn me to bad person, abeg.
\Who cares?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
you're a premium member?
& you didn't talk bout d CPC.
Just gotta some free funds.. Dont even have a clue what was cpc when i paid down there.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01: Maybe i need a new thread on misspelled words on keywords lol
this thread iz all bout domaining. So feel free to ask your questions. & nobody is a "god".
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2013
seanet01:
Just gotta some free funds.. Dont even have a clue what was cpc when i paid down there.
you said CPC is $4.18 you dunno what dat means? Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2013
gcfr.com:
you said CPC is $4.18 you dunno what dat means? Lol
I just posted what i saw there oooo./ I be Olodo for this field o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2013
Seems my 89.9 don go down the drain o imo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Samchuky(m): 11:12am On Dec 09, 2013
Pls guys, how do i get e-mail addresses of companies? I want to notify them of my intention to sell my domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Some new collections:

smellscent.com

snidor.com (brandable)

Hit or Miss??

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
mintyx: Some new collections:

smellscent.com

snidor.com (brandable)

Hit or Miss??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
mintyx: Some new collections:

smellscent.com

snidor.com (brandable)

Hit or Miss??
I like snidor.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
MikelAppraisal.com coming soon grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
xsay: MikelAppraisal.com coming soon grin grin

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
xsay: MikelAppraisal.com coming soon grin grin
grin, its available anyways, reg it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
I no want.. How I go reg my master name.. I wan die ni tongue
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=seanet01]
am not selling it. just wanna capitalize on the misspelled phoe cards of the keywords phone cards. ..... I HEARD VOODOO PAYS VERY WELL PER CLICK. HOW MUCH DO YOU CURRENTLY EARN?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Landed in hospital now and will be there for few days cry,
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Landed in hospital now and will be there for few days cry,

Wetin happen embarassed
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
... Dat blessed moment when u are still waiting for the relpies of the domain name sales offer u sent since 9:15 tongue.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=xsay]

Wetin happen embarassed
[/quote

Yes, wetin happen nah? Quick recovery all the same. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
you have offended the gods of domain by selling domain to someone who wanted a truck tongue.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
you have offended the gods of domain by selling domain to someone who wanted a truck tongue.

lmao *falls inside domain river*

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
you didn't tell us if you're ill or you brought someone; wish you quick recovery! Amen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick