Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (569628 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by macho44(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
hi peeps I'm new to this forum. I am very much interested in this domain name business, but I don't know where to start from.would anybody be so kind to put me through..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 100ksalescom(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
@ Chibenze thanks for the your help.
I just realized after reading that getting a good name is not as easy as i thought.

Been searching for almost 5 hours and most valuable names are taken.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just sold ma first NNNNNN domain, reg on moday for $1.17 sold today (thursday) for $16.
Not a huge cash though buh ok for testing another category of Domain

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
fighal:
Just sold ma first NNNNNN domain, reg on moday for $1.17 sold today (thursday) for $16.

Wow. That was a fast flip.

Congrat Bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 10, 2015
fighal:
GOD punish that guy.. My Auction winners on Namepros refused to contact me or reply my PM's. OH am really mad here.. DAVID will see hell

Report them to a mod. Running away after winning an auction is a violation of the rules.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2015
fighal:
Bro $16 is big money oo
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 10, 2015
SirChotas:

Report them to a mod. Running away after winning an auction is a violation of the rules.
Thanks boss, will do that now
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Goodnuel:
Bro $16 is big money oo
lol..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2015
also sold 2 nnnnnn.com for $35 Bought both abt $20
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Chibenze:

Wow. That was a fast flip.
Congrat Bro
yea. Tanks bro

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2015
Chibenze:
also sold 2 nnnnnn.com for $35
Bought both abt $20
$35 for each?
Congrat bro.
If I can lay my hands on NNN or NNNN I will be very happy. NNNN are more expensive than LLLL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
@blym4real,
You should have raised alarm then.
can you give my more information on what happened?
We need to get this guy stopped to prevent others falling prey.
Please contact me

blym4real:

the guy is a professional scammer, he almost put me and jdesign my PayPal exchanger into trouble, I lost access to my verified PayPal account due to same type of deal from the same madubukwo David.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
fighal:
$35 for each?
Congrat bro.
If I can lay my hands on NNN or NNNN I will be very happy. NNNN are more expensive than LLLL
Lol. $35 both. Made abt $15 profit
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2015
hisenjos:
@blym4real, You should have raised alarm then. can you give my more information on what happened? We need to get this guy stopped to prevent others falling prey. Please contact me
add me on whatsapp sir. 08177541285 . The domains he claimed he owns were khfn.com and wjwm.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
I created a thread on namepros. Go there and announce it so people can be aware of him.

Apparently, he has been trying to avoid linking his real name to scam.

If you had raised an alarm, hisenjos wouldnt have fallen for this. That's why you dont keep quiet bro. You didnt lose anything aside your paypal account which can be rectified but someone lost money bro.

blym4real:

add me on whatsapp sir.
08177541285 .
The domains he claimed he owns were khfn.com and wjwm.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Exact same domains he was selling to a chinese buyer who paid him $400.
That guy needs to be taught a lesson

I have added you.

blym4real:

add me on whatsapp sir.
08177541285 .
The domains he claimed he owns were khfn.com and wjwm.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2015
2sex:
I created a thread on namepros. Go there and announce it so people can be aware of him.

If you had raised an alarm, hisenjos wouldnt have fallen for this. That's why you dont keep quiet bro. You didnt lose anything aside your paypal account which can be rectified but someone lost money bro.

Hmmm, did you even check what his location is on namepros?
I think the criminal needs to be dealt with.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2015
2sex:

All the domains he is selling is own by clicknowdomains.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
angry angry angry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2015
blym4real:

All the domains he is selling is own by clicknowdomains.com.
I think he is in lagos.
h
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by flosk: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Blym4real you need to apologize
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2015
j
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2015
h
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2015
shawnflo:
, please tell me who i cheated or scammed ?
bro sorry it was a mixed up. just spoke with your sister now, I render my apology.

you remember this auction suitful.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2015
2sex:
go to namepros and put it on that thread sad. U knew all this and kept quiet. I am not happy with you at all.
please edit your previous quote, it was a mixed up. shawnflo is different from the scammer.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by shawnflo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
blym4real:

bro sorry it was a mixed up. just spoke with your sister now, I render my apology.

you remember this auction suitful.com.

Apology accepted, Yes i remember you from Nampros. Please kindly remove my name from the thread, i dont want buyers or sellers to link my name to this thread, it is bad for business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.