Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570789 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chibenze:
How did you open the foreign paypal?
how do you fund your foreign paypal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
intbizoil:
how do you fund your foreign paypal
lol. I don't have a foreign paypal Sir.
Read my post again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Chibenze:
Ok. Sorry about that.
Thanks bro, one of those domaining things.
Though, $3k would've done me alot of goodies this season.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Thanks bro, one of those domaining things.

Though, $3k would've done me alot of goodies this season.
wow. that is a nice cash.

you would have educate the buyer well and also remove doubt from the buyer.

i was able to sell dogandcompany (dot) com because i tried to educate/ remove doubt from the buyer. though it was not easy, especially when the buyer is a newbie embarassed embarassed embarassed i almost wept cry. but it has taught me some lessons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chibenze:

wow. that is a nice cash.

you would have educate the buyer well and also remove doubt from the buyer.

i was able to sell dogandcompany (dot) com because i tried to educate/ remove doubt from the buyer. though it was not easy, especially when the buyer is a newbie embarassed embarassed embarassed i almost wept cry. but it has taught me some lessons cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, no way i could communicate to buyer considering 4.cn is the one serving as intermediary between us.

The broker assigned to me wasnt able to convince buyer even though i tried my best.

And what i've noticed so far with most chinese investors(naive though) is wanting any domain bought by them transferred to ename.

No problem sha, 2016 will be good for all of us.

I invested well for the chinese market, hence will surely tap from that milk flowing from china.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Well, no way i could communicate to buyer considering 4.cn is the one serving as intermediary between us.

The broker assigned to me wasnt able to convince buyer even though i tried my best.

And what i've noticed so far with most chinese investors(naive though) is wanting any domain bought by them transferred to ename.

No problem sha, 2016 will be good for all of us.

I invested well for the chinese market, hence will surely tap from that milk flowing from china.
ok bro. Good luck

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
CPriest:

There are several sites where you can. Just search and make your choice.
I get from Whogohost but you do your own research too.
thanks bro... It's a bit expensive, is this normal.?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chinenye123: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodnuel:
For affordable webhosting visit https://webhostilla.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Goodnuel:

You are welcome. Are you talking about the domain names or their hosting? I bought from them in October and it was the cheapest .ng I have bought in over 5 years.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2015
CPriest:

You are welcome. Are you talking about the domain names or their hosting? I bought from them in October and it was the cheapest .ng I have bought in over 5 years.
Merry Xmas bro...

I mean for the domain name. How much did u get it?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2015
Goodnuel:
Merry Xmas bro...

I mean for the domain name. How much did u get it?

I wish you the same too! Hope you've got the chickens and turkeys lined up for firing squad already. Got .com.ng N1,350 and .ng N12,800. Am a reseller though but then there was also a promo going.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2015
Wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
the year is coming to an end, even when the economy is falling we are getting stronger because we are domainers.
But i pray things comes back normal so everyone will be happy not only us.

As will celebrate this Xmas. Always pray for our country, pray for our leaders too.

Nigeria will be better.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
Chibenze:
Wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year in advance.
the year is coming to an end, even when the economy is falling we are getting stronger because we are domainers.
But i pray things comes back normal so everyone will be happy not only us.

As will celebrate this Xmas. Always pray for our country, pray for our leaders too.

Nigeria will be better.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

God bless you, God bless us all.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hey guys, I need your help. Have been trying to open an account on sedo to pack my domain but their mode of registration is a bit frustrating for me. I signed the document they send to my mail and sent it back to their mail only to try to sign into my account and discovered it has been banned. Can anyone suggest away out for me or just tell me a new site I can park just two domains. Although I Googled and know of other sites but they would not approve just two domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2015
deedat205:
Hey guys, I need your help. Have been trying to open an account on sedo to pack my domain but their mode of registration is a bit frustrating for me. I signed the document they send to my mail and sent it back to their mail only to try to sign into my account and discovered it has been banned. Can anyone suggest away out for me or just tell me a new site I can park just two domains. Although I Googled and know of other sites but they would not approve just two domains.
Use bodis
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Intelcorei7: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2015

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Michealeni: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
Expert in the house pls i need a domain for my new blog were can i get one at a very affordable price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Michealeni:
Expert in the house pls i need a domain for my new blog were can i get one at a very affordable price.

