Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,667 members, 7,865,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (572060 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
pls gurus i need a letter format to offer domain names to end users. and is it better to send one by one or simply use bcc
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
grandstar: pls gurus i need a letter format to offer domain names to end users. and is it better to send one by one or simply use bcc
1 by 1 is the ideal otherwise your mail would be in spam folder.

Check flipname.net for templates.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:

http://flipname.net/5-email-templates-to-help-sell-your-domains/
Use the last template, if you wantu get replies.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Landed in hospital now and will be there for few days cry,
wetin u dey do there?hope u'r in gud state of health.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet01: 6:23am On Dec 10, 2013
is this another wasting spree?
americacallingcards.com?
experts, should i cancelled my subscription with keywordspy?
seems they are frauds? misled me to buying phoecards
paying 89.95
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mintyx(m): 10:03am On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:

http://flipname.net/5-email-templates-to-help-sell-your-domains/
Use the last template, if you wantu get replies.

...always great resources in this forum. I have never done direct contact marketing since i started out here

Sent out an email few minutes ago. Thanks for the useful info always...

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nedum1979: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2013
mintyx:

...always great resources in this forum. I have never done direct contact marketing since i started out here

Sent out an email few minutes ago. Thanks for the useful info always...
pls how did get the email address pls help me with idea. Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nedum1979: pls how did get the email address pls help me with idea. Thanks
http://www.who.is
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote][/quote]
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
RentalRobots.com--$1,395

City Robots dot Boom!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by grandstar(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
2s£xy:

Thanks soo much!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mobiss(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
@gcfr,after checking on who.is,i saw the same e-mail add for the registrant,technical and admin.,The mail adds are not personal but contact@privacyprotect.org. which means is an anti-spam mail service or wht do u thnk?

IMO I guess the mail adds will be getting to wrong hand,so what other solution is available
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
mobiss: @gcfr,after checking on who.is,i saw the same e-mail add for the registrant,technical and admin.,The mail adds are not personal but contact@privacyprotect.org. which means is an anti-spam mail service or wht do u thnk?

IMO I guess the mail adds will be getting to wrong hand,so what other solution is available
It simply means they don't wantu reciv any message, even if you wantu dash dem $100000000.
But you can still gotu d website n contact dem.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by don22: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:
b4 I forget, if you want to sell, I repeat.."Want to sell" I will buy the lcd domain for $10.00.000 grin

Appraisal Result from valuate.com and estibot

Domain Appraisal Freq. Searches Comp. CPC
1. FlashingGlasses.com $1,500 164,000 1,952 medium $3.86

2. LcdTv32Inch.com $1,500 4,800,000 585 low $1.47

3. BrownOfficeChairs.com $820 220,000 1,220 high $5.13

What do you think?

DOT COM, what about what we discussed? you dont come online again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
^^ no need posting all those stories, anybody can look it up.
Well, only Lcd seem to be a good"parkable" domain based on the CPC/ competition. IMO.
You're using adwords?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by xsay(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
gcfr.com:

http://www.who.is

Who.is made me loose my DN some months back.. Their data base do not update domain name info as fast as whois.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
xsay:

Who.is made me loose my DN some months back.. Their data base do not update domain name info as fast as whois.com
anyone you like, their re many sites.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by seanet02: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2013
@GCFR or 2sxy
lol.
You people die funny.
Who went to namepros to did that between you?
Anyway, am a newbie in this field i swear.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intellab(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
You can sell your domains in classified ad sites. Use this tool to get clients Craigslist Email Harvester
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Uruguay has just legalize marijuana, it is at th front page of bbc.com news. Any.....
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Chibenze: Uruguay has just legalize marijuana, it is at th front page of bbc.com news. Any.....
if you can speak spanish, try ur luck
PS: only registered pharmacies can sell it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks everyone, feeling better than before...

Heard one oyinbo with a 9ja guy discussing about the Uruguay legalized marijuana

Wetin i check Facebook for oo, na so i see Marijuana domains display like flies. People don dey rush go reg marijuana cos of Uruguay, nawa O! make i do some research if it really worth to reg or not... abi wetin una think?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Soon u go dey see: TalkMarijuana, HelicopterMarijuana, I_don_tireMarijuana.com, IdonDieMarijuana.com, e.t.c grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
"Looking to invest in at least 3 LLL.com domains
before 31st December.
Budget is between $5,000 and $15,000 depending
on quality.
Immediate payment possible via Escrow.com/PayPal
PM only. Posts here will not be considered."
Signed
Federer.
So this man thinks someone will sell his LLL.com for 15k? LOL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Tekkyboy(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
@Audience front seat
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
gcfr.com:
"Looking to invest in at least 3 LLL.com domains
before 31st December.
Budget is between $5,000 and $15,000 depending
on quality.
Immediate payment possible via Escrow.com/PayPal
PM only. Posts here will not be considered."
Signed
Federer.
So this man thinks someone will sell his LLL.com for 15k? LOL

No mind that yeye Federer grin

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2013
I now own a LLLL.com vptd.com.
Incase anybody gets a buyer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Iytech(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:

I can help you find a buyer. What will be my commission after a successful sale?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2013
Iytech:

I can help you find a buyer. What will be my commission after a successful sale?
Check your pm.
cool
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2013
gcfr.com:

PM me the price on yim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.