Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (568048 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Available one word .com domain Prostrated.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
fighal:
Available one word .com domain Prostrated.com
what can you use the name for?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
blym4real:
what can you use the name for?
I don't know. Just sharing what I found

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2015
https://www.namepros.com/threads/vunj-com.868060/#post-4927605
Vunj(.com) is on auction on namepros. BIN of $120.
Cc: Chibenze.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
SirChotas:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/vunj-com.868060/#post-4927605

Vunj(.com) is on auction on namepros. BIN of $120.

Cc: Chibenze.
Thanks Bro.
But will not buy at dat price, need quick flip.

Like i bought obyk .com for $70 sold it for 100 bucks.

If u see any llll.com below $70 pls let me know.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chieveboy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Less busy? learn from a new domainer and be inspired...read the transcript of the video here http://www.domainsherpa.com/ali-zandi-flips/

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
study
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please all those that uses Hisenjos for ur transactions does he ask for ur ID?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
fighal:
Please all those that uses Hisenjos for ur transactions does he ask for ur ID?

Sorry about that, I have just been scammed of $400 by some nairaland guy selling domains and refusing to release the codes.
Appears he was not even the owner of the domains at all. So we have to be extra careful about people now especially domain sellers.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I can give you my ID too if you want.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
hisenjos:

Sorry about that, I have just been scammed of $400 by some nairaland guy selling domains and refusing to release the codes.
Appears he was not even the owner of the domains at all. So we have to be extra careful about people now especially domain sellers.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I can give you my ID too if you want.

I am very sorry about that sir. Please can you give details of what happened? I have been told it's someone from here. I will post his namepros handle. And track him down. Please tell us how it all happened.

Chinedu MADUBUKO... i SWEAR if you no return that money, I will personally deal with you.

Can you all see why sometimes, I don't like releasing some information here? I am now an escrow user but I chose to keep that to myself cos some Nigerians are like viruses and bacteria. They spoil any good things, no matter how beautiful it look.

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry angry angry angry

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
2sex:
angry angry angry angry
Did hisenjos say he is the one?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Did hisenjos say he is the one?
He is the one bro...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
2sex:
He is the one bro...
Oh my!
Another thief!
Why do some nigerians just like giving us bad names?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Madubuko or what is that your name, if you dont come out, apologise and pay back that money, i'll just take it upon myself to trace, name, shame and deal with you.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
2sex:
He is the one bro...
You know his nl username?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't know it yet ooo. But I know he is here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let's wait for him...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/olicgad
I guess this is his handle?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
BJ4REEL:
https://www.nairaland.com/olicgad

I guess this is his handle?
yes... I am in touch with hisenjos now.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's the guy - Madubuko Ndukwe alias Madubuko Santos alias Madubuko David
Will post more about him.
No wonder people are waty of Nigerians - it people like this that give us a bad reputation

2sex:

I am very sorry about that sir. Please can you give details of what happened? I have been told it's someone from here. I will post his namepros handle. And track him down. Please tell us how it all happened.

Chinedu MADUBUKO... i SWEAR if you no return that money, I will personally deal with you.

Can you all see why sometimes, I don't like releasing some information here? I am now an escrow user but I chose to keep that to myself cos some Nigerians are like viruses and bacteria. They spoil any good things, no matter how beautiful it look.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Guys this is what happened...

The bastard decided to sell a domain name that does not belong to him. The buyer paid and he never transferred. How can you transfer what you never had?

Hisenjos didn't know and had transferred the money. Next day, buyer opened dispute to retrieve his money and hisenjos was left hanging.

Is this fair? To be frank, this man is old enough of to be some of us dad or uncle. I feel so bad right now for someone to play on another's intelligence. The culprit has not used that handle since MAY.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
He is a multifaceted criminal with varying name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
hisenjos:
That's the guy - Madubuko Ndukwe alias Madubuko Santos alias Madubuko David
Will post more about him.
No wonder people are waty of Nigerians - it people like this that give us a bad reputation

But why did you keep quiet abt it initially?

We really need to start raising our voice about dishonest people among us.

We need to start naming and shaming them, we have the facebook, twitter and blogs. By the time we circulate their stories attached with their pictures, their family members and friends will be aware of what scamming capability the fraudster has.

Am sure scammers like this always think they cant be traced, well on the contrary,sometimes its not just worth it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
2sex:
He is a multifaceted criminal with varying name.
That was what i just noticed upon my little search.

Damn! i just abhor dishonest people mehn!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
when 2sexy refused share certain information, it's because of shiits like this... angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Just happened on Monday -6th July.
Was communicating with him yesterday to find out what really happened
Today he has refused to pick my calls

BJ4REEL:

But why did you keep quiet abt it initially?

We really need to start raising our voice about dishonest people among us.

We need to start naming and shaming them, we have the facebook, twitter and blogs. By the time we circulate their stories attached with their pictures, their family members and friends will be aware of what scamming capability the fraudster has.

Am sure scammers like this always think they cant be traced, well on the contrary,sometimes its not just worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.