Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture - Webmasters (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture (566397 Views)

The Easiest Way To Clean Your Wordpress Database. / Learn The Domain Name Business - See What Sold, See What Just Dropped / 27 Hot And Profitable Online Business Ideas You Can Explore In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
@Chibenze please help me appraise this domain name buybackup(.)Com and tell me the best way to sale it. Thanks in advance...
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2016
paulsir:

HOW MUCH DID U SELL IT..
i asked buyer said i should not disclose it cos he also would like to resell

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by paulsir: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2016
IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO BUY DOMAINS WITH DEBIT CARD FROM NIGERIA?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2016
paulsir:
IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TO BUY DOMAINS WITH DEBIT CARD FROM NIGERIA?
yh
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by wisehouse(m): 9:16am On Jan 06, 2016
2sexycom:
Na you wan go tell abi? Why not just leave people. I understand your point though. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from here go inform bido. Afterall, someone did to the Amazon guy and he lost over 200 kindle book in one account.

Hahaha dude you are very funny. Am too busy to play with time. If you don't know, it's very easy to monitor mentions online very easy. And definitely bido won't be ignorant of that. That was just an advice as we tend to easily abuse things online. Afterall those that have earned here was not by false voting. Its profitable to do what's right.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
saragujay:
i just closed a sale now and recieved money via hisenjos it is a 5l domain name typme.com i believe being a domainer is all about hard work lemme tell you hw i closed d deal i went to check all namepros auction for 5l i then proceeded to send each of the bidders on any 5l auction messages after about 20 messsages i got a positive reply and d sale was closed today. ihope this was of help to u
Yes pls tell us how much u sold it to give us a view on how to go with our bargaining.
also check ur box. u have a mail
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2016
just brokered a sale on namepros and got my share via hisenjos started yesterday. and closed today check my reviews on namepros my account name is juwon
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by saragujay(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2016
if u ave any domain for sale post it here I will see what I can do if a deal is reached I will contact u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
jammeyboy:

oga if u can teach us how to get good domain names we would be happy. through we are trying in d best way we Can, but more lesson From u will add to our knowlegde

what i said in page 252 should be a starting point to all newbie like me.

sure will share more knowledge/ experience.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2016
saragujay:
if u ave any domain for sale post it here I will see what I can do if a deal is reached I will contact u
Buybackup.com
GymPhotography.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
My new year sales. capiko.com-$30 capizi.com-$30 logicwealth.com-$35
all reg fee

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
This thread is becoming something else...

I have $1028 for sale at 255 naira. buyer should contact me
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by chuksmad(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2016
2sexycom:
I didn't say it's not good but said I didn't pick it up. I have too many names I scan daily so I couldn't be bother much. Thus, I dropped a link to someone you can contact who may/not be interested. simples.
You want any person that is interested in the name to buy from the guy?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Chibenze(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
blym4real:
My new year sales.
capiko.com-$30
capizi.com-$30
logicwealth.com-$35

all reg fee

cool. congrat bro

we now have a guru for brandable domains here smiley

Congrat once again
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Chibenze:

cool. congrat bro

we now have a guru for brandable domains here smiley
Congrat once again
Thanks boss. I no be guru oh, am just a learner oh.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Mayfrank(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
2sexycom:
This thread is becoming something else...
I have $1028 for sale at 255 naira. buyer should contact me

How do i contact u
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mayfrank:

How do i contact u
The funds has been sold. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by klassd(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Guys please what do you think about this name: GymPhotography.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by Usiyaro(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
blym4real:

Thanks boss. I no be guru oh, am just a learner oh.
sup house, bro blym please share your story how did you get to sell all three. What method did you use, any new trick we might learn from?
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Usiyaro:
sup house, bro blym please share your story how did you get to sell all three. What method did you use, any new trick we might learn from?
no real trick. I switched to brandable domains a couple of months ago. I registered with brandbucket to get clues on what type of domains they accept as brandables, I started registering brandable names and submitting them to brandbucket , I have about 80% acceptance rate. after the acceptance I either auction the names on namepros or contact some brandables investors.
I always keep the names I like.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by yomalex(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
saragujay:
fleettrackingservices.com affluentgifts.com eplblogger.com bestelectronictoys.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
blym4real:

no real trick. I switched to brandable domains a couple of months ago. I registered with brandbucket to get clues on what type of domains they accept as brandables, I started registering brandable names and submitting them to brandbucket , I have about 80% acceptance rate. after the acceptance I either auction the names on namepros or contact some brandables investors.
How do i know a brandable domain, pls can u give us an example of one
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
blym4real:
My new year sales.
capiko.com-$30
capizi.com-$30
logicwealth.com-$35

all reg fee

How did u reg them for free
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by jammeyboy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
saragujay:

fumcop.com
poeforum.com
3houd.com
itsoregon.com
manpolo.com
korytar.com
agic.co
katrack.com
awmnyc.com
placeofstones.com
summarygame.com
travellodge.org
mutualhomeloan.com
technicaldegreeonline.com
motorcyclelawyer.org
guirky.com
cumprimos.com
londonjeep.com
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
jammeyboy:

How do i know a brandable domain, pls can u give us an example of one
there are two types of brandables

1. made up words - meaning the word doesn't have any dictionary meaning, it can be form by either combining random alphabets e.g capiko.com, pazida.com, ziclot.com or adding some random prefix or suffix to a dictionary word e.g pet+ful-petful.com suit+ful-suitful.com, music+ation-musication.com. It should be easy to spell and pronounce.

2. combination of two dictionary words that flow together. e.g elite+bird - elitebird.com, rocket+chat-rocketchat.com more+profit- moreprofit.com e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
jammeyboy:

How did u reg them for free
It not free oh, I said reg fee.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Who here registered ZenithHealth.com? You bit me to it!
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by oladayo042: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2016
blym4real:

80% acceptance rate?

I salute you sir. You are truly the brandable guru.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by 2sexycom(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2016
oladayo042:
80% acceptance rate?

it's just that I don't fancy BB. Ways to success is to study data. Just go to BB, look at what they accept often, tweak yours and I am sure you will come close to his 80%
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by blym4real: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
oladayo042:
80% acceptance rate?
Am not a guru, I can come up with over 100 names and will only register two. Free brandables, not giving 100% assurance on acceptance oh, rapidom.com glanp.com

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by uneeking(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
saragujay:
Good, bros. I have these domains for sale. 58v, 8v8v.xyz and berlincarrentals.com. Please see if you can broker their sales. Thanks. I can be reached at uneekomunikations2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Domain Name Business; The Easiest & The Most Profitable Online Venture by ellarry(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
2sexycom:
Who here registered ZenithHealth.com? You bit me to it!

na one boy wandering up an down o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (398) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.