Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,271 members, 7,853,329 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570716 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
Gud a.m all. Please I dunno why my new uba africard keeps showing this. Though I have just 425 remaining in it.

In dollar or naira?

If naira it will not work.

Just go and fund ur account
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by P3trCruzZ(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:

In dollar or naira?
If naira it will not work.
Just go and fund ur account

In Naira...Tnx Fam
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2015
fighal:
NNN=234 etc.. N stands for number, LLL=lie etc L stands for Letter
Thanks for the infomation
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:
Travel.
It can be park any where, wat is important is d domain name.
Currently park a parkingcrew
Have you u used bodis before?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Have you u used bodis before?
Yes. Bodis is a great parking site. I was ban because of one foolish domain i own cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
SolidMineral.com is available... this one fit take years to sell but a nice domain to own.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
LaundryHome.com is available.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:
Yes. Bodis is a great parking site. I was ban because of one foolish domain i own cry
Ok thanks, just thinking of leaving bodis to try parking crew.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Anybody using diamond visa card for shopping online here?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
P3trCruzZ:
Gud a.m all. Please I dunno why my new uba africard keeps showing this. Though I have just 425 remaining in it.

I think it has to do with the promo code you used. Change the promo code and see it work. Beware of Zilla and co
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Ok thanks, just thinking of leaving bodis to try parking crew.
Ok. Bodis is cool too Also voodoo, it just depend on the domain name/ traffic
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:
Ok. Bodis is cool too Also voodoo, it just depend on the domain name/ traffic
once earned $254 from a single domain with Bodis.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by javijabor: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:

Ok. Bodis is cool too
Also voodoo, it just depend on the domain name/ traffic

@Chibenze, just curious whats the amount of search traffic a domain name needs to make some cash while being parked.
Just an estimate please
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:

I own goxog dot com
5 letter brandable domain, guess is more than 8months
dont like letter x except it starting a word.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
blym4real:
once earned $254 from a single domain with Bodis.
Wow $254? Cool. U still own the domain?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chibenze:

Ok. Bodis is cool too
Also voodoo, it just depend on the domain name/ traffic
Well, let me just say many of my domains are dropped ones, so the traffic is good.
All i see on bodis is alot of uniques but very poor CTR.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by akeensbussy(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
rate this domain plz

Costly wines.com
365liquidation.com

expensivewines.com is $3,000 while 365auction.com is 3,800 on go daddy

estibot valued costlywines.com at $254

meanwhile, I just registered this domain name ( wonderfuldomainnames.com) on godaddy and estibot valued it at $200

plz, is estibot valued matter in selling a domain? I need answer plz.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chinedum42(m): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
the most visited website of the week www.javabit247.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
javijabor:

@Chibenze, just curious whats the amount of search traffic a domain name needs to make some cash while being parked.
Just an estimate please
Bro i do not know anytin about parking like i said b4.

Just google it
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Chibenze:

Wow $254? Cool. U still own the domain?
no
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by frankmoney(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
i need a go daddy coupon code some1 help
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
frankmoney:
i need a go daddy coupon code some1 help
if you type such a question on Google, you will get tons of answers
http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-sale-domain-com/
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bot101(m): 11:13am On Jul 15, 2015
tranxo:
if you type such a question on Google, you will get tons of answers
http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-sale-domain-com/
The coupon site i use for godaddy is www.retailmenot.com and I have used it for a long time and still do.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by bot101(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Please does anyone know the best way to push traffic to a parked domain name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ausproxi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
bot101:
Please does anyone know the best way to push traffic to a parked domain name.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by tranxo(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
bot101:

The coupon site i use for godaddy is www.retailmenot.com and I have used it for a long time and still do.
There are hundreds of coupon sites. There is also a thread on that on Namepros and several pages and groups on it on Facebook.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Anyone interested in this video? Let's another combined purchase like last time.

Register your interest if you want it.

http://filesville.com/item/54a9ff54b798781a702e7cda
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chidi.com sold for $18,250 Chidi no be igbo name? Seems brandable is worth investing in
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by resultcase(m): 1:37am On Jul 16, 2015
fighal:
Chidi.com sold for $18,250
Chidi no be igbo name?
Seems brandable is worth investing in
Funny smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 1Dray(m): 2:01am On Jul 16, 2015
fighal:
Chidi.com sold for $18,250 Chidi no be igbo name? Seems brandable is worth investing in
It's owned by an Igbo man, Chidi Okoye. It's an aged domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.