Are you really talking about naming your blog or looking for premium domain for your blog, or where to get domain for your blog? You can easily get any related domain name for your blog anywhere among these registrars: name.com, godaddy.com, 1and1.com is now regging .coms domains for less than $1, to be precised @ 0.99cents, you can as well host your blog for free @google blogger. If you need ahelp on how to customise your blog, give me a call.
You can even use your personal name if it is blog you are talking about. It is easy to reg name and not as difficult as you may think.
Hope I have answered your question, please if not you can pm me or call me on 08028794030. Cheers.
Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
deedat205:

Flippa
Afternic
Freemarket
NamePros

If you can try to resolve your issue(s) with Sedo, then that will be great.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Michealeni: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
elevatoria:

Are you really talking about naming your blog or looking for premium domain for your blog, or where to get domain for your blog? You can easily get any related domain name for your blog anywhere among these registrars: name.com, godaddy.com, 1and1.com is now regging .coms domains for less than $1, to be precised @ 0.99cents, you can as well host your blog for free @google blogger. If you need ahelp on how to customise your blog, give me a call.
You can even use your personal name if it is blog you are talking about. It is easy to reg name and not as difficult as you may think.
Hope I have answered your question, please if not you can pm me or call me on 08028794030. Cheers.
Cheers

thank you bro, i was on godaddy but the domain i wanted was place as high as 13 dollars instead of 2 dollars plus i saw... What do you think i should do?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
CPriest:

Flippa
Afternic
Freemarket
NamePros

If you can try to resolve your issue(s) with Sedo, then that will be great.

Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2015
etcme:
Now that the CBN has restricted international payments with our naira cards, what will be the alternative to buying domain names from these Oyinbo's?

You can still use your Naira MasterCard for your purchase online and POS for payments in Nigeria for up to a sum of $1000 perday as of now.Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2015
Michealeni:

thank you bro, i was on godaddy but the domain i wanted was place as high as 13 dollars instead of 2 dollars plus i saw... What do you think i should do?

If you like you can buy it at that price but if this is your first time to buy domain from Godaddy; you can get promo code from them to buy for the $2.
try this code cjcoup99 and if it doesn't work visit here to try some Godaddy promo codes and you can get one for your consumption with little effort http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-coupon-codes/

But however for now, 1and1.com's price is the cheapest for just $0.99 cent you can have your .com domains.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by deedat205(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Please who can bail me out?? I registered an expired domain bikinigirlwallpapers.com and the domain is about to expire. I tried to sell on flippa but they just commot my 9 dollar, I no see person buy am. Pls am willing to share the profit with who ever can sell the domain for me. It's estibot value is 240 dollar
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
deedat205:
Please who can bail me out?? I registered an expired domain bikinigirlwallpapers.com and the domain is about to expire. I tried to sell on flippa but they just commot my 9 dollar, I no see person buy am. Pls am willing to share the profit with who ever can sell the domain for me. It's estibot value is 240 dollar

List your domains at many auctions such as sedo.com, afternic.com, aftermarket.com if it was purchased at Godaddy, you can place it on their auction. You do not put on just one auction and wait. give it much exposure as much as you can and do send some emails and cold calls to related names website owners for purchase.
It is not easy to make money; it require some effort to sell domains. Cheers and good luck.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by techmart(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
elevatoria pls I sent you a pm... I want to ask you a question. thanks

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2015
deedat205:
I see no value in that name. Just delete it ok.

Visit page 252 of this thread to understand how to choose good name nd make good sale.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Michealeni: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2015
elevatoria:

If you like you can buy it at that price but if this is your first time to buy domain from Godaddy; you can get promo code from them to buy for the $2.
try this code cjcoup99 and if it doesn't work visit here to try some Godaddy promo codes and you can get one for your consumption with little effort http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-coupon-codes/

But however for now, 1and1.com's price is the cheapest for just $0.99 cent you can have your .com domains.
thank you bro, i was able to to buy the domain yesterday with 1.17 dollars... So grateful.....
And I'll like to ask if it might be possible to sell this kind of cheap domain on auctions site?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by techmart(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Michealeni:

thank you bro, i was able to to buy the domain yesterday with 1.17 dollars... So grateful.....
And I'll like to ask if it might be possible to sell this kind of cheap domain on auctions site?

sorry which site did you buy the domain at 1.17 dollars. ..
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Michealeni: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2015
techmart:

sorry which site did you buy the domain at 1.17 dollars. ..

godaddy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by techmart(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michealeni:

godaddy

you used the coupon code, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.