Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (570874 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
etcme:
Now that the CBN has restricted international payments with our naira cards, what will be the alternative to buying domain names from these Oyinbo's?
this is serous, na Cotonou or Ghana sure pass to travel ohh embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2015
etcme:
Now that the CBN has restricted international payments with our naira cards, what will be the alternative to buying domain names from these Oyinbo's?
I have been buying using my foreign PayPal .
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:25am On Dec 21, 2015
blym4real:
I have been buying using my foreign PayPal .
How did you open the foreign paypal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:
How did you open the foreign paypal?
08177541285 whatsapp
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2015
Cpriest, does LLLL(consonant). info, .biz have any resale value? LLK dot info, VFVF dot biz, MMBB dot info, CDHF dot biz, VRKK dot net. Please guys let me know your take on these domains
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
lekemon:
Cpriest, does LLLL(consonant). info, .biz have any resale value? LLK dot info, VFVF dot biz, MMBB dot info, CDHF dot biz, VRKK dot net. Please guys let me know your take on these domains

Consonant for llll.net price is now $200 for other i can not really tell.
But for lll.info they are picking up.

I bought 11 lll.info for $200 plus, sold just 4 yesterday for $250

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2015
@Chibenze, Thanks for your insight Nwanne. Each one for 200 plus or the whole 11 for 200 plus? Because I have some LLL(consonants) dot info facing me now for about $60 each. Let me know if it was 200 plus for just one so I can swing into action. Lol
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2015
lekemon:
@Chibenze, Thanks for your insight Nwanne. Each one for 200 plus or the whole 11 for 200 plus? Because I have some LLL(consonants) dot info facing me now for about $60 each. Let me know if it was 200 plus for just one so I can swing into action. Lol
use namepros to get cheaper domains.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2015
lekemon:
I bought the whole 11 lll.info for $200+
Sold 4 for $250, one is on namepros auction with a lots of bids.

please becareful how u invest @ all
I bought them because i have some cash to test (or waste) took risk because they were cheap to me.

dont go and buy @ $200 each oh. I didnt advice anyone oh, just my way.

Am still a newbie.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:

I bought them because i have some cash to test (or waste) took risk because they were cheap to me.

Am still a newbie.

God bless Nigeria

Lol. Good one. I'm treading carefully bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:

I've one deal in the offing, i've continued to procrastinate on getting my dorm acct.
Need to rub mind with you, can we chat through whatsap?

BTW, Have you done any deal with 4.cn before?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2015
BJ4REEL:

I've one deal in the offing, i've continued to procrastinate on getting my dorm acct.
Need to rub mind with you, can we chat through whatsap?

BTW, Have you done any deal with 4.cn before?

No sir, have not done any deal with 4.cn.

ur moniker looks familiar. smiley

ok.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Please house i will like to know if any tech niche with 3 words can have any value. Tho estibot Appraised it to be over $800.I'm just worried coz of the long letters. Example is llllllvvvvvyyyy.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:

Am still a newbie.

God bless Nigeria
sorry for my question, please did you handreg the 11 llll.info you are talking about? or you bought dem from a domainer. if you handreg them please which registrar did you use and how didi the price sum up to 200+, but if you bought dem from a domainer, is it from namepros or sites where domain are listed for sale, like flippa, undeveloped etc.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
please bosses in the house, wat do you think about this domain. TZTZA(dot)com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
ollykay619:

sorry for my question, please did you handreg the 11 llll.info you are talking about? or you bought dem from a domainer. if you handreg them please which registrar did you use and how didi the price sum up to 200+, but if you bought dem from a domainer, is it from namepros or sites where domain are listed for sale, like flippa, undeveloped etc.

Bought it from a domainer @ namepros
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:

Bought it from a domainer @ namepros
ok. thanks
what did you think about this domain TZTZA.COM
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
ollykay619:

ok. thanks
what did you think about this domain TZTZA.COM

Am not seing any values in random 5l.com domain.
I once had abt 6 5l.com chips (without i,e,a,o,u and v). sold them all when the madness was high made abt $45. Personally i dnt see value in them.

But for pronoucable i will purchase if they are cheap.

Love cheap things oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ollykay619(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:

Am not seing any values in random 5l.com domain.
I once had abt 6 5l.com chips (without i,e,a,o,u and v). sold them all when the madness was high made abt $45. Personally i dnt see value in them.

But for pronoucable i will purchase if they are cheap.

Love cheap things oh cheesy cheesy
Make I sell this one give you now. LOL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze, what's your definition of cheap in the context of pronoubcable 5L? smiley I've seen some pronouncable 5L on ebay for $6. Lol. Actually ite CROKZ . Com. And it's ending in about five minutes but since I'm not too familiar with that terrain, I can't risk the mulah...even if it's just $6 grin grin
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
lekemon:
Chibenze, what's your definition of cheap in the context of pronoubcable 5L? smiley I've seen some pronouncable 5L on ebay for $6. Lol. Actually ite CROKZ . Com. And it's ending in about five minutes but since I'm not too familiar with that terrain, I can't risk the mulah...even if it's just $6 grin grin
Crokz is not, in any way, pronounceable. Crocs? Croks? Crocz?

Pronounceable means people can spell it right the first time if they hear the name over the phone or on radio e.g. Venza, Prada, etc.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
oladayo042 is right
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
Chibenze:
oladayo042 is right
@ chibenze,how much do you think these domains worth or you can pay for them? Xbube,fitug,boyaw are they pronounciable?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls now how do we make payment since d use of atm for online abroad payment has been banned help!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dontador(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pls how can i recieve a $5 payment for a domain i sold through auction on namepros? My 1st sale. Quite small
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
dontador:
Pls how can i recieve a $5 payment for a domain i sold through auction on namepros? My 1st sale. Quite small
Wow. Congrat. Bro

U can contact hisenjos to receive payment via paypal
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
dontador:

Wow so small but all the same i hope it did not end in a loss.
More sales bro
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by dotcomnamename: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hi
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Hi

Oga dotcomnamename . i dey greet oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

your boy is loyal smiley smiley smiley
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please why is Godaddy imposing 2years dot com registration on domain names, min of dot com now is $10.34. Or am I not getting something right?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chibenze:

No sir, have not done any deal with 4.cn.

ur moniker looks familiar. smiley

ok.
I think i just lost d deal cos of 60days lock issue(chinese transfer mentality)

But, either way i'll still have to contact you to fix the dorm acct once and for all.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
BJ4REEL:

I think i just lost d deal cos of 60days lock issue(chinese transfer mentality)

But, either way i'll still have to contact you to fix the dorm acct once and for all.
Ok.
Sorry about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.