Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (567722 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 2:14am On Dec 16, 2015
jammeyboy:
CPriest
iykepromotions
morgan2p
chidonsky

My ogas whats ur take tradewitheurope.com
Can i register it

Sounds neat BUT is the name going to attract several interested buyers? Is it for a business site or for a blog? Maybe you should reconsider and buy some other name that will garner more interest.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
CPriest:

Sounds neat BUT is the name going to attract several interested buyers? Is it for a business site or for a blog? Maybe you should reconsider and buy some other name that will garner more interest.

SENT YOU A MAIL
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2015
2sex:
https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=184551622

Are you buying or selling the domain on the above link ?

Do you sell names at namespros and if yes, what payment tool do you use for collection of your payments. I just want to know because this is a major problem for we Nigerians on that site.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
elevatoria:

Are you buying or selling the domain on the above link ?

Do you sell names at namespros and if yes, what payment tool do you use for collection of your payments. I just want to know because this is a major problem for we Nigerians on that site.
just contact hisenjos
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2015
CPriest:

.biz
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by elevatoria: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2015
chuksmad:

just contact hisenjos

Iam new here, please who is hisenjos? can you send me his link. Cheers
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by hisenjos: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2015
elevatoria:

Iam new here, please who is hisenjos? can you send me his link. Cheers

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-fiverr-freelancer
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by kayworld22: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello my fellow Fiverrist,

Earning money online is very easy, secure and living a life of peace. But to find the real and geniue paying site is not easy.
I rank in 75% of my money through a known site: www.fiverr.com and 100% of my money through: www.writetag.com. These site brings freedom to my life.

If you are yet to earn money through Fiverr, you can try www.writetag.com which i guarantee you of withdrawing your first $100(#25,000) in just a week.

When registered, alert me to send you the step by step guide.

To your success.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
plangist:
can anyone tell me how i can buy a .com i need it for my blog www.plangist.tk
godaddy.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lekemon(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Guys, just found out that NameSilo (not Namepros now) has got a new marketplace going for domainers. But the catch is your domain must be registered with them. They take only 7.5% of the sales, and no listing fees.

Considering the fact that you can register a .com domain name for $8 (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq) and the annual renewal is about that same amount, I guess their deal is the best for those who may plan to register .com names for sale. Use coupon - Namecoupon and you get $1 reduced from domain registration.

See the various domain marketplaces - commission fees.

NAMESILO
7.5%
No minimums
No listing fees

GODADDY
10-20%
$15 minimum

SEDO
10-20%
$60 minimum

AFTERNIC
10-20%
$15 minimum

SNAPNAMES
20%

FLIPPA
$9 listing fee + 10% commission
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
CPriest:
Guys, just found out that NameSilo (not Namepros now) has got a new marketplace going for domainers. But the catch is your domain must be registered with them. They take only 7.5% of the sales, and no listing fees.

Considering the fact that you can register a .com domain name for $8 (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq) and the annual renewal is about that same amount, I guess their deal is the best for those who may plan to register .com names for sale. Use coupon - Namecoupon and you get $1 reduced from domain registration.

See the various domain marketplaces - commission fees.

NAMESILO
7.5%
No minimums
No listing fees

GODADDY
10-20%
$15 minimum

SEDO
10-20%
$60 minimum

AFTERNIC
10-20%
$15 minimum

SNAPNAMES
20%

FLIPPA
$9 listing fee + 10% commission

You're so on point, I've been considering getting my domain names from Namesilo, but the fear of domain transfers is what I'm skeptical of.

A quick question:
If I buy a domain name from name silo, won't there be issues transferring to a buyer that has a godaddy account and not on same Namesilo portal?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2015
lovelani:

You're so on point, I've been considering getting my domain names from Namesilo, but the fear of domain transfers is what I'm skeptical of.

A quick question:
If I buy a domain name from name silo, won't there be issues transferring to a buyer that has a godaddy account and not on same Namesilo portal?

The normal ICANN rules will apply/there would be no problem. You can't transfer to another registrar 60 days after a registration or after a transfer. You should simply ask the buyer to open an account with Namesilo and then you push the domain to them. The rules are same across all registrars.

The thing I like about this Namesilo is you can buy a domain name at $8.9 (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq) and sell at $19.99 (https://www.namesilo.com/Marketplace?rid=ad08b65uq). You will still make $10 profit at least. In other cases, that is impossible.

And my are there good domains there? Even if you care looking for domains to resell, I see quite great domains with no reserves.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by lovelani(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
CPriest:

The normal ICANN rules will apply/there would be no problem. You can't transfer to another registrar 60 days after a registration or after a transfer. You should simply ask the buyer to open an account with Namesilo and then you push the domain to them. The rules are same across all registrars.

The thing I like about this Namesilo is you can buy a domain name at $8.9 (http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq) and sell at $19.99 (https://www.namesilo.com/Marketplace?rid=ad08b65uq). You will still make $10 profit at least. In other cases, that is impossible.

And my are there good domains there? Even if you care looking for domains to resell, I see quite great domains with no reserves.

Cool.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2015
CPriest:

dynadot is about $8.75 to reg a domain grin wink cheesy
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2015
Chibenze:

dynadot is about $8.75 to reg a domain grin wink cheesy

@Chibenze, Dynadot renews at $10.99. NameSilo remains $8.99 for life. .14c benefit for a first year is lost in renewal. So if you plan on renewing, go NameSilo. Secondly you should use coupon to get $1 off the NameSilo base price.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
CPriest:

@Chibenze, Dynadot renews at $10.99. NameSilo remains $8.99 for life. .14c benefit for a first year is lost in renewal. So if you plan on renewing, go NameSilo. Secondly you should use coupon to get $1 off the NameSilo base price.
Thanks for the information. I just registered with namesilo, though i missed the coupon. All you said is true
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2015
chuksmad:

Thanks for the information. I just registered with namesilo, though i missed the coupon. All you said is true

@chuksmad, glad it helped. Incase you need to transfer a domain, it is $7.39. coupon is DOMCOMP. I forgot to say there is FREE WHOIS privacy (costs $4 at Godaddy). http://www.namesilo.com/register.php?rid=ad08b65uq - if anyone wants it. But for domainers, I think it is easier to go without whois privacy.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
CPriest:

Wrong. Dynadot renewal is still $8.75.

I think they are the cheapest to reg and renew a domain ($8.75)
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by sadiqgcon: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
chibenze what do you think of g r a d u a t e p r o j e c t dot com just registered it . thanks
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
sadiqgcon:
chibenze what do you think of ..... dot com just registered it . thanks

Sorry bro. I dnt appriase domains.
maybe the gurus here will assist.

still a nice name to develop, for selling i really can not tell because i don't appriase domains.

Good luck
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Adulphus(m): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adulphus:

Did U put that domain on 7 days public auction?

its not mine,just showing it to folks here
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Goodnuel: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good evening bosses..

It's been a while, pls who knows a domain site where I can buy a .NG name??
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by freetimes: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
hot topic..

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by CPriest: 8:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Goodnuel:
Good evening bosses..

It's been a while, pls who knows a domain site where I can buy a .NG name??

There are several sites where you can. Just search and make your choice.
I get from Whogohost but you do your own research too.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by etcme(m): 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Now that the CBN has restricted international payments with our naira cards, what will be the alternative to buying domain names from these Oyinbo's?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by BJ4REEL(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oboy problem dey o...... How man go do this one now...
www.nairaland.com/2812641/international-spend-restriction-naira-card

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.