Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567681 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
2sex:
Guys this is what happened...

The bastard decided to sell a domain name that does not belong to him. The buyer paid and he never transferred. How can you transfer what you never had?

Hisenjos didn't know and had transferred the money. Next day, buyer opened dispute to retrieve his money and hisenjos was left hanging.

Is this fair? To be frank, this man is old enough of to be some of us dad or uncle. I feel so bad right now for someone to play on another's intelligence. The culprit has not used that handle since MAY.
If eventually the buyer founds out his thiefing seller was nigerian, who'll blame him next time if he doesnt wanna deal with a nigerian?

I'm also sure he has another handle on here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by mymadam(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
If his identity has been positively confirmed, it's a matter of flashing his bio (including photograph) across as many forums as possible... starting with Namepros, IMHO. He will definitely be fished out.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
hisenjos:
Just happened on Monday -6th July.
Was communicating with to find out what really happened
Today he has refused to pick my calls

Hmmm....He is going to pay you back surely.

And maybe you'll need to step up your game when it comes to domainers, to cover the loopholes.
Some little research on how the domaining business works will suffice.

Sorry sir for having to encounter such criminal.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the advice.
Have put in some measures to prevent this happening again.
I now process such transactions like escrow service.
I hold the funds till you release the domain and your buyer confirms.

BJ4REEL:

Hmmm....He is going to pay you back surely.

And maybe you'll need to step up your game when it comes to domainers, to cover the loopholes.
Some little research on how the domaining business works will suffice.

Sorry sir for having to encounter such criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
very bad practise.
i have been chating with hisenjos.

We all will join hand and take this guy down.

His family member will be ashame of thier son

his name will be spread world wide.

I guess his real name is MADUBUKO NDUKWE
after my little research.
Registrant Name: MADUBUKO NDUKWE
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 21 UZUAKOLI RD
Registrant City: ABA Registrant State/Province: ABIA STATE
Registrant Postal Code: 300001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.07052488074

We will also include his family members into this matter.

My Boss 2sexy and I plus anyone who care to join will also dig deep to get all the neccessary info needed.

This guy will regret why he is still alive.

No pity for a scammer nd his family members.

We can even register his name MADUBUKO-NDUKWE.com and build a small site with his picture, phone no, and address etc as a fraudster.

His generation will regret why MADUBUKO NDUKWE was born to planet earth.

This will be a warning to other who are fraudstar or who has that gem inside of them to think twice.

We all are brother and sister.

Pls lets all say NO to fraud and scammer in NIGERIA

www.nairaland.com/1361097/nigerians-not-scammers-fraudster

Proverb 20: 17 say
Food gained by fraud tastes sweet, but one ends
up with a mouth full of gravel.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
hisenjos:
Thanks for the advice.
Have put in some measures to prevent this happening again.
I now process such transactions like escrow service.
I hold the funds till you release the domain and your buyer confirms.

Ok, nice idea.

But you need to also understand that domaining scam is a two way thing, buyer could also lie of not recieving domain even after recieving same, though might be rare sha.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chibenze:
very bad practise.

Registrant Organization:

My Boss 2sexy and I plus anyone who care to join will also dig deep to get all the neccessary info needed.

We can even register his name MADUBUKO-NDUKWE.com and build a small site with his picture, phone no, and address etc as a fraudster.

This will be a warning to other who are fraudstar or who has that gem inside of them to think twice.

Food gained by fraud tastes sweet, but one ends
up with a mouth full of gravel.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
All we need is a little more digging; more info and pictures and we are a go!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
All this hungry bloggers wey dey find news will gladly blog it.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
BJ4REEL:

All we need is a little more digging; more info and pictures and we are a go!
Yeah. But will should be patient till 2morrow or next if he will send back the money b4 taking any action.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chibenze:

Yeah. But will should be patient till 2morrow or next if he will send back the money b4 taking any action.

ofcourse, but we need to also be 2 times ahead, i know how criminal minded people think.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just spoke to the dude on phone.... he is a confirmed criminal.

I asked a simple question... which is WHAT IS THE DOMAIN involved in the transaction. He said he can't give me the information. Can you imagine that?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
He also said he is reader and not a member of nairaland. The fool doesn;t even know he has sent me a message on namepros which I replied to.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
He said he doesn't know me even though I told him I was 2sexy. he said he doesn't know me. He joined namepros on MAY 17, 2015 yet he said he doesn't know me.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
he also said someone referred him to hisenjos.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ghettodreamz(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=Chibenze post=35642423]very bad practise.

Registrant Organization:

Food gained by fraud tastes clicknow
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 4:33am On Jul 09, 2015
2sex:
I just spoke to the dude on phone.... he is a confirmed criminal.

I asked a simple question... which is WHAT IS THE DOMAIN involved in the transaction. He said he can't give me the information. Can you imagine that?
the guy is a professional scammer, he almost put me and jdesign my PayPal exchanger into trouble, I lost access to my verified PayPal account due to this same type of deal from the same madubukwo David.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2015
All the domains he is selling is own by clicknowdomains.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
blym4real:

the guy is a professional scammer, he almost put me and jdesign my PayPal exchanger into trouble, I lost access to my verified PayPal account due to this same type of deal from the same madubukwo David.
when, where, and what handle did he use? The guy has more handle. Oligad is not his real handle here.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
He uses santos david chinedu imagine
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2015
2sex:
when, where, and what handle did he use? The guy has more handle. Oligad is not his real handle here.

+2348146714824

''i base in aba,abia state contact me via
08146714827''

''Choosing a nigerian webhost is a good way to go,
checkout http://sugaonline.com/vpshosting.html''

''Sugaonline seems to be the best host in nigeria i
ever found.''

''The word cheap is always not the best way to go
but i recommand www.sugaonline.com because i having being using them over a few months now
without any issues.''

All this above is from olicgad, the fraudstar

If you check the whois of sugaonline.com u will see his real name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
In a recent chat, he claim to be jerry Benson.

Trying to prevent us from using his current madubuko name.quack criminal

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Smh

Na wa o.
Maybe this is why legalwealth took extra precautions.
Hisenjos please learn from this.
Spread this info to other exchangers.
400dollars is no joke.

Scamming people of their earnings. Mssschew

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Treasure28: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Goodnuel:
Godaddy promo code.
KIWI
Got a domain for $1.17 with that.
HITCHED149. $1.67
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
GOD punish that guy.. My Auction winners on Namepros refused to contact me or reply my PM's. OH am really mad here.. DAVID will see hell
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Been very busy, anything on the criminal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
That is too bad, is that his picture? This is the kind of people that spoil the goodwill of good Nigerians.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks
Already implementing new rules

salsera:
Smh

Na wa o.
Maybe this is why legalwealth took extra precautions.
Hisenjos please learn from this.
Spread this info to other exchangers.
400dollars is no joke.

Scamming people of their earnings. Mssschew

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by macho44(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
hi peeps I'm new to this forum. I am very much interested in this domain name business, but I don't know where to start from.would anybody be so kind to put me through

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